Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,663 members, 7,955,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:36 AM

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] - Technology Market (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] (228662 Views)

Techtyrant's Ebay Deal Hunting Services|get The Greatest Laptop Deals From Ebay. / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by adecamp(m): 8:37am On Jun 05, 2020
Tlc Chip unlocked 11 for 265k ?. Mr Cvesta, we await you
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by dannybrasky(m): 9:12am On Jun 05, 2020
Cvesta this is deliberate and it's not nice!

I almost bought same phone from him thinking it was factory unlocked because of the price, not until my attention was drawn to his ad over again. ( HE DIDN'T STATE IF IT WAS FU OR CHIP).

He told me his last price was 270k,thinking it was FU,I bargained for 260k which he rejected. In the process he asked if I was interested in another FU for 320k. It was then I asked if the phone he advertised for 270k was FU,he said its chip. That was how I threw the deal out the window.

Trying to convince me further,he told me no one would sell a FU 11 brand new @ N270k,to make him realize he is advertising an unrealistic deal,I had to screenshot few iphone 11 factory unlock deals for way cheaper price from 2 deal hunters on that same day which I sent to him.

Cvesta if there is no motive, why didn't you put up a full description of your ad?

Why did you edit it afterwards after collecting cash?

I do have our chat to back it up.

A lot would be done to bail yourself out of this.

7 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by mixter(m): 9:52am On Jun 05, 2020
I guess we all have to wait for Cvesta to say his own side of the story. We await

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by suco01(m): 9:59am On Jun 05, 2020
@cvesta let's hear your own side of the story, because your advert didn't state CU, FU, and yet u didn't disclose the unlock status until after it's sold.

Also please don't come with the excuse of the buyer didn't ask of the unlock status. Did u truly edit the imei check you sent to him?. we are waiting

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by elvisco44: 10:43am On Jun 05, 2020
Reeefe:

The was changed immediately I paid the next morning I asked for a paid check he did to know it was FU and my smart seller showed me an edited ad screenshot with "needs chip" immediately I ask for refund baba has been tell me he has used by money and it's "done" that I must wait till he sells the item b4 I get a refund... So it was delibrate ...

Hmmmm

New method to either scam people or hold onto their money.

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by ohizzy(m): 10:54am On Jun 05, 2020
mixter:
I guess we all have to wait for Cvesta to say his own side of the story. We await

When issues like this arise that's when they decide to go offline or come up with an excuse of damaged sim/phone.

This was a deliberate act and I know what it feels like as the buyer cause I've suffered the same fate from ChisomK9 sometime but I just let it go cause Daaz was reasonable and came out truthful about the Item.

Cvesta's action is wrong in every ramification. Either he refunds or comes to a resolution with the buyer.

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by dannybrasky(m): 11:01am On Jun 05, 2020
ohizzy:

When issues like this arise that's when they decide to go offline or come up with an excuse of damaged sim/phone.

grin grin grin
We die here!
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Reeefe(m): 11:23am On Jun 05, 2020
If the item lands b4 he refunds me my interest my rate is 25%

I don't lend money for free as I speak I'm missing a deal

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by mixter(m): 11:42am On Jun 05, 2020
Guess it’s time people stop dealing with dishonest dealers. No matter how cheap their items are. Don’t buy items from anyone with questionable characters. We await his response to this, as It wouldn’t be fair if we all just accuse him. Though, dishonesty was written all over the ads.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 11:55am On Jun 05, 2020
@Cvesta

We await you sir.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by bobo65(m): 12:05pm On Jun 05, 2020
Cvesta was last seen by past 11 today

4 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Stormyweather(m): 12:11pm On Jun 05, 2020
It is inappropriate for him to have visited the website at 11:16 am (last seen) and he hasn't said anything about this issue. He can't feign ignorance to his name being mentioned here.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by timijoseph01(m): 12:14pm On Jun 05, 2020
E be things.. sad
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by mixter(m): 12:16pm On Jun 05, 2020
With all this said, it’s obvious he intentionally did what he did. No wahala. The matter will be handled. Except he doesn’t pick items up ever again. The earlier you answer to the allegations, the better for you.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by dannybrasky(m): 12:21pm On Jun 05, 2020
Oga was even online on WhatsApp @ 11.51am today
grin
It was a well strategized fraud.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Reeefe(m): 12:35pm On Jun 05, 2020
He has 2 iPhone 11 recently picked up by bukie

If he isn't interested in refunding me today let me sell his iPhone 11 TLC n refund is balance... I am missing a deal as we speak ... He has decided to ignore all the mentions here.

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by mixter(m): 1:18pm On Jun 05, 2020
Good thing you are viewing the thread Cvesta. Let us know when you will have the time to reply to the allegations.

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Cvesta(m): 1:27pm On Jun 05, 2020
Good afternoon all.. I read with nostalgia and shock how supposed impartial judges are quick to lay a jungle justice sentence even when you have not heard my own part.
I wish to debunk three things

1. That i conned Reefe into buying a CU iPhone 11 as FU.. This is is totally wrong. We sparingly chatted back and forth over this phone for about 4 days before he paid. HE Never asked if it was chip nor FU and going over chats again i realised i never disclosed this. However, this was not intentional as at some occasions i was chatting with over 3 people at once over same item. So yes i do mot absolve myself of total blame here but neither is his lack of due diligence here not his fault

2. That i edited my ad after selling to him. This is wrong, i edited that ad as CU when i realised there seem to be a confusion, that some peep upon asking if chip or FU, and i told them it was chip, they ended there interest, some others continued negotiating. So Yes when ad was initially uploaded it was not stated as locked or needing chip but each and everyone who inquired and ask CU or FU. I always told them what it was.

3. That i doctored an IMEI, lol, bros una go need to teach me how to do that one o. I sent reefe a screenshot of what was shown by IMEIpro. Info.. Nobe me Get the site.

As for mr Reefe, i told you to exercise patience because in all honesty i was not having that cash you paid the next morning you requested for it. I only sold that device on TLC because i had an obligation to meet. A nairalander paid for that same device the day before reefe paid, but i refunded him because he didn't meet our agreement, he paid 20k short and promised to pay the rest when item arrived which he never told me until he made the advance payment. What did i do that same day, i refunded him
Cc Givenchy1

I only became aware of this when Wildchild reached out. Though he reached out with judgement already made. Still i will say thanks because i have not been on naira land all day. That doesn't mean i dont have like 20 tabs of various site always open on my browser

Finally, at Dannybrasky, if i did not con you when you said you chatted me and i didn't hide status of item from you, why would i for someone who paid less. Make we dey use our common reasoning and dont be hasty to give jungle justice.
As i told mr Reefe yesterday, he will get his refund if that is what he wants and i have been at it all day... I have been on and off here on technology since the days of lagtech and chinoxl. I have never dupe anyone even when i always did pay before delivery , instead na me lose money so the joke is on anyone who labels Mr Cvesta a con man after listening to Exaggerated allegations by reefe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Cvesta(m): 1:29pm On Jun 05, 2020
Reeefe:

If he isn't interested in refunding me today let me sell his iPhone 11 TLC n refund is balance... I am missing a deal as we speak ... He has decided to ignore all the mentions here.
Be like say na this iphone dey your eye bros. Lol. Na so u accuse me say i use ur money pick iphone from bukky when phone was picked a day or two before you paid

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Cvesta(m): 1:31pm On Jun 05, 2020
Reeefe:

Na u Buy am when you wan sell am?
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by bbmike(m): 1:50pm On Jun 05, 2020
We should always try to wait to hear both sides before passing judgment. No matter how guilty we feel the other party is. Thats just the reasonable thing to do if we are to be impartial.
This should be a dispute resolution thread not just a Judgement/sentencing thread alone.

Lets try to keep our emotions in check.

NB: Im not holding brief for anyone. Thanx.

6 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by D4donnn: 2:15pm On Jun 05, 2020
I think the solution to this issue , is a simple question WHEN ? , delving into things like intent , due diligence, intent to mislead or deception will be either time consuming nor raise unnecessary issues . I think the best thing for us or what we should focus on is when ? Is he going to refund REEFE his money since he has already agreed to make a refund . It's dissapointing to the aggrieved party but I think we should focus on damage limitation , that's my half cent o .
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Cvesta(m): 2:18pm On Jun 05, 2020
Reeefe:

The was changed immediately I paid the next morning I asked for a paid check he did to know it was FU and my smart seller showed me an edited ad screenshot with "needs chip" immediately I ask for refund baba has been tell me he has used by money and it's "done" that I must wait till he sells the item b4 I get a refund... So it was delibrate ...
Just to answer this. I would urge you to share a screenshot of when i replied you on WhatsApp. I replied same night you asked. It is not my fault you waited till morning before reading and replying.. Apostle of doctored truth

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by dannybrasky(m): 3:00pm On Jun 05, 2020
Cvesta that was quite an explanation.

Before I labelled this situation a well detailed scam,it was all because at no point did I see you put chip unlock in the description of your advert on that same iPhone 11. During our back and forth ,i took time to look at the advert yesterday because of the price and CU wasn't there. In my mind i am like hmmmm ok, you must have a deliberate reasons for not putting up CU, Reasons best known to you.

When the complainant complained about you editing the advert after payment,I only attested to your advert lacking if it was FU/CU.

Apologies if i labeled you a scam,like I said i only attested to what I know about the advert,couple with your sudden disappearance after you viewed the thread this morning.

Apologies once more!
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by suco01(m): 3:18pm On Jun 05, 2020
@cvesta like I said you shouldn't come with an excuse of buyer didn't ask if it's FU or CU. Also you as a seller have to state the condition of the items incase of this situation. U didn't include the unlock status of the items before but after it was updated sold with need chip, it is not done that way. Thank God the ditch is not deep much and the person that fell into it doesn't have fracture. let's try and state every single condition of our items to buyer not seller always waiting for buyers to ask so that we won't be having this type of issue again.

What's the way forward when are you refunding the buyer his money is what you should let us know?

Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Cvesta(m): 3:21pm On Jun 05, 2020
dannybrasky:
Cvesta that was quite an explanation.

Before I labelled this situation a well detailed scam,it was all because at no point did I see you put chip unlock in the description of your advert on that same iPhone 11. During our back and forth ,i took time to look at the advert yesterday because of the price and CU wasn't there. In my mind i am like hmmmm ok, you must have a deliberate reasons for not putting up CU, Reasons best known to you.

When the complainant complained about you editing the advert after payment,I only attested to your advert lacking if it was FU/CU.

Apologies if i labeled you a scam,like I said i only attested to what I know about the advert,couple with your sudden disappearance after you viewed the thread this morning.

Apologies once more!
Shalom.

Apologies taken but i didn't really read any these till wildchild1 reached out. I just urge restraint before hitting the guilty Gavel. Dont light more wildfire when one is being put out
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Baddybos: 4:30pm On Jun 05, 2020
acekid109:
I think it's obvious to us all the type of person KulKid is. Honestly , Jefferyzz the best thing is to have your laptop back considering the wait and all, but there's no assurance that KulKid won't intentionally damage the device before sending. Get your full refund back, but anyone who does deals with this KulKid does it as his or her own risk now.

Wow, are you sure, and is he truly blacklisted on OfferUp thread? or is it a setup because I'm about sending him 100k tlc for XR.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Baddybos: 4:31pm On Jun 05, 2020
Xkufiz:
After waiting for days, you wanna refund him because you felt he got it very cheap from you, bro you're Heartless! from today instead of vouching for you i go condemn your name for this Nairaland. you're very cunning

shocked
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by KulKid(m): 5:19pm On Jun 05, 2020
Baddybos:

Wow, are you sure, and is he truly blacklisted on OfferUp or is it a setup because I'm about sending him 100k tlc for XR.
Check your whatsapp message
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Reeefe(m): 7:12pm On Jun 05, 2020
Immediately it was clear to my knowledge that ur device wasn't FU as supposed which was about some hrs after payment (the morning after I paid) did I not request my money back?

Where u said business is done.. it's been 2 days now .. baba u can sell a LOCKED 11 for any price , besides u said it's worth 300k that is not mine to decide but I can't buy it sir .. again I don't borrow my money for free ...

If we all use this ur method to get interest free loans because we have "obligations" the thread would not be safe for anyone...

If what u are doing has a justification
That means if I need 500k I can post a Mac without stating the year after collecting 500k I tell the buyer its 2005 version n it's worth 700k but I have spent the money and will refund when I can

Baba I can't pay 255k for a locked 11 I need my money for my obligations..

7 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Reeefe(m): 7:18pm On Jun 05, 2020
Thank u Mr ABIODUN SYLVESTER Aka @cvesta I have seen my refunds

Thanks to the bosses in the house
Wildchild
Rakitic
Ammyluv
Bobo65
Omic
Mixter
Idboyostic
Kreamie
for the assistance and keeping the thread safe

6 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Cvesta(m): 7:25pm On Jun 05, 2020
Continue to play to the gallery. You already got your REFUND since 6:12pm 5/06/20

Cc Kreamie
Cc wilchild1

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (186) (Reply)

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah 65W, Romoss SW30 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.