Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,761 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Ladies Dancing To Orezi's "My Queen" Blasted By Nigerians - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Dancing To Orezi's "My Queen" Blasted By Nigerians (64082 Views)

Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians / 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix / Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Dancing To Orezi's "My Queen" Blasted By Nigerians by benqo01(m): 5:57am On Jun 20, 2019
You all criticising theses girls are morons.........what so special about you guys,free them abeg.
Re: Ladies Dancing To Orezi's "My Queen" Blasted By Nigerians by nairalee(m): 6:33am On Jun 20, 2019
okaforlazarus90:

Woooooow that was a low blow. Not fair

Low blow? It's not even a blow at all. I'm not insulting or attacking nairaland. Just advising them
Re: Ladies Dancing To Orezi's "My Queen" Blasted By Nigerians by israelmao(m): 6:35am On Jun 20, 2019
God is not man the thief on the right hand of the cross on Jesus was crucified got save at the last moment of his last.Let him the think that he stands take heed lest he falls.Just come to Jesus and confess your sins his arms are always open to receive you."How shall we escape if we neglect so a great salvation".
Re: Ladies Dancing To Orezi's "My Queen" Blasted By Nigerians by Nobody: 6:49am On Jun 20, 2019
Poverty is a disease...all I see is poor skinny dumb girls.
Re: Ladies Dancing To Orezi's "My Queen" Blasted By Nigerians by livebyday(m): 7:06am On Jun 20, 2019
pocohantas:

Cc; livebyday.
Please read this post. We know those names, but I guess you didn't quite get the pun.

I see

Thank you for the insight

Stay blessed
Re: Ladies Dancing To Orezi's "My Queen" Blasted By Nigerians by akdjr(m): 7:33am On Jun 20, 2019
Abeg free her jare! It is better we keep seeing stuffs like this in the society than seeing how thousands are being killed or kidnapped. No viewer discretion on this just enjoy the video and have a nice day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Dancing To Orezi's "My Queen" Blasted By Nigerians by nairalee(m): 7:39am On Jun 20, 2019
etrouble:

Are you under blood covenant to open Nairaland? Are you held at gun point to open Nairaland? If your answer to the two questions is NO, then Shut The Fucck Up and Go and Die. What platform do you have apart from your platform of getting hard drugs and hot local drinks?

Sorry for your predicament. We'll remember you in prayers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Dancing To Orezi's "My Queen" Blasted By Nigerians by springtech(m): 7:41am On Jun 20, 2019
We call them

Hoes or
Hoe Low Show or
Ogberaga

Awon Omo wobe.
Re: Ladies Dancing To Orezi's "My Queen" Blasted By Nigerians by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 20, 2019
Yuneehk:

Oh at 35, she's left for who to take up? that's not fair. Some gullible ones are pushed into what they shouldn't be doing just to be socially accepted. If only they knew the plans most of y'all have for them lipsrsealed As for me and myself, we shall be firm, remain "socially unaccepted" and not deceived. Shikena
You don't need this filthy society to accept you. They will lead you to hell and hop on to the next trending idiot.
Anyways you look perfect in that pishure cool
Re: Ladies Dancing To Orezi's "My Queen" Blasted By Nigerians by shogsman(m): 11:24am On Jun 20, 2019
Ladies are just a means of gratification,more like sex objects and they always proof me right.
Re: Ladies Dancing To Orezi's "My Queen" Blasted By Nigerians by Yuneehk(f): 11:32am On Jun 20, 2019
princeking2:

You don't need this filthy society to accept you. They will lead you to hell and hop on to the next trending idiot.
Anyways you look perfect in that pishure cool
Thank you smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? / Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? / Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.