Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her (53813 Views)

Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / Huge Man Caught His Woman With Her Personal Fitness Trainer. See What He Did Nex / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 20, 2019
Airtimex:

shocked shocked

You are not serious bro. How is that possible?

But is a joke shaa cheesy

Try listen to the video severally this time pay attention to the guy voice.
The girl asked him why did he do such? then listen to the response.
Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 20, 2019
Toks2008:

Like seriously! I thought the guy that first quoted me was joking...

If that is true then the guy has mental case for him t announce such.. she force am?

The girl asked him why did he do such? and the guy responded that she told her friends he ate her on her period.Try listen to the video again.
Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by Henri8: 2:28pm On Jun 20, 2019
It's like the girl don do am a strong thing before.
Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by King44(m): 2:28pm On Jun 20, 2019
Niyiboi:
he gave her MouthAction while she was in her period and she broadcasted it to her friends
lol this can't be true grin
Niyiboi:
he gave her MouthAction while she was in her period and she broadcasted it to her friends
lol this can't be true
Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by badmrkt(m): 2:28pm On Jun 20, 2019
cococandy:
He’s obviously on Nairaland. That’s the only place he could have learned that type of woman hate
if not that you are beautiful ehn..... angry angry angry angry
Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by Airtimex(m): 2:38pm On Jun 20, 2019
Mkpakala:

Try listen to the video severally this time pay attention to the guy voice.
The girl asked him why did he do such? then listen to the response.

This is serious, shocked

The guy get mind ooo
Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by 15ssDRIVE(m): 2:41pm On Jun 20, 2019
Niyiboi:
The gal is very foolish for telling her friends that her bf gave her head while she was menstruating. The guy is also foolish for licking a woman's bloody pucci all in the name of love. In short, she deserves the fake proposal.

Na 2 Mumus.
Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 20, 2019
cococandy:
He’s obviously on Nairaland. That’s the only place he could have learned that type of woman hate
Hahahaha I wanted to paste this on my facebook timeline but I'm scared my babe will click the link and may come across your silly statement

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by 15ssDRIVE(m): 2:44pm On Jun 20, 2019
Toks2008:

So what is the big deal in that? Was that why he acted so childish?

Smh!

Boss, no tell me say... you mean say head @ Italian town of red is no big deal? Tin ba gbo

Make Devil no give me that mind.... because Baba go sorry for my Parents and he no go allow me get that kind mind. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 20, 2019
iTearHerToto:
When he finds out that she's from a particular mining clan and she's an everlasting cheerful giver. Even 10 naira sweet from an unkempt man will make her open the Katy freeway she calls Punna
[img]https:///view/legs-open-legs-spread-netflix-and-chill-open-wide-hi-there-gif-4933349.gif[/img]

Pukesangry
Who gave birth to this thing? Spits!
Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by bamasite2: 2:47pm On Jun 20, 2019
Who gave him that advice?
Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by andrew444(m): 2:48pm On Jun 20, 2019
EVILFOREST:

What about her FELLOW LADIES that came to cheer the GUY up..??
Do you know what she did..??
Don’t you think she did the worst, since other ladies Joined in the protest..?
U May be surprised that she deserves more than that...

Lol

Bad guy
Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 20, 2019
What a lovely cool post.. Thank you for sharing

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by Jman06(m): 2:53pm On Jun 20, 2019
Badt guy!

Serves her right!!!

In fact, she should look for sniper and do the needful instead of living with the shame of this singular act
Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by Thalinzrcng: 3:02pm On Jun 20, 2019
When I read some guys' comments about the guy sucking her pvssy during her period, I thought- "smh. my Nairaland peeps don come again o" , then I watched the video and found that's exactly what he said...she revealed to her friends he "ate her raw while she was on her period"

I am now mildly depressed...why would a full-grown, full blooded , black man do that?

First, I have never understood cunnilingus. As a black man, anyway. It is a generally discussed and accepted premise that the average black man has the largest d1ck of any other race on earth. I, myself, (not to brag) always, without fail, see a woman reach squirting orgasm strictly from dick-to-vaginal 4play and sex. Why the fvck would MouthAction be needed?
And then you had to go and do it to her while she's on her period and you still expected respect from her afterwards?
Smh. The fvck outta here , man. U fall hand.
Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by tomdon(m): 3:06pm On Jun 20, 2019
iammo1:
undecided

In this life, always look for who to pray for you and not who would curse you no matter what... In this days of Voodoo spells been openly written on the internet and witches are having website, this dude now went to offend potential ogbanje, and brought are friends too

Awwww bro. You are matured mentally! You speak my salient rule. Leave trouble today, let tomorrow be tranquil
I owe you for this wisdom nugget you made public
I hope we meet sometime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:06pm On Jun 20, 2019
Niyiboi:
The gal is very foolish for telling her friends that her bf gave her head while she was menstruating. The guy is also foolish for licking a woman's bloody pucci all in the name of love. In short, she deserves the fake proposal.

While what he did isn't bad because it's their business, the gal was stupid to blabber to her friends, and the snitch of a friend is an everlasting idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by Dinho20(m): 3:10pm On Jun 20, 2019

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:10pm On Jun 20, 2019
Thalinzrcng:
When I read some guys' comments about the guy sucking her pvssy during her period, I thought- "smh. my Nairaland peeps don come again o" , then I watched the video and found that's exactly what he said...she revealed to her friends he "ate her raw while she was on her period"

I am now mildly depressed...why would a full-grown, full blooded , black man do that?

First, I have never understood cunnilingus. As a black man, anyway. It is a generally discussed and accepted premise that the average black man has the largest d1ck of any other race on earth. I, myself, (not to brag) always, without fail, see a woman reach squirting orgasm strictly from dick-to-vaginal 4play and sex. Why the fvck would MouthAction be needed?
And then you had to go and do it to her while she's on her period and you still expected respect from her afterwards?
Smh. The fvck outta here , man. U fall hand.

Yeah you do not understand cunnilingus, but you understand diick sucking right? Yeye dey smell.

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by Dinho20(m): 3:11pm On Jun 20, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by Lovelyn451(f): 3:13pm On Jun 20, 2019
cococandy:
very true...I can't imagine our only bro whom after all the care, love and sacrifices we made for him as sisters doing this to a woman. the day he dares insult a woman, my first question to him would be, are you on nairaland? angry

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by Dinho20(m): 3:17pm On Jun 20, 2019
SEX IS SWEET BUT........

Have you ever wondered why God carefully positioned a membrane of blood in a lady’s sexual opening? It is a tiny membrane that partially or completely covers the opening of
the vagina. It is called the “HYMEN”.

Why would God-Our Maker put a breakable tissue full of blood at the very door of the sexual opening of the female?
Why is it so carefully placed at that entrance,
like a ribbon tied at the entrance of a new
house about to be launched?
Why is it filled with blood that spills away
when it is broken?

Why? Without doubt, the HYMEN IS A GATE!
It was God (our creator) who set that blood-filled vessel there as a covenant blockage, a
sign and a token of a covenant between the
bearer and whoever plunges into her opening.
Before God, the disvirginity of a lady is not a
casual act of fun. It is a serious covenant
struck and confirmed by the blood shed on
that day.

This is God’s way of saying, “Whoever plunges
in to this woman shall only be able to do so by
making a blood covenant to be joined to her
for the rest of his life, from that point onward.
Little wonder why sexual intercourse was
designed by God to take place only and only
after the marriage contract is sealed.
The one who made the body (the hormones, organs,
nerves, tissues, e.tc) God said it in clear terms
, “Now, the body is not for fornication”.
Anyone who chooses to use the body for
fornication must know that he/she is working
directly against God’s plan and there would
definitely be a consequence either now or at
old age!

There is a spiritual bonding, a supernatural
process that takes place in a lady’s heart to the
first guy that enters in to her especially at that
particular time when the hymen breaks.
There is no covenant without blood: this is why the
membrane contains enough of it.
As a matter of fact, what happens the first
time a lady has sex is not just sex but an immersion and a bathing of the man with her hymen blood to initiate a covenant that is highly recognized in the spirit realm of both
light and darkness!

The first time this happens just marks her opening day covenant ceremony and each subsequent experience goes on to
further refresh or strengthen that covenant or establish another version of it with another person. Many have washed useless boys with that hymen-blood. Many have struck irreversible covenants with men that have nothing to do with their destiny.

Many have shared that hymen blood in sexual activity with demon-possessed men while some others have struck such precious covenants with candle sticks as they exercised sex with it.

If only they knew, many girls who carelessly allowed themselves to be disvirgined in a bid to be among the so called “big girls” would
never have done so.

The let me says it in clear terms: “Or do you not
know that he who is joined to a harlot
(through sexual activity) is one with her ?
This is why many girls are not yet married yet
their spiritual composition is already shattered
and imbalanced, because they have mingled
their souls with that of different men.
Dear Singles,know today that there is a definite
proportion of your virtue that leaves you each
time a man enters into you and when that man
leaves you, he leaves with it. Just imagine how
much of yourself would be lost each time a
man enters into you without any properly
signed marriage bond or contract.
Sex is a spiritual affair. A giving of yourself to
another. All of these things have strong and
terrible spiritual implications.
A broken hymen opens you up to the spirit of
the man that broke it, any other spirit
whatsoever that may have mingled with that
man’s spirit, those who have mingled theirs
with him and the spirit of any other man that
enters into you thereafter. The fun part is that
pre-marital sex is not funny at all. What
happens between the lines could be deadly and
dangerous.
The very first day a lady, or a man does that
there will be spiritual transfer of destiny.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by Damfostopper(m): 3:20pm On Jun 20, 2019
well they say revenge is sweet when served cold.......The biitch deserved it for telling her friends that her bf gave her head while she was menstruating.
Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by united442(m): 3:20pm On Jun 20, 2019
ayusco85:
If the girl now kills him people will blame her. No amount of wrong from the girl should warrant this wickedness.

this is what i intend to do to my ex..if not worst than this..i will ensure i send her to unknown destination of depression that ending her own life will be few miles away from hergrin

some girls deserve worst than thisgrin
Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by Damfostopper(m): 3:21pm On Jun 20, 2019
cococandy:
I’m sure she won’t and then she will go ahead and find someone 100 times better than him.
as if the guy too won't see someone who is 1000times better than her......

radarada talk
Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by Aaronbee7(m): 3:47pm On Jun 20, 2019
cococandy:
I never knew Nairaland has this kind of flawless beauty kiss I appreciate you and I thank God for thee smiley

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by SaturnNick(m): 4:00pm On Jun 20, 2019
Niyiboi:
was that what transpired?
Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by moorevic(m): 4:03pm On Jun 20, 2019
Yoruba english
Ogaga87:

Mr FTC, I like your grammar and its structural arrangement
Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by MiaB(f): 4:06pm On Jun 20, 2019
cococandy:
I know right

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by MiaB(f): 4:06pm On Jun 20, 2019
cococandy:
I know right

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 20, 2019
cococandy:
NL guys don't hate ladies outside Nairaland tho..
Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by imitateMe(m): 4:09pm On Jun 20, 2019
cococandy:
Nonsense

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bride Dances For Her Husband Who Uses Crutches On Their Wedding Day (photos) / See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor / I Love Older Men!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.