Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,144 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] - Technology Market (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] (217539 Views)

Techtyrant's Ebay Deal Hunting Services|get The Greatest Laptop Deals From Ebay. / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 3:23pm On Mar 13, 2021
I love you all smiley

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by gidieberry(m): 3:30pm On Mar 13, 2021
Kreamie:
I love you all smiley
as we no come love you then grin grin grin

Format aye
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by gidieberry(m): 3:31pm On Mar 13, 2021
Kreamie:
I love you all smiley
as we no come love you then grin grin grin

Format aye.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by mixter(m): 3:32pm On Mar 13, 2021
We all know the truth. Keep it up. I wonder how long you are gonna continue with this acts/ tactics of yours.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Anopheles: 4:11pm On Mar 13, 2021
Both should share the responsibility for sales, profits and losses. Why?

Chelseam was informed about the phones when they were picked up and inspected by the buyer. He knew fully well about the issues from day 1. These aren't cosmetic scratches but a screen problem which isn't as described. So he's responsible...

D4donn wanted to be a Don about it and carried the phones with his full chest. It later Donned on him that he donn do mistake. He takes a share of the responsibility

The only irresponsible thing is if either party refuses to do the necessary splitting. Then that's bad...

11 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wese90(m): 4:29pm On Mar 13, 2021
It will get to a point people will be advise against TLC

I wonder what people will have to go through in the name of TLC. Too many unresolved TLC issues that are not here on dispute thread and the people burnt have moved on

Wondering how Don4life will get a refund or rebate embarassed

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by chelseamann(m): 4:49pm On Mar 13, 2021
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by chelseamann(m): 4:54pm On Mar 13, 2021
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by chelseamann(m): 5:02pm On Mar 13, 2021
[....
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by LearnWisdom: 5:11pm On Mar 13, 2021
Anopheles:

Chelseam was informed about the phones when they were picked up and inspected by the buyer. He knew fully well about the issues from day 1. These aren't cosmetic scratches but a screen problem which isn't as described. So he's responsible...

D4donn wanted to be a [b]Don about it and carried the phones with his full chest. It later Donned on him that he donn do mistake. He takes a share of the responsibility[/b]

The only irresponsible thing is if either party refuses to do the necessary splitting. Then that's bad...

You can’t type this with a straight face grin

Meanwhile this is how some deal hunters enter eBay/offerup. They go come dey push blame on picker undecided

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by drexel39(m): 5:11pm On Mar 13, 2021
chelseamann:
Sir, This is not true. I got those phones from a supplier I never set my eyes on them, the shipper confirmed everything to be perfect on those phones which I told him (don). I would have gladly take those phones back and refund him that period if he wasn’t ok with items, after several weeks , he comes up and tell me to refund him. Put yourself in my shoes. Will you happily do it??
pls post screenshot where u offered to take back phones Nd do a full refund
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Anopheles: 5:13pm On Mar 13, 2021
chelseamann:
Sir, This is not true. I got those phones from a supplier I never set my eyes on them, the shipper confirmed everything to be perfect on those phones which I told him (don). I would have gladly take those phones back and refund him that period if he wasn’t ok with items, after several weeks , he comes up and tell me to refund him. Put yourself in my shoes. Will you happily do it??

When's the first complaint of the screen burn after they landed?
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by drexel39(m): 5:15pm On Mar 13, 2021
chelseamann:
sir in this business it's not always rosy,some profit u HV assumed u made on tlc are not actually urs till item get to Ur buyer Nd he is satisfied,ask men who HV BN in this game fr long,they refund fr tlc device daily Nd at times ,reach an agreement to refund little funds Nd move on,frget the story of "compensating you in subsequent deals" that's total BS

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by chelseamann(m): 5:20pm On Mar 13, 2021
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by chelseamann(m): 5:24pm On Mar 13, 2021
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by divo(m): 5:31pm On Mar 13, 2021
Chelseamann I would rather advice u seek another means of settling your bills cos tlc isn't for you. A word is enough for the wise. The way u going......

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Donbigi2(m): 5:39pm On Mar 13, 2021
chelseamann:
I only agreed to offer discount because You are a regular customer but I never agreed to take any phone back.
You're a very cunning person.
How people still do business with you eludes me.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by drexel39(m): 5:40pm On Mar 13, 2021
chelseamann:
I said ; I would have refund him and take back the phones. He was ok with items and we moved on
that's why I asked fr screenshot where u gave him that option then and he opt fr the latter
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by lekjons(m): 5:40pm On Mar 13, 2021
chelseamann:
The same way you refunded @mixter when you intentionally sold him a cracked phone? undecided
Even though he complained same day he got it
Or did you try to blame it on the waybill driver and later your village people? Like wtf?!

You're a cheap scammer.. And shameless too.

You deserve to be blacklisted.

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Donbigi2(m): 5:48pm On Mar 13, 2021
chelseamann:
I only agreed to offer discount because You are a regular customer but I never agreed to take any phone back.
You're a very cunning person.
No one should have anything to do with you.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by shayubobo: 5:56pm On Mar 13, 2021
chelseamann:
After few days of getting the phone I think. He brought up the complain and my shipper assured me phones are ok, I was waiting for him to say he don’t like it, let me refund him and take back the phones, he didn’t do that and we closed matter. After several weeks, he said I should take back and refund him.
I believe you know that this name dragging doesn't end here. The profit and wealth you think you are chasing that makes your conscience dead is what has ended a lot of deal hunter's career. Since everyone has been raising one issue or the other with you,i have never seen where you voluntarily resolve to refunding any of the victims as opposed to what you claimed that "you would have gadly taken those phones back". Remeber, a good name is better than wealth

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Anopheles: 6:11pm On Mar 13, 2021
chelseamann:
After few days of getting the phone I think. He brought up the complain and my shipper assured me phones are ok, I was waiting for him to say he don’t like it, let me refund him and take back the phones, he didn’t do that and we closed matter. After several weeks, he said I should take back and refund him.

Boss...

I think when it comes to something significant (besides cosmesis of a phone), you should offer first a solution.

If you keep on ignoring complaints without solving it, it'll come back and bite you. You're the seller, you sold a phone as functional, you don't take advantage of the buyer

Or should Seun change your moniker to Barcamann? Since you dey disappoint undecided

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Babaisaac(m): 6:40pm On Mar 13, 2021
chelseamann:
smh* anyway it’s obvious won’t say much but just know for fact in this business trying to play smart won’t get you anywhere it’s better you do the right thing and move on. Nothing like peace of mind
no matter the figure you think you’re making.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Don4life: 6:46pm On Mar 13, 2021
chelseamann:
I said ; I would have refund him and take back the phones. He was ok with items and we moved on
Don't say I told.you I was okay with the item you told me you were not going to refund for the item plain black what are you saying that you told me you will refund the money back...please state your fact right
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Don4life: 6:47pm On Mar 13, 2021
chelseamann:
You told me that shipper said the phones where I good condition and there was nothing you could do about it...why are you like this nau,you told me you don't have money that you are already doing alot of refund for items wasn't it what you said
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by surveyllance: 6:53pm On Mar 13, 2021
Chelseamann, you were advised to stay off TLC sales about a month ago or so, you escaped dispute thread

You said you were taking a break, did you mean 30 mins break?

If you can't settle TLC issues amicably without being called out every now and then, just bow out

People have been warned against you

Just sell as AIN really

You mentioned you don't know about Samsung, of which the screens cost about ½ or ¾ the phone value but you sold as as TLC anyway

You should change to your ways

You try to cut corners when responsibilities you can't handle come, that's not fair

Someone has issued you a refund after you bought TLC item that didn't come as described

Stick to AINs only for your own good

Just search your moniker on NL now and see what your content is like

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Don4life: 6:59pm On Mar 13, 2021
drexel39:
pls post screenshot where u offered to take back phones Nd do a full refund
Here is the screenshot where he said he's not giving anything...
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Don4life: 7:02pm On Mar 13, 2021
Anopheles:

D4donn wanted to be a Don about it and carried the phones with his full chest. It later Donned on him that he donn do mistake. He takes a share of the responsibility

My brother I have learn my lesson this will.never Eva happen to me again...I have learnt alot from this deals...
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Don4life: 7:08pm On Mar 13, 2021
wildchild1:

You goofed big time. Some of these new generation of deal hunters are fraud and greedy, they all have a similar line that they're going through a lot, once you hear that, just know it's a scam. They want you to sympathize with them so you can forget your issue with them.
There's nobody that's not facing challenges, everyone get hin own for body.

You allowed your emotions to cloud your judgment because you're a good fellow. Unfortunately most of these lots don't see it that way, they're after their profit and would not take responsibility for after sale issues. Next time, do not mix business with emotion, always stand on your ground and let the seller be at your mercy.
You are very correct I let my emotion take the best part of me and I would not ever let that happen again...
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by mixter(m): 7:19pm On Mar 13, 2021
Anopheles:

Boss...

I think when it comes to something significant (besides cosmesis of a phone), you should offer first a solution.

If you keep on ignoring complaints without solving it, it'll come back and bite you. You're the seller, you sold a phone as functional, you don't take advantage of the buyer

Or should Seun change your moniker to Barcamann? Since you dey disappoint undecided

That’s what he does. Lies upon Lies. Na scope e dey use
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Alfred74: 9:02pm On Mar 13, 2021
Chelseaman the wise mugu grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by siegfried99(m): 10:31pm On Mar 13, 2021
Na wa oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (186) (Reply)

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.