Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] - Technology Market (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] (216806 Views)

Techtyrant's Ebay Deal Hunting Services|get The Greatest Laptop Deals From Ebay. / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Ilerioluwa02: 4:48pm On Mar 17, 2021
Don4life:
...... Please i plead with everyone to pls retract their post with his name in ...

Naaah, this is totally wrong.

He has said he's now a changed man. Let him continue to be good. People will still buy from him if they see the good changes.

Let's hope his name (or anyone's name) doesn't get here again.

God bless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by willbling(m): 4:53pm On Mar 17, 2021
sobastical:

Hahaha... now I know who you are but I so much love this. Bring it on since this is the way you want to go about it and let see how you wanna justify yourself.

Okay sir
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by timijoseph01(m): 4:57pm On Mar 17, 2021
battousaiX:
E shock me too...
must be ment, right..?
ment it is.. probably
definitely ment smiley

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by lekjons(m): 5:16pm On Mar 17, 2021
Don4life:
I want to say a big thanks to everyone here.I and Chelseamann has agreed on a payment plan for.the devices...[s]Please i plead with everyone to pls retract their post with his name in it in other for me to be able to get my refund as agreed...[/s] Thank you so much once again

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by willbling(m): 5:46pm On Mar 17, 2021
Hello everyone, i'll keep it simple. i and sobastical have been in transactions, i request and buy tlc from him almost. So on a good day i asked if there are tlc deals available and he tells me that there was a watch and promax which he sold already but then he told me that an iphone x was available to which he attached a 140k price. for the record, i never buy tlc locked phones cos i dont even know how it operates even with chip and any tlc deal hunter should also @ me if i have ever gotten such. We negotiated the phone to 130k and trust me i thought i was buying a faCTORY UNLOCKED phone from him (my mistake) hence i didnt ask questions if it was locked. (but i requested him to help me factory reset the phone since he told me that the previous owner still had her files on the phone, if i knew it was locked i wuldnt make such a request), but also he never told me that it was locked, as so we sealed the deal. Item came in as expected and described and a buyer was already on ground to pick up, after a few days buyer said he sold the phone and that the phone was locked, immediatly i reached out to sabastical who asked if he didnt tell me, i said he didnt and he can check the chat. he told me to ask for a return and i had already used the cash to order another tlc deal but still i was open to the idea, was going to actually tell client to return then i and sobastical would come to a compromise since we had a relationship as i thought, but he then told me immediatly that i should HALT and that its att and it could be unlocked and requests me for the imei which client furnished me withafter which sobastical msgs me tell me that its processing and that by the next day the unlocking should be done, i sent the processing pic to the client who told me that he was running more than 2 att unlocks and that none of em were going through after a long wait time, i reverted to sobastical what client said to which sobastical sad the client knows little and that i shouldnt have informed him adding that if it was not paid offi wont get to the stage it is now. THIS WAS JANUARY 17. JAN 24 2021 i asked howfar the unlock, sobastical responded with a smiley but i was little concerned cos i had issue with a xsmax the, {wizzy 89 suppose remember that level} . now till JAN 28 i asked about the unlock cos client asked for update, sobastical said he was gonna check, till FEB 6TH client asked again and i reverted to sobastical who said I NEVER CHECK AM SEF and also said MAKE THE PERSON DEY USE AM LIKE THAT NA to which i told him i dont want anyone to drag me on dispute thread, to which he responded that he will give cybertek. Till FEB 27 i asked again about the unlock to which he said that cybertek isnt replying him and that cybertek aint online as before. fast foward to MAR 11 client told me he has been patient enough and that i should balance him 35 or 40k. i reverted to sobastical who the said that he would rather have the phone returned back to him and make a refund {i want to believe yall understand what that will mean on my side} also adding that he requested a return almost immediatly, meanwhile he was the one who said an unlocked would happen the next day which has taken more than 1 month. i suggested we split the refund to the guy as i was even willing to pay a higher amount and i asked for his suggestion to which he replied NOTHING and hasnt responded to my text till this day except on here.

NOTE: i made a mistake by not asking if phone was unlocked, he made a mistake of not also telling me it was locked. if phone could not be unlocked, why not just say instead of wasting time.

NOTE: I HAVE SCREENSHOTS TO SUPPORT ALL MY CLAIMS

i have no issues with anyone but if you made a mistake, just accept and rectify. instead of looking for a way out. PEACE

Cc:
Anopheles
sheelay
RakiticBarca
Kreamie
McMayor
Wese90
Babaisaac
Acekid109
Shapman
Sirlop
Princesavo
Humblesmith
Kinglala
Idboyostic
Aminds
Siegfried
Hustle
Divo
Babawale4real
AquaSpunky
TEQ365VENTU
ZUZMAN
Protein0
Piro007
Wolfenstein
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Toma2: 8:05pm On Mar 17, 2021
Don4life:
I want to say a big thanks to everyone here.I and Chelseamann has agreed on a payment plan for.the devices...Please i plead with everyone to pls retract their post with his name in it in other for me to be able to get my refund as agreed...Thank you so much once again

Cc:
Chelseaman
RakiticBarca
Kreamie
McMayor
Wese90
Babaisaac
Acekid109
Shapman
Sirlop
Princesavo
Humblesmith
Kinglala
Idboyostic
Aminds
Siegfried
Hustle
Divo
Babawale4real
AquaSpunky
TEQ365VENTU
ZUZMAN
Protein0
Piro007
Wolfenstein
wetin dem dey retract... na we send am msg..

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by bobo65(m): 6:18am On Mar 18, 2021
willbling:
Hello everyone, i'll keep it simple. i and sobastical have been in transactions, i request and buy tlc from him almost. So on a good day i asked if there are tlc deals available and he tells me that there was a watch and promax which he sold already but then he told me that an iphone x was available to which he attached a 140k price. for the record, i never buy tlc locked phones cos i dont even know how it operates even with chip and any tlc deal hunter should also @ me if i have ever gotten such. We negotiated the phone to 130k and trust me i thought i was buying a faCTORY UNLOCKED phone from him (my mistake) hence i didnt ask questions if it was locked. (but i requested him to help me factory reset the phone since he told me that the previous owner still had her files on the phone, if i knew it was locked i wuldnt make such a request), but also he never told me that it was locked, as so we sealed the deal. Item came in as expected and described and a buyer was already on ground to pick up, after a few days buyer said he sold the phone and that the phone was locked, immediatly i reached out to sabastical who asked if he didnt tell me, i said he didnt and he can check the chat. he told me to ask for a return and i had already used the cash to order another tlc deal but still i was open to the idea, was going to actually tell client to return then i and sobastical would come to a compromise since we had a relationship as i thought, but he then told me immediatly that i should HALT and that its att and it could be unlocked and requests me for the imei which client furnished me withafter which sobastical msgs me tell me that its processing and that by the next day the unlocking should be done, i sent the processing pic to the client who told me that he was running more than 2 att unlocks and that none of em were going through after a long wait time, i reverted to sobastical what client said to which sobastical sad the client knows little and that i shouldnt have informed him adding that if it was not paid offi wont get to the stage it is now. THIS WAS JANUARY 17. JAN 24 2021 i asked howfar the unlock, sobastical responded with a smiley but i was little concerned cos i had issue with a xsmax the, {wizzy 89 suppose remember that level} . now till JAN 28 i asked about the unlock cos client asked for update, sobastical said he was gonna check, till FEB 6TH client asked again and i reverted to sobastical who said I NEVER CHECK AM SEF and also said MAKE THE PERSON DEY USE AM LIKE THAT NA to which i told him i dont want anyone to drag me on dispute thread, to which he responded that he will give cybertek. Till FEB 27 i asked again about the unlock to which he said that cybertek isnt replying him and that cybertek aint online as before. fast foward to MAR 11 client told me he has been patient enough and that i should balance him 35 or 40k. i reverted to sobastical who the said that he would rather have the phone returned back to him and make a refund {i want to believe yall understand what that will mean on my side} also adding that he requested a return almost immediatly, meanwhile he was the one who said an unlocked would happen the next day which has taken more than 1 month. i suggested we split the refund to the guy as i was even willing to pay a higher amount and i asked for his suggestion to which he replied NOTHING and hasnt responded to my text till this day except on here.

NOTE: i made a mistake by not asking if phone was unlocked, he made a mistake of not also telling me it was locked. if phone could not be unlocked, why not just say instead of wasting time.

i have no issues with anyone but if you made a mistake, just accept and rectify. instead of looking for a way out. PEACE

Cc:
Anopheles
sheelay
RakiticBarca
Kreamie
McMayor
Wese90
Babaisaac
Acekid109
Shapman
Sirlop
Princesavo
Humblesmith
Kinglala
Idboyostic
Aminds
Siegfried
Hustle
Divo
Babawale4real
AquaSpunky
TEQ365VENTU
ZUZMAN
Protein0
Piro007
Wolfenstein

The good thing is that it's just locked phone, nothing spoil.

Sobastical, we await your side of the story
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 7:36am On Mar 18, 2021
This issue dey very easy but however, we await Sobastical ‘s side.
willbling:

Cc:
Anopheles
sheelay
RakiticBarca
Kreamie
McMayor
Wese90
Babaisaac
Acekid109
Shapman
Sirlop
Princesavo
Humblesmith
Kinglala
Idboyostic
Aminds
Siegfried
Hustle
Divo
Babawale4real
AquaSpunky
TEQ365VENTU
ZUZMAN
Protein0
Piro007
Wolfenstein
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 7:37am On Mar 18, 2021
shocked
Don4life:
I want to say a big thanks to everyone here.I and Chelseamann has agreed on a payment plan for.the devices...Please i plead with everyone to pls retract their post with his name in it in other for me to be able to get my refund as agreed...Thank you so much once again

Cc:
Chelseaman
RakiticBarca
Kreamie
McMayor
Wese90
Babaisaac
Acekid109
Shapman
Sirlop
Princesavo
Humblesmith
Kinglala
Idboyostic
Aminds
Siegfried
Hustle
Divo
Babawale4real
AquaSpunky
TEQ365VENTU
ZUZMAN
Protein0
Piro007
Wolfenstein
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Ibukun06: 9:38am On Mar 18, 2021
This shows chelseamann is dishonest asf. Which kind useless condition be this
Don4life:

Cc:
Chelseaman
RakiticBarca
Kreamie
McMayor
Wese90
Babaisaac
Acekid109
Shapman
Sirlop
Princesavo
Humblesmith
Kinglala
Idboyostic
Aminds
Siegfried
Hustle
Divo
Babawale4real
AquaSpunky
TEQ365VENTU
ZUZMAN
Protein0
Piro007
Wolfenstein

4 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by hustla(m): 9:40am On Mar 18, 2021
Kreamie:
This issue dey very easy but however, we await Sobastical ‘s side.

You no go come give us TLC abi

grin
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 10:10am On Mar 18, 2021
grin
hustla:

You no go come give us TLC abi

grin
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by hustla(m): 10:48am On Mar 18, 2021
Don4life:

Cc:
Chelseaman
RakiticBarca
Kreamie
McMayor
Wese90
Babaisaac
Acekid109
Shapman
Sirlop
Princesavo
Humblesmith
Kinglala
Idboyostic
Aminds
Siegfried
Hustle
Divo
Babawale4real
AquaSpunky
TEQ365VENTU
ZUZMAN
Protein0
Piro007
Wolfenstein

Why would he ask them to retract?

undecided

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by princesavo(m): 4:07pm On Mar 18, 2021
Null
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by ImFortress(m): 4:09pm On Mar 18, 2021
Don4life:

Cc:
Chelseaman
RakiticBarca
Kreamie
McMayor
Wese90
Babaisaac
Acekid109
Shapman
Sirlop
Princesavo
Humblesmith
Kinglala
Idboyostic
Aminds
Siegfried
Hustle
Divo
Babawale4real
AquaSpunky
TEQ365VENTU
ZUZMAN
Protein0
Piro007
Wolfenstein

It doesn't work that way. Once you're in, you can't leave.

If you've engraved your name on the stones of dispute thread, it'll be there forever for reference sake

6 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Bidapex(m): 4:14pm On Mar 18, 2021
This one wear trousers o. That’s clearly unfair.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by ikembz(m): 4:28pm On Mar 18, 2021
princesavo:
Good afternoon.
If you guys have done business with me, you would know i am straight forward and I really dont have an issue. I have had several issues with pat(katy picker) which i never brought here. But at this point, it would be insensitive for me not to bring it here. It is beyond my power.
The issues i have had with pat which i never brought here includes
1. She decided to collect $60 for a MacBook pro and stated that if i didnt pay up, she was going to return to seller. I had to renegotiate for $50 which i paid
2. She decided to collect $65 for a normal hp laptop, and stated that if i didnt pay, she would have to refund. I had to renegotiate for $50 and still paid.
3. I sent her a pickup request. She stated that someone else has sent it. I tried convincing her that this particular seller marked it sold for me, and he is even at the dropoff. She said okay.
She picked it up for the other guy even thou i was the one communicating with seller.
You guys could see how much i have been holding back without ever calling her out.
Now the main issue is

On the 19th of February(12:42am) i sent Pat(katy) a pickup. The item was dropped off and i paid afterwards after it was picked. On the the 21st, she stated that someone else had sent the pickup details before i did and i made it known to her, that i had already sold the particular item as tlc, and it was impossible for me to refund seller after two days.
The same picker who doesn’t compromise when it comes to me, said i had to compromise. I stated that I couldn’t compromise, that at this point, it would be difficult.
She begged i help her get another gaming Laptop deal, which i stated that i was going to try my best.
I actually tried getting , but i found none.
Well
On the 7th, we had an issue, which made us agree that we wouldnt do business anymore
On march 8th, after the item has been shipped already, she stated i send my account number for a refund. I didn’t bother responding.
On the 9th, she stated it again that i should send my account details again.
This time around i was infuriated already and i told her that i had the deal not the other guy. And i also stated it that it was impossible for me to send my account details for a refund, after two weeks
Now the items are available for pickup and she didnt send me code to pickup.
Now i am here to the house before the other guy picks it and probably sells it.
My point
1. If the pickup had resulted in failed pickup at that point, who would she have held accountable
2. She told me two days after pickup and begged i get another deal for her. After two-three weeks, she stated she wants to refund. What should i tell the person i sold the deal to. For two weeks o
3. She stated that this deal was picked in the other guy’s name. Why didn’t she give me the other deal i stated in the 3rd point at the begging of this note, when seller sold to me, she picked in my name, and i even controlled seller
4. Now the item is in Nigeria, what would i tell the person i sold the deal to, who has waited one month for this particular deal. Isn’t my reputation at stake?

Please house kindly be the judge so the necessary could be done. Forgive grammatical errors
Attached is my messages with the supposed seller of the laptop

Emmanu19
Chelseaman
RakiticBarca
Kreamie
McMayor
Wese90
Babaisaac
Acekid109
Shapman
Sirlop
Princesavo
Humblesmith
Kinglala
Idboyostic
Aminds
Siegfried
Hustle
Divo
Babawale4real
AquaSpunky
TEQ365VENTU
ZUZMAN
Protein0
Piro007
Wolfenstein

The bolded shows the deal was urs and she was hoping you help her clear her mess which you couldn't, because you've being bumped before and nothing happened that's why she had to bully you again... IN ALL GRATIFICATION THIS WAS AND IS very UNFAIR....

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wildchild1: 4:31pm On Mar 18, 2021
Does this picker have an active thread or she's running a whatsapp group? Princesavo?
princesavo:

On the 19th of February(12:42am) i sent Pat(katy) a pickup. The item was dropped off and i paid afterwards after it was picked. On the the 21st, she stated that someone else had sent the pickup details before i did and i made it known to her, that i had already sold the particular item as tlc, and it was impossible for me to refund seller after two days.
The same picker who doesn’t compromise when it comes to me, said i had to compromise. I stated that I couldn’t compromise, that at this point, it would be difficult.
She begged i help her get another gaming Laptop deal, which i stated that i was going to try my best.
Well
On the 7th, we had an issue, which made us agree that we wouldnt do business anymore
On march 8th, after the item has been shipped already, she stated i send my account number for a refund. I didn’t bother responding.
This time around i was infuriated already and i told her that i had the deal not the other guy. And i also stated it that it was impossible for me to send my account details for a refund, after two weeks
My point
1. If the pickup had resulted in failed pickup at that point, who would she have held accountable
2. She told me two days after pickup and begged i get another deal for her. After two-three weeks, she stated she wants to refund. What should i tell the person i sold the deal to. For two weeks o
3. She stated that this deal was picked in the other guy’s name. Why didn’t she give me the other deal i stated in the 3rd point at the begging of this note, when seller sold to me, she picked in my name, and i even controlled seller
4. Now the item is in Nigeria, what would i tell the person i sold the deal to, who has waited one month for this particular deal. Isn’t my reputation at stake?

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by princesavo(m): 4:34pm On Mar 18, 2021
wildchild1:
Does this picker have an active thread or she's running a whatsapp group? Princesavo?

Both boss
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 4:36pm On Mar 18, 2021
She’s not on NL. This issue is currently being handled by her and her proxies.
wildchild1:
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 4:36pm On Mar 18, 2021
Information reaching me is she’s not on NL sir.
princesavo:

Both boss
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wildchild1: 5:06pm On Mar 18, 2021
Kreamie:
She’s not on NL. This issue is currently being handled by her and her proxies.

Hmmmm, na Wa oooo
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wildchild1: 5:06pm On Mar 18, 2021
princesavo:

Both boss

Mention her and provide link to her thread.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by gidieberry(m): 5:07pm On Mar 18, 2021
princesavo:

1. She decided to collect $60 for a MacBook pro and stated that if i didnt pay up, she was going to return to seller. I had to renegotiate for $50 which i paid
2. She decided to collect $65 for a normal hp laptop, and stated that if i didnt pay, she would have to refund. I had to renegotiate for $50 and still paid.
3. I sent her a pickup request. She stated that someone else has sent it. I tried convincing her that this particular seller marked it sold for me, and he is even at the dropoff. She said okay.
She picked it up for the other guy even thou i was the one communicating with seller.
You guys could see how much i have been holding back without ever calling her out.
Now the main issue is

Can you provide screenshots to buttress most of this and about the complaint 3, did you requested for evidence to show truly you were not first to send Link, you are entitled to ask if you were not convinced
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by AquaSpunky(m): 6:15pm On Mar 18, 2021
Upload screenshots of the conversation between you & the picker for timeline reference so we can know how best to approach this issue.
Even though you & I have done business several times & I can vouch for you implicitly, it’d be peremptory to conclude based on just this narrative; let’s wait till she responds or sends her proxies to counter your claim.

princesavo:
Good afternoon.
If you guys have done business with me, you would know i am straight forward and I really dont have an issue. I have had several issues with pat(katy picker) which i never brought here. But at this point, it would be insensitive for me not to bring it here. It is beyond my power.
The issues i have had with pat which i never brought here includes
Now the main issue is

Well
My point

Please house kindly be the judge so the necessary could be done. Forgive grammatical errors
Attached is my messages with the supposed seller of the laptop

Emmanu19
Chelseaman
RakiticBarca
Kreamie
McMayor
Wese90
Babaisaac
Acekid109
Shapman
Sirlop
Princesavo
Humblesmith
Kinglala
Idboyostic
Aminds
Siegfried
Hustle
Divo
Babawale4real
AquaSpunky
TEQ365VENTU
ZUZMAN
Protein0
Piro007
Wolfenstein
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by princesavo(m): 6:29pm On Mar 18, 2021
Null
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 6:36pm On Mar 18, 2021
Dates and time stamps please.
princesavo:
The deal and day i sent the pickup details
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by princesavo(m): 6:44pm On Mar 18, 2021
Null
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by gidieberry(m): 6:47pm On Mar 18, 2021
princesavo:
Date she asked for a refund
March,8
show the 2 days later which is Feb 21 she first raised up the issue
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Alfred74: 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2021
Picker won bully deal hunter to submission.
Crook of a picker.
This should be a lesson to other pickers way them go send pick up,as soon as them see say na good deal,them go say another person donn send am lol,them go come go pick am for corner. Unless nna they innocent of these na him wrath of God no go fall on nna.

It's very painful,cos no sympathy for failed pick ups.
But picker de seek sympathy after you don rob dealhunter of him daily bread.

Princesavo,from the screenshot of the conversation, you are more than right,the laptop belongs to you no cap.

Awon ole of a picker,we de here they suffer dollar increase, nna de at advantage but still nna no go pity person wey get luck see deal.
SHAME.

6 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by elvisco44: 8:14pm On Mar 18, 2021
Alfred74:
Picker won bully deal hunter to submission.
Crook of a picker.
This should be a lesson to other pickers way them go send pick up,as soon as them see say na good deal,them go say another person donn send am lol,them go come go pick am for corner. Unless nna they innocent of these na him wrath of God no go fall on nna.

It's very painful,cos no sympathy for failed pick ups.
But picker de seek sympathy after you don rob dealhunter of him daily bread.

Princesavo,from the screenshot of the conversation, you are more than right,the laptop belongs to you no cap.

Awon ole of a picker,we de here they suffer dollar increase, nna de at advantage but still nna no go pity person wey get luck see deal.
SHAME.

This is deep...

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by princesavo(m): 8:42pm On Mar 18, 2021
Thanks to everyone who said one or two
I sincerely appreciate

A resolution was met and i have been refunded.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (186) (Reply)

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.