Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] - Technology Market (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] (216693 Views)

Techtyrant's Ebay Deal Hunting Services|get The Greatest Laptop Deals From Ebay. / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by pheranmie(m): 2:31pm On Mar 24, 2020
drexel39:
keyboard warrior,because we re in a faceless forum,u keep saying pple re saying "nonsense". "Nobody has ever done what u HV done" most of us re matured enough to let thing go low-key,do u know how many pple I HV refunded with interest,but we don't need to come out nd start mentioning name ,obviously th lovee "kid " in ur moniker isn't just a tag.pls.grow up nd learn to talk to pple with respect,accept ur wrong nd move on,some re older than u in age while some have bn in this business before u bought ur first phone.

Hehehehee.....which one be keyboard warrior again.
I think honesty and utmost respect is what is lacking in this our business.its very normal for issues to arise in business especially when dealing with gadgets.but we should try the more to manage the issue.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by omicpet(m): 3:10pm On Mar 24, 2020
omicpet:
All these gbas gbos Dey totori my body.

Thank you all for the movie , Abegi who go bless me with Netflix login ( some of us no get akant :- )

Tlc deals needs a total overhaul

Foremost the idea of reaching out to picker to know what and who item was picked for should be zeroed ( pickup duty no be beans , I as a picker won’t tolerate someone messaging me after a hard day driving around and meeting sellers to answer questions about sales of an item )

We can only implore them for steady updates on their thread to put names to items picked ( some of us don’t even like our names showing on the shipment list not to mention “picked for “.

For those wanting to buy tlc do your due diligence , yes they’re great tlc deals but I as a person will never buy a tlc deal I won’t offer for sale . ( when buying a tlc ask yourself if you as a person can offer the deal at such rate if you have the means to and how did that means get by )

Apply logic to your choice of actions and reasons to your words ( i am direct with my choice of words and actions doesn’t mean I should be stupid about them ) I’ve seen a lot of thrash go down on here in words and actions cos some people are of choice of we are in same business ( note : there’s levels to this thing, there’s an MO to this and they should be a code of conduct in whatever businesses done on here ) “ there’s honor among thieves “.

I’ll stop here for now . Peace

So nobody get Netflix account for dash cry cry .
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Peterflexy001(m): 3:15pm On Mar 24, 2020
Chisomk9 is yet to tell me how he wants to retrieve the apple watches or if he is going to have someone check it for him so as to get my refund.He has done enough damage already.Imagine having 830k tied down for weeks without 1 kobo profit .He has refunded 680k,I need the remaining 150k for the apple watches

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by lekjons(m): 3:18pm On Mar 24, 2020
omicpet:

So nobody get Netflix account for dash cry cry .

come back to the group, you'll find grin grin
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by cupid4ig(m): 3:32pm On Mar 24, 2020
KulKid:
All this epistle just to pass a point! Smh!
guy i have bn tried to ignore but you keep making everything difficult for urself. see every reply u drop u keep exposing something people are not supposed to know about u. u said someone is spoiling ur name but the truth is u are actually the one spoiling ur own name with ur utterances. pls sometimes all we just need to do is to apologize and accept our mistakes. this matter would have ended on the first page it was posted if u had apologized and accept ur mistakes but here we are more than 10pages already. man this is not good for u

5 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by KulKid(m): 3:38pm On Mar 24, 2020
Kreamie:
You went out of line with this. You feel because you're behind a keypad you can type as you wish? Are you aware most of the guys here aren't your mate in all ramifications? That we choose to do business doesnt mean we shouldn't give honor and respect to whom it's due. You're doing more damage than repair and tbh, no one in their right mind wont do business with you after reading all the comments from the previous pages no matter how mouthwatering your deals are.

Again, for a minute, take a chill pill.
Kreamie when it comes to business let's drop all the mate or not your mate shit! People here dey call me scam you join dem con dey tell me to keep quiet! You who I paid for a TLC deal and it didn't go through refund me you were telling me network network u have done over 500K transaction that day I should wait before you later refunded that evening. And this issue happened you came to my whatsapp with fingerpointing when you should be in position to understand the situation better than anyone! Only people I respect in this case na Omicpet Daaz and Bobo65! They used calm words to place their point! Where is wildchild who was calling me scam no one should deal with me? I hope he has taken down that post because client has been refunded in full even with additional 10K which he refused so we're cool! You all think I'm dumb or something I remember paying money in full to someone here only for am to refund after almost a week just because I inquired about item landing date! I come here post about me being refunded on a TLC deal losing over 100K gain una look am troway face claiming the involve party no be my not my mate I should keep quiet what rubbish! Do you know how many cases don pass through my doorstep on money issue about yall so called old babas here but I still tell the people involved not to post anything about them online so they don't destroy their reputation. You claim to be older but when it comes to decisions you behave like a child and pick sides! There is politics going on in this business you think I don't know? As of now all you self righteous old bats will be exposed one by one I bet you! This matter no end here!

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by timijoseph01(m): 3:48pm On Mar 24, 2020
wahala dey.. sad
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by KulKid(m): 3:56pm On Mar 24, 2020
Peterflexy001:
Chisomk9 is yet to tell me how he wants to retrieve the apple watches or if he is going to have someone check it for him so as to get my refund.He has done enough damage already.Imagine having 830k tied down for weeks without 1 kobo profit .He has refunded 680k,I need the remaining 150k for the apple watches
You sir are someone I will reply! I think you should change way you do business! Either you go to the store and buy a new phone/watch or you wait for AiN to arrive and come see or get someone to look at the item itself! If I wasn't smart to dodge you na me and you for they get this issue you're having with this guy now! All you request is refund refund what happens to the dealer who bought the item? Do you think we get refunded if anything happens! That's my advice! You seems too hard to pls with items so pls sir check items yourself before payment! You've had this complain so many times it's time you re-strategized how you get your items sir! Thanks!
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Theflint1(m): 3:57pm On Mar 24, 2020
Kreamie:
Chisomk9 , your name has been mentioned in too many failed and messy deals. You need to fixup whatever situation you're going through and clear this mess once and for all. Saying you'll let Peterflexy001 know you're in the market is completely unacceptable.

Your items aren't as described. You need to pick them up and either make a refund or reolace the items. Personally, I'd rather you replace the items with mint/functional items. You held on to his cash for so long and to make matters worse, you weren't taking his calls nor responding to his messages. Recall how pissed you were when your deal went sour with idboyostic threatening to bring the wrath of amadioha if he didn't refund you when in truth it was your fault as you didn't read between the lines before diving in.

Do the needful so we can all move forward. Thank you
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Xkufiz(m): 3:58pm On Mar 24, 2020
timijoseph01:
wahala dey.. sad

make i grab my popcorn grin grin as we watch "the opener"
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 3:59pm On Mar 24, 2020
KulKid:
Kreamie when it comes to business let's drop all the mate or not your mate shit! People here dey call me scam you join dem con dey tell me to keep quiet! You who I paid for a TLC deal and it didn't go through refund me you were telling me network network u have done over 500K transaction that day I should wait before you later refunded. And this issue happened you came to my whatsapp with fingerpointing when you should be in position to understand the situation better than anyone! Only people I respect in this case na Omicpet Daaz and Bobo65! They used calm words to place their point! Where is wildchild who was calling me scam no one should deal with me? I hope he has taken down that post because client has been refunded in full even with additional 10K which he refused so we're cool! You all think I'm dumb or something I remember paying money in full to someone here only for am to refund after almost a week just because I inquired about item landing date! I come here post about me being refunded on a TLC deal losing over 100K gain una look am troway face claiming the involve party no be my not my mate I should keep quiet! Do you know how many cases don pass through my doorstep on money issue about yall so called old goons here but I still tell the people involved not to post anything about them online so they don't destroy their reputation. You claim to be older but when it comes to decisions you pick sides! There is politics going on in this business you think I don't know? As of now all you self righteous old bats will be exposed one by one I bet you! This matter no end here!
e don do. Shey una don settle move on like a gee. Stop explaining your self and sabotaging stuffs more just move on. Maybe one day you go use all these as a reference. Move on.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by timijoseph01(m): 4:00pm On Mar 24, 2020
Xkufiz:

make i grab my popcorn grin grin as we watch "the opener"
lol.. this place no dey in order again
na series.. I'm worried cry
God epp us
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Xkufiz(m): 4:03pm On Mar 24, 2020
timijoseph01:

lol.. this place no dey in order again
na series.. I'm worried cry
God epp us

Na all this things Corona day cause, God go Epp us sad sad
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by KulKid(m): 4:11pm On Mar 24, 2020
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
e don do. Shey una don settle move on like a gee. Stop explaining your self and sabotaging stuffs more just move on. Maybe one day you go use all these as a reference. Move on.
Sir I want to but trust me e get wetin dey vex me! Na this age issue these people bring to business! Una think say age dey pay Bill's or age brings money to the table! I was at home when one Nairalander called me in pain claiming what issue do I have with one of their so called old babas here that he has paid for his items over a month plus only for the batch to get to Nigeria and his was not among! Out of pain he inquired about what happened to his goods! Only for the old baba to tell him to shut up who is he to be talking to him like that that he if he continues he will just refund him! Outta fear this guy kept mute, but secretly contacted me for advice. I explained to him how this business is and how he stands to lose if he calls him out because he will be refunded without a dime on top like I was! But I promised him the matter no die there. Pls I can't remember your moniker name again but if you're seeing my post and you know it's you don't be afraid this is your opportunity to make your claim! No fear what anyone will do to you they are not God they are just human like us claiming old age when they are not feeding us or our dad!
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Peterflexy001(m): 4:13pm On Mar 24, 2020
KulKid:
You sir are someone I will reply! I think you should change way you do business! Either you go to the store and buy a new phone/watch or you wait for AiN to arrive and come see or get someone to look at the item itself! If I wasn't smart to dodge you na me and you for they get this issue you're having with this guy now! All you request is refund refund what happens to the dealer who bought the item? Do you think we get refunded if anything happens! That's my advice! You seems too hard to pls with items so pls sir check items yourself before payment! You've had this complain so many times it's time you re-strategized how you get your items sir! Thanks!
Kulkid is truly a kid.I won't go into any long epistle with you because you are a slow poke who finds it difficult to comprehend issues.Did you read where I stated that I have done deal worth over 5 million with chisomk9 in the past.Have I had any cause to call him out before now ?I won't go into details of the sour deal I had with you.Note that I have dealt with alot of deal hunters here without any issue,from wizzy89,idboyostic, kreamie,khalazi,pradit,toceenay,awhy93 to mention a few.Have I called any one of them out for any wrongdoing .I really don't know the strategy you are talking about because you are not making any sense

7 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by KulKid(m): 4:20pm On Mar 24, 2020
Peterflexy001:
Kulkid is truly a kid.I won't go into any long epistle with you because you are a slow poke who finds it difficult to comprehend issues.Did you read where I stated that I have done deal worth over 5 million with chisomk9 in the past.Have I had any cause to call him out before now ?I won't go into details of the sour deal I had with you.Note that I have dealt with alot of deal hunters here without any issue,from wizzy89,idboyostic, kreamie,khalazi,pradit,toceenay,awhy93 to mention a few.Have I called any one of them out for any wrongdoing .I really don't know the strategy you are talking about because you are not making any sense
It's only an advice, you made a statement about me mentioning your name and selling bad products to you! I am being honest because not all products are as they are advertised! Immediately you told me about the phones I quickly decided to refund whc I did immediately that day after going far distance to ikeja to collect my items and even waiting extra hours for your guy to arrive, which Nairalander fit do such! You didn't make that as a referral while issues were heating up between me and jeffery to show the kind of person you are! Instead you made a silly comment about the items I sold to you being bad at a time you know such statement will even cause more damage than good! What will you call such a human being? Get your priorities straight, and be realistic! I will say again not all items will be as advertised! I remember selling an item for a nairalander here he later called the back of the phone has been replaced me self no know I explained to him everything I knew about the phone because na TLC too I buy am but because I took it there for proper checking before I was paid and because we're matured humans we settle our matter outta here! Some items will not be some might even be better so try to use an escrow or wait for AiN to see for yourself! Thanks
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by KulKid(m): 4:27pm On Mar 24, 2020
cupid4ig:
guy i have bn tried to ignore but you keep making everything difficult for urself. see every reply u drop u keep exposing something people are not supposed to know about u. u said someone is spoiling ur name but the truth is u are actually the one spoiling ur own name with ur utterances. pls sometimes all we just need to do is to apologize and accept our mistakes. this matter would have ended on the first page it was posted if u had apologized and accept ur mistakes but here we are more than 10pages already. man this is not good for u
Lol boss! I respect you sir! You're more than words can describe! No vex na boredom dey cause all these! My leave starts yesterday based on coronavirus matter so we're all at home! smiley
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Peterflexy001(m): 4:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
KulKid:
It's only an advice, you made a statement about me mentioning your name and selling bad products to you! I am being honest because not all products are as they are advertised! Immediately you told me about the phones I quickly decided to refund whc I did! You didn't make that as a referral while issues were heating up between me and jeffery to show the kind of person you are! Instead you made a silly comment about the items I sold to you being bad at a time you know such statement will even cause more damage than good! What will you call such a human being? Get your priorities straight, and be realistic! I will say again not all items will be as advertised! Some will not be some might even be better so try to use an escrow or wait for AiN to see for yourself! Thanks
What I think is your fingers works better than your brain so you just type without comprehending the issues at hand.Chisomk9 told me he was selling 2 pieces of apple watch series 2 42mm and 1 piece of apple watch series 3 42mm and he gave me 2 pieces of apple watch series 1 38mm and 1 piece of apple watch series 3 38mm ,so I should accept them because according to your dumb quote "not all items are as advertised " abi. What about the iPhone 11 he sold to 2 people at the same time which he is yet to fully explain what happened. I paid for a phone since February 11 without getting the said phone.I bet if it was ur sorry as,you would have shouted a long time ago.Kulkid please if you don't have any meaningful contribution,stay off this issue

7 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by INSPECTORMAX: 4:33pm On Mar 24, 2020
Peterflexy001:
What I think is your fingers works better than your brain so you just type without comprehending the issues at hand.Chisomk9 told me he was selling 2 pieces of apple watch series 2 42mm and 1 piece of apple watch series 3 42mm and he gave me 2 pieces of apple watch series 1 38mm and 1 piece of apple watch series 3 38mm ,so I should accept them because according to your dumb quote "not all items are as advertised " abi. What about the iPhone 11 he sold to 2 people at the same time which he is yet to fully explain what happened. I paid for a phone since February 11 without getting the said phone.I bet if it was ur sorry as,you would have shouted a long time ago.Kulkid please if you don't have any meaningful contribution,stay off this issue
Boss peter abegg no reply this guy again
I no even know say na you get this moniker until when I wanna call the number attached to the moniker .

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Anopheles: 4:33pm On Mar 24, 2020
KulKid:
It's only an advice, you made a statement about me mentioning your name and selling bad products to you! I am being honest because not all products are as they are advertised! Immediately you told me about the phones I quickly decided to refund whc I did immediately that day after going far distance to ikeja to collect my items and even waiting extra hours for your guy to arrive, which Nairalander fit do such! You didn't make that as a referral while issues were heating up between me and jeffery to show the kind of person you are! Instead you made a silly comment about the items I sold to you being bad at a time you know such statement will even cause more damage than good! What will you call such a human being? Get your priorities straight, and be realistic! I will say again not all items will be as advertised! Some will not be some might even be better so try to use an escrow or wait for AiN to see for yourself! Thanks

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Jim99: 4:34pm On Mar 24, 2020
KulKid:
Kreamie when it comes to business let's drop all the mate or not your mate shit! People here dey call me scam you join dem con dey tell me to keep quiet! You who I paid for a TLC deal and it didn't go through refund me you were telling me network network u have done over 500K transaction that day I should wait before you later refunded that evening. And this issue happened you came to my whatsapp with fingerpointing when you should be in position to understand the situation better than anyone! Only people I respect in this case na Omicpet Daaz and Bobo65! They used calm words to place their point! Where is wildchild who was calling me scam no one should deal with me? I hope he has taken down that post because client has been refunded in full even with additional 10K which he refused so we're cool! You all think I'm dumb or something I remember paying money in full to someone here only for am to refund after almost a week just because I inquired about item landing date! I come here post about me being refunded on a TLC deal losing over 100K gain una look am troway face claiming the involve party no be my not my mate I should keep quiet what rubbish! Do you know how many cases don pass through my doorstep on money issue about yall so called old babas here but I still tell the people involved not to post anything about them online so they don't destroy their reputation. You claim to be older but when it comes to decisions you behave like a child and pick sides! There is politics going on in this business you think I don't know? As of now all you self righteous old bats will be exposed one by one I bet you! This matter no end here!

Bros e don do na.

Mate or no mate, everybody equal 4 here. Nobody dey feed anybody.

Anybody wey feel say e too big to dey here make he come make i show am 18 yrs old boiz wey dey cash out $100k every 3 months.

U 4 just apologize lock up.

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Peterflexy001(m): 4:36pm On Mar 24, 2020
INSPECTORMAX:

Boss peter abegg no reply this guy again
I no even know say na you get this moniker until when I wanna call the number attached to this moniker
Na me my oga ,I am really pained about the rubbish the guy is spewing here
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Idboyostic(m): 4:37pm On Mar 24, 2020
Peterflexy001:
Bros, Abeg just leave this boy make em dey write rubbish in the nonsense they go. Nothing he has said so far that is coherent.

He just keep typing rubbish and making reference to this and that, yet he is still not making sense.

Note: You can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink....just free this boy biko
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by KulKid(m): 4:38pm On Mar 24, 2020
Jim99:

Bros e don do na.

Mate or no mate, everybody equal 4 here. Nobody dey feed anybody.

Anybody wey feel say e too big to dey here make he come make i show am 18 yrs old boiz wey dey cash out $100k every 3 months.

U 4 just apologize lock up.
Gee na only you don make sense for this thread since dem open am! True talk! Una know where I dey before! I had nothing I was particularly begging staying with my uncle something themonk knows about he even use am insult me! I met an old friend small boy when dey make millions make e show me road he stopped answering my msgs! Not until late last year I got a new job at mtn(I'm no longer there anymore) saved up funds and started business now one idiot is telling me I should keep quiet on top my own money because he senior me! Where were you when I had no shoes*in jonahs voice* cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by INSPECTORMAX: 4:41pm On Mar 24, 2020
Prov 18:2 Fools find no pleasure in understanding
but delight in airing their own opinions.

Drops pen. Ghost mode Activated cool

6 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Xkufiz(m): 4:43pm On Mar 24, 2020
KulKid:
Gee na only you don make sense for this thread since dem open am! True talk! Una know where I dey before! I had nothing I was particularly begging staying with my uncle something themonk knows about he even use am insult me! I met an old friend small boy when dey make millions make e show me road he stopped answering my msgs! Not until late last year I got a new job at mtn(I'm no longer there anymore) saved up funds and started business now one idiot is telling me I should keep quiet on top my own money because he senior me! Where were you when I had no shoes*in jonahs voice* cheesy cheesy grin

My lord, show me the way angry angry
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by KulKid(m): 4:43pm On Mar 24, 2020
Idboyostic:
Bros, Abeg just leave this boy make em dey write rubbish in the nonsense they go. Nothing he has said so far that is coherent.

He just keep typing rubbish and making reference to this and that, yet he is still not making sense.

Note: You can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink....just free this boy biko
Foolish people can't make sense of anything that has sense in it! NOTE THAT TODAY! You see your president even with all his money and power he still call am Covik 1 -- 9 viriaus! So what are we saying!
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Peterflexy001(m): 4:44pm On Mar 24, 2020
Idboyostic:

I won't reply the guy again boss.Thanks
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Idboyostic(m): 4:45pm On Mar 24, 2020
KulKid:
Gee na only you don make sense for this thread since dem open am! True talk! Una know where I dey before! I had nothing I was particularly begging staying with my uncle something themonk knows about he even use am insult me! [s]I met an old friend small boy when dey make millions make e show me road he stopped answering my msgs! Not until late last year I got a new job at mtn(I'm no longer there anymore) saved up funds and started business now one idiot is telling me I should keep quiet on top my own money because he senior me! Where were you when I had no shoes*in jonahs voice* cheesy cheesy grin[/s]
You see People were right about you, did you even read what you quoted at all? Please, read again but this time slowly so that you can comprehend and take your time and read everyone's comments and it will go a long way to help you.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wolfenstein(m): 4:47pm On Mar 24, 2020
Idboyostic:
You see People were right about you, did you even read what you quoted at all? Please, read again but this time slowly so that you can comprehend and take your time and read everyone's comments and it will go a long way to help you.
My oga u r not supposed to be here, go back to Ur honeymoon.

Oya vamoose

6 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Idboyostic(m): 4:48pm On Mar 24, 2020
KulKid:
Foolish people can't make sense of anything that has sense in it! NOTE THAT TODAY! You see your president even with all his money and power he still call am Covik 1 -- 9 viriaus! So what are we saying!
Read the rubbish you have been typing slowly again and tell me is that the way you were taught in school, that if you even attended a formal school. You that can't stay in a JOB for more than 6months....Boy go and find peace biko
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by KulKid(m): 4:48pm On Mar 24, 2020
INSPECTORMAX:
Prov 18:2 Fools find no pleasure in understanding
but delight in airing their own opinions.

Drops pen. Ghost mode Activated cool
Proverbs 28:26 [/b]Whoever trusts in his own mind is a fool, but he who walks in wisdom will be delivered[b] No be only you know bible! Smh!

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (186) (Reply)

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.