Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:49 AM

Should I Give This Woman Beater A Second Chance? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Give This Woman Beater A Second Chance? (6585 Views)

Poll: After just one month of the relationship, he has already slapped me. And he is very strong physically. Should I give him another chance?

Yes: 9% (8 votes)
No.: 90% (76 votes)
This poll has ended

Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater / Woman Beater - How To Know Them / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Give This Woman Beater A Second Chance? by suzzy16(f): 6:15pm On May 26, 2015
soulpatrol:
what a co-incidence. on the Oprah show today. there was the story of this woman who's husband was abusive to her for many years, and part of it was captured on camera. not only that, the man made his son video the abuse and even encouraged his kids to call the mother names! i was shocked to see something like that! i was so heartbroken for the woman. imagine the children you gave birth to calling you dirty names, encouraged by your husband, and you know that if you dare say anything back, he'll def beat the shit out of you. she eventually got out with the help of a friend, and the husband is going to be spending most of the rest of his life in jail now. you all know what would have happened to that woman had she not got out at the time she did. she's be dead, thats for sure, like many abused women. i dont know how many times it has to be drummed into our heads, ladies, that when you encounter an abusive partner, run for your life! it doesn't matter if you're married for 20 years already, no man has the right to lay a finger on any woman. it makes him less of a man. so my sister, pls respect yourself, value your life and do the right thing.
hmmm
Re: Should I Give This Woman Beater A Second Chance? by suzzy16(f): 6:29pm On May 26, 2015
cgift:
I wont b surprisd if he will ask you to kneel down, hands up and close your eyes when you offend him cheesy
I'm telling u,they can also o
Re: Should I Give This Woman Beater A Second Chance? by suzzy16(f): 6:45pm On May 26, 2015
DeGlory:
Thank u all once again for your advice, but this guy wont let me be! He calls me like mad what do i do? Do u guys think i should get real rude to him , maybe that way he will stop calling
that's how they re,so clingy,just withdraw urself frm him
Re: Should I Give This Woman Beater A Second Chance? by suzzy16(f): 7:21pm On May 26, 2015
LindaM1:
Yesterday,I had lunch with my mother who told me something I never knew.  Two days before our family (mother & 5 siblings) fled Philadelphia, my father punched my mother in the eye.  She said he apologized and told her he would never do it again.  Well, he never punched her again.  Instead, the next day, he ground my mother's other eye into the carpet until it was black.  Now my mother had two black eyes.  My mother then wore shades to her job as a teacher at the elementary school.  And she lied when they asked what happened to her eyes.  She said she was mugged. The following day, my mother pulled all of us out of school, boarded a Greyhound bus, and that's how we came to live in Colorado.  That was 34 years ago.

realize that I shouldn't typecast all men, but my goodness, it seems to be getting worse these days.  Why do men have to beat up on women?  Why do they kill women instead of getting a divorce?  Why do they threaten and terrorize the kids?  What  is wrong with them?
they never change,dear,a woman beater is usually a woman beater

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ss / ??? / What To Do When He Is Taking Too Long To Propose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.