Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,577 members, 7,955,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:34 PM

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] - Technology Market (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] (228632 Views)

Techtyrant's Ebay Deal Hunting Services|get The Greatest Laptop Deals From Ebay. / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Idboyostic(m): 4:50pm On Mar 24, 2020
wolfenstein:

My oga u r not supposed to be here, go back to Ur honeymoon.

Oya vamoose
Shiiiiiiii....No loud am

I Dan even give this boy like 3 pages.....me Dan enter ghostmode like sunlawphy make we dey wait for @ChisomK9 story.

He still get pending questions to answer....

1.Where is the factory unlocked iPhone 11 I paid him for ?

2.What does he intend to do about the 3 apple wristwatches that he sold to me that are not as described?

3.What is that fate of the 2 iPhone 11 pro max that I paid for ?

These 3 questions were raised by Peterflexy001 against Chisomk9 and still begging for answers despite partial refund has been made after a month plus with no profit for the buyer.

From the analysis so far, we deduced that same phone in question 1 was sold to Mcmayor and Peterflexy001....we still wait for clarity on this though.

Question 2? Has it that whenever Chisomk9 is at computer village, Peterflexy001 should bring it for inspection but he forgot when he was collecting the money via transfer things were made easy without meet up.

Question 3? We still don't know maybe is Audio deal to buy time or not
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Tyger1: 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2020
KulKid:
Gee na only you don make sense for this thread since dem open am! True talk!
started business now one idiot is telling me I should keep quiet on top my own money because he senior me! Where were you when I had no shoes*in jonahs voice* cheesy cheesy grin

Ode ni bobo yii sha, very stupid idiot. See all what he's typing.. undecided you keep showing the world how foolish and unreasonable you are.. wait, who do you think you are?? Ehn?? Pikin wey dem no teach for house, na for public dem go teach am.
Haven't you noticed that every one has been telling you to stop exercising your fingers..?? Well, how could you have noticed... #sigh.. you've been blinded by the same greed that has led you here.

I pity your children that will resemble you in reasoning.

Take a chill pill, calm down, think, think and make neccessary ammendment

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Jim99: 4:53pm On Mar 24, 2020
KulKid:
Gee na only you don make sense for this thread since dem open am! True talk! Una know where I dey before! I had nothing I was particularly begging staying with my uncle something themonk knows about he even use am insult me! I met an old friend small boy when dey make millions make e show me road he stopped answering my msgs! Not until late last year I got a new job at mtn(I'm no longer there anymore) saved up funds and started business now one idiot is telling me I should keep quiet on top my own money because he senior me! Where were you when I had no shoes*in jonahs voice* cheesy cheesy grin

cheesy all dis warri pikin dem, una too open eye cheesy

Still apologize give dem sha, normal level. 2morow get Belle my guy. Keep your records clean

Money go come and go, na d real OGs go dey. No shaking

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wolfenstein(m): 4:55pm On Mar 24, 2020
Idboyostic:
Shiiiiiiii....No loud am

I Dan even give this boy like 3 pages.....me Dan enter ghostmode like sunlawphy make we dey wait for @ChisomK9 story.

Lol abi

Twale again to u my boss
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by KulKid(m): 4:57pm On Mar 24, 2020
Idboyostic:
You see People were right about you, did you even read what you quoted at all? Please, read again but this time slowly so that you can comprehend and take your time and read everyone's comments and it will go a long way to help you.
In life everyone has a story to tell! I won't hide anything about me I'm glad I'm not where I used to be. My story is just a motivation to other young guys to keep pushing! No be only Yahoo you fit take make am there are still other legit means people are using to make money! And another thing make una no dey bring age inside money issue na where I dey take vex be that!
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by KulKid(m): 5:04pm On Mar 24, 2020
Jim99:

cheesy all dis warri pikin dem, una too open eye cheesy

Still apologize give dem sha, normal level. 2morow get Belle my guy. Keep your records clean

Money go come and go, na d real OGs go dey. No shaking
Lol! If I apologize give old papas when no won use their age apply wisdom to delicate issues but dey choose side like secondary school children when won bully others na waste of apology be that! I don't succumb to cyberbullies it's time we tell these old bats the truths! And I pray I get to see them in person one day na that day dem go know say I come from delta!
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by KulKid(m): 5:09pm On Mar 24, 2020
Tyger1:

Ode ni bobo yii sha, very stupid idiot. See all what he's typing.. undecided you keep showing the world how foolish and unreasonable you are.. wait, who do you think you are?? Ehn?? Pikin wey dem no teach for house, na for public dem go teach am.
Haven't you noticed that every one has been telling you to stop exercising your fingers..?? Well, how could you have noticed... #sigh.. you've been blinded by the same greed that has led you here.

I pity your children that will resemble you in reasoning.

Take a chill pill, calm down, think, think and make neccessary ammendment
Sorry! I forgot broke old people gets angry easily no vex! But baba no be me do you o, na Buhari put you for the condition wen you dey!
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by KulKid(m): 5:12pm On Mar 24, 2020
Idboyostic:
Shiiiiiiii....No loud am

1.Where is the factory unlocked iPhone 11 I paid him for ?

2.What does he intend to do about the 3 apple wristwatches that he sold to me that are not as described?

3.What is that fate of the 2 iPhone 11 pro max that I paid for ?

These 3 questions were raised by Peterflexy001 against Chisomk9 and still begging for answers despite partial refund has been made after a month plus with no profit for the buyer.

From the analysis so far, we deduced that same phone in question 1 was sold to Mcmayor and Peterflexy001....we still wait for clarity on this though.

Question 2? Has it that whenever Chisomk9 is at computer village, Peterflexy001 should bring it for inspection but he forgot when he was collecting the money via transfer things were made easy without meet up.

Question 3? We still don't know maybe is Audio deal to buy time or not
Enough! Be forming inspector general of police and you're a snake you think i don't know! Let both parties be addressed on how to settle the issue offline no come here dey do like police!
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 24, 2020
shocked
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Tyger1: 5:16pm On Mar 24, 2020
KulKid:
Sorry! I forget say broke old people dey quick vex! But baba no be me do you, na Buhari put you for the condition wen you dey!

Osheeeyyy.. mr millions in his account and still wants to use greed collect 13k from his customer.

You see how poor and irresponsible you are..??

Get off this thread temporarily with your shameful acts.

I hope no one will come here and complain about your greedy spirit manifestation again.

Peace be unto you kid.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Tyger1: 5:19pm On Mar 24, 2020
KulKid:
Enough! Be forming inspector general of police and you're a snake you think i don't know! Let both parties be addressed on how to settle the issue offline no come here dey do like police!

Everything you have posted and all that will come out from you will be as shameful as your ways.

Enjoy the rest of your day wallowing in selfishness and greed.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Jim99: 5:19pm On Mar 24, 2020
Tyger1:

Osheeeyyy.. mr millions in his account and still wants to use greed collect 13k from his customer.

I hope no one will come here and complain about your greedy spirit manifestation again.

Peace be unto you kid.

Dangote still dey find moni.
Adenuga still dey find moni, if no be so, wen u recharge 200 naira glo, e 4 dash u say moni too small

Make una free d guy jare.

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by KulKid(m): 5:20pm On Mar 24, 2020
Tyger1:

Peace be unto you kid.
Real goons dey talk CHINKOTIGER say e won enter discussion! When u start making money come then you can sit with me!
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Tyger1: 5:21pm On Mar 24, 2020
Jim99:

Dangote still dey find moni.
Adenuga still dey find moni, if no be so, wen u recharge 200 naira glo, e 4 dash u say moni too small

Hehehe.. boss, you don't know anything. grin
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Tyger1: 5:21pm On Mar 24, 2020
KulKid:
Real goons dey talk CHINKOTIGER say e won enter discussion! When u start making money come then we you can sit with me!

Stfu bro!

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by KulKid(m): 5:24pm On Mar 24, 2020
Tyger1:

Stfu bro!
Lol! So where Davido and wizkid sits it's same sit chinkotiger wants to sit on! You won get bald head abi? Continue!
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Jim99: 5:25pm On Mar 24, 2020
Tyger1:

Hehehe.. boss, you don't know anything. grin

Na young warri blood, dem dey get attitude wahala but him way pure.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by KulKid(m): 5:26pm On Mar 24, 2020
Tyger1:

Everything you have posted and all that will come out from you will be as shameful as your ways.

Enjoy the rest of your day wallowing in selfishness and greed.
I just checked your profile I'm happy I'm taking you to 11 posts! My fear now is what happens when your free data finishes!

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by KulKid(m): 5:29pm On Mar 24, 2020
Jim99:

Na young warri blood, dem dey get attitude wahala but him way pure.

lol I see you gee! See until these old bats put teeth for your neck you won't know how it feels! Na bat dey cause wetin we dey face today some old ones has been disturbing lowkey here people dey fear to talk but not me!
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by olujosh301(m): 5:32pm On Mar 24, 2020
I don't know how someone won't learn from his mistakes
Your image on NL is already shaking and still after your just resolved issue your fingers are doing the function of your brain instead of you to focus on your business and listen to people's advice you're here redeeming your stupidity , lack of reasoning and understanding and childish behavior minute after minute

I hope it won't get to the stage where you have to change your moniker from kulkid to kulboy(you can't be a man) because you're already destroying the little reputation you have

A word is enough for the wise
But you're not Soo keep on being foolish

11 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by spartacus11(m): 5:38pm On Mar 24, 2020
Jim99:

Bros e don do na.

Mate or no mate, everybody equal 4 here. Nobody dey feed anybody.

Anybody wey feel say e too big to dey here make he come make i show am 18 yrs old boiz wey dey cash out $100k every 3 months.

U 4 just apologize lock up.

B4 u begin show person who dey cash out $100k make sure say u too don dey cash out

If u dey cash out $100k u nor go dey used phone section in fact u go dey unboox device urself waytin go concern u concern America use device

7 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by D4donnn: 5:41pm On Mar 24, 2020
Kulkid you still rest na , and those calling Warri boys , G Warri boys many are rough but we know when we are wrong and defeated and we use street smarts to tactically withdraw . Quoting everyone over an issue that’s glaring you bleeped up , there’s nothing smart about it . You dey give room for people to they air your fuckup

This place is for dispute resolution it’s not an avenue to vent anger or address some personal shit unrelated to business .

Kulkid you’re trying to make a point , but the truth is the status ( age, experience & financial might ) of a person is taken into consideration when dealing with said person . Don’t let anyone bullshit you . Yes it’s your money but it doesn’t give you an infinite right or license to spew anything that comes to your head without giving it a proper thought & for those responding to him jejely quit addressing his bs and let salient issues be addressed .

Una don derail this thread reach .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Jim99: 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2020
spartacus11:

B4 u begin show person who dey cash out $100k make sure say u too don dey cash out

If u dey cash out $100k u nor go dey used phone section in fact u go dey unboox device urself waytin go concern u concern America use device

U never know wetin dey sup. But i no go reply u 4 dat one.

Continue wit ur phone biz grin

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by spartacus11(m): 5:46pm On Mar 24, 2020
KulKid:
Gee na only you don make sense for this thread since dem open am! True talk! Una know where I dey before! I had nothing I was particularly begging staying with my uncle something themonk knows about he even use am insult me! I met an old friend small boy when dey make millions make e show me road he stopped answering my msgs! Not until late last year I got a new job at mtn(I'm no longer there anymore) saved up funds and started business now one idiot is telling me I should keep quiet on top my own money because he senior me! Where were you when I had no shoes*in jonahs voice* cheesy cheesy grin

Before u got a job u were dead broke

U got a job late last year probably August-November 2019

u are no longer there probably u work about 3months @Mtn

U saved up some cash and started some business

We are just in March now 3 months into the new year

And u have 27million in ur account already

18 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Zaynabbb(f): 5:47pm On Mar 24, 2020
Kulkid you do not possess an iota of sense or diplomacy in your dealings.

You don’t even know how to talk, I was about to contact you to buy something from you. Just a quick search of your name brought all this.

You are very very immature, you need to grow up

KulKid:
All this epistle just to pass a point! Smh!

15 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by ifecx4real: 5:49pm On Mar 24, 2020
3D
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by newman10(m): 6:14pm On Mar 24, 2020
Will it be proper if dragnet just shut this thread for some hours?

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by daamazing(m): 6:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
grin grin
Good laughs this last few pages
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by oladraz(m): 7:08pm On Mar 24, 2020
I implore everyone to ignore kulkid's responses. He's at the behest of his reasoning. And id boyositic, your wife deserves this attention the most. Just ignore the guy and enjoy your honeymoon.
I'm a little bit disappointed seeing senior men replying him. I respect you all. But please, allow him to enjoy his ignorance.
And to you kulkid, download Grammarly, it will help your dictions and sentence formation.

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by umar4sure(m): 7:13pm On Mar 24, 2020
KulKid:
Kreamie when it comes to business let's drop all the mate or not your mate shit! People here dey call me scam you join dem con dey tell me to keep quiet! You who I paid for a TLC deal and it didn't go through refund me you were telling me network network u have done over 500K transaction that day I should wait before you later refunded that evening. And this issue happened you came to my whatsapp with fingerpointing when you should be in position to understand the situation better than anyone! Only people I respect in this case na Omicpet Daaz and Bobo65! They used calm words to place their point! Where is wildchild who was calling me scam no one should deal with me? I hope he has taken down that post because client has been refunded in full even with additional 10K which he refused so we're cool! You all think I'm dumb or something I remember paying money in full to someone here only for am to refund after almost a week just because I inquired about item landing date! I come here post about me being refunded on a TLC deal losing over 100K gain una look am troway face claiming the involve party no be my not my mate I should keep quiet what rubbish! Do you know how many cases don pass through my doorstep on money issue about yall so called old babas here but I still tell the people involved not to post anything about them online so they don't destroy their reputation. You claim to be older but when it comes to decisions you behave like a child and pick sides! There is politics going on in this business you think I don't know? As of now all you self righteous old bats will be exposed one by one I bet you! This matter no end here!

Aswear themonk’s curse on this boy is working.
Can someone do us the honors of banning him already.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Pradit: 7:26pm On Mar 24, 2020
Where there are no rules there are no sins.when names
Start getting blacklisted then people would start taking
TLC business serious.i suggest we set a certain standard aspertaining TLC deals.
everyday dispute is becoming something else.
just the way when we had the menace of scam deals creaping in and we were able to cutail it with trusted escrows.would be posting some soon,to atleast bring
Some sanity.open to more suggestions
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Pradit: 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
Having gone through most complaints I’ve been able to
Streamline major issues to
1.) items not as described
2.)delay in items
3.)seller selling 1 item to 2 people

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (186) (Reply)

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah 65W, Romoss SW30 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.