Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

I Need Help About My Girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help About My Girlfriend (6690 Views)

Please, I Need Help About My Breasts. / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by Kenneth10110(m): 10:33pm On Jun 19, 2019
See sure client abeg DM your Facebook. Lol

1 Like

Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by Kenneth10110(m): 10:35pm On Jun 19, 2019
Thuglife2020:

I’m schooling in Ado-Ekiti and she’s in one polytechnic like that in Oyo state..

Aah omo poly ibadan that who you trust and have been sending her money
Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:47pm On Jun 19, 2019
Thuglife2020.
There are two tinz I'll tell u and I owe u no apology.
First, know that d power of relationship lies with d one who cares less.
2ndly, it's difficult to let off a girl you've spend money on but, TRY AND SEE HER, TELL HER IN FEW WORDS THAT YOU ARE NO LONGER COMFORTABLE WITH D RELATIONSHIP AND D4 CAN'T CONTINUE WITH HER. Don't tell her her bleeps up because "it is better to keep silence than open mouth and remove d remaining doubt" .... Johnnie Torrio
Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by MrStealYourGirl(m): 11:19pm On Jun 19, 2019
Thuglife2020:
Good day Nairalanders,

Please I need advice on what to do about my girlfriend. She used to tell me she love me but my guts is telling me she’s not into me or not into the relationship. Before we started the relationship, she told me no sex would happen between us but I wouldn’t say anything then.

We started dating December 31st last year. She’s in school and I’ve been supportive of her financially. When she finished her exams in school, I invited her and she honored it but something happened throughout her stay at my side. Since the day she arrived, her phone is always on flight mode but the moment we are not together (maybe I go to friend’s place) she will turn on her phone. But I wouldn’t say anything.

I accused her of dating someone else but she denied it. She once put up a quote like that around April this year that says “ask me any question and I will answer sincerely”. This particular guy I accused her of dating dm her and ask “why she’s single” but she told the guy she can’t find someone she can trust and that makes her single ( we’ve been dating then). She showed me to prove to me that she’s not dating the guy, whilst she was showing me her conversations with the guy, she only showed that part where the guy asked “why she’s single” but she wouldn’t let me see the rest of the conversations.

Throughout her stay at my side, we never had sex although I demanded for it but she begged me that I should give her time.

She’s in school but she doesn’t have anyone financing her. Before she left my side, I promised to be there for her and do whatever I think I can do for her but I’m still having some doubts in her.

There was this faithful day we were chatting on WhatsApp and I asked her to put up my pics with her on her WhatsApp display picture (DP) she told me she can’t as I can’t dictate what to do to her (I only asked her to put it up to clear all doubts that she’s into the relationship and she has no one but only but I wouldn’t tell her the reason behind it as she didn’t bother to ask). Although she always want to introduce me to most of her female friends but I used to decline.

Before she came to my side, I used to send her some screenshots and I once sent her two of my pics but when I checked her phone gallery I couldn’t find my pics in her gallery but found those screenshots sent to her. And I can find a lot of different guy’s pics on her phone.

I chose not to say anything when she told me she can’t put up a pics of me and her on her DP. Although when I asked her to do so, she stopped talking to me for some hours and later texted me by saying “Hello my love”. I pretended nothing happened but she wouldn’t know anything.

She’s supposed to be in school by now because she left my side for her friend’s marriage ceremony and since then she has been stuck and finding it very difficult to eat at where she’s staying for now.

I’m thinking of telling her I won’t be able to come up with the money I promised her as I’m impecunious now ( I’m saying this because I’m having some doubts)

Please I need advice. What should I do??

Please, push to front page
Show her that money stops nonsense
Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by Mariangeles(f): 11:34pm On Jun 19, 2019
Thuglife2020:
Good day Nairalanders,

Please I need advice on what to do about my girlfriend. She used to tell me she love me but my guts is telling me she’s not into me or not into the relationship. Before we started the relationship, she told me no sex would happen between us but I wouldn’t say anything then.

We started dating December 31st last year. She’s in school and I’ve been supportive of her financially. When she finished her exams in school, I invited her and she honored it but something happened throughout her stay at my side. Since the day she arrived, her phone is always on flight mode but the moment we are not together (maybe I go to friend’s place) she will turn on her phone. But I wouldn’t say anything.

I accused her of dating someone else but she denied it. She once put up a quote like that around April this year that says “ask me any question and I will answer sincerely”. This particular guy I accused her of dating dm her and ask “why she’s single” but she told the guy she can’t find someone she can trust and that makes her single ( we’ve been dating then). She showed me to prove to me that she’s not dating the guy, whilst she was showing me her conversations with the guy, she only showed that part where the guy asked “why she’s single” but she wouldn’t let me see the rest of the conversations.

Throughout her stay at my side, we never had sex although I demanded for it but she begged me that I should give her time.

She’s in school but she doesn’t have anyone financing her. Before she left my side, I promised to be there for her and do whatever I think I can do for her but I’m still having some doubts in her.

There was this faithful day we were chatting on WhatsApp and I asked her to put up my pics with her on her WhatsApp display picture (DP) she told me she can’t as I can’t dictate what to do to her (I only asked her to put it up to clear all doubts that she’s into the relationship and she has no one but only but I wouldn’t tell her the reason behind it as she didn’t bother to ask). Although she always want to introduce me to most of her female friends but I used to decline.

Before she came to my side, I used to send her some screenshots and I once sent her two of my pics but when I checked her phone gallery I couldn’t find my pics in her gallery but found those screenshots sent to her. And I can find a lot of different guy’s pics on her phone.

I chose not to say anything when she told me she can’t put up a pics of me and her on her DP. Although when I asked her to do so, she stopped talking to me for some hours and later texted me by saying “Hello my love”. I pretended nothing happened but she wouldn’t know anything.

She’s supposed to be in school by now because she left my side for her friend’s marriage ceremony and since then she has been stuck and finding it very difficult to eat at where she’s staying for now.

I’m thinking of telling her I won’t be able to come up with the money I promised her as I’m impecunious now ( I’m saying this because I’m having some doubts)

She's not transparent.
Save yourself from heartache.
The fact that she can't put up the picture of the both of you as you asked her to, says a lot .

1 Like

Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by ledamaster(m): 2:24am On Jun 20, 2019
lol. all she needs to do is tu block others from viewing her status, and allow only you. then wait 24hours of decieving you.
Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by FromZeroToHero(m): 2:25am On Jun 20, 2019
Guy you really deserve an award. Best MUGU of 2019.
Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by xyz123456: 6:10am On Jun 20, 2019
Mugu plenty sha. Real Mugu
Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by xyz123456: 6:11am On Jun 20, 2019
Thuglife2020:
Good day Nairalanders,

Mugu plenty sha. Real Mugu. How much you don give your Mama, Papa and your Families and Friends??
Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by xyz123456: 6:11am On Jun 20, 2019
Mugu plenty sha. Real Mugu. How much you don give your Mama, Papa and your Families and Friends??
Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by Thuglife2020: 7:06am On Jun 20, 2019
ledamaster:
lol. all she needs to do is tu block others from viewing her status, and allow only you. then wait 24hours of decieving you.

That’s why I don’t ask her to put it on status but DP. But she declined. She chose not to talk for hours before coming back to say “hello my love “ I wouldn’t say anything but had to play along. I wouldn’t let her know I got mad because she might feel it’s because of the help .. I’ve promised to finance her again this semester.. but I’m stopping already without her consent.
Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by Korllami007: 7:38am On Jun 20, 2019
Thuglife2020:

That’s why I don’t ask her to put it on status but DP. But she declined. She chose not to talk for hours before coming back to say “hello my love “ I wouldn’t say anything but had to play along. I wouldn’t let her know I got mad because she might feel it’s because of the help .. I’ve promised to finance her again this semester.. but I’m stopping already without her consent.

I will advice you that you should stop spending on a girl that's not your wife. All this naija girls will always seeing you as mugu because none of them worth penny of your money. Tell her straight that you have found faithful girl that loves you without spending or asking you any money and you are having steadily with her without spending any money on her yet. She will try to manipulate you by crying and says some stupid stuff. Please, don't fall for it. If she offers you s.ex f**k her because you have already pay for the pu.ssy. After she leaves your side, block her number and any connections you get with her.

Stop being a mugu or atm machine to any girl. If you know different kinds of derogatory names she would have been calling you behind your back, you'll feel like committing suicide.
If no one in you family or friends need financial help, give begger on the street or go to orphanage home instead of you spending on a girl that's sees your help as her right instead of privilege because she has hole in-between her legs and won't be appreciative about it but in the end, she will call you mugu for helping her out.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by Thuglife2020: 8:41am On Jun 20, 2019
Korllami007:

I will advice you that you should stop spending on a girl that's not your wife. All this naija girls will always seeing you as mugu because none of them worth penny of your money. Tell her straight that you have found faithful girl that loves you without spending or asking you any money and you are having steadily with her without spending any money on her yet. She will try to manipulate you by crying and says some stupid stuff. Please, don't fall for it. If she offers you s.ex mess her because you have already pay for the pu.ssy. After she leaves your side, block her number and any connections you get with her.

Stop being a mugu or atm machine to any girl. If you know different kinds of derogatory names she would have been calling you behind your back, you'll feel like committing suicide.
If no one in you family or friends need financial help, give begger on the street or go to orphanage home instead of you spending on a girl that's sees your help as her right instead of privilege because she has hole in-between her legs and won't be appreciative about it but in the end, she will call you mugu for helping her out.

When she’s at my side, I sat and pretend like I was thinking about something, she asked what I was thinking and I told her I was thinking about her unfaithfulness, she bursted into tears .. I had to beg her.. another thing I notice about her, she never feel jealous of me talking to another girl over the phone
Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by FirstCounsel(m): 10:27am On Jun 20, 2019
grin
kullozone:
I just don't know what's wrong with these young niggaz oh!
And you even have "thug" in your moniker. Is this how thugs behave?

Mumu boysmiley
Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by Heineken(m): 11:11am On Jun 20, 2019
schumastic:
Na wa o, so mugu still plenty like this. Honestly, I think 9ja ladies will do a better job than the guys if they go into Yahoo business, how they manipulate guys including the smart ones amazes me.

Bro to be sincere that babe doesn't love you and you are just her atm for the moment. Quote me anywhere, any girl that have had sex before and tells you no sex in a relationship and still claims to love you is only deceiving you.

Call her and renegotiate the terms of the relationship, henceforth no more money spending till she is done with school and you are sure she is the one for you. You can't be putting money into a business and there is nothing to show for it.

Don't let her use the "love techniques to get to you" because love is just an excuse for one's foolishness. Start using your head.

Signed.

Vice President

Bachelors Club,

Ikeja, Lagos Branch.

hahahahahah who's the president bro. Crazy man. I like you man. No homo
Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by boomssey(f): 2:05pm On Jun 20, 2019
If u ask me dude u r dating yourself in this thing cos it's not a relationship in d first place.what more do u need,are u so blind that u can't c d handwritings on d wall.
Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by schumastic(m): 2:08pm On Jun 20, 2019
Heineken:
hahahahahah who's the president bro. Crazy man. I like you man. No homo

No problem bro. The president is in New York.
Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by mp3ree: 1:12am On Jun 22, 2019
Thuglife2020:
Good day Nairalanders,

guy jaapa the baby just wants to use use you.

Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by zed7: 2:55am On Jun 22, 2019
Thuglife2020:

When she’s at my side, I sat and pretend like I was thinking about something, she asked what I was thinking and I told her I was thinking about her unfaithfulness, she bursted into tears .. I had to beg her.. another thing I notice about her, she never feel jealous of me talking to another girl over the phone

We've all made mistakes, we've all been foolish for love. Thank goodness you have nairaland to guide you. Like everyone has said, she doesn't love you, she's just manipulating you. You see it but you don't know it because you are in love. If it was your friend in this situation, you would have noticed it and advised him to move on. You have gotten enough advice here, no more games, tell her you are done with the relationship and block her on all platforms while you also delete her number.
Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by Bodaolawrites(m): 3:21am On Jun 22, 2019
If you need girl friend. Go live on insta
Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by luminouz(m): 4:11am On Jun 22, 2019
Yinmu...click-bait thread!!!

Cuz ion believe a guy can be this wimped! undecided
Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by Bodaolawrites(m): 6:47am On Jun 22, 2019
luminouz:
Yinmu...click-bait thread!!!

Cuz ion believe a guy can be this wimped! undecided

Lol grin
Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by enuk80(m): 7:01am On Jun 22, 2019
The truth is she will never change her ways. So, op leave her alone before she leaves you completely.. Wise up and be the man..
Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by enuk80(m): 7:11am On Jun 22, 2019
Thuglife2020:

Your mumu too much... Don't allow her to deceive you with her tears. Women that cheat use this technique all the time.... I caught my ex gf with a married man on the bed. Though they must have finished fuccking when I came in but I discovered that the room was dark and the bed they sat on was scattered. I knew something had happened.. I immediately went back home without saying anything to my ex gf.. She called throughout that day and I didn't pick her calls. The next day she came to my house and as soon as she entered into my room she started crying that I didn't know what that old man came to do. She said the man came to help her out because her neighbor was fighting with her and I asked her.... Was that why you locked everywhere and the window?

See op, women are not to be trusted... They have different techniques to deceive man... One of the technique is by crying but don't give in... Let her go and if you want to play along with her, do not give her any dime ..... Fucckkk the hell out of her and move on...

I see no reason for girls who are not virgin come up with this no sex thing... They use this technique for guys they don't like

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by Chrisjay1998(m): 7:42am On Jun 22, 2019
Thuglife2020:
Good day Nairalanders,

Abeg ditch the Cheat of a human being, can't believe it took u long enugh to realize she was a cheat
Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by HeliosHay(m): 8:02am On Jun 22, 2019
Thuglife2020:
Good day Nairalanders,

Put simply, you're the money bag.

Chances are she's romantically involved with someone else..an Alpha male.

You can't afford to lose all your leverage in a relationship. You assist her financially, you're there for her emotionally...yet she isn't giving you anything in return..WTF man! you need to wise up.

Tell her to level up or bounce.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) / Photo: Shameless Couple Doing "It" In A Public Toilet. / Ex p*orn Star Jenna Presley, From Porn To Pastors Wife..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.