Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

I Need Help About My Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help About My Girlfriend (6689 Views)

Please, I Need Help About My Breasts. / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by 14teenK: 10:55am On Jun 19, 2019
Nna nawa for some guys, I hope you’re taking care of your family, same way you’re wasting money on that lady.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by Thuglife2020: 11:25am On Jun 19, 2019
djojo:
Who the fu*king game help,

Mr man wise up and stop playing bull shit game

Call her to come to your place sit her down and discuss with her that it your instinct is telling you that she is playing you and using you for her ATM, let her know that though you promised to finance her if she tell you the reality that she is into another person.

Bro you cant be funding someone else future and at the long run you will be the looser except you just want to help for God sake
and if your help is for God sake i will tell you to continue but still call her to tell her that she is playing you.

Tell her you knew all this while that you are just playing along with her.

you need to man up be a man and dont allow any stupid love make you loose forever.

little words is enough for the wise.

I’m schooling in Ado-Ekiti and she’s in one polytechnic like that in Oyo state..
Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by kinzation(m): 11:47am On Jun 19, 2019
Thuglife2020:

I’m schooling in Ado-Ekiti and she’s in one polytechnic like that in Oyo state..
Bros
please don tell me you don't even know the name of her school
it's either one of these
polytechnic Ibadan
ibarapa polytechnic eruwa
or Saki in oyo town

forget your babe
them dey nack her steady

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by carter009(m): 12:06pm On Jun 19, 2019
U need to upgrade bro, your story makes me sick,
no girl will try that with me, I have said it before and I will say it again, relationships in this country na SCAM, no love, all this greedy ladies want is your money and will leave you when your down, you can imagine a lady my friend was dating having 6 boyfriends, F*****g them one after they other and will be pretending to him, lol, his eye opened when he find out, all this broke ass ladies are not worth spending a dime for, just use them and free them,
Thuglife2020:
Good day Nairalanders,

Please I need advice on what to do about my girlfriend. She used to tell me she love me but my guts is telling me she’s not into me or not into the relationship. Before we started the relationship, she told me no sex would happen between us but I wouldn’t say anything then.

We started dating December 31st last year. She’s in school and I’ve been supportive of her financially. When she finished her exams in school, I invited her and she honored it but something happened throughout her stay at my side. Since the day she arrived, her phone is always on flight mode but the moment we are not together (maybe I go to friend’s place) she will turn on her phone. But I wouldn’t say anything.

I accused her of dating someone else but she denied it. She once put up a quote like that around April this year that says “ask me any question and I will answer sincerely”. This particular guy I accused her of dating dm her and ask “why she’s single” but she told the guy she can’t find someone she can trust and that makes her single ( we’ve been dating then). She showed me to prove to me that she’s not dating the guy, whilst she was showing me her conversations with the guy, she only showed that part where the guy asked “why she’s single” but she wouldn’t let me see the rest of the conversations.

Throughout her stay at my side, we never had sex although I demanded for it but she begged me that I should give her time.

She’s in school but she doesn’t have anyone financing her. Before she left my side, I promised to be there for her and do whatever I think I can do for her but I’m still having some doubts in her.

There was this faithful day we were chatting on WhatsApp and I asked her to put up my pics with her on her WhatsApp display picture (DP) she told me she can’t as I can’t dictate what to do to her (I only asked her to put it up to clear all doubts that she’s into the relationship and she has no one but only but I wouldn’t tell her the reason behind it as she didn’t bother to ask). Although she always want to introduce me to most of her female friends but I used to decline.

Before she came to my side, I used to send her some screenshots and I once sent her two of my pics but when I checked her phone gallery I couldn’t find my pics in her gallery but found those screenshots sent to her. And I can find a lot of different guy’s pics on her phone.

I chose not to say anything when she told me she can’t put up a pics of me and her on her DP. Although when I asked her to do so, she stopped talking to me for some hours and later texted me by saying “Hello my love”. I pretended nothing happened but she wouldn’t know anything.

She’s supposed to be in school by now because she left my side for her friend’s marriage ceremony and since then she has been stuck and finding it very difficult to eat at where she’s staying for now.

I’m thinking of telling her I won’t be able to come up with the money I promised her as I’m impecunious now ( I’m saying this because I’m having some doubts)

Please I need advice. What should I do??

Please, push to front page

4 Likes

Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by Samphoenix1: 12:08pm On Jun 19, 2019
Thuglife2020:
Good day Nairalanders,

Please I need advice on what to do about my girlfriend. She used to tell me she love me but my guts is telling me she’s not into me or not into the relationship. Before we started the relationship, she told me no sex would happen between us but I wouldn’t say anything then.

We started dating December 31st last year. She’s in school and I’ve been supportive of her financially. When she finished her exams in school, I invited her and she honored it but something happened throughout her stay at my side. Since the day she arrived, her phone is always on flight mode but the moment we are not together (maybe I go to friend’s place) she will turn on her phone. But I wouldn’t say anything.

I accused her of dating someone else but she denied it. She once put up a quote like that around April this year that says “ask me any question and I will answer sincerely”. This particular guy I accused her of dating dm her and ask “why she’s single” but she told the guy she can’t find someone she can trust and that makes her single ( we’ve been dating then). She showed me to prove to me that she’s not dating the guy, whilst she was showing me her conversations with the guy, she only showed that part where the guy asked “why she’s single” but she wouldn’t let me see the rest of the conversations.

Throughout her stay at my side, we never had sex although I demanded for it but she begged me that I should give her time.

She’s in school but she doesn’t have anyone financing her. Before she left my side, I promised to be there for her and do whatever I think I can do for her but I’m still having some doubts in her.

There was this faithful day we were chatting on WhatsApp and I asked her to put up my pics with her on her WhatsApp display picture (DP) she told me she can’t as I can’t dictate what to do to her (I only asked her to put it up to clear all doubts that she’s into the relationship and she has no one but only but I wouldn’t tell her the reason behind it as she didn’t bother to ask). Although she always want to introduce me to most of her female friends but I used to decline.

Before she came to my side, I used to send her some screenshots and I once sent her two of my pics but when I checked her phone gallery I couldn’t find my pics in her gallery but found those screenshots sent to her. And I can find a lot of different guy’s pics on her phone.

I chose not to say anything when she told me she can’t put up a pics of me and her on her DP. Although when I asked her to do so, she stopped talking to me for some hours and later texted me by saying “Hello my love”. I pretended nothing happened but she wouldn’t know anything.

She’s supposed to be in school by now because she left my side for her friend’s marriage ceremony and since then she has been stuck and finding it very difficult to eat at where she’s staying for now.

I’m thinking of telling her I won’t be able to come up with the money I promised her as I’m impecunious now ( I’m saying this because I’m having some doubts)

Please I need advice. What should I do??

Please, push to front page
Ogbeni better run from that bitch oooo

1 Like

Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by ImaIma1(f): 12:36pm On Jun 19, 2019
After you read a chat where she denied you and said she is single, you still carried on and you are coming to ask us.

You are in a relationship with yourself in case you don't know

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by deborahbuchi(f): 12:45pm On Jun 19, 2019
My brother she is with you because you support her financially. Tell her one day that things are not going well and you can't afford to help her for now and see what happens next.

5 Likes

Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 19, 2019
Like someone rightly pointed out, how some Nigerian ladies manipulate our supposed "smart guys" amaze me cool. Only the flight mode she used to switch on while at ur place still hasn't given you sense? Ur mumu never do shah.

7 Likes

Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by Bluehill1051: 1:43pm On Jun 19, 2019
Better don't break up with her or your name go dey SUICIDE NOTE!
Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:00pm On Jun 19, 2019
All these guys coming here to complain about ladies are all dating students, or broke girls asking for money, don't you guys see working class, independent ladies around you? Are you scared of asking them out or its low self esteem issue? Why do you guys date immature girls with fish brain that are still in school? Do you think both of you will have the same level of thinking? Says alot about your person and personality.

9 Likes

Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by carter009(m): 2:08pm On Jun 19, 2019
Lolz, your making a point dear.
Fountainofyouth:
All these guys coming here to complain about ladies are all dating students, or broke girls asking for money, don't you guys see working class, independent ladies around you? Are you scared of asking them out or its low self esteem issue? Why do you guys date immature girls with fish brain that are still in school? Do you think both of you will have the same level of thinking? Says alot about your person and personality.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by chukwuibuipob: 2:09pm On Jun 19, 2019
sad
kinzation:
Bros
please don tell me you don't even know the name of her school
it's either one of these
polytechnic Ibadan
ibarapa polytechnic eruwa
or Saki in oyo town

forget your babe
them dey nack her steady
sad.Weda nah ibarapa/iseyin,is NOT our biz.Our biz here is to deliver the dundee Keeper from exploitation. To catch lil ant like her isn't difficult..Ask one of ur paddy wey she no knw send her Fb request.While u get anoda fone/Whatsapp num.Tell ur paddy to ask her for her num(Just 3 days wen dey get chatting) ,if she fall hand,den send her ur new Whatsapp num/use ur paddy pic as dp..Kip playing/ ask her about her man/sex life..Tell her u wanna visit her in sch..If she ask fir ur location, tell her dat u are in Lagos/work with XYK Akowoje bank.U go catch am dat way

1 Like

Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by Drisade: 2:39pm On Jun 19, 2019
guy wise up now before u go take sniper abeg
Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by silverlord(m): 2:46pm On Jun 19, 2019
When she's at your place, she becomes a pilot but when elsewhere she becomes the plane, letting in every Tom dick and Harry that can fit in.

I trust she has used the "insecurity" word for you, works like charm on dummies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by schumastic(m): 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2019
efemena24:
in support of what our Vice President just said, I think you should renegotiate terms and conditions. Stop dating girls that are still in school, they only care about your money and every other thing you can offer!!

Signed.

Secretary

Bachelors Club,

Warri, Delta State Branch✌️✌️

Brother how is the ministry there?
Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by IjebuWarrior: 4:26pm On Jun 19, 2019
OP.. you need this fast, fast! angry

1 Share

Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by Glycosunde: 4:49pm On Jun 19, 2019
Op ur stupidity is like peak milk n mtn because it is in you n everywhere you go. Your father christmas venture will aluta continua

you r asking us if u put ur hand in fire weda it will burn ur hand. D ans is no, continue
Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by Michelle55: 6:52pm On Jun 19, 2019
This one chance Wey you enter so get a fully fitted air conditioner and a sweet couch in place of seats cheesy Je nke oma nwanne grin I stopped reading when I got to the part she keeps her phone on FLIGHT MODE when she's with you smiley
Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 19, 2019
schumastic:
Na wa o, so mugu still plenty like this. Honestly, I think 9ja ladies will do a better job than the guys if they go into Yahoo business, how they manipulate guys including the smart ones amazes me.

Bro to be sincere that babe doesn't love you and you are just her atm for the moment. Quote me anywhere, any girl that have had sex before and tells you no sex in a relationship and still claims to love you is only deceiving you.

Call her and renegotiate the terms of the relationship, henceforth no more money spending till she is done with school and you are sure she is the one for you. You can't be putting money into a business and there is nothing to show for it.

Don't let her use the "love techniques to get to you" because love is just an excuse for ones foolishness. Start using your head.

Signed.

Vice President

Bachelors Club,

Ikeja, Lagos Branch.

baaaaaaaaaaaam! This comment has said it all. Thanks V.p -oil de ur head.

Vizzy4u,
Member,
Jos, Plateau branch.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by Thuglife2020: 7:19pm On Jun 19, 2019
Drisade:
guy wise up now before u go take sniper abeg

Lol. Not upto that man. I can’t come and kill myself because of a girl. I got myself another woman and she wouldn’t know. I’m trying to move on but she won’t know
Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by Thuglife2020: 7:23pm On Jun 19, 2019
Michelle55:
This one chance Wey you enter so get a fully fitted air conditioner and a sweet couch in place of seats cheesy Je nke oma nwanne grin I stopped reading when I got to the part she keeps her phone on FLIGHT MODE when she's with you smiley

I wouldn’t know why. I feels she’s tryna respect me
Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by immaculate1234(m): 7:28pm On Jun 19, 2019
I didn't want to comment but e pain me for u chill bro forfeit her so that in the future what will be on your breakfast table won't be regret be fast with it
Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by Michelle55: 7:32pm On Jun 19, 2019
Thuglife2020:

LMAO respect indeed.. Stop deceiving yourself and be in charge of your relationship before you become the woman instead cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
Laugh wan kill me 4 here oo.. love is a bastard grin grin grin
Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by Olorunnim: 8:28pm On Jun 19, 2019
This girl is USING You, You're sponsoring her life like you're the cash cow she has but can't admit to having,Did she tell you she's a Virgin? that she wouldn't have sex with you Wise Up She's a Hoe
Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by Originalsly: 8:48pm On Jun 19, 2019
I strongly believe you know what's up.... and what to do.... let her be and move on. What's holding you back is what you invested in her..... you can't bring yourself to walk away with only words as compensation.... want your pound of flesh and that's not happening. So you hold on to her words...give me some time... she meaning when she finds a replacement ATM...and you expecting her to spread her legs at any moment...maybe tonite?...maybe tomorrow?...may be weekend! ... so if you don't pay up.... she may change her mind and push the date down the line. I wouldn't even ask if you sent her cash to get her out of the emergency ...I know you did! Cut your losses.... learn... move on.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by flokii: 8:59pm On Jun 19, 2019
@OP I feel very sorry for you..

The girl is obviously not into you but you're doing all you can to please her and make her comfortable.
I feel she should just come out clean and save you all the stress of relationship.

In the meantime, stop showing her you care and mingle with other pretty girls.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by chukwuibuipob: 9:24pm On Jun 19, 2019
sad sad sad
Thuglife2020:

undecided..Chai! Village don usw diz one destiny on top of pusi.Dey need to flog u with palm frond

1 Like

Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by clive2u(m): 9:40pm On Jun 19, 2019
You, the babe and any mod that think of pushing this thrash to fp are mad. Ur mumu babe no knw say she can set her dp on whatsapp for jst u to see? Grow some balls man

1 Like

Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by Ay04z(m): 10:01pm On Jun 19, 2019
Try and shine her Congo.. Take her out have some fun play hard with her. Dance for her even though u suck at it. Make her her laugh so hard. Den.. Use scope give her some sweet wine. . Take her home. And do d do. Lol. Girls are scum.
Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by lukui: 10:05pm On Jun 19, 2019
she asked me that why am I so heartless?
I replied her with a question
"do you think I have a heart?"
Re: I Need Help About My Girlfriend by lukui: 10:05pm On Jun 19, 2019
she asked me that why am I so heartless?

I replied her with a question

"do you think I have a heart?"

what I just have as advice for this guy is that you should not kill yourself because of one stupid girl, because as I am typing right now another guy might be pouring sperm inside er pvssy,

you said I don't speak good about girls, why because they are hoes or farm implements.
Nigerian ladies only look for one thing in men and its money. if you are giving it to them, they will worship and adore you but if you are not giving them money, then you are shit or even worse,

guy stop wasting your time on a hoe go and HUSTLE!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women Celebrate Penis Festival In Japan (Pictures). / After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) / Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.