Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] - Technology Market (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] (217476 Views)

Techtyrant's Ebay Deal Hunting Services|get The Greatest Laptop Deals From Ebay. / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by D4donnn: 10:26am On Sep 09, 2021
gmacnoms:
I am flabbergasted
Omo.... ontop 1k o undecided smiley

Matter Don end , time to flabbergasted Don pass .
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by ikembz(m): 10:26am On Sep 09, 2021
gmacnoms:
I am flabbergasted
Omo.... ontop 1k o undecided smiley

Boss make I send my aza...
Make u wire me 1k boss..
Agba
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by gmacnoms(m): 10:33am On Sep 09, 2021
ikembz:

Boss make I send my aza...
Make u wire me 1k boss..
Agba
send aza
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by gmacnoms(m): 10:33am On Sep 09, 2021
D4donnn:

Matter Don end , time to flabbergasted Don pass .
na now I see am na. Is it your flabbergasted?
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by ikembz(m): 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2021
gmacnoms:
send aza

Med ohh..make inrush go dm
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by jackson44(m): 2:02pm On Sep 09, 2021
Onyeka90210:
So because of 1k that was not agreed on initially, you decided not to sell again,
Some people just wicked oh, after he told you he had just 3k for waybill,
better refund the buyer ASAP
Buyer contact innobarca he sells that same system for 20k max
https://www.nairaland.com/6738272/asus-mini-laptop-14000-naira#105543181

Mad oooh
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by akinsoft01(m): 9:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
Kreamie:
Good man. Kindly keep us posted as soon as item is in recipient’s possession.

Laptop recieved this evening...thanks for your intervention sires.
Teejay13 enjoy the rest of your evening.

9 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by weyreypey: 10:02pm On Sep 11, 2021
jeff2010:
Bought a supposed brand new Samsung S10+ phone from psalmz (https://www.nairaland.com/psalmz).
Got home and discovered that the phone was actually a used phone they had repackaged.
The AKG earpiece was fake and got bad the next day.
The battery only lasts about 6 hours when it should be min of 12hours.
I complained to him 2 days after buying the phone and he promised to change it.
I kept going to Ikeja to find him and every time I wouldn't meet him there.
He finally told me to meet some guy to change the phone for me, I was expecting to be given another new phone but all I got was UK used.
Told him since I hadn't used the phone for a month, he can deduct 30k from the 180k I paid him.
Gimme 150k lemme return the phone and bear my loss.
That was where story changed to 'business isn't done that way'.

If you are going to buy phone from him, I hope you do so with utmost diligence.
Preferably, don't buy from him because he's a cheat.
https://www.nairaland.com/6740260/beware-ordeal-psalmz
Kreamie
Omicpet
Nicerazor
Wildchild1
Sheelay
Chidekings
Puffynana
Daaz001
Lionlee216
Mixter
Bobo65
Mikkyangel
Khalazi
Idboyostic
Frinx
Jiggsbaby
Qdlvy
Rakiticbarca (Messiah)
McMayor
Adinije
Bbmike
Anopheles
Henrixx
Wese
Sobastical
Timijoseph01
Gbens2000
Toceenay
Bukkiemore
Yalhaji
Atoje
Donaltus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by ikembz(m): 11:28pm On Sep 11, 2021
akinsoft01:

Laptop recieved this evening...thanks for your intervention sires.
Teejay13 enjoy the rest of your evening.

Good to know
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sauceEEP(m): 8:56pm On Sep 17, 2021
Why is no one talking about psalmz case with jeff2010? Please let's help jeff2010 recover his funds.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by EFCCgbenga: 12:27pm On Sep 19, 2021
sauceEEP:
Why is no one talking about psalmz case with jeff2010? Please let's help jeff2010 recover his funds.

What's the issue about.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by GabrielYulaw(m): 10:58am On Sep 20, 2021
EFCCgbenga:

What's the issue about.

He sold a guy a used phone with its battery replaced, rather than the new one they both agreed to. Psalmz was asked to explain what happened and he kept yarning rubbish about how he's a respected phone seller here. Na only Ishi dey defend am.
There was a thread about it last week, but a mod forcefully closed it. The issue has not been solved since, mainly because the guy scammed na gentle guy who don't want trouble.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 21, 2021
Greetings Gentlemen.

I will like to draw to the attention of the public a matter that has occurred.

I have been conned off my money.

On the 31st of August 2021, I got into an agreement with iamphilips.

The agreement was for him to help me buy an item from an Amazon link I sent to him at a TLC of 280k. After I paid him, he went behind me to buy the item from ebay. The buyer said he wants only Amazon and I told Philips that I want a refund if the item can’t be purchased from Amazon as agreed.

He appealed to me to plead with the client to accept the ebay purchase, because if he cancels the order, it may affect his ebay account. I agreed to help because we have been friends from secondary school and as a brother.

Fast forward to yesterday. He said the item was available for pickup but the shipping was more than he charged me, and I must pay the balance before he releases my item to me.

After a deal is concluded, why will I be charged extra by force? I said no I won’t do that.

I have decided to bring this on here as I have lost interest in this deal as I have realized he’s being dubious and is trying to con me off my money. I have told him to please refund my money and he categorically asked me to even involve the efcc and icpc with a laughing emoji accompanying the message.

I want you all to be aware that Iamphilips has conned me off my money and I want my money back.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by bobo65(m): 4:57pm On Sep 21, 2021
MyphoneandI:
Greetings Gentlemen.

The agreement was for him to help me buy an item from an Amazon link I sent to him at a TLC of 280k. After I paid him, he went behind me to buy the item from ebay. The buyer said he wants only Amazon and I told Philips that I want a refund if the item can’t be purchased from Amazon as agreed.

He appealed to me to plead with the client to accept the ebay purchase, because if he cancels the order, it may affect his ebay account. I agreed to help because we have been friends from secondary school and as a brother.

Fast forward to yesterday. He said the item was available for pickup but the shipping was more than he charged me, and I must pay the balance before he releases my item to me.

After a deal is concluded, why will I be charged extra by force? I said no I won’t do that.

I have decided to bring this on here as I have lost interest in this deal as I have realized he’s being dubious and is trying to con me off my money. I have told him to please refund my money and he categorically asked me to even involve the efcc and icpc with a laughing emoji accompanying the message.

I want you all to be aware that Iamphilips has conned me off my money and I want my money back.

Do u have screenshot of your convo?

Iamphilip, we await you

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 21, 2021
bobo65:

Do u have screenshot of your convo?

Iamphilip, we await you

Yes I do, however I’m waiting for him to refute my claims then I’d bring evidence.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 22, 2021
MyphoneandI:
Greetings Gentlemen.

Hello all.
It’s been almost 24 hours I made this complain, nobody’s said anything. Iamphilips has been going about his business while holding my money and telling me that I can’t do anything to him. Please I’d like for the house to judge this matter.

Since my 280k can’t get me the package, I want my refund. I’m no longer interested in the deal since he didn’t keep to his own end from the onset. I want my money back. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 22, 2021
@Kreamie
@RakiticBarca
@Sheelay
@Anopheles
@Wildchild
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Anopheles: 4:06pm On Sep 22, 2021
Cc: Iamphilips
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 4:52pm On Sep 22, 2021
Iamphilips

Your side of the story is required.
MyphoneandI:

Hello all.
It’s been almost 24 hours I made this complain, nobody’s said anything. Iamphilips has been going about his business while holding my money and telling me that I can’t do anything to him. Please I’d like for the house to judge this matter.

Since my 280k can’t get me the package, I want my refund. I’m no longer interested in the deal since he didn’t keep to his own end from the onset. I want my money back. Thank you.

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by EFCCgbenga: 5:43pm On Sep 22, 2021
MyphoneandI:

Hello all.

Share those screenshot you have to backup your claim, I personally will Take up this case, since he thinks he's too big to come out and defend himself.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by solaceTK(m): 6:32pm On Sep 22, 2021
Good evening all, it is almost 3 weeks now that l narrated how Amgray logistics stole my 4 laptops of close to 1,700 dollars which they later came on their thread and publicly admitted that they took my laptops (in their words they misplaced my laptops) and said they would refund me 2 Fridays ago, since they have refused to refund and have ignored all my calls and messages. Since then nobody has tried to help me recover my money from them, Amgray has kept quiet hoping that the matter will die a natural death and my money go like that.
Cc.
EFCCgbenga
Kreamie
Tabaaz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 6:52pm On Sep 22, 2021
Involve your lawyer sir. Let him write them on your behalf seeing as they have terms and conditions and from all indications, they’ve clearly contravened those terms.
solaceTK:
Good evening all, it is almost 3 weeks now that l narrated how Amgray logistics stole my 4 laptops of close to 1,700 dollars which they later came on their thread and publicly admitted that they took my laptops (in their words they misplaced my laptops) and said they would refund me 2 Fridays ago, since they have refused to refund and have ignored all my calls and messages. Since then nobody has tried to help me recover my money from them, Amgray has kept quiet hoping that the matter will die a natural death and my money go like that.
Cc.
EFCCgbenga
Kreamie
Tabaaz

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by nymphomaniac(m): 7:13pm On Sep 22, 2021
solaceTK:
Cc.
EFCCgbenga
Kreamie
Tabaaz
call me. Number In signature

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Protein0: 7:36pm On Sep 22, 2021
MyphoneandI:
Greetings Gentlemen.

How much extra is he asking for?
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wildchild1: 7:51pm On Sep 22, 2021
MyphoneandI:

You mean you know iamphilips personally, yet he didn't honor your agreement?

How much is the extra charge?

Iamphilips your attention is needed.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by iamphilips(m): 7:58pm On Sep 22, 2021
In transit now... would speak when settled
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 22, 2021
Protein0:

How much extra is he asking for?

11k+
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 22, 2021
wildchild1:

You mean you know iamphilips personally, yet he didn't honor your agreement?

How much is the extra charge?

Iamphilips your attention is needed.

Na see finish dey cause am boss. Premium see finish. Somebody I know down to his parent’s house is beating his chest and telling me I can’t do anything.

Extra charge 11k+ but at this point I’m no longer interested in the deal. He has asked me to even involve the efcc and icpc if I like.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 22, 2021
These are the screenshots of our chat

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 22, 2021
Please note that I have further screenshots but I won’t like to spam the thread. He even initially agreed that if I take the ebay order he’d refund me 10k, which he never did and I didn’t complain because of our friendship.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 22, 2021
He initially offered to refund which I almost immediately agreed to, he read the message and didn’t reply until later in the night.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 22, 2021
Please sirs, at this junction, I’m no longer interested in this offer and I want a refund. Since my 280k won’t be ok for the item, I’m no longer interested.

Please I just want my money back

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (186) (Reply)

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.