Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,541 members, 7,955,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:24 PM

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] - Technology Market (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] (228620 Views)

Techtyrant's Ebay Deal Hunting Services|get The Greatest Laptop Deals From Ebay. / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by adecamp(m): 10:43pm On May 02, 2020
All this would have been avoided from the onset. Thanks to you all my bosses. CC Wildchild Idboyostic Lekanberry imfortress kreamie suco01 omotolsy pheranmie

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by omotolsy(m): 10:44pm On May 02, 2020
Absolutely
ImFortress:

Brooooos! I 200% disagree with you on this. This is not the right approach to this issue. It's pure wickedness on Wizzy's part

This is Adecamp 's deal. If Ade says, no deal, then wizzy should stick with no deal. If wizzy decides to go ahead, then the cut should be from his pocket not Ade's.

Ade will not hustle for client then still get short paid by someone who did almost nothing to get the client.

This is the reason I dont like sellers knowing how much I make from deals, because dem go start dey put eye for your hustle money.

I just ask buyer to credit me, then I credit seller.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by aywhy93(m): 10:49pm On May 02, 2020
Nnkan Be !!! cheesy
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by bahause: 11:14pm On May 02, 2020
Rightly said. On a case like this, both of you are supposed to split the loss or worst case I’d give him the complete 8k. Simple!

pheranmie:
What secret? explain sir,I think from my little understanding if you gonna reduce anything you should at least sent 8k but the prices was reduced base on the item you posted wasn't as described.so the 2k was supposed to be practically from your 100k.my view though

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by ImFortress(m): 11:22pm On May 02, 2020
omotolsy:
Anyone that looses his state of integrity on 3k will loose himself on 20k.

Sorry but that is the raw truth.

Everything we do will be in the open eventually and there will be signs/red alert to others in future.

Let us be guided.

You've said it all.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Victoronah1: 11:39pm On May 02, 2020
Hehehe. Now I know the wizzy guy markets products that are not as described. Stay safe people

5 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by ForkDragnet: 12:13am On May 03, 2020
Idboyostic:
I just read your chats and you being a middleman all of a sudden is nobody's business and I just check your previous post....initially your price was 90 till it got to 100k and even FORKDRAGNET challenged you at a time and you told him you have sold 5 of it bla bla bla.....is your phone, you can decide at whatever price you want to sell. now trying to cut Adecamp's 3k....That is GREED.

Please, send the remaining 3k and let this pass.
when I was talking about him and his price the other time e be like say I foresee something, after una go say Buhari did dis and buhari did that, like I said earlier he's just an opportunist, now he don add greed join am cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by moruphb: 5:29am On May 03, 2020
The truth is if the buyer came directly from here and negotiated 98k because of the scratches wizzy would agreed anyways. I don't think wizzy should have remove 1naira from adecamps 10k without reaching an agreement with him.

6 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 7:38am On May 03, 2020
Kindly speak more on this if you have first hand information. Thanks
Victoronah1:
Hehehe. Now I know the wizzy guy markets products that are not as described. Stay safe people
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Wizzy11111(m): 8:19am On May 03, 2020
Victoronah1:
Pls i think u need to explain more about the products that's not as described cos I don't know when I sell a product for u that's not as described...
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by gpercuxionz(m): 8:48am On May 03, 2020
Wizzy11111:

Pls i think u need to explain more about the products that's not as described cos I don't know when I sell a product for u that's not as described...
na you Bleep up see as you let greed of ordinary 3k drag your name for dust....This should serve as a lesson to other sellers who are greedy

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Wizzy11111(m): 8:58am On May 03, 2020
gpercuxionz:
na you Bleep up see as you let greed of ordinary 3k drag your name for dust....This should serve as a lesson to other sellers who are greedy
Apostle my name wasn't drag for dust... I'm still me ok? People make mistakes and u aren't perfect.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by mixter(m): 9:26am On May 03, 2020
I was just seeing from my point of view up and down grin. Anyways, my point of view is that adecamp and Wizzy11111 has settled the issue. For future transactions, just follow an agreement and do the needful . 8k is not bad. Cheers to both of una.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Wizzy11111(m): 9:29am On May 03, 2020
mixter:
I was just seeing from my point of view up and down grin. Anyways, my point of view is that adecamp and Wizzy11111 has settled the issue. For future transactions, just follow an agreement and do the needful . 8k is not bad. Cheers to both of una.
Thanks mixter,More Wins
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Rexraph18(m): 1:19pm On May 03, 2020
Abeg oo.. all of Una oga dem wey dey write wizzy dis wizzy dat.. make Una clarify the wizzy oo..
wizzy89 still be babaoo!

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wizzy89(m): 2:03pm On May 03, 2020
Rexraph18:
Abeg oo.. all of Una oga dem wey dey write wizzy dis wizzy dat.. make Una clarify the wizzy oo..
wizzy89 still be babaoo!

Thanks boss. I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by adecamp(m): 3:12pm On May 03, 2020
wizzy89:

Thanks boss. I appreciate
wizzy89 na confirm. We have done deals where I send him money and he delivers to my client without any issues. Wizzy89 is legit. Very legit. When you see Wizzy89, deal with peace of mind

4 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Bobby2020: 4:40pm On May 03, 2020
adecamp:
wizzy89 na confirm. We have done deals where I send him money and he delivers to my client without any issues. Wizzy89 is legit. Very legit. When you see Wizzy89, deal with peace of mind
when me I see Wizzy89, I go bill am grin

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Victoronah1: 5:09pm On May 03, 2020
Is wizzy 11111 same as wizy98?
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wizzy89(m): 5:24pm On May 03, 2020
adecamp:

My big & tall boss cool. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by adecamp(m): 5:24pm On May 03, 2020
wizzy89:

My big & tall boss cool. God bless you
hahahahaha, oga mi. I loyal o
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wizzy89(m): 5:25pm On May 03, 2020
Bobby2020:
when me I see Wizzy89, I go bill am grin

grin Remember Silver & Gold, I hv none. Only TLC & AIN grin

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wizzy89(m): 5:26pm On May 03, 2020
Victoronah1:
Is wizzy 11111 same as wizy98?

Noooo! Abeg, even though u didn't spell my name well wink

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by adecamp(m): 6:56pm On May 03, 2020
Good evening my chairmen. Thanks to you all once again for yesterday. So, Wizzy11111 called me this morning and apologised for yesterday. I felt it down in my heart. Please, he is not a bad person. We are all here to do business. Let’s accomodate him with love, thank you. cc Wildchild1 idboyostic kreamie Imfortress suco01 pheranmie omotolsy forkdragnet Aywhy93 bahause Lekanberry

7 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wildchild1: 7:41pm On May 03, 2020
adecamp:
Good evening my chairmen. Thanks to you all once again for yesterday. So, Wizzy11111 called me this morning and apologised for yesterday. I felt it down in my heart. Please, he is not a bad person. We are all here to do business. Let’s accomodate him with love, thank you. cc Wildchild1 idboyostic kreamie Imfortress suco01 pheranmie omotolsy forkdragnet Aywhy93 bahause Lekanberry

Good, we all love money and that's the major reason we are here, but we must learn not to deliberately short change one another. The Yorubas will say anu oluwa lo n mu ni la. Nice one Ade, Wizzy11111 go and sin no more grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Bobby2020: 6:36am On May 04, 2020
wizzy89:

grin Remember Silver & Gold, I hv none. Only TLC & AIN grin
grin grin grin
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Reeefe(m): 6:26am On Jun 05, 2020
Good morning my ogas in the house I want to report a new Hunter here his name is "cvesta" ...

He described his ads partially and adjusted description after I have paid ...

Cc:
Particularly
Wildchild
Rakitic
Ammyluv
Bobo65
Omic
Mixter
Kreamie

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sunlawphy(m): 6:29am On Jun 05, 2020
Reeefe:
Good morning my ogas in the house I want to report a new Hunter here his name is "cvesta" ...

He described his ads partially and adjusted description after I have paid ...

I also saw that stuff you mentioned earlier but I just talk say make I Dey observe who got the stuff
The phone is chip Unlock but he didn’t state that on the Ad rather he said never activated undecided
Only for him to change the stuff to Chip unlock later on after he marked it as sold
But make I continue Dey observe sha cool

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Reeefe(m): 6:40am On Jun 05, 2020
sunlawphy:

I also saw that stuff you mentioned previously but I just talk say make I Dey observe who got the stuff
The phone is chip Unlock but he didn’t state that on the Ad rather he said never activated undecided
Only for him to change the stuff to Chip unlock later on after he marked it as sold
But make I continue Dey observe sha cool

The was changed immediately I paid the next morning I asked for a paid check he did to know it was FU and my smart seller showed me an edited ad screenshot with "needs chip" immediately I ask for refund baba has been tell me he has used by money and it's "done" that I must wait till he sells the item b4 I get a refund... So it was delibrate ...

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by bobo65(m): 7:15am On Jun 05, 2020
I don't think we need to hear anything from cvesta cos this was a deliberate con act but let's see if he has anything to say

Cc cvesta, the floor is yours, but I'll advice you do a full refund to the buyer cos he is no longer interested in the deal

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wildchild1: 8:27am On Jun 05, 2020
Cvesta kindly tell us your own side of the story

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (186) (Reply)

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah 65W, Romoss SW30 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.