Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,369 members, 7,957,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:08 AM

Nigerian Girls Are Just Stupid Piece Of Poo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Are Just Stupid Piece Of Poo (6671 Views)

Some Girls Are Just Stupid / Lady Covers Her Nose, Watches Her Man Poo Inside Toilet In Pre-wedding Photos / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Just Stupid Piece Of Poo by carter009(m): 8:45am On Jun 20, 2019
Hungry broke ass Girls everywhere.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Just Stupid Piece Of Poo by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 20, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Please school the young cub. I don't understand the kinda training fathers give their sons these days. They are so focused on providing bread that they forget to socialize and imbibe the true character of a man in their sons.

Oh shut up! What do u knw abt being a man? Its funny hw these little girls with little life experiences be telling men hw to be men.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Just Stupid Piece Of Poo by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 20, 2019
Nesso:

Oh shut up! What do u knw abt being a man? Its funny hw these little girls with little life experiences be telling men hw to be men.
Male Ego. You'll be a father someday, remember this post.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Just Stupid Piece Of Poo by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 20, 2019
MrMumu:

Shut up and get a job
Lol. Learn
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Just Stupid Piece Of Poo by asalimpo(m): 11:16am On Jun 20, 2019
mezarddinny:
any warrior that won't help his fellow warrior in time of need is a useless and irresponsible warrior tht should be quatered and sent to the guillotine.

many of men that send money to women do it because they want to show they are rich so they can get into the woman's good book and maybe her pants, not natural instinct, because you are the stronger sex means you should give the weaker sex money? na you send dem make dem weak? nigerian men should better stop this burden mentality so they can save more money

you won't help a male friend that you enjoy his company but help a babe that only chats you when she is broke, fvck you
when ur mum weeps , what is ur initial action?
When ur hear tht a guy insulted ur sister ,say slapped her , what is ur initial response? Infct what does ur sister do? She storms home with tears in her eyes to report to her brother(s) .
What is d dynamic here? Havent u seen brothers confront assaulters on behalf of their sisters? Havnt u seen sons grieve at d tear drops of their mothers?
Havnt u seen girls with many strong brothers gloat at d protection she has?
This is instinctive nd has nothing to do with being weak. If ur younger brother comes home crying tht he was beaten how dyu react? What if ur father was crying? Your reaction to d men is different cuz, men are the strong ones. U expct them to muster courage nd recover. U may fight for ur younger brother but u will try to make him be the warrior nd lion he is. To fight bck. You may console ur weeping father but if it bcomes reoccuring u will b disgusted.
Men, were designed to protect. That's y the male physique is built for strength nd endurance. The male drive is for strength nd power. It's by design. What makes a ruler become despotic and a dictator? The male drive. The lion nd ruler urge! The passion to conquer nd dominate. This created feared races like d vikings nd mongols.

So ... Naturally, some men's heart bleed seeing womn in distress nd they want to help. We've all being there. But some womn,instead of being grateful abuse this priviledges.
Some men actually know tht the womn they play with r actng d b*tch but let it slide. The other side is when d men go perverse nd start acting weak, becomng women wrappers nd doing anythng to please d woman. This is a perversion but it still stems from the inbuilt male instinct to protct the weaker sexx. Same as dictators are abusers of the inbuilt warrior instinct in men.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Just Stupid Piece Of Poo by asalimpo(m): 11:29am On Jun 20, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

Okay, I understand you. But who told you you are the 'warrior and protector' of grown women you do not know? If its a defenseless child, I understand. If this captain-safe-a-h0e foolishness is an inbuilt instinct for you, you better slap yourself aggressively anytime that weak instinct begins to rear its head. My two cents.
stop twisting what i said. You qualified it by the bolded to distort my point.
When u see ur mother cry or u sister weep from being beaten by a guy outside- what is d initial response u feel?
Is tht instinct a captain save-a-hoe is it weakness ?
When most men struggle nd make it,what do they want to do for their poor mum in the village? Elevate her. Is that weakness? Why do men hav this innate desire to not want to see women ,e.g their mums sisters, suffer?
Why do u hav tht instinct?

Men who treat abusive womn so, simply abuse their roles same as dictators abuse their warrior/dominance roles.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Just Stupid Piece Of Poo by asalimpo(m): 11:29am On Jun 20, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

Okay, I understand you. But who told you you are the 'warrior and protector' of grown women you do not know? If its a defenseless child, I understand. If this captain-safe-a-h0e foolishness is an inbuilt instinct for you, you better slap yourself aggressively anytime that weak instinct begins to rear its head. My two cents.
When u see ur mother cry or u sister weep from being beaten by a guy outside- what is d initial response u feel?
When most men struggle nd make it,what do they want to do for their poor mum in the village? Elevate her. Is that weakness? Why do men hav this innate desire to not want to see women ,e.g their mums sisters, suffer?
Why do u hav tht instinct?

Men who treat abusive womn so, simply abuse their roles same as dictators thugs bullies tyrants abuse their warrior/dominance roles.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Just Stupid Piece Of Poo by Tony142: 1:34pm On Jun 20, 2019
dingbang:
Na u be the mumu, as she don magarize you , but in the end, she still be mumu because she fit dial code sub for data.. Two of una be mumus

Exactly, omo see brother, brother, see brother , brother, brother when mumu, brother when no wise, brother when no get size cheesy

Omo see aunty, aunty cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Just Stupid Piece Of Poo by gift2xl: 2:16pm On Jun 20, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

You are madt but you have no one tlo tell you.

I know it's difficult to believe, but it happened real.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Just Stupid Piece Of Poo by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 20, 2019
You mother and sisters too.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Just Stupid Piece Of Poo by Obodo999(m): 3:06pm On Jun 20, 2019
MrMumu:

Shut up and get a job

Alright boss
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Just Stupid Piece Of Poo by martyns303(m): 5:40pm On Jun 20, 2019
She borrowed airtime from MTN that is why didn't want u to send airtime cos MTN will cut what they are owed.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Just Stupid Piece Of Poo by millionboi2: 5:59pm On Jun 20, 2019
gift2xl:
Let me drop this gist. A friend of my, came complaining that the elder sister is always sick and she's 35yrs old. Then we took her to hospital. The doctor after all the test said that she just need sex and she will be fine. I became confused, what came to my mind was "don't she have a bf" later I was told that she's a virgin and has not known man neither did she have A bf. Then the brother started seeking for who to pay to help disvirging the sister. Omo the few dudes we meet for the job refused. At last it was the doctor that did the work and he was paid. I tell u she's OK. But what I don't know is, if the doctor is still f*cking her.
u an idiot
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Just Stupid Piece Of Poo by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 20, 2019
QueenSekxy post=79489982 :
Lol. You tried but this doesn't warrant the name calling. Both genders hurt each other every now and then.

Some people are born ingrate.

Yea.... You're right.
Like what one girl did to me this afternoon.

I almost shed a tear out of anger.

Asin vex want kill me.

But last last, we go de alright
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Just Stupid Piece Of Poo by MrMumu: 8:01pm On Jun 20, 2019
martyns303:
She borrowed airtime from MTN that is why didn't want u to send airtime cos MTN will cut what they are owed.
Bro my anger is that she couldn't even say Thank you before telling me what we requested for what's subscription not airtime.
How much be 1k na?

I really respect and admire ladies with sense honestly. This girl no fit see my 1kobo for this life again even if she and all her family dey for sick bed
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Just Stupid Piece Of Poo by Emilokoiyawon: 11:29pm On Jun 20, 2019
asalimpo:

Why do u hav tht instinct? Men who treat abusive womn so, simply abuse their roles same as dictators thugs bullies tyrants abuse their warrior/dominance roles.

Okay. Sorry. I did not know the ungrateful woman was your mother or sister. You should have made that clear.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Just Stupid Piece Of Poo by victorian(f): 11:50pm On Jun 20, 2019
Just because of five hundred naira undecided

See insults? sad

Poverty die! Die! Die!!!!! In the lives of guys wailing because of N500 and any lady asking for recharge card In Jesus name amen.

What a pity.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Just Stupid Piece Of Poo by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 21, 2019
MrMumu:
Just negodu this idiot who asked for airtime from me and i decided to help her with 500 airtime this is the rubbish she's telling me instead of thank you. Like she couldn't even said thank you first before saying this crap.

Just see dirty sense of entitlement, on top my own money again.
Anything wey just make you do anything with any broke Nigerian girls they will think you have automatically turned to their second dad.

Make she just do mistake send the airtime back.

Say NO to broke ass bitches please

Chinelo Ogun dey punish you!
So homie are u trying to tell me that all Nigerian girls asked for that card? Because I'm only seeing a particular name up there.
Take a look at the chat, sissy man
Your moniker suits u perfectly.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Just Stupid Piece Of Poo by asalimpo(m): 10:07am On Jun 21, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

Okay. Sorry. I did not know the ungrateful woman was your mother or sister. You should have made that clear.
my apologies,i didnt know i was conversing with a reta.rded mule who only loves to hear d sound of his own bray. You shudav made that clear too.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Just Stupid Piece Of Poo by Adeinfo: 10:31am On Jun 21, 2019
victorian:
Just because of five hundred naira undecided

See insults? sad

Poverty die! Die! Die!!!!! In the lives of guys wailing because of N500 and any lady asking for recharge card In Jesus name amen.

What a pity.
See how you're saying because of N500, learn yo be appreciative even if it's N5. He worked for his money, you can't decide how he should spend it. The earlier we all do away especially you ladies with entitlement mentality, the better for us all and the society at large. No one owes anybody anything.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Just Stupid Piece Of Poo by victorian(f): 1:13pm On Jun 21, 2019
Adeinfo:

See how you're saying because of N500, learn yo be appreciative even if it's N5. He worked for his money, you can't decide how he should spend it. The earlier we all do away especially you ladies with entitlement mentality, the better for us all and the society at large. No one owes anybody anything.

With such mentality, I'm sorry my brother , someone like you annd the op will never make a difference in the society. And that's the plain truth.

I choose to make a difference in this country and this world, that's why my thought process is different even though it will take u years to understand the thin line between wealth creation and poverty creation.

I work for my money too, I pay salaries of workers in my company and yes! I dash people money who needs it and ask me for it, then remove eye from them. I dont expect them to worship the ground on, neither do I expect them to satisfy any of my selfish desires. I help with money cos I have to give and I'm happy I can be of help, all thanks to God.
Strangers and friends have helped me before when I was broke! Some wanted sex, which I declined, and told them to shove their money up their frigging assz!

while some helped freely without demanding anything in return. And I was and still grateful to my helpers. Some of my helpers back then still come till today to dash me things willingly without me asking, yes both male and female.

So why would I see dashing 500naira even 1k or 20k as a problem?

I won't see it as such. Cause the strength and wisdom I have in maintaining my business running for the past 13years and making money out of it, is not because I'm the wisest, it's all through the Grace of God. I'm not the most creative in my fashion biz, neither I'm I the smoothest talker with clients but God still chose to bless me with the little I'm adding into my biz. Which makes me humble and highly grateful to God.

So guy! Help if you have to help the needy. Don't expect people to worship u cos of it.

You been alive today is not by your power. If you die today, your family or best friend will clear your accounts, even sell your Properties and make it theirs.
u can't take anything to the after life. So be kind to people , help along the line and leave the rest to God.

It's that simple. Nobody owes me anything but I still help.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Just Stupid Piece Of Poo by Adeinfo: 1:42pm On Jun 21, 2019
victorian:

With such mentality, I'm sorry my brother , someone like you annd the op will never make a difference in the society. And that's the plain truth.

I choose to make a difference in this country and this world, that's why my thought process is different even though it will take u years to understand the thin line between wealth creation and poverty creation.

I work for my money too, I pay salaries of workers in my company and yes! I dash people money who needs it and ask me for it, then remove eye from them. I dont expect them to worship the ground on, neither do I expect them to satisfy any of my selfish desires. I help with money cos I have to give and I'm happy I can be of help, all thanks to God.
Strangers and friends have helped me before when I was broke! Some wanted sex, which I declined, and told them to shove their money up their frigging assz!

while some helped freely without demanding anything in return. And I was and still grateful to my helpers. Some of my helpers back then still come till today to dash me things willingly without me asking, yes both male and female.

I won't see it as such. Cause the strength and wisdom I have in maintaining my business running for the past 13years and making money out of it, is not because I'm the wisest, it's all through the Grace of God. I'm not the most creative in my fashion biz, neither I'm I the smoothest talker with clients but God still chose to bless me with the little I'm adding into my biz. Which makes me humble and highly grateful to God.

So guy! Help if you have to help the needy. Don't expect people to worship u cos of it.

You been alive today is not by your power. If you die today, your family or best friend will clear your accounts, even sell your Properties and make it theirs.
u can't take anything to the after life. So be kind to people , help along the line and leave the rest to God.

If is to highlight achievement, I also control chains of businesses and help people without expecting anything in return. The major crux of the matter we are discussing here is unappreciative people and people who feel entitled, also believed that you owe them. No one can deal with ungrateful people except you want to be an hypocrite. You say thank you to people not just for thank you sake, but for posterity sake. He who says thank you and shows appreciation, opens the door for more.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Just Stupid Piece Of Poo by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 21, 2019
@ Mrmumu
So because of one girl, you had to create a thread which labelled all Nigeria girls a piece of poo because of #1000 which one girl defrauded you ?
Maybe your mother, sisters, relatives and all females close to you are piece of poo doesn't give you any right to label other girls a piece of poo.
You yourself, you are a a big pile of poo because one stupid poo gave birth to you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Just Stupid Piece Of Poo by victorian(f): 2:11pm On Jun 21, 2019
Adeinfo:

If is to highlight achievement, I also control chains of businesses and help people without expecting anything in return. The major crux of the matter we are discussing here is unappreciative people and people who feel entitled, also believed that you owe them. No one can deal with ungrateful people except you want to be an hypocrite. You say thank you to people not just for thank you sake, but for posterity sake. He who says thank you and shows appreciation, opens the door for more.

Good! If that's the case?

Don't say women are broke or leeches and we all feel entitled to a guy's money. That's very wrong.

Any person you help and couldn't say thank you inreturn, u can choose to look away and not help such person again. Other than coming online to classify all women as shiit! It's very wrong. Because of 500naira? How much do u have? And how much does the op have, that's bursting his brain?
For him to open a thread because , the lady requested for 1k and instead he gave 500 naira then came online wailing all women as shiit! Means he's indeed a broke guy, including yourself claiming to have chains of businesses here and there.

The rich don't bother themselves on 500naira, they willingly give out. Infact if she had chatted with a rich guy for card, he would have given her 1k and not 500.
That's the truth.

But because he seemingly gave 500naira out of his 2k account (the only money he has left in his life, home and abroad) and shes not grovelling at his feet online, he comes online like a wounded lion.

All because of 500 naira cheesy

It's amazing.

This act shows great experience of poverty, lack and severe psychotic mentality . Likewise to the guys here supporting the op and calling women unprintable names , all because a lady he chatted with online, he gave 500 naira to, But wanted 1k.

So you feel, all Nigerian women are broke .

Sighs, it's a pity.

I pray never to have such useless mentality some guys have here. Because I won't stoop to y'all level and say all guys on nairaland are psychotic and nuts due to this rubbish thread.

God will keep blessing some certain guys online who give and help freely, 5k, 10k, even 100k ,250k as dash! Free! Without making noise or creating threads about it.

This thread is totally rubbish and uncalled for.

Too many mentally psychotic guys on Nairaland . Just too bad.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Just Stupid Piece Of Poo by carter009(m): 2:17pm On Jun 21, 2019
For they first time, your making sense.
victorian:

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Just Stupid Piece Of Poo by Adeinfo: 2:35pm On Jun 21, 2019
victorian:

Good! If that's the case?

Don't say women are broke or leeches and we all feel entitled to a guy's money. That's very wrong.

Any person you help and couldn't say thank you inreturn, u can choose to look away and not help such person again. Other than coming online to classify all women as shiit! It's very wrong. Because of 500naira? How much do u have? And how much does the op have, that's bursting his brain?
For him to open a thread because , the lady requested for 1k and instead he gave 500 naira then came online wailing all women as shiit! Means he's indeed a broke guy, including yourself claiming to have chains of businesses here and there.

The rich don't bother themselves on 500naira, they willingly give out. Infact if she had chatted with a rich guy for card, he would have given her 1k and not 500.
That's the truth.

But because he seemingly gave 500naira out of his 2k account (the only money he has left in his life, home and abroad) and shes not grovelling at his feet online, he comes online like a wounded lion.

All because of 500 naira cheesy

It's amazing.

This act shows great experience of poverty, lack and severe psychotic mentality . Likewise to the guys here supporting the op and calling women unprintable names , all because a lady he chatted with online, he gave 500 naira to, But wanted 1k.

So you feel, all Nigerian women are broke .

Sighs, it's a pity.

I pray never to have such useless mentality some guys have here. Because I won't stoop to y'all level and say all guys on nairaland are psychotic and nuts due to this rubbish thread.

God will keep blessing some certain guys online who give and help freely, 5k, 10k, even 100k ,250k as dash! Free! Without making noise or creating threads about it.

This thread is totally rubbish and uncalled for.

Too many mentally psychotic guys on Nairaland . Just too bad.

Learn to pass your point without insulting. I'm trying to refrain my self from entering into the gutters with you. I never abused women, the op might have abused. But instead of dealing with issues, you are trying to deflect and use evasive tactics. If truly you're what you are claiming to be and all the achievements you're trying to rub off here, then you are a questionable personality. Entitlement and ungratefulness is not limited to the female gender, but you want to turn it to gender war and deflect from the main point through your uncouth mouth. I wish you well. Bye

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Just Stupid Piece Of Poo by victorian(f): 3:16pm On Jun 21, 2019
Adeinfo:

Learn to pass your point without insulting. I'm trying to refrain my self from entering into the gutters with you. I never abused women, the op might have abused. But instead of dealing with issues, you are trying to deflect and use evasive tactics. If truly you're what you are claiming to be and all the achievements you're trying to rub off here, then you are a questionable personality. Entitlement and ungratefulness is not limited to the female gender, but you want to turn it to gender war and deflect from the main point through your uncouth mouth. I wish you well. Bye

I didn't mean to insult but u called me an hypocrite first ,Because I wouldn't take it to heart if the person I give money to , doesn't say thank you. For me, I won't insult any body I help if he or she doesn't say thank you and that's the truth. I will. Simply close up and not help again.
And no need turning the tables on me, I didn't make it a gender war. U and everyone supporting the op that women are shiits is what's annoying. It's even boldly there as the title : Nigerian girls are pieces of poo!

Who says such cos of 500 naira?

Anyways if u choose to read my words to suit your mind, no probs but I believe I have made my points clear.

Wish you well too, bye.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Just Stupid Piece Of Poo by Mariangeles(f): 3:30pm On Jun 25, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Male Ego. You'll be a father someday, remember this post.
They always forget that part .
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Just Stupid Piece Of Poo by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 29, 2019
From your name says it all typical mumu including your mum and sister

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Doesn't Want Me To Give Guys My Number / Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! / I Can Catch Grenade For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.