Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] - Technology Market (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] (215880 Views)

Pickup Services(offerup,letgo Etc) In California(los Angeles) 2 DAYS SHIPPING !! / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Pradit: 7:47pm On Mar 24, 2020
Would be making a post shortly to address this issues
Open to more suggestions after posting

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by bobo65(m): 7:49pm On Mar 24, 2020
Cc dragnet
Please can u close this thread for a while as someone earlier suggested.

Ipsum I'll advice u go ahead and open the thread for blacklisting deal hunters with greedy intentions.

6 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by dessycute(m): 7:53pm On Mar 24, 2020
Sir, you need to calm down. You keep adding fire to this matter. You ain’t the first seller that will be dragged out here now. Just give it a rest and let this blow away.
As for those bosses enjoying immunity, long reign to you all. cheesy

KulKid:
People who talk shit about other people behind their back are actually shit behind their back! Never forget that! Lame people Blame people for their misfortunes in life! Be different!
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by dessycute(m): 7:57pm On Mar 24, 2020
Idboyostic:
Just like the case of @Peterflexy001 and @ChisomK9, @ChisomK9 sold same phone to @Mcmayor and Peterflexy001 from what has been drawn so far.....and nothing has been said so far

I believe if this matter was between @Peterflexy001 and another under-dog, people would have rained fire and brimstone on the underdog. Like I said, “long reign to all those enjoying immunity”...

5 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by omotolsy(m): 8:51pm On Mar 24, 2020
This is a very important thread Bobo.

Shutdown would even make pending case sieze.

There is a report button made available to All Nairalanders, once it can be evidently proven that a member has broken existing rules such a member can be reported and banned.

That option has been utilized.

bobo65:
Cc dragnet
Please can u close this thread for a while as someone earlier suggested.

Ipsum I'll advice u go ahead and open the thread for blacklisting deal hunters with greedy intentions.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by bobo65(m): 9:00pm On Mar 24, 2020
omotolsy:
This is a very important thread Bobo.

Shutdown would even make pending case sieze.

There is a report button made available to All Nairalanders, once it can be evidently proven that a member has broken existing rules such a member can be reported and banned.

That option has been utilized.

Said close for a while
Make dust settle
Then it can be opened for fresh cases
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by omicpet(m): 9:13pm On Mar 24, 2020
Once upon a time I was amazed by how big the lagoon is , then I met the sea ;

I thought to myself the sea is greater than the lagoon , bigger than the sea and in everything trumps the lagoon till I realized I couldn’t take a drink out the sea in all it’s magnitude , with all its greatness it couldn’t quench my thirst and at that moment I cherished the lagoon for its fresh water though not pure but still could quench my thirst .

I hope y’all get the message . For those who don’t .

Simply put everything in life serves its purpose with correlation to each other , purpose and honor is what separates the rich from the wealthy and it’s what makes the poor man in money wealthier than the rich man .

Wisdom , sincerity , humility and selflessness are attributes that shouldn’t be taken for granted .

Life is not a matter of quantifiable terms like money or age , you can be better off or worse off than previous years but your character and principles, attitude as a person is what makes you

Stay safe this period , peace

5 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 9:19pm On Mar 24, 2020
Deep. Everything serves a purpose. Everything is relevant, no matter how minute it might seem.
omicpet:
Once upon a time I was amazed by how big the lagoon is , then I met the sea ;

I thought to myself the sea is greater than the lagoon , bigger than the sea and in everything trumps the lagoon till I realized I couldn’t take a drink out the sea in all it’s magnitude , with all its greatness it couldn’t quench my thirst and at that moment I cherished the lagoon for its fresh water though not pure but still could quench my thirst .

I hope y’all get the message . For those who don’t .

Simply put everything in life serves its purpose with correlation to each other , purpose and honor is what separates the rich from the wealthy and it’s what makes the poor man in money wealthier than the rich man .

Wisdom , sincerity , humility and selflessness are attributes that shouldn’t be taken for granted .

Life is not a matter of quantifiable terms like money or age , you can be better off or worse off than previous years but your character and principles, attitude as a person is what makes you

Stay safe this period , peace
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Peterflexy001(m): 10:14pm On Mar 24, 2020
Chisomk9 was viewing this thread not too long ago and yet he never felt the need to give any reply as to how he intends to get back the apple wrist watches he sold.The least I deserve from him is a response as to how to end this nightmare
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Mizik(m): 11:44pm On Mar 24, 2020
INSPECTORMAX:

Drops pen. Ghost mode Activated cool
na so u ghost since abi angry
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Idboyostic(m): 7:11am On Mar 25, 2020
dessycute:
[/b]

I believe if this matter was between @Peterflexy001 and another under-dog, people would have rained fire and brimstone on the underdog. Like I said, “long reign to all those enjoying immunity”...
Bros, why you come twist my quote na but it's okay.

It's more than 24hrs and Chisomk9 chose not to give a response to what he was accused of despite the fact that he has been coming online. And it's crazy nobody is fighting for the truth, even people that are meant to fight for the truth openly kept blind to this.

Like Pradit said where there are no rules....there are no sins. Chisomk9, felt nothing can be done to him since people that are meant to tell him the truth are telling him lies behind the scene, tomorrow will come he will repeat same act and some underdogs are watching...tomorrow when they do crazy things like this then we can keep shut and let it go.

With this said, since Chisomk9 felt so big to respond then we can as well blacklist his name on nairaland and also his name and numbers should be put on the front page pending when he clears himself of this act.

Cc Dragnet
Kreamie
Pradit
Wildchild1
Lionlee216
Daaz001
Mikkyangel
Frinx
Mcmayor
Drexel39
Rackitibarca

9 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Idboyostic(m): 7:19am On Mar 25, 2020
Kreamie:
Chisomk9 , your name has been mentioned in too many failed and messy deals. You need to fixup whatever situation you're going through and clear this mess once and for all. Saying you'll let Peterflexy001 know you're in the market is completely unacceptable.

Your items aren't as described. You need to pick them up and either make a refund or reolace the items. Personally, I'd rather you replace the items with mint/functional items. You held on to his cash for so long and to make matters worse, you weren't taking his calls nor responding to his messages. Recall how pissed you were when your deal went sour with idboyostic threatening to bring the wrath of amadioha if he didn't refund you when in truth it was your fault as you didn't read between the lines before diving in.

Do the needful so we can all move forward. Thank you
I just checked the front page and am surprised Techprodigy's name is still on the front page....thought he has cleared all debts?

Please, Chisomk9 and numbers with his deceitful act should be pin to the front page of this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 7:26am On Mar 25, 2020
Yes he has. Atleast I know two people who have attest to this. This will be fixed. This doesn't alter the fact that buyers will have seconds thoughts dealing with that moniker.

Idboyostic:
I just checked the front page and am surprised Techprodigy's name is still on the front page....thought he has cleared all debts?

Please, Chisomk9 and numbers with his deceitful act should be pin to the front page of this thread.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Idboyostic(m): 7:27am On Mar 25, 2020
Peterflexy001:

Chisom reached out to me on the 11th of February that he had some TLC deals ,he stated the items with their respective prices part of which was an iPhone 11 64g for 210k,I sent him a total of 715k,505k for other deals and 210k for the iPhone 11 so that made the total 715k.The iPhone 11 in question was ready for pick up on the 21st of February,it was Mikky that shipped the phone .
On the 22nd of February, Chisom told me my items were ready and also told me about some apple wrist watches that he would like to sell( 2 series 2 42mm and 1 series 3 42mm) and I paid 315k for the watches and the extra phones.I told someone to meet up with him at ikeja and pick up the items.I later discovered that the apple wrist watches he sold were not as described, 1 is series 1 38mm,series 142mm and series 3 38mm as against what he told me.Note that the iPhone 11 I paid for were not part of the items he dropped ,he said that would be delivered later.
Feb. 23,I asked Chisom about the other items and he told me there was a mix up with the iPhone 11 that it was given to someone else and said it would be resolved.I kept asking him about the iPhone 11 but he was giving me evasive response .I asked him again about the phone and he told me someone was going to call my guy so that he could help me pick up the 11.He told me he had 11 pro max deals on ground and I paid him a total of 470k on the 6th of March for 2 pieces of iPhone 11 pro max.I never knew the story he gave about someone calling my guy to pick the 11 was just a ploy for me to buy those deals that day.Up till date, no one has called my guy to pick up the iPhone 11 like Chisom said.I later got to know that the iPhone 11 in question that he sold to me was also sold to McMayor meaning he sold 1 phone to 2 different people.
Instead of Chisom to solve our pending issues,he left a very wide communication gap,I have been calling him for days without him picking my calls and he doesn't respond to my WhatsApp messages.I called him with a different line about 5 days ago only for him to tell me that the screen of his phone broke and that he was at computer village to get it fixed,I guess that phone is still been fixed till today because I still haven't heard from him.I already told him that I would like to return the apple wristwatches that he sold and get a refund for them and he hasn't given me a clear stand on that too.
Please help me implore Chisom for him to come out and clear the air on these issues:

1.Where is the factory unlocked iPhone 11 I paid him for ?

2.What does he intend to do about the 3 apple wristwatches that he sold to me that are not as described?

3.What is that fate of the 2 iPhone 11 pro max that I paid for ?

Cc
Kreamie
Wildchild1
Idboyostic
Omicpet
Pradit
Mcmayor
Wese90
Drexel39
Wizzy89
Anopheles
Awhy93
Oluoxide
Daaz001
Toceenay
For those too lazy to read!!!
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Idboyostic(m): 7:28am On Mar 25, 2020
Kreamie:
Yes he has. Atleast I know two people who have attest to this. This will be fixed. This doesn't alter the fact that buyers will have seconds thoughts dealing with that moniker.

No problem, then @ChisomK9 and his ways on this issue should be pin to the front page too pending when he deems it fit to give a reply to this situation here.

Over 850k was paid to him or so and yet no profits for the buyer and yet he got nothing to say. Please, do the needful
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 7:35am On Mar 25, 2020
It's done. Kulkid added to the list.
Idboyostic:
No problem, then @ChisomK9 and his ways on this issue should be pin to the front page too pending when he deems it fit to give a reply to this situation here.

Over 850k was paid to him or so and yet no profits for the buyer and yet he got nothing to say. Please, do the needful
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Idboyostic(m): 7:40am On Mar 25, 2020
Pradit:
Would be making a post shortly to address this issues
Open to more suggestions after posting
Please, do me a favor by adding the link of this first page to the TLC thread so new members and visitors can see it and can be watchful.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Idboyostic(m): 7:47am On Mar 25, 2020
Kreamie:
It's done. Kulkid added to the list.
Perez is Perezuche and Pzgadgets while you need to clean Chisomk9 from the top list and also can numbers be added to the names? Just like we have it on some other sections? If possible bank account too then things can be taken serious....

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 7:52am On Mar 25, 2020
Chisomk9 's name will be taken down once he's able to rectify the issue. Thank you for the monikers. Numbers will be added as well.
Idboyostic:
Perez is Perezuche and Pzgadgets while you need to clean Chisomk9 from the top list and also can numbers be added to the names? Just like we have it on some other sections?
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wildchild1: 7:57am On Mar 25, 2020
Kreamie:
Chisomk9 's name will be taken down once he's able to rectify the issue. Thank you for the monikers. Numbers will be added as well.

Why should his name be taken down? Didn't Tech rectify his shit, same with kul kid, so

9 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Rakiticbarca: 8:02am On Mar 25, 2020
We can also ask Tabbaz to add the names and details to the list. Nobody would want his or her name to be added to such list, that way this issue will be resolved swiftly.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by lionlee216(m): 8:03am On Mar 25, 2020
Kreamie:

His name stays forever. It's long overdue

19 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by lionlee216(m): 8:03am On Mar 25, 2020
Rakiticbarca:
We can also ask Tabbaz to add the names and details to the list. Nobody would want his or her name to be added to such list, that way this issue will be resolved swiftly.

I agree

5 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by adecamp(m): 8:07am On Mar 25, 2020
wildchild1:

Why should his name be taken down? Didn't Tech rectify his shit, same with kul kid, so
all their names should be taken down once the issue has been rectified

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 25, 2020
adecamp:
not valid

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by dannybrasky(m): 8:13am On Mar 25, 2020
I think there should be a probation period of 3 to 6 months after issues have been solved, then names can be taken down!!
My one cent lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by lekjons(m): 8:13am On Mar 25, 2020
adecamp:
Getting refunded shouldn't mean "rectified"..

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by lekjons(m): 8:15am On Mar 25, 2020
dannybrasky:
I think there should be a probation period of 3 to 6 months after issues have been solved, then names can be taken down!!
My one cent lipsrsealed
loud am!
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Idboyostic(m): 8:15am On Mar 25, 2020
dannybrasky:
My one cent lipsrsealed
This is exactly what I was thinking, this period we will be able to check their record and doings....if it stay clean for 3/6months then the names can be taken down but I don't buy into immediate take down of names once issues are resolved. It takes no message home....

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Idboyostic(m): 8:16am On Mar 25, 2020
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wildchild1: 8:18am On Mar 25, 2020
lionlee216:

His name stays forever. It's long overdue

Most of them don't know what's going on grin

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by timijoseph01(m): 8:21am On Mar 25, 2020
Idboyostic:
This is exactly what I was thinking, this period we will be able to check their record and doings....if it stay clean for 3/6months then the names can be taken down but I don't buy into immediate take down of names once issues are resolved. It takes no message home....

Yeah.. For each name added.. The Month and Year when it was added should be put in front..
And after a Period of 3/6months..
The moniker should come out,, and REQUEST for it to be taken down...
I put REQUEST in capital letter, to acknowledge he/she has learnt his/her lesson and changed for good..
No names should be removed Automatically after the Period.. They should be made to make an open request, before names are removed

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (186) (Reply)

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.