Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her (53801 Views)

Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / Huge Man Caught His Woman With Her Personal Fitness Trainer. See What He Did Nex / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by Aaronbee7(m): 7:46pm On Jun 20, 2019
luminouz:

Haba...she is married o
Lol, thanks for the info but I mean no harm na, I just say make I compliment wetin I see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by luminouz(m): 7:51pm On Jun 20, 2019
Aaronbee7:

Lol, thanks for the info but I mean no harm na, I just say make I compliment wetin I see.
OK..nothing bad in that!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:02pm On Jun 20, 2019
Thalinzrcng:

No, not about knowledge (though a personal belief of mine is that girls are generally smarter than boys. But...)
It's about the phrase in your quote that I highlighted. "A guy's prowess can only be judged based on his oral skills,fact".. like, really?
Cos the only heterosexual females I know who would say something like that are ones who are just trying to win an argument (which I suspect is ur case) or ones who don't have nearly as much sexual experience as they claim to have(again, might be u. Lol)
I personally haven't met a (heterosexual) lady who claims MouthAction is the gold standard. One that I did meet, however, did say something akin to it. She said- " the size of the dick doesn't matter. As long as it is used appropriately" . I did not argue with her , but she changed that mantra after our night out and then in, together. ..now, a friend of mine of like mind(and similar endowments) did tell of a woman he met, who like you, promulgated MouthAction but who also had a change of stance after her encounter with him
I'm just saying. I do know you are a heterosexual female and I do know you are incredibly intelligent (I like u already!) ,but u might not have half the (sexual) experience u claim to have, insisting cunnilingus is the master key.

You just don't give up do you, I'm done arguing dude, do you.

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by owila4luv(m): 8:17pm On Jun 20, 2019
Kenneth10110:

What sort of hell did she throw him inside fire ?
the heart of a man burns more than fire especially when its broken by the one you adore
Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by Kenneth10110(m): 8:22pm On Jun 20, 2019
owila4luv:
the heart of a man burns more than fire especially when its broken by the one you adore
Not all men
Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by Kinjikitile(m): 8:37pm On Jun 20, 2019
luminouz:

Very hygienic...have used it to drink gari before...very nutritious undecided
Some pussy can discourage you tho....
Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by luminouz(m): 8:49pm On Jun 20, 2019
Kinjikitile:

Some pussy can discourage you tho....
Ion care...so long I can use the.....GRRRHHHHHHHH!!!!
I'm out..
*pukes*
Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by mechanics(m): 9:20pm On Jun 20, 2019
He's wicked, ladies won't take him serious.
Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by missyQween(f): 10:18pm On Jun 20, 2019
Thalinzrcng:

You are absolutely right. But you are aware it was demeaning for him too, thoroughly humiliating, to learn she had told of his (menstruating) pvssy eating antics( which, in his own sick way, did just to please her) to said friends?

Yeah. I know it is. Both of them are just a disgraced to a relationship. Lol. Maybe, her friends are the major shareholders in the relationship.
But then, retaliating back in that manner just to get to her ain't cool.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by fireback: 10:57pm On Jun 20, 2019
cococandy:
I’m sure she won’t and then she will go ahead and find someone 100 times better than him.
Na so e easy
Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by Oyinlicious(f): 11:05pm On Jun 20, 2019
She might be wrong but this is bad
Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by Oyinlicious(f): 11:05pm On Jun 20, 2019
Source oyinlicious..com

Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by pbet14: 11:11pm On Jun 20, 2019
tHE TIME IS nOW

Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by MrDoGood(m): 12:48am On Jun 21, 2019
oluwasegun007:
It's uncalled for and so immature... undecided undecided
Thank you. But why did she tell her friends he ate her while she was on her period...he's wrong and she's wrong...might seem like too much on his side ..but she has actually tarnished his image..so serves her right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by Thalinzrcng: 8:52am On Jun 21, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

You just don't give up do you, I'm done arguing dude, do you.

You won, babe. You superseded me on all points.
I do thank you for helping me out of the depression I felt at the tragedy of a grown man giving a menstruating lady head. The discussion we had was both distracting(from the topic) and stimulating. Oshey bae.
Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by Thalinzrcng: 8:54am On Jun 21, 2019
missyQween:

Yeah. I know it is. Both of them are just a disgraced to a relationship. Lol. Maybe, her friends are the major shareholders in the relationship.
But then, retaliating back in that manner just to get to her ain't cool.

True, dat.
Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by worworbabe: 6:44pm On Jun 21, 2019
The mumu ended up telling the whole world he ate hee while she was mebstruating.

Now I know. grin Ode
Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by booksrite(f): 7:31pm On Jun 28, 2019

tongue
Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Too bad. I hope she won't drink sniper?
Or The guy should watch his back. You know what they say about a woman's scorn.
Re: Boyfriend Fakes Proposal And Invites His Woman's Friends Just To Disgrace Her by Ibechris2: 10:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
This is going too far...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Was It The Sex That Killed The Relationship? / Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating / Bride Dances For Her Husband Who Uses Crutches On Their Wedding Day (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.