Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,005 members, 7,821,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Exclusive Chats Between A Slay Queen And One Of Her Twitter Follower Boyfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Exclusive Chats Between A Slay Queen And One Of Her Twitter Follower Boyfriend. (1251 Views)

Do You Still Want To Be In A Relationship? See This Chats Between Fellow Lovers / Leaked Chats Between Omotola's Husband And His Alleged Side Chic Hits Internet / Woman Expose Nasty Chats Between Her Rival And Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Chats Between A Slay Queen And One Of Her Twitter Follower Boyfriend. by Benbeezy: 7:31am On Jun 19, 2019
I promise, this is going to make your day!!! grin grin

Twitter user @ Didenlye wrote on her handle;

I can make your boyfriend mine, I can also make your girlfriend your Ex".

Then one of her follower @AnayoAnn replied saying;

Hehehehe... Sorry to burst your bubble, he won't even notice you exist ;

Well just read the trend below and Enjoy yourself...Lol!!!

Continue with this Erotic chats : https://www.olowublog.com/2019/06/exclusive-chats-between-slay-queen-and.html

Re: Exclusive Chats Between A Slay Queen And One Of Her Twitter Follower Boyfriend. by anthonyuncle(m): 7:49am On Jun 19, 2019
dz Akin guy na correct sure bet
Re: Exclusive Chats Between A Slay Queen And One Of Her Twitter Follower Boyfriend. by lutherjay: 10:46am On Jun 19, 2019
When you're using your boyfriend for Bet9ja..I know I will loose sha.

(1) (Reply)

Mafikizolo's Theo Kgosinkwe Proposes To His Girlfriend Vourne Williams (Photos) / Beautiful Nollywood Actress, Genny Uzoma Stuns In Another New Picture / Any Update On Leshoto Paypal Withdrawal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.