Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] - Technology Market (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] (215812 Views)

Pickup Services(offerup,letgo Etc) In California(los Angeles) 2 DAYS SHIPPING !! / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by seyithug(m): 3:53pm On Mar 27, 2020
Chaii. undecided

Indeed, pride goes before a fall.

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sauceEEP(m): 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2020
So many bad reviews heaped on one person, @ chisomk9 don't you think it's time to go back to the drawing board and work on your customer relationship management?

4 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wese90(m): 3:56pm On Mar 27, 2020
Kreamie:
We all know you to be legit, this is undisputed. But here no be place for testimonies and vouches. smiley

My apology my lord , wetin localman sabi... I’ll restrict myself from this thread
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Idboyostic(m): 4:22pm On Mar 27, 2020
McMayor:
I dont even acknowledge you. Like I said in my last ever message to you. I lost my respect for you hence my reason why I won't acknowledge you.

You said I have some bad businesses with some people. Yes! I right my wrongs FAST. Not like you that would step on grape and tell people its wine.

Goodbye old friend.

Chisomk9 is not ready to learn bros, he thought is about bad businesses and all. We all at a time have had our fair share(s) of good deals gone wrong and assuming he is ready to learn then he will know even the big names out there at a time have had bad businesses/issues but their ability to act fast and smoothly to please their clients is what his keeping their name and businesses from going down the drain.

He still thinks is about back biting or politics with all what has been said by the good people here....

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Idboyostic(m): 4:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
qdlvy:
Chisom is a ticking time bomb waiting to go off. Only a matter of time before his ponzi scheme hits a road block. His consistent pattern of behavior and borderline fraudulent business practices are inexcusable and signal an impending implosion. You guys need to take action now or your inaction will hurt someone here down the road.
Say Less bro....

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by ChisomK9(m): 4:31pm On Mar 27, 2020
Idboyostic:
Chisomk9 is not ready to learn bros, he thought is about bad businesses and all. We all at a time have had our fair share(s) of good deals gone wrong and assuming he is ready to learn then he will know even the big names out there at a time have had bad businesses/issues but their ability to act fast and smoothly to please their clients is what his keeping their name and businesses from going down the drain.

He still thinks is about back biting or politics with all what has been said by the good people here....
to act fast that i have taken note of ,
Do not say I am not ready to learn
Sorting the issues on ground out without arguing and giving excuses is enough to point out.
I haven’t been on here for days before the issue here it was one of the pickers that called me up to go check it out and sort it out ,
All am saying is the blacklisting should be a standing rule that was enforced before the case

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by ChisomK9(m): 4:43pm On Mar 27, 2020
omotolsy:
Another picker?

That says it all.

I am sorry, red flag it is.

Good luck.

I had issue with 2 pickers
which has to do with my responses to them

It doesn’t mean me and others aren’t cool and aren’t doing business

Last time we both met at ikeja you where trying to fix up some laptops that came in faulty of which you got them as perfect ,
Now what if you sold them as tlc before the got here
That will definitely be tag as you gave false description on them ..

My offense here is not sorting out the issues immediately as not to tie down the clients money
Not something else brother...

6 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Idboyostic(m): 4:58pm On Mar 27, 2020
ChisomK9:
to act fast that i have taken note of ,
Do not say I am not ready to learn
Sorting the issues on ground out without arguing and giving excuses is enough to point out.
I haven’t been on here for days before the issue here it was one of the pickers that called me up to go check it out and sort it out ,
All am saying is the blacklisting should be a standing rule that was enforced before the case

You beginning to "take note" means you are learning and we can only hope you do better.

You were not here for days before the issue but you were here for more than 24hrs after the issue was here and you never deem it fit to say a word till you got blacklisted...

On your last paragraph....can you see other people names on the front page? Meaning yours wasn't the first and won't be the last. Your name keeps popping every now and then hence the black listing....

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Owodiran1(m): 5:16pm On Mar 27, 2020
Can we rest already from all This gbasgbos. Whatever issues that has been sorted shouldn't pop up again. Let's focus be on the one that hasn't been sorted. FOR THOSE THAT HAS BEEN BLACKLISTED. I DON'T KNOW WHO THEY ARE AND I CARELESS. BUT IF THEY HAD SORT THE PENDING ISSUES THEY HAVE. LET DRAGNET OR WHOMEVER THAT IS MASSIVELY CHOSEN BY NAIRALANDER TO LEAD THIS FORUM TO CREATE AN UNDERTAKING NOTE TO BE SIGNED OR ATTESTED TO. AFTER DOING SO, THEIR NAME CAN BE REMOVE FROM BLACKLIST. ONCE THEY GO AGAINST THE UNDERTAKING THEY SIGNED OR ATTESTED TO, THEIR NAME SHOULD REMAIN PERMANENTLY IN THE BLACKLIST.... IT'S JUST A SUGGESTION AND I REPEAT IT'S JUST A SUGGESTION.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by blissbliss: 5:35pm On Mar 27, 2020
McMayor:
I like the way you made this simple. Although i have been following every scenario. I kept typing my opinion but i do delete. I dont want to be called into an issue i shouldnt put my mouth. I really like the way you made this simple and one thing i can promise you people that are following silently. Those of US who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.

God bless you for not keeping quiet my brother.

Your voice is a testament and a prove that regardless of many that supports bad, it still wouldn’t turn to good.

Rest assured we’re looking up to good men to make the world a better place.

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by cashrules12(m): 6:51pm On Mar 27, 2020
ifecx4real:

Pls share details, he needs to be arrested. Perez collected money for unlock from me, and unlock didn't go through. He sent me a msg that petrock has refund him the money, he will send it to me. Since around November last year Perez has refused to refund me or pick my calls.

I have tried tracing the girl through her close in festac but wasn't able to.
]i have never wanted to believe that Perez intentionally went underground and decided to keep mute over unfinished/unsettled transactions. But since It’s been confirmed that he actually decided to keep mute please anytime u decide to go after him do let me know cos he’s owing me too

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Victoronah1: 10:34pm On Mar 27, 2020
Hmm even the trusted ones can sometimes be untrusted.. following thread carefully.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by spartacus11(m): 5:05am On Mar 28, 2020
Victoronah1:
Hmm even the trusted ones can sometimes be untrusted.. following thread carefully.

That's one lesson many of them fail to understand

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by cupid4ig(m): 1:17pm On Mar 28, 2020
abeg why was my name removed from the list of trusted hunter? or have i had any issue with anyone that am not aware of?
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Jim99: 2:01pm On Mar 28, 2020
cupid4ig:
abeg why was my name removed from the list of trusted hunter? or have i had any issue with anyone that am not aware of?

Haba bros but ur name is on the originator himself (milky) list of trusted deal hunters na. Wetin u want again

Looking forward to dealing with u in the nearest future.

5 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by drexel39(m): 2:31pm On Mar 28, 2020
cupid4ig:
bro de thing with me,but I would rather leave it that way,as long as say e no stop market.

4 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by adecamp(m): 3:07pm On Mar 28, 2020
cupid4ig:
your name Dey there before ? grin
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by cupid4ig(m): 3:45pm On Mar 28, 2020
Jim99:

Haba bros but ur name is on the originator himself (milky) list of trusted deal hunters na. Wetin u want again

Looking forward to dealing with u in the nearest future.
will be looking forward to that too . thanks
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by cupid4ig(m): 3:45pm On Mar 28, 2020
adecamp:
your name Dey there before ? grin
eh
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by cupid4ig(m): 3:46pm On Mar 28, 2020
drexel39:
bro de thing with me,but I would rather leave it that way,as long as say e no stop market.
true thou thanks
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 5:12pm On Mar 28, 2020
Wrong thread. Your name dey Mikky FP nah... grin
cupid4ig:
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Adinije(f): 2:44am On Mar 29, 2020
Kreamie:
I just realized mine ain't there anymore too. Wetin happen
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by divo(m): 4:22am On Mar 29, 2020
ChisomK9:
nwanne person or no person every sales that had gone bad I had sorted it , not even for once did I slide on that ..
That’s why I had stop posting TLC deals ..
Most people that are making decisions here don’t even buy on Offerup anymore because most of them know that Offerup deals sometimes don’t come as described because when you buying Offerup deal like 6 ,7 items most of the times one or 2 would end up faulty
I have done countless purchases on that Offerup even more than some of those wanting to govern here
So no body should try act like there are a better person here

So many people have unsettled cases here with some deal hunters even if I know about it I don’t contribute or try to put flames on the issue ...
Some here are here to add flames to issues
My bro been reading all that has been happening but i felt i should say my mind than keep quiet. To be honest it hurts all these are happening to you right now. Like you said some are here to put flames on the issue i observed that. I just feel if more than two people should say the same thing about you its something you should reflect about and trace your wrongs and right them. In hope in due time i know your name would be removed from being blacklisted. We rise by lifting others thats one thing i still like about you.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by adecamp(m): 5:53am On Mar 29, 2020
Kreamie:
In light of the frequent pickup issues that have been rearing their ugly heads lately, this thread has been created for the sole purpose of reporting, calling out & resolving pickup thread issues. In order to rid the sales thread of all the wahala, let’s put this thread to good use instead.

P.S.

Names/Handles/Monikers must be mentioned if you want your issue tended to. All deal hunters and pickers must be as transparent as possible. angry

Trusted Pickers & Hunters (Subject to change)

Dragnet
Kreamie
Omicpet
Nicerazor
Wildchild1
Daaz001
Lionlee216
Mixter
Bobo65
Mikkyangel
Khalazi
Idboyostic
Frinx
Jiggsbaby
Qdlvy
Rakiticbarca (Messiah)
McMayor
Timijoseph01
Gbens2000
Toceenay
Bukkiemore
Yalhaji
Fabsy
Atoje
Donaltus

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

The following persons/monikers have been BLACKLISTED on the OfferUp buying and selling thread:

Kulkid 09064824003

Techprodigy 0902 930 7050

Perezuche / Pzgadgets 09058789790

Klassiq09/Thaler/Goatface

Chisomk9 08022858496, 0903 871 5102

Ask for his details privately to verify his real identity

TRANSACT WITH THEM AT YOUR OWN RISK!
you omitted the almighty Aywhy93
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Jim99: 9:26am On Mar 29, 2020
Kreamie:

I tire oh my guy. A whole mikkyangel wey start d pickup of a thing verify am as trusted dealhunter. He still dey find approval 4 here. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by ForkDragnet: 7:44pm On Apr 01, 2020
This should be what most dealhunters/sellers need to be reading every morning before they go to their shops or go online

Lionlee216 bobo65 Mikkyangel
idboyostic Daaz01 ipsum Fabz adiniji Omicpet omotolsy Wildchild1 Wolfenstein Twinskenny Chisomk9 Macmayor Wese90 Kreamie Pradit
qdlvy Humblesteve Sirlop

5 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by adecamp(m): 3:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
smiley
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by seyithug(m): 3:49pm On Apr 02, 2020
Picker? Wow. That's new.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by omotolsy(m): 5:07pm On Apr 02, 2020
This is scary.

Hope you did not frustrate him o lolzzz.

Because i have done same in time past o.

When a customer becomes insulting it is possible to block that customer.

Me i know you as a fantastic fellow tho so that is why it is scary but we await your disclosure.
adecamp:
Good day everyone. A particular (new) picker is owning me 100k and he blocked me on WhatsApp. I’m still trying to use other means to get to him, if he doesn’t refund the money by tomorrow Friday, I’ll come here to expose how deceitful he is. Please refund my money sir
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by adecamp(m): 5:19pm On Apr 02, 2020
omotolsy:
This is scary.

Hope you did not frustrate him o lolzzz.

Because i have done same in time past o.

When a customer becomes insulting it is possible to block that customer.

Me i know you as a fantastic fellow tho so that is why it is scary but we await your disclosure.
I never insulted him boss. You know I’m a very respectful guy. Never insulted him for once
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by omicpet(m): 5:26pm On Apr 02, 2020
adecamp:
Good day everyone. A particular (new) picker is owning me 100k and he blocked me on WhatsApp. I’m still trying to use other means to get to him, if he doesn’t refund the money by tomorrow Friday, I’ll come here to expose how deceitful he is. Please refund my money sir

I need not tell you , you’ll find out yourself , though you’ve chosen to go down the path I warned you against .

I should also add that it’s best you explain the whole thing here then you’ll know how far u don goof

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (186) (Reply)

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.