Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,953 members, 7,817,796 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] - Technology Market (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] (216931 Views)

Techtyrant's Ebay Deal Hunting Services|get The Greatest Laptop Deals From Ebay. / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by princesavo(m): 8:29pm On Feb 03, 2021
Why is there a difference sir
@sirlop

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by selfmadeOLX(m): 8:30pm On Feb 03, 2021
princesavo:

You cant just start from there oga. There’s already a fault stuff there. We have to look at both sides. The box is clone according to you doesnt mean the content must be clone. He sent two pictures and one is showing a phone with screenguard and the other is showing one without screenguard. So you mean you would just let that slide. Wow
What a terrible judge

Learn to comprehend not just read
We’re not letting anything slide
All evidences provided by both parties are being studied, looked at and taken one after the other (From where it all started which is the box to where it currently it is, recovery mode)

The problem with your method “starting from the top” is you’d leave lots of useful small points burried because you’re trying so hard to make a point.

I have asked wolfenstein to debunk my findings
Allow him do that
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sirlop(m): 8:33pm On Feb 03, 2021
Pls how on earth will u see screen guard and scratches through this dull nylon. I still have the phone with me. I can send to you to snap pics inside and outside nylon. Stop defending one party

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Robjer: 8:35pm On Feb 03, 2021
princesavo:

Why does the phone inside nylon not have a visible scratch or screenguard.
boss is a phone supposed to be inside nylon in the first place ..when apple start that one , that alone is a red flag ..let seller do the needful and refund fully that’s my unbiased judgment from a nobody ..the whole thing doesn’t add up

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Alfred74: 8:35pm On Feb 03, 2021
princesavo:
Also
With the pictures
If you claim it is a clone phone
How come the accessories are intact and Brandnew, and the phone inside the box is cloned. Does a clone phone come with Brandnew accessories and a bad phone
JJC.

7 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by selfmadeOLX(m): 8:36pm On Feb 03, 2021
princesavo:

You cant just start from there oga. There’s already a fault stuff there. We have to look at both sides. The box is clone according to you doesnt mean the content must be clone. He sent two pictures and one is showing a phone with screenguard and the other is showing one without screenguard. So you mean you would just let that slide. Wow
What a terrible judge

And this just shows how naive you really are
You aren’t here for peace, you’re here to see someone get burnt

I’d stop schooling responding to you henceforth
You’ve exposed yourself
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wildchild1: 8:36pm On Feb 03, 2021
Hmmmmm, this is a very delicate issue. I know both seller and buyer to be trustworthy.

Who wouldn't try to get a convincing answer before refunding 500K? That's half a million oo,

That being said, it's obvious from the pictures posted by Wolf himself that the phone is clone. Look at the wordings on the box of what was sent to Sirlop, it states The 11 Pro Max do come with a lightning to USB-Cable. . On an original iPhone box, it's written as USB-C and not USB Cable.

Obviously the offer up seller sold a clone phone to Wolf. I've always stated this that buying a brand new sealed item on offer up is a gamble, people should always let picker open items to confirm content.

Going forward, Wolf should contact Sirlop ASAP on how he's going to refund him.

15 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by iamphilips(m): 8:37pm On Feb 03, 2021
Just wanna ask
@sirlop
The previous cloned 255gb you bought, are you still in custody of it?

If yes, can we get a side by side picture with the one wolfenstein sent to you.

If you're no longer in Custody, Can we get photographs of it when you got it. At least you should have 2-3pics of that old iphone when you got it including packaging.

I personally don't know both parties.... only asking to help reach a resolution.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sirlop(m): 8:39pm On Feb 03, 2021
iamphilips:
Just wanna ask
@sirlop
The previous cloned 255gb you bought, are you still in custody of it?

If yes, can we get a side by side picture with the one wolfenstein sent to you.

If you're no longer in Custody, Can we get photographs of it when you got it. At least you should have 2-3pics of that old iphone when you got it including packaging.

I personally don't know both parties.... only asking to help reach a resolution.
You’ve spoken well. Few minutes pls
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by iamphilips(m): 8:43pm On Feb 03, 2021
wolfenstein

Please where did you source the phone from.

Direct apple store, Offerup or other source

If offerup, Who picked up with location and date picked.

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Onyeka90210(m): 8:45pm On Feb 03, 2021
princesavo:
Why is there a difference sir
@sirlop
Increase your brightness and look at the right bezel area (the darkest part), you’ll actually see the end of the screen guard, the screen guard was wrongly placed so you can still see the slant of the guard,
and how it goes from thick to thin, notice the irregularity of the top right corner, compare it with the one with flash, it’s identical. just zoom in well
And remember the picture with the scratch was shot with a flash, thereby making it more vivid
And on the left side you can actually see the over lapping of the screen guard.
It can still be traced down
The final one will be the red door and the black laptop
Look at the background, the red door, and the laptop on the desk
Same location

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by AquaSpunky(m): 8:56pm On Feb 03, 2021
An experienced seller sold an original phone & agreed to a refund when the buyer claimed he sold a cloned phone.
Would you handle it the same way, chief, if you were the seller & sold an original phone?

princesavo:

1. There might have been a case whereby you agreed to refund and after some investigation, you decided not to
2. Are you telling me wolfestein doesn’t know fake from original. How come he didn’t know it was fake before sending to sirlop
3. Have you put the box side by side with an iPhone 11 pro max 256gb gold to further buttress your points
4. Why is sirlop not talking about the difference in the phone in Nylon he sent, and the phone covered in screenguard(the screenguard was not visible with the one he sent contained in a Nylon)
5. We are all in this business. When we talk about a clone device, that means it was cloned from another original phone and the only way we detect is: find my phone must be on and it must be activated. How come the phone is not yet activated and Findmyphone is off. Any body that has picked a clone phone with this features should come out.
6. Boss: if a phone is light, does that mean you will have to open a Brandnew sealed phone to confirm your suspicion
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Rexraph18(m): 9:10pm On Feb 03, 2021
I have read through..

Wanted to state my own understanding but then @iamphilips made some intelligent requests, both buyer and seller should provide their respective information.

It will help in determining what went wrong and where.

In a case like this, yes everything should be considered (from bottom to top) before passing a verdict.

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by omicpet(m): 10:25pm On Feb 03, 2021
wildchild1:
Hmmmmm, this is a very delicate issue. I know both seller and buyer to be trustworthy.

Who wouldn't try to get a convincing answer before refunding 500K? That's half a million oo,

That being said, it's obvious from the pictures posted by Wolf himself that the phone is clone. Look at the wordings on the box of what was sent to Sirlop, it states The 11 Pro Max do come with a lightning to USB-Cable. . On an original iPhone box, it's written as USB-C and not USB Cable.

Obviously the offer up seller sold a clone phone to Wolf. I've always stated this that buying a brand new sealed item on offer up is a gamble, people should always let picker open items to confirm content.

Going forward, Wolf should contact Sirlop ASAP on how he's going to refund him.

Apt!
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:38pm On Feb 03, 2021
princesavo:

What a terrible judge
princesavo:
Kindly attend to the reason why the phone with a screenguard is different from the one in the nylon
How old are you gan? I thought you were just catching fun with this pure stupidity you are showcasing but I was wrong.

That box is FAKE! nothing else matters. A full refund is expected.

8 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by princesavo(m): 10:45pm On Feb 03, 2021
OgogoroFreak:
How old are you gan? I thought you were just catching fun with this pure stupidity you are showcasing but I was wrong.

I wont blame you very ignorant and immature personality. I would just blame those who acknowledge you as a man
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by princesavo(m): 10:45pm On Feb 03, 2021
OgogoroFreak:

No wonder your monicker says it all
You need some alcohol for you to reason straight
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sirlop(m): 10:54pm On Feb 03, 2021
princesavo:

I wont blame you very ignorant and immature personality. I would just blame those who acknowledge you as a man
No offense meant. You and Chelseamann disappointed me with your level of reasoning. Pls try to understand the situation on ground before taking sides. Let’s not comment further if we don’t know what transpired.
Thanks
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by suco01(m): 10:55pm On Feb 03, 2021
princesavo:

Why does the phone inside nylon not have a visible scratch or screenguard.

Chief this is wrong na. How can u see through an opaque object. You yourself reason it, is that how apple pack new iphones wey u don buy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by suco01(m): 10:57pm On Feb 03, 2021
sirlop:

No offense meant. You and Chelseaman disappointed me with your level of reasoning. Pls try to understand the situation on ground before taking sides. Let’s not comment further if we don’t know what transpired.
Thanks

You need to include mixter aka CEO. Very disappointed at them.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by princesavo(m): 10:57pm On Feb 03, 2021
sirlop:

No offense meant. You and Chelseaman disappointed me with your level of reasoning. Pls try to understand the situation on ground before taking sides. Let’s not comment further if we don’t know what transpired.
Thanks

Boss
We both understand okay
It is not about taking sides. We have both had a convo before and i am sure you have seen me in many groups. I was plainly stating what I clearly saw. 500,000 is not a cash that can make one not take notice of every information boss. We should all understand that once money is involved, we should all be cautious. It can be anybody’s turn.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sirlop(m): 11:11pm On Feb 03, 2021
suco01:

You need to include mixter aka CEO. Very disappointed at them.
No comment bro. Worse will happen to them. They only come to spew trash. Am so disappointed. I only brought this here for reasonable people to contribute and I’ve taken note of what they said. Am now waiting for Wolfenstein to contact me. If he doesn’t, I will definitely come for him.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sirlop(m): 11:12pm On Feb 03, 2021
sirlop:

No comment bro. Worse will happen to them. They only came here to spew trash. Am so disappointed. I only brought this here for reasonable people to contribute and I’ve taken note of what they said. Am now waiting for Wolfenstein to contact me. If he doesn’t, I will definitely come for him.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sirlop(m): 11:18pm On Feb 03, 2021
chelseamann:
who does that? What if he had probably swap it with the one he got from Dubai? So he wants the phone to land in your hands so that he will say u have change it to something else?
And the imei matched with what he sent to me?
Am disappointed in you
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by suco01(m): 11:26pm On Feb 03, 2021
wolfenstein:

Bro if u don't know what to say please hush, I told sirlop that I'm talking to the person I bought it from, that the person said he should send the imei of the phone itself when on so he can confirm. If I know I'm wrong I'll pay him, y would I want to be beating around the bush. My own is u don't just drop half a million without confirming somethings

Hush kiii u there. Can you reason the rubbish you type here. If you don't know you're wrong and yet you haven't counter his accusation/claims with something reasonable. How can he get imei on iphone android that enter boot mode?. If there anything you both are keeping away from us you both should say it. This is tiring and annoying at the same time
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by suco01(m): 11:30pm On Feb 03, 2021
princesavo:

Boss
We both understand okay
It is not about taking sides. We have both had a convo before and i am sure you have seen me in many groups. I was plainly stating what I clearly saw. 500,000 is not a cash that can make one not take notice of every information boss. We should all understand that once money is involved, we should all be cautious. It can be anybody’s turn.

Truth be told you have not been cautious in your previous comments
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Jung(m): 12:25am On Feb 04, 2021
Omo the end of this series go be something!

Can't wait to see the end.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by dealhunter(m): 12:44am On Feb 04, 2021
@ Wolf,its obvious you sold a supper clone iPhone to sirlop,refund him asap!

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Idboyostic(m): 1:08am On Feb 04, 2021
Just reading this, @wolfstein looking at the box it says clone and at this juncture nothing matters o. I know is not easy to cough out almost a milli but this is not a matter of back & forth. I can bet the imei on the box will be totally different from the box so there is actually no point asking for the imei of the phone.

I know there is no way you will know the phone you have is clone and still send it down to a client. Bro, Just take this as one of those things and move on with the hope you will recover it in multiple folds.

9 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by bobo65(m): 4:53am On Feb 04, 2021
Incase of next time, please when anyone is buying a new phone, when you receive it and notice something off, abeg do a video, it would have saved us this stress.

Both parties are people iv done businesses with and are very trustworthy people, but as it stands, Wolfstein should please refund because the box has sold the case out.

I pray this ends amicably.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by divo(m): 5:03am On Feb 04, 2021
I guess matter has been resolved?
A refund should be made. Facts and evidence says it all. For those taking sides. You don't just type comments because you feel you have to contribute. Understand situation well before saying anything tomorrow maybe your turn. We don't wish anything bad happens but some things are just inevitable. I pray the person or persons with loss would recover all back multiple times.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sirlop(m): 6:51am On Feb 04, 2021
bobo65:
Incase of next time, please when anyone is buying a new phone, when you receive it and notice something off, abeg do a video, it would have saved us this stress.

Both parties are people iv done businesses with and are very trustworthy people, but as it stands, Wolfstein should please refund because the box has sold the case out.

I pray this ends amicably.
I did a video bro. I will send it to you on WhatsApp. He can’t deny it. He’s just dancing around

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (186) (Reply)

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.