Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,968 members, 7,814,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] - Technology Market (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] (216490 Views)

Pickup Services(offerup,letgo Etc) In California(los Angeles) 2 DAYS SHIPPING !! / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by bahause: 10:02pm On Oct 09, 2021
Good day guys.

On sept 18th I buzzed zero824 if he had a 12 pro Max deal and he said he'd revert. The next day he messaged me he had two deals, both open boxes.
I went for the 256gb Pacific Blue and asked for his deal broker and shipping date.
*Note due to the fact that I have gotten some deals from him just recently, I didn't bother to initially confirm from picker based on trust and history.
I asked for pictures and battery health and he said he'd provide when the deal broker is available.
The picture he sent me was a picture of phone only. I started sensing something was wrong somewhere.
I asked again for confirmation and he said it had been sent for shipping. At this point I was more inquisitive and I went further to contact Obas22Obas for confirmation and he said he didn't pick such deal for zero824.

I then messaged zero824 that the video obas posted of items for shipping, my item wasn't among and he ignored saying he'd chat with me later.
Next day he buzzed me telling me he has deals for 10pcs 12 pro max and I told him I wasn't interested.
He then later sent me a long message

I asked him what this message meant and he ignored and continue chatting, I asked again and he said it's a forwarded message. I asked from who? And he never responded.
I then forwarded the message to obas to get clarification if he was the one who sent zero824 that message and obas responded that he queried him after I asked him about the deal and that the long response was zero824 response.

Ever since I had put pressure on zero824 to ask for my item or he should come straight with me if he knows he didn't ship or get the deal and zero824 kept insisting he got the deal and shipped through his colleagues who were returning into the country to reduce shipping fee.
For the past 1 week I have been asking zero824 for my 12pro max and it's been one story to another.
This is the third week and obass reached out to him again and he keeps claiming he would send my item to me that the item is in Lagos but till now nothing. As at this evening he neither picks my calls or respond to my messages.

Kreamie
Mixter
Ammyluv2002
Bobo65
Nicerazor
Omicpet
Wildchild1
Rakiticbarca

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 11:17pm On Oct 09, 2021
zero824

We await a response from you. Your side of the story to be precise.
bahause:
Good day guys.

On sept 18th I buzzed zero824 if he had a 12 pro Max deal and he said he'd revert. The next day he messaged me he had two deals, both open boxes.
I went for the 256gb Pacific Blue and asked for his deal broker and shipping date.
*Note due to the fact that I have gotten some deals from him just recently, I didn't bother to initially confirm from picker based on trust and history.
I asked for pictures and battery health and he said he'd provide when the deal broker is available.
The picture he sent me was a picture of phone only. I started sensing something was wrong somewhere.
I asked again for confirmation and he said it had been sent for shipping. At this point I was more inquisitive and I went further to contact Obas22Obas for confirmation and he said he didn't pick such deal for zero824.

I then messaged zero824 that the video obas posted of items for shipping, my item wasn't among and he ignored saying he'd chat with me later.
Next day he buzzed me telling me he has deals for 10pcs 12 pro max and I told him I wasn't interested.

I asked him what this message meant and he ignored and continue chatting, I asked again and he said it's a forwarded message. I asked from who? And he never responded.
I then forwarded the message to obas to get clarification if he was the one who sent zero824 that message and obas responded that he queried him after I asked him about the deal and that the long response was zero824 response.

Ever since I had put pressure on zero824 to ask for my item or he should come straight with me if he knows he didn't ship or get the deal and zero824 kept insisting he got the deal and shipped through his colleagues who were returning into the country to reduce shipping fee.
For the past 1 week I have been asking zero824 for my 12pro max and it's been one story to another.
This is the third week and obass reached out to him again and he keeps claiming he would send my item to me that the item is in Lagos but till now nothing. As at this evening he neither picks my calls or respond to my messages.

Kreamie
Mixter
Ammyluv2002
Bobo65
Nicerazor
Omicpet
Wildchild1
Rakiticbarca
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wildchild1: 11:32pm On Oct 09, 2021
bahause:
Good day guys.

Omotolsy... Ati kofa nile, ifa tin she
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by omotolsy(m): 6:40am On Oct 10, 2021
Lol but its not whatsapp group issue abi?
Obas has a thread here too abi?
wildchild1:

Omotolsy... Ati kofa nile, ifa tin she
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Jamesilvar(m): 8:06am On Oct 10, 2021
Kreamie:
zero824

Keenly waiting to see what the guy has to say.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by chelseamann(m): 11:25am On Oct 10, 2021
bahause:
Good day guys.

Kreamie
Mixter
Ammyluv2002
Bobo65
Nicerazor
Omicpet
Wildchild1
Rakiticbarca
@Zero824 wetin de occur ?
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by bahause: 6:06pm On Oct 13, 2021
Kreamie:
zero824

He called on Sunday promising delivery today ( which I doubted) his number has been off since morning. When it rings, he neither picks nor return the calls.
He's also strangely been offline since I called him out.
Does anyone here know how I can track him? He claims to be a lieutenant in the army.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by debbydams(f): 10:40am On Oct 14, 2021
bahause:

He called on Sunday promising delivery today ( which I doubted) his number has been off since morning. When it rings, he neither picks nor return the calls.
Does anyone here know how I can track him? He claims to be a lieutenant in the army.
hi..sir just calm down u will get your goods, I'm sure this is not the first time you guys are doing this..he's not a scammer, he's busy nd where he is the network is always bad nd hes making effort to get to you..pls calm down, u are not the only one he delayed...Pls understand
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by debbydams(f): 10:41am On Oct 14, 2021
bahause:

since he called on Sunday den calm down na.. Haba
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Adinije(f): 10:45am On Oct 14, 2021
debbydams:
since he called on Sunday den calm down na.. Haba
Why do I have a feeling that you are the same person with Zero824?

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by debbydams(f): 10:50am On Oct 14, 2021
Adinije:
Why do I have a feeling that you are the same person with Zero824?
grin grin grin your feelings is wrong...m a lady..some people ehn grin
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by TopzyBaba(m): 11:09am On Oct 14, 2021
debbydams:

Why are u speaking for him? Are you his spokeswoman?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by debbydams(f): 11:18am On Oct 14, 2021
TopzyBaba:

Why are u speaking for him? Are you his spokeswoman?
we spoke today..
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by TopzyBaba(m): 11:21am On Oct 14, 2021
debbydams:
we spoke today..
And yet he can speak to the person that paid him for a phone. What a joke

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by debbydams(f): 11:25am On Oct 14, 2021
TopzyBaba:

And yet he can speak to the person that paid him for a phone. What a joke
smiles..the guy Wii get his gadget..
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Adinije(f): 11:30am On Oct 14, 2021
debbydams:
So why make him feel like he is overreacting?

5 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by zero824(m): 5:57pm On Oct 19, 2021
Kreamie:
zero824

I will be back Sir/Ma

Sorry for keeping the whole house waiting

Been out of network coverage for some while now due to work.

Apologies
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by chelseamann(m): 6:18pm On Oct 19, 2021
@Zero824 called me 2 days ago*

I think he has being away*

He messaged me today with some graphic photos(an accident scene) and said he would hit me up later for full info.

Let's keep our fingers cross as we await to hear from him soon.

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by bahause: 8:00am On Oct 30, 2021
zero824:

I will be back Sir/Ma

Sorry for keeping the whole house waiting

Been out of network coverage for some while now due to work.

Apologies

Do business with this person at your own risk! Till now numbers switched off, no phone, no refund.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sirlop(m): 9:17pm On Nov 07, 2021
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sirlop(m): 8:01am On Nov 08, 2021
[
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by joe17: 2:15pm On Nov 08, 2021
sirlop:

@mr Alex, you said cunning and greedy?
I see what you did up there; the veiled wickedness, pride and arrogance. But no problem brother.

Few people on this forum reached out to me before now, over this matter and explained to them how it all went.

The deal is an AIN deal, so talking about who picked and all that wasn't necessary. But for the record, yes it was picked by Daaz and in that same condition(NTT), just as I told you that's how it is.

When the phone got to me, I checked everything to make sure all components are working as they should including making calls with it(I normally do this with any used phone I'm selling especially if I have to waybill to another state). It was perfect, just that NTT(even though there is no display message anywhere in the phone)

Upon sending you the pics, you confirmed that screen looks original and I became more surprised about the absence of True Tone.

You said now that the phone got to you and you noticed it's no longer original screen yet you didn't complain or say anything at about that. Phone was waybill on 28th October

You message me after 1 week to tell me phone screen is glitching that you are returning it. I asked if you didn't check it when you received it and if you noticed any problem with it, and you started telling me that what happens is that any phone that it's screen is replaced when it heat up the screen gets glitchy and you are fully aware that this one is probably replaced too.

The video of the phone I got; phone can't even steady for a second without rapidly touching itself(that's even more than just a glitch), there is no way this wouldn't have been noticed during my period of testing and also his period of testing, if the phone had any issue like that.

Yes I have a store in Abuja; Suite BPF 1 Main Banex Plaza wuse 2

Mr Alex, I stopped responding to you because you were not being civil at all. Because I told you the phone didnt have the issue you mentioned before I sent it you, you were literally insulting me, and I don’t think that’s a way to sort out an issue.

You asked if I had sold it to a customer myself?: I would have told the customer same thing(NTT) which is the true condition of the phone, and he/she shouldn't take it swimming/close to water(especially if it's a female client), why it's selling for a lower price.

Anybody can WhatsApp me and get the VN mr alex sent to me.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sirlop(m): 2:35pm On Nov 08, 2021
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by joe17: 3:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
sirlop:

Stop beating about the bush. I will post screenshots here. U are greedy and wicked. I received the phone on the 30th of which u are aware. U are assuming she went swimming with it. When u didn’t even agree to listen to me. U only claimed its 1 week and ur hands are off, when it’s actually 5 days. I got the phone on tge 30th and complained about it on the 5th. That is 5 days. From the pic u sent to me, the screen looked ok, but when I got it, it was terrible. We all know low budget screens are bound to malfunction. Pls do the right thing and stop dancing around. All ur assumptions she went swimming with it are baseless. If u swim with a phone, it damages the face id. U didn’t even hear me before drawing conclusions. I regret ever dealing with u cos u are a greedy scammer
mr Alex, you almost sound as if you know what happened to the phone you received in good working condition?
And yet again you have you shown you can’t be reasoned with, obviously you are very much careless with words.

Cc: Dragnet

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sirlop(m): 3:26pm On Nov 08, 2021
joe17:
mr Alex, you almost sound as if you know what happened to the phone you received in good working condition?
And yet again you have you shown you can’t be reasoned with, obviously you are very much careless with words.
Oga, the screen on the phone u sold to me is of low quality. Stop dancing around. It’s malfunctioning. Reasonable people have told you to fix or refund me. Pls do the needful
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sirlop(m): 4:54am On Nov 13, 2021
@
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sirlop(m): 5:42am On Nov 13, 2021
joe17:

Cc: Dragnet
Scammer. Did you even try reasoning with me? Immediately I reported the problem, u washed ur hands off. That’s y I don’t deal with people like u. Am really disappointed in u.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by iamoyindamola(m): 6:33am On Nov 13, 2021
sirlop:
@Joe17. You finally scammed your father. You sold a faulty phone to me. I have finally spent 130k to replace the screen. I pity those that will deal with a hungry scammer like you. Everyone that heard this told you to reach an agreement with me, but as a scammer, u remained unperturbed. Don’t worry, I will have your time anytime I reach Abuja. For this dispute resolution thread, it’s unfortunate that nobody had the balls to speak up here. This thread has outlived its usefulness. Nobody wanted to be the first person to say the truth publicly. It’s ok. Joe17, it will not end here. I assure you that. You don’t scam everyone and go free. I will get you.
I honestly don't know the relevant of this thread, those guys are now turning scammers and the mods are giving them full backing
So unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sirlop(m): 6:48am On Nov 13, 2021
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by bobo65(m): 8:50am On Nov 13, 2021
sirlop:

It’s so unfortunate bro. Imagine a moderator telling me he doesn’t want to be the only one commenting. This is terrible. Anytime I enter ABJ, we will settle . He posted his office address here. I will track him down. By keeping quiet, u give scammers like Joe17 the confidence to continue scamming Inocent people

Good morning chief
Well let me just drop my unbiased opinion

You bought the item fully aware there was no true tone (meaning the screen is not follow come original ), now on receiving the package, you said u noticed the screen wasn't a good grade, did u relate this to seller that very moment?

Now On seeing this, I think you shouldn't have been in a hurry to give it to your customer.

Now u need to understand that many things can damage a non-oem screen, even as much as an aftermarket charger.

*edited*

5 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sirlop(m): 9:20am On Nov 13, 2021
[
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 11:55am On Nov 13, 2021
Like I said in the DM and I’ll say it here again. I tried mediating between both parties till you brought it here for everyone to air their opinion concerning the matter and then I decided to take a back seat and watch events unfold. I even went ahead to post the issue on a group you willingly left for unbiased opinions. You went ahead to call me names which I took with a pinch of salt.

I’m not a magician who’d wave a wand and make everything ok. These are grown men we’re dealing with here. All I can do is try. Please don’t make this about me.

Thank you.
sirlop:

It’s so unfortunate bro. Imagine a moderator telling me he doesn’t want to be the only one commenting. This is terrible. Anytime I enter ABJ, we will settle . He posted his office address here. I will track him down. By keeping quiet, u give scammers like Joe17 the confidence to continue scamming Inocent people

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (186) (Reply)

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.