Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] - Technology Market (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] (218052 Views)

Techtyrant's Ebay Deal Hunting Services|get The Greatest Laptop Deals From Ebay. / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by lionlee216(m): 11:10pm On Apr 02, 2020
Adecamp, the guy called me and you are not painting the true story here. I'll advice you tender him apologies openly here.

As for the 100k, Your money is gone..

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by spartacus11(m): 1:48am On Apr 03, 2020
100k gone just like dat for this Buhari regime. Aba
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by vanchi(m): 2:21am On Apr 03, 2020
ifecx4real:

Pls share details, he needs to be arrested. Perez collected money for unlock from me, and unlock didn't go through. He sent me a msg that petrock has refund him the money, he will send it to me. Since around November last year Perez has refused to refund me or pick my calls.

I have tried tracing the girl through her close in festac but wasn't able to.

Give me her details.. I can help with the trace . This lockdown period makes it easier
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by TutorAde(m): 12:18am On Apr 14, 2020
some people are just too desperate! how would you take huge money from people without sending what they paid for, yet be satisfied with it....

an whao
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by KulKid(m): 1:39am On Apr 14, 2020
Victoronah1:
Hmm even the trusted ones can sometimes be untrusted.. following thread carefully.
It’s people like you that gets scammed everyday because u love cheap stuffs! Nairaland is the only place I’ve seen a dude crying he got scammed for a perfectly working FU iPhone X he paid 60K for! Wtf! Who is the thief here pls? Smh! One thing all these wailers have in common is awoof e cheap die mk I risk am! Them see am dem know it’s too good to be true but dem still put head because na aw...................? This one below me for bring gun come mk I sell my S8 plus for am 30K!

4 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by KulKid(m): 1:57am On Apr 14, 2020
TutorAde:
some people are just too desperate! how would you take huge money from people without sending what they paid for, yet be satisfied with it....

an whao
Dont speak yet! You only know part of the story! The whole truths might just blow your mind like Davido ft Chris brown and baba 14 days lockdown extension! cheesy
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by TutorAde(m): 2:52am On Apr 18, 2020
Whaaat! that will definitely hit ground just like downfall of heavy rain.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by McMayor(m): 9:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
The legend of Perezuche.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by adecamp(m): 7:48pm On May 02, 2020
I don’t know why some people are like this. I have had deals whereby I post a product for sale, someone here gets a buyer and I give him his exact cut as agreed. So I contacted Wizzy11111 for a 7 plus he posted on here for 100k. I got a buyer who We agreed 110k. I wanted to collect delivery fee from my client but wizzy11111 said they were both at close proximity to each other so no need for delivery. Wizzy posted the phone 100k, my client was to pay 110k, that’s 10k for me. On getting there my client complained there were some scratches on the screen, so Wizzy called me. I told Wizzy not to mind the client, he should take the phone back cos I wasn’t happy with the client asking for a money cut. Wizzy11111 went ahead and sealed the deal for 108k which my client transferred to him. My people, does Wizzy11111 decision to agree a 2k cut affect my 10k ?. Fast forward, I contacted wizzy11111 and he asked me to send my account details and credited me 5k instead of 10k, can you see his level of deceitfulness?. Abeg my chairmen, please help me judge this case

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wildchild1: 8:02pm On May 02, 2020
adecamp:
I don’t know why some people are like this. I have had deals whereby I post a product for sale, someone here gets a buyer and I give him his exact cut as agreed. So I contacted Wizzy11111 for a 7 plus he posted on here for 100k. I got a buyer who We agreed 110k. I wanted to collect delivery fee from my client but wizzy11111 said they were both at close proximity to each other so no need for delivery. Wizzy posted the phone 100k, my client was to pay 110k, that’s 10k for me. On getting there my client complained there were some scratches on the screen, so Wizzy called me. I told Wizzy not to mind the client, he should take the phone back cos I wasn’t happy with the client asking for a money cut. Wizzy11111 went ahead and sealed the deal for 108k which my client transferred to him. My people, does Wizzy11111 decision to agree a 2k cut affect my 10k ?. Fast forward, I contacted wizzy11111 and he asked me to send my account details and credited me 5k instead of 10k, can you see his level of deceitfulness?. Abeg my chairmen, please help me judge this case

The reality is that it would be hard for the seller to let go of the client because of 1-5K reduction from the agreed 110K. Though you gave him the client to sell at a higher price, he is actually okay with 100K hence he listed it for that price.

You in the 1St place should have accepted 2k off the agreed price of 110K, 8K out of 10k is not bad for a phone thats not yours. Going forward, the seller should have credited you 8K not 5K, he should balance you 3K. Simple as ABC. Wizzy11111 do the needful

18 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by adecamp(m): 8:38pm On May 02, 2020
My chat with him

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 9:36pm On May 02, 2020
Boss, tbh, this matter no suppose reach here. As men wey Una be, Una suppose reach favourable agreement.

Una billionaires o..Make Una try resolve am amicably. sad
adecamp:
My chat with him

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Idboyostic(m): 9:45pm On May 02, 2020
adecamp:
Brother, the only thing he did wrong was crediting you 5k instead of 8k. I believed 8k out of 10k is still better to nothing....on the part of the seller his 100k remains.

But let's hear from him why he had to credit you 5k instead of 8k.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by adecamp(m): 10:00pm On May 02, 2020
Kreamie:
Boss, tbh, this matter no suppose reach here. As men wey Una be, Una suppose reach favourable agreement.

Una billionaires o..Make Una try resolve am amicably. sad
the thing Dey pain. Let’s forget about the figures, nobody likes to be jilted
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Wizzy11111(m): 10:04pm On May 02, 2020
That's the whole conversation
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by adecamp(m): 10:05pm On May 02, 2020
Nobody has time to read all this, why did you send 5k instead of 8k. State your reason @ wizzy11111

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Wizzy11111(m): 10:09pm On May 02, 2020
adecamp:
Nobody has time to read all this, why did you send 5k instead of 8k. State your reason @ wizzy11111
But u have enough time to type all the epistles on here despite explaining to u on WhatsApp the secret about the deal
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by adecamp(m): 10:11pm On May 02, 2020
Wizzy11111:

But u have enough time to type all the epistles on here despite explaining to u on WhatsApp the secret about the deal
chief, you posted the phone for 100k, I got a buyer for 110k. Let’s agree you negotiated 2k, he paid 108k out of 110k. My share is 8k, why did you send 5k. Let us know please
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Idboyostic(m): 10:12pm On May 02, 2020
Wizzy11111:
That's the whole conversation
I just read your chats and you being a middleman all of a sudden is nobody's business and I just check your previous post....initially your price was 90 till it got to 100k and even FORKDRAGNET challenged you at a time and you told him you have sold 5 of it bla bla bla.....is your phone, you can decide at whatever price you want to sell. now trying to cut Adecamp's 3k....That is GREED.

Please, send the remaining 3k and let this pass.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Lekanberry(m): 10:13pm On May 02, 2020
Wizzy11111:

oga, balance him 3k and forget all dis story, agreement is an agreement!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by adecamp(m): 10:14pm On May 02, 2020
Idboyostic:
I just read your chats and you being a middleman all of a sudden is nobody's business and I just check your previous post....initially your price was 90 till it got to 100k and even FORKDRAGNET challenge you at a time but is your phone, you can decide at whatever price you now trying to cut Adecamp's 3k....That is GREED.

Please, send the remaining 3k and let this pass.
exactly, I knew when he posted the same deal for 90k. He increased it to 100k. That’s his business cos it’s his phone. And he’s still trying to cut my gain
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by pheranmie(m): 10:15pm On May 02, 2020
What secret? explain sir,I think from my little understanding if you gonna reduce anything you should at least sent 8k but the prices was reduced base on the item you posted wasn't as described.so the 2k was supposed to be practically from your 100k.my view though

9 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by suco01(m): 10:16pm On May 02, 2020
adecamp:

From my own view, you both should share the 2k cut, because if you're to pick it and see the scratches on the phone I am sure you will bargain for a cut. Also why is he sending you 5k.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by suco01(m): 10:16pm On May 02, 2020
adecamp:

From my own view, you both should share the 2k cut, because if you're to pick it and see the scratches on the phone I am sure you will bargain for a cut. Also why did he send you 5k.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Idboyostic(m): 10:18pm On May 02, 2020
pheranmie:
What secret? explain sir,I think from my little understanding if you gonna reduce anything you should at least sent 8k but the prices was reduced base on the item you posted wasn't as described.so the 2k was supposed to be practically from your 100k.my view though
Another angle though but his advert stated No cracks or dents but Adecamp client complained about scratches so the 8k.....

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Wizzy11111(m): 10:28pm On May 02, 2020
Sent....thanks to everyone
Goodnight
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Idboyostic(m): 10:30pm On May 02, 2020
Wizzy11111:
Sent....thanks to everyone
Goodnight
Thanks and Goodluck. Please, take off the screenshot because it got both of your details.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by adecamp(m): 10:31pm On May 02, 2020
Idboyostic:
Thanks and Goodluck. Please, take off the screenshot because it got both of your details.
I never receive alert self grin
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by ImFortress(m): 10:32pm On May 02, 2020
wildchild1:

You in the 1St place should have accepted 2k off the agreed price of 110K, 8K out of 10k is not bad for a phone thats not yours. Wizzy11111

Brooooos! I 200% disagree with you on this. This is not the right approach to this issue. It's pure wickedness on Wizzy's part

This is Adecamp 's deal. If Ade says, no deal, then wizzy should stick with no deal. If wizzy decides to go ahead, then the cut should be from his pocket not Ade's.

Ade will not hustle for client then still get short paid by someone who did almost nothing to get the client.

This is the reason I dont like sellers knowing how much I make from deals, because dem go start dey put eye for your hustle money.

I just ask buyer to credit me, then I credit seller.

8 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by bobo65(m): 10:37pm On May 02, 2020
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by ohizzy(m): 10:39pm On May 02, 2020
adecamp:
I never receive alert self grin

Lol this one funny me die. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by omotolsy(m): 10:42pm On May 02, 2020
Anyone that looses his state of integrity on 3k will loose himself on 20k.

Sorry but that is the raw truth.

Everything we do will be in the open eventually and there will be signs/red alert to others in future.

Let us be guided.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (186) (Reply)

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.