Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] - Technology Market (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] (216872 Views)

Techtyrant's Ebay Deal Hunting Services|get The Greatest Laptop Deals From Ebay. / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by D4donnn: 10:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
iamphilips:

Niggurrrr I ain’t owe you shittt..... Keep my name off your mouth fam.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion....

Oga quiet your mouth, you're a rogue , maybe you've done one or two to make the dude mellow , you still they come here they behave like wildling , carry you stupid and worthless pride abi arrogance elsewhere

17 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Alfred74: 10:19pm On Sep 23, 2021
Myphoneandi,no be everybody wey you call your friend na friend true true. Them get ways of revealing dem identity,hand writing dey wall already. Carry your tongue count your teeth.

Go grab your package and move on,11k no fit send you go 6 feet.

To the junior hushpuppy wey dem give Amazon order but cut corners go order eBay because of a few fist of coins,hope the few coins don buy you mansion for lekki?
If you fit run person wey be your friend this kind street without remorse come still confront am join,I wonder wetin you go do stranger.

E remain you and your conscience,happy Amazon and eBay ordering to you o odale ore.

20 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by blizzers(m): 10:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
@MyphoneandI

You & Tiger generator are like 5&6 tho…
Always dragging trivial issues.

Nairaland won’t always solve your problems…

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 23, 2021
blizzers:
@MyphoneandI

You & Tiger generator are like 5&6 tho…
Always dragging trivial issues.

Nairaland won’t always solve your problems…

Or maybe it’s just unfortunate I keep falling into the hands of rogues, lol.

Like you who sold a laptop with a bad battery and mid-range specs for 250k and claimed you didn’t test the laptop as you were too busy with your freelancing.

Anyways I wish you all the best in your endeavors sir. Maybe if people were being straightforward we may not even have a dispute thread in the first place.

9 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by blizzers(m): 11:27pm On Sep 23, 2021
MyphoneandI:

Or maybe it’s just unfortunate I keep falling into the hands of rogues, lol.

Like you who sold a laptop with a bad battery and mid-range specs for 250k and claimed you didn’t test the laptop as you were too busy with your freelancing.

Anyways I wish you all the best in your endeavors sir. Maybe if people were being straightforward we may not even have a dispute thread in the first place.

You won’t change, you are just who you are…
Am sure the said laptop still works. A mid-range laptop you resold for 400k, Lolz.
Despite not physically assessing the said laptop after your complaints, I refunded your client 20k for the battery issh, yet you could still spill trash.

You come here all tym playing d victim game, why not just go ahead to carry out your threats as you always do with voice notes.

See man just REST..

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by iamphilips(m): 11:58pm On Sep 23, 2021
MyphoneandI:

It’s quite glaring that you’re very angry with me for some reason despite I’ve even begged you in your dm. [/b]I beg you to please not do anything to me. Because the way the world is now, I even saw a post where someone hurt himself just to frame someone else. Please I’m not fighting with you, please.[b] I’m a peace loving person and I always advise people to go for peace. Your name is out of my mouth but always in my heart and my prayers. Take care my dear brother.

Don’t involve me in your predicament.... So much for a peace loving person with all the dragging and damage done... I never existed, also don’t mention me in prayers cos it’s not needed...... just go and find peace.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 24, 2021
blizzers:

You won’t change, you are just who you are…
Am sure the said laptop still works. A mid-range laptop you resold for 400k, Lolz.
Despite not physically assessing the said laptop after your complaints, I refunded your client 20k for the battery issh, yet you could still spill trash.

You come here all tym playing d victim game, why not just go ahead to carry out your threats as you always do with voice notes.

See man just REST..

Omo not to drag anything with you o, but the laptop has been stuck with me bro. I had to use it myself lol. Sold 400k? Na you buy am? Most of you are just dishonest criminals. I’m a peace loving person that’s why I usually bring my matter to be settled amicably. And by threats, make it known that I only threatened to report you which I did and you paid me for the battery.

The laptop wey no gree me sell don kuku become tv for my hand. Check the pic below, is that not it?

6 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by blizzers(m): 12:37am On Sep 24, 2021
MyphoneandI:

Omo not to drag anything with you o, but the laptop has been stuck with me bro. I had to use it myself lol. Sold 400k? Na you buy am? Most of you are just dishonest criminals. I’m a peace loving person that’s why I usually bring my matter to be settled amicably. And by threats, make it known that I only threatened to report you which I did and you paid me for the battery.

The laptop wey no gree me sell don kuku become tv for my hand. Check the pic below, is that not it?

Good to know laptop still works but check below for your receipts you ordered for.
Who you wan impress? Did you forget that after the whole issh, you still made enquiries from me the “dishonestcriminal” about other laptops you saw on my posts.

I will leave it at this anyways…..

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by EFCCgbenga: 6:28am On Sep 24, 2021
blizzers:

Good to know laptop still works but check below for your receipts you ordered for.
Who you wan impress? Did you forget that after the whole issh, you still made enquiries from me the “dishonestcriminal” about other laptops you saw on my posts.

I will leave it at this anyways…..

What do you intend to gain with all of this?

My friend go and sit down, and keep shut in one place.

You sold a fake battery laptop to a client, and now you see this as an opportunity to ridicule him.

I wonder why some of you behave like women.

13 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by iamoyindamola(m): 7:29am On Sep 24, 2021
iamphilips:

Niggurrrr I ain’t owe you shittt..... Keep my name off your mouth fam.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion....
Can you shut your miserable mouth off

13 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by blizzers(m): 7:54am On Sep 24, 2021
EFCCgbenga:

What do you intend to gain with all of this?

My friend go and sit down, and keep shut in one place.

You sold a fake battery laptop to a client, and now you see this as an opportunity to ridicule him.

I wonder why some of you behave like women.
Calm your nerves man….
I shook the tables to also let prospective sellers aware that he could be an aggressive person if any issue pops up. (Issues are meant to happen as it relates to gadgets sales, how a buyer present his case and how a seller follow-tru helps getting a resolve. You can’t want a solution and call me unprintable names and yet want a resolve, what happens after getting the issues solved? Will the buyer take his words back?).
Words like scam, deception cheat are not related to me. So he using such words against my personality still hurts me till tomorrow.

Yep, he always has the right to demand for justice but he can always do better being patient to address issues in a more polite manner.

Well, @ MyphoneandI chatted me some few hours ago and yet wonders why I raised up this old issue, I gave him my reasons, well he apologized but I didn’t take it cos I still dey vex maybe with time it will clear off from me and we will shake hands someday.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Auskyd(m): 8:01am On Sep 24, 2021
Nothing like fresh, hot cup of violence to wake up to in the morning....

Yummy tongue

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 24, 2021
blizzers:

Calm your nerves man….
I shook the tables to also let prospective sellers aware that he could be an aggressive person if any issue pops up. (Issues are meant to happen as it relates to gadgets sales, how a buyer present his case and how a seller follow-tru helps getting a resolve. You can’t want a solution and call me unprintable names and yet want a resolve, what happens after getting the issues solved? Will the buyer take his words back?).
Words like scam, deception cheat are not related to me. So he using such words against my personality still hurts me till tomorrow.

Yep, he always has the right to demand for justice but he can always do better being patient to address issues in a more polite manner.

Well, @ MyphoneandI chatted me some few hours ago and yet wonders why I raised up this old issue, I gave him my reasons, well he apologized but I didn’t take it cos I still dey vex maybe with time it will clear off from me and we will shake hands someday.

I’m a peace loving person bro. I always choose peace and try to settle my differences with people. That’s my person. Have a lovely day brother.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by EFCCgbenga: 9:28am On Sep 24, 2021
MyphoneandI:

I’m a peace loving person bro. I always choose peace and try to settle my differences with people. That’s my person. Have a lovely day brother.

How Old are you?

8 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by iamoyindamola(m): 9:36am On Sep 24, 2021
EFCCgbenga:

How Old are you?
E shock you too grin grin
Omo I am flabbergasted
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Alfred74: 9:51am On Sep 24, 2021
MyphoneandI:

You are weak!
Work on your self esteem!
Work on your I.Q

This world wey you dey,especially naija, people like you are like sheep surrounded by clan of HYENA .

If you continue doing Mr nice guy, you no sabi when to say enough is enough or fight for what you believe in,when you are all grown and old,you will look back filled with regrets for not being man enough in some crucial situations.

Abi na ogbomosho you dey live? Relocate come lagos or Aba make you fit harden up,this your life style won't cut it. You will go broke before you know am.

Set boundaries!
Have policies!

20 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by stred: 10:33am On Sep 24, 2021
Uhm, hello sorry to disturb, I need advice, ordered a laptop from someone here for around 255 like 3 weeks ago , when the laptop came in, the charger was bent and I told him immediately, he said it came like that, I didnt stress because it was still charging, I tested everything else it was OK, now the next thing the battery lasts for 2 hours, notified the seller and he said the same thing and now I'm really depressed, I really saved for this laptop and to cough out another 25k to change the battery as a student is really hard, so please what do I do �
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 24, 2021
Alfred74:

You are weak!
Work on your self esteem!
Work on your I.Q

This world wey you dey,especially naija, people like you are like sheep surrounded by clan of HYENA .

If you continue doing Mr nice guy, you no sabi when to say enough is enough or fight for what you believe in,when you are all grown and old,you will look back filled with regrets for not being man enough in some crucial situations.

Abi na ogbomosho you dey live? Relocate come lagos or Aba make you fit harden up,this your life style won't cut it. You will go broke before you know am.

Set boundaries!
Have policies!

As you grow older you’d realize that sometimes peace is better than being right. You’d understand that being a strong man means that sometimes you need to accept an apology that was not made.
Everyone wants war except those who have experienced war.

Asides that, the issue took up 2 pages on here, the only thing I got was “go and pick up your item and move on” “settle it amicably”. Nobody was able to call the other party to order.

If I start fighting the guy and something happens, you’d hear “man kills childhood friend pver 11k”. You’d go about your business while I’d languish in jail. If someone slaps me I’d turn the second cheek. I’m a man of peace. Have a lovely day.

6 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Alfred74: 11:48am On Sep 24, 2021
MyphoneandI:

As you grow older you’d realize that sometimes peace is better than being right. You’d understand that being a strong man means that sometimes you need to accept an apology that was not made.

Asides that, the issue took up 2 pages on here, the only thing I got was “go and pick up your item and move on” “settle it amicably”. Nobody was able to call the other party to order.

If I start fighting the guy and something happens, you’d hear “man kills childhood friend pver 11k”. You’d go about your business while I’d languish in jail. If someone slaps me I’d turn the second cheek. I’m a man of peace. Have a lovely day.

Hell no to the no no no!!!
Opposing being cheated or trampled upon no be war. Issues can be handled without an inch of violence,abi you no dey civilized? Hellooooooo.

Oftentimes you type am for here say na your friend,police dey der you no use arrest am,account officer dey der you no use am do wonders. You have all the tools needed to do justice with ease but your pvvsssy assssss chickened out grin

Your predators saw you as a weakling reason they took turns mocking you, laughing,kicking you around like arsenal vs westham on whatsapp "in your face"in your face"!! What effrontry.

You don't even know when you are right,you went back to apologize to your oppressors,holy Molly.

Do you have a family? I doubt! I bet your type will apologize to a street urchin for grabbing your wife by the bum or beats your kids silly for no just cause.

Man of peace! If it is peace you seek often,when ever dem dupe you again,no complain,no even bother carry the matter come here,cos no matter how them fight for you,you go still carry your low self esteem go apologize give your oppressor.

Have a good life man of peace,im back to my 2k daily. Hasta la Vista amigo.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sauceEEP(m): 11:51am On Sep 24, 2021
MyphoneandI:

I agree with you at the bolded, this thread is no longer what it used to be previously. Jeff brought his issue here everyone feigned ignorance, same thing is happening with your case now like some advised you to go and pick up your item and move on.......las las e go reach everyone.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by emmanu19(m): 11:54am On Sep 24, 2021
Auskyd:
Nothing like fresh, hot cup of violence to wake up to in the morning....

Yummy tongue
AS IN

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by timijoseph01(m): 12:35pm On Sep 24, 2021
Oga ooo undecided cry
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 24, 2021
@Alfred74 if you knew anything you won’t be yapping on here. If not what happened today, Iamphilips will pay me that money, I don’t care if his parents have to pay for him, but he’d have paid me that money by God.

Anyways,

Thank you to Rakiticbarca.
Rakiticbarca has paid me the money and asked me to end the matter completely.

Iamphilips, na God save you.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Alfred74: 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2021
MyphoneandI:
@Alfred74 if you knew anything you won’t be yapping on here. If not what happened today, Iamphilips will pay me that money, I don’t care if his parents have to pay for him, but he’d have paid me that money by God.

Anyways,

@ Bolded, you finally got a wake up call,you finally grew some balls. Fantastic, you'll be needing more of it to be called a man / push through hurdles.

Mr Rakiticbarca to the rescue, may you walk and never stumble sir.

Iamphilips,your matter na like dog wey swallow a whole coconut,hope your anus lives to tell the tale. When calamities starts showing left right and center,don't scream village people o. Some bones can't just be swallowed.

7 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by iamphilips(m): 5:19pm On Sep 24, 2021
Alfred74:

@ Bolded, you finally got a wake up call,you finally grew some balls. Fantastic, you'll be needing more of it to be called a man / push through hurdles.

Mr Rakiticbarca to the rescue, may you walk and never stumble sir.

Iamphilips,your matter na like dog wey swallow a whole coconut,hope your anus lives to tell the tale. When calamities starts showing left right and center,don't scream village people o. Some bones can't just be swallowed.

You’re simply an online Ghost who knows how to run his mouth....
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Alfred74: 5:22pm On Sep 24, 2021
iamphilips:

You’re simply an online Ghost who knows how to run his mouth....
Sayeth a 419 grin
Doesn't matter,your atrocities go catch up eventually. Them no de escape am.

9 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by iamphilips(m): 5:28pm On Sep 24, 2021
MyphoneandI:

Anyways,

Still running your mouth? ok
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Alfred74: 5:36pm On Sep 24, 2021
iamphilips:

419 Repent or..

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 24, 2021
iamphilips:

Guy this false reality that Akure fraud has created for you lol.

Anyways since the matter don die, I’d come to satellite town to greet your mum, or lekki to greet your auntie. Hopefully you can tell me all these things to my face. Till then boy, I still stand for peace as I will always do. Never to hurt a fly.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Segun2222: 3:18am On Oct 01, 2021
blizzers:

Calm your nerves man….

lmao….na person wey patronize you in the first place get fault

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by bahause: 9:25pm On Oct 09, 2021
Hello. please has anyone bought from @⁨Zero824⁩ lately or had issues with him. I have a pending case with him and I'd like to know if it's just me or if there are others like me that he's been playing games with.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Silbart: 9:43pm On Oct 09, 2021
bahause:
Hello. please has anyone bought from @⁨Zero824⁩ lately or had issues with him. I have a pending case with him and I'd like to know if it's just me or if there are others like me that he's been playing games with.
why don't you go ahead and state it or u waiting weeks to turn into months

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (186) (Reply)

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.