Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Please, I Need Help About My Breasts. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, I Need Help About My Breasts. (7020 Views)

Please Help! How Do I Unite My Breasts And Make Them Stand In Unity? (pics ins) / My BREASTS To The World,popular Yoruba Model Bares Her Boob With No Bra In Lagos / "My Breasts Are So Beautiful, I Am Tempted To Post My Nudes" - Young Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, I Need Help About My Breasts. by fadilaMaikiriki: 8:13am On Jun 09, 2022
Hello all! Please, I need help about my breasts. They're saggy and fallen. I don't know what to do in order to lift them and make them stand. They've been like this since. My breasts are the type that can hold something placed under them. It's that bad. My aunt that has given birth to four kids, her breasts are up and pointy. So, I see no reason why mine should be this way. Please, what can I do to remedy this situation? Has anyone been in this situation before? How were you able to correct it? Thanks.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please, I Need Help About My Breasts. by EmzyT: 8:14am On Jun 09, 2022
Omoh

2 Likes

Re: Please, I Need Help About My Breasts. by Lawlab254: 8:15am On Jun 09, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need Help About My Breasts. by Urheadmaster(m): 8:17am On Jun 09, 2022
Hold your boyfriend responsible tongue

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please, I Need Help About My Breasts. by Astrokid911: 8:20am On Jun 09, 2022
Pictures please I need to know what I'm dealing with

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, I Need Help About My Breasts. by Prechgold1180(m): 8:21am On Jun 09, 2022
wink

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need Help About My Breasts. by Charleys: 8:25am On Jun 09, 2022
Let us see the breast first so we can give you recommendation on what to do.

8 Likes

Re: Please, I Need Help About My Breasts. by Orubebe01: 8:34am On Jun 09, 2022
Your bf has vandalised the breasts. Hope him responsible
Re: Please, I Need Help About My Breasts. by Kimiso(m): 8:35am On Jun 09, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all! Please, I need help about my breasts. They're saggy and fallen. I don't know what to do in order to lift them and make them stand. They've been like this since. My breasts are the type that can hold something placed under them. It's that bad. My aunt that has given birth to four kids, her breasts are up and pointy. So, I see no reason why mine should be this way. Please, what can I do to remedy this situation? Has anyone been in this situation before? How were you able to correct it? Thanks.
sami is that you

3 Likes

Re: Please, I Need Help About My Breasts. by Greisen: 8:36am On Jun 09, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:

Dry bones shall rise again, No be for breast wey don samankwe

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please, I Need Help About My Breasts. by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 09, 2022
Massage your boobs with olive oil. There're exercises that help the boobs to be firm, like press-up. Wearing bra for a long period doesn't help. Your sleeping position also, can affect your boobs. You can get your firm boobs back baby girl..

13 Likes

Re: Please, I Need Help About My Breasts. by czarr(m): 8:39am On Jun 09, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Save up for breast implants.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, I Need Help About My Breasts. by flyinnizam(m): 8:39am On Jun 09, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
nothing u can do except surgery

3 Likes

Re: Please, I Need Help About My Breasts. by Jmichael1(m): 8:42am On Jun 09, 2022
No condition is permanet no be 4 breast wen dn samakwe.....

2 Likes

Re: Please, I Need Help About My Breasts. by Uniquetani1(f): 8:44am On Jun 09, 2022
If you are thick, try and lose weight
Do pushup or jumping jack everyday.
An easy way is surgery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, I Need Help About My Breasts. by WatchYourSix: 8:44am On Jun 09, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:

Weda na too much pressing or u naturally have saggy boóbs ... surgery is your fastest option....Once bréast fall...it will never rise again.... ..fake cream and drug sellers will soon come and exploit your low self esteem and desperation...no answer them...

buy correct bra...lots of women have saggy bobs ...we men can testify...u will free some bobbi from bra and it will reach her abdomen..

Avoid use bleaching cream, it will affect the texture of the skin making it have a bad feel to the touch..

U can opt for collagen containing cream..
Or eat collagen containg foods...collagen improves firmness of skin....

Most boóbs will sag at some point but when your skin is smooth and not feeling old to touch...your man will still find it okay....

you are more than bobbi..
.dont be superficial..
improve the real you, your confidence, your IQ...Above all...love yourself...

....u go dey all alright las las

32 Likes

Re: Please, I Need Help About My Breasts. by pyyxxaro: 8:50am On Jun 09, 2022
Put stick under the breaast , it would make it stand small

2 Likes

Re: Please, I Need Help About My Breasts. by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:01am On Jun 09, 2022
Lawlab254:
Ok
Just that? Come on!
Re: Please, I Need Help About My Breasts. by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:04am On Jun 09, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
undecided

I think those aba and alaba market boys have seriously worked on it by a way of rough handling it especially during s*x. What i don't know now is the number of times it has been exposed to severe abuse by those street urchins.

Secondly i believe you also breast feed puppies hence the flacid nature of ur mammalian gland. Or it could be that the b**bs serve as a community feeding scheme where all manner of hungry and cast away in the soicity comes suck from..

It's sadden that the b**bs are now in a pitiable state, and even worse that it can even hold objects from underneath. My only pain now is that those that seek solace as a way of suckling from the b**bs won't have anything to enjoy any longer as there's little or nothing left in them because all nutrients has been drained thereby making the b**bs as useless as the organ of a 167 year old man with a rare condition of Benign prostatic hyperplasia

Bad as its now I'll only advise you don't give up on your good deeds by a way of service to humanity as even those with mental disability will find those b**bs useful.
Please, why would you be saying all this? This do not make me feel better in any way. I need help please. If there's any way you can help, please do so.

6 Likes

Re: Please, I Need Help About My Breasts. by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:05am On Jun 09, 2022
Greisen:
[/sub]

[sub]Dry bones shall rise again, No be for breast wey don samankwe
Why all these right now?
Re: Please, I Need Help About My Breasts. by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:06am On Jun 09, 2022
Thonia69:
Massage your boobs with olive oil. There're exercises that help the boobs to be firm, like press-up. Wearing bra for a long period doesn't help. Your sleeping position also, can affect your boobs. You can get your firm boobs back baby girl..
Thanks so much, I really appreciate this. Yes, I do massage them too.

3 Likes

Re: Please, I Need Help About My Breasts. by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:07am On Jun 09, 2022
czarr:
Save up for breast implants.
What? Are you being serious right now?
Re: Please, I Need Help About My Breasts. by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:08am On Jun 09, 2022
flyinnizam:
nothing u can do except surgery
I don't want to think so. There might be other ways to remedy this.

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need Help About My Breasts. by saintbillion(m): 9:09am On Jun 09, 2022

Re: Please, I Need Help About My Breasts. by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:11am On Jun 09, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Weda na too much pressing or u naturally have saggy boóbs ... surgery is your fastest option....Once bréast fall...it will never rise again.... ..fake cream and drug sellers will soon come and exploit your low self esteem and desperation...no answer them...

buy correct bra...lots of women have saggy bobs ...we men can testify...u will free some bobbi from bra and it will reach her abdomen..

Avoid use bleaching cream, it will affect the texture of the skin making it have a bad feel to the touch..

U can opt for collagen containing cream..
Or eat collagen containg foods...collagen improves firmness of skin....

Most boóbs will sag at some point but when your skin is smooth and not feeling old to touch...your man will still find it okay....

you are more than bobbi..
.dont be superficial..
improve the real you, your confidence, your IQ...Above all...love yourself...

....u go dey all alright las las
Thanks so much, I really appreciate this.
Re: Please, I Need Help About My Breasts. by Nonexisting: 9:14am On Jun 09, 2022
A picture will suffice so I can properly narrow down my advice.

Re: Please, I Need Help About My Breasts. by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 09, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Thanks so much, I really appreciate this. Yes, I do massage them too.
You're welcome
Re: Please, I Need Help About My Breasts. by tonyson010(m): 9:45am On Jun 09, 2022
Thonia69:

through how ??
plastic surgery is the only thing there.

she should accept it as normal variant and enjoy her life that way. getting fat can make them look engorged, cos it is often seen in women who were almost chubby in teen hood but lost much weight in their early-mid 20s.

Just like men with small penis when erect, it is nature.
Re: Please, I Need Help About My Breasts. by Lawlab254: 9:54am On Jun 09, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
Just that? Come on!

What do you expect me to say? You didn't attach an image of the breast to enable me to form a proper opinion on the issue.
Re: Please, I Need Help About My Breasts. by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 09, 2022
tonyson010:

through how ??
plastic surgery is the only thing there.

she should accept it as normal variant and enjoy her life that way. getting fat can make them look engorged, cos it is often seen in women who were almost chubby in teen hood but lost much weight in their early-mid 20s.

Just like men with small penis when erect, it is nature.
I agree
Re: Please, I Need Help About My Breasts. by techWriter3: 10:14am On Jun 09, 2022
Dry skulls shall spike again, No ocs for mammogram wey don samankwe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Guys Can You Date Or Marry A Yoruba Girl! / COVID-19 : See How This White Girl Finished Africa (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.