Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] - Technology Market (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] (217004 Views)

Techtyrant's Ebay Deal Hunting Services|get The Greatest Laptop Deals From Ebay. / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by dannybrasky(m): 10:43am On Jul 15, 2020
Jamesilvar:

Rain kill you there oga.
Who you open mouth dey call parasite? Who and who you dey feed for here? Uchu gbapia gi anya dia
Na wa o!
Alaye brought Shovel,rake,scissors,digger and hammer to war ni sha grin

5 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by elvisco44: 10:46am On Jul 15, 2020
dannybrasky:

grin You need agbo jedi,kidding cheesy

grin

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by elvisco44: 10:49am On Jul 15, 2020
Naijasageblog:

Coming from someone who has the worst customer service relations undecided

Gba gbos everywhere shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 10:52am On Jul 15, 2020
Trust me, you don't want to do this. That you bought a TLC item from me that's yet to land doesn't mean you get to address me in this manner. Again, you'll get your items when they land.
Naijasageblog:

Coming from someone who has the worst customer service relations undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Naijasageblog: 11:07am On Jul 15, 2020
Kreamie:
Trust me, you don't want to do this. That you bought a TLC item from me that's yet to land doesn't mean you get to address me in this manner. Again, you'll get your items when they land.
grin this was 15th of June I rest my case

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Ilerioluwa02: 11:10am On Jul 15, 2020
Naijasageblog:

grin I rest my case

You really don't understand boss. The thing is beyond his power!! embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Naijasageblog: 11:12am On Jul 15, 2020
Tell them how you threatened me on phone for asking you about the item and how you deleted the insults you rained at me or don't I have the right to ask about the picker and item I paid you for...abeg na who be Houston picker for NL
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Naijasageblog: 11:15am On Jul 15, 2020
Ilerioluwa02:

You really don't understand boss. The thing is beyond his power!! embarassed
Baba this is not my first tlc deal but there's nothing wrong in telling me the situation of things and not telling me your item will be available whenever its available while going about his daily routine and not giving a damn about others

5 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Naijasageblog: 11:18am On Jul 15, 2020
And I know he's got his cliq in here but as far as he insist I would get my item when ever its ready even if its 2021 without an option he's in for a ride....Kreamie I no send u ooo

4 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Ilerioluwa02: 11:27am On Jul 15, 2020
Naijasageblog:

Baba this is not my first tlc deal but there's nothing wrong in telling me the situation of things and not telling me your item will be available whenever its available while going about his daily routine and not giving a damn about others

Oga mi, see, this thing ain't easy at all. It's one of the reasons why I stopped dealing on TLC (till further notice). Some customers don't understand. They keep asking and asking and asking.. you just put yourself in this situation and imagine you being bothered with how far, when e go land, shey e don land,.. every single day!! Especially when it's beyond you!. And you can't afford to lie or promise 'next week' cos when next week come and item no dey available, na another wahala.

So boss, please just exercise patience ehn. Biko. Last last, you'll smile.
Cheers

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Naijasageblog: 11:35am On Jul 15, 2020
Ilerioluwa02:

Oga mi, see, this thing ain't easy at all. It's one of the reason why I stopped dealing on TLC (till further notice). Some customers don't understand. They keep asking and asking and asking.. you just put yourself in this situation and imagine you being bothered with how far, when e go land, shey e don land,.. every single day!! Especially when it's beyond you!. And you can't afford to lie or promise 'next week' cos when next week come and item no dey available, na another wahala.

So boss, please just exercise patience ehn. Biko. Last last, you'll smile.
Cheers
If he can't cope with the howfar nd shey e don land why is he into the business infact he should get ready for more 'how far' cos their on the way

5 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Ilerioluwa02: 11:43am On Jul 15, 2020
Naijasageblog:

If he can't cope with the howfar nd shey e don land why is he into the business intact he should get ready for more 'how far' cos their on the way

Lol. Boss it won't hasten the arrival of the device naw. Chaiii. cheesy Jst let it slide. Na gentleman you be naw. I'm sure you'll get your item . It's not his fault honestly.

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by timijoseph01(m): 11:58am On Jul 15, 2020
Naijasageblog:

If he can't cope with the howfar nd shey e don land why is he into the business infact he should get ready for more 'how far' cos their on the way
Not trying to take side, but try and imagine several other people bugging him with same question every now and then on top their TLC with them..
See for anyone going into TLC, it is assumed you know these basics that Deal Hunters have no control whatsoever on item arrival, so if you can't take it just simply stick to AIN.
But on a personal note I will give you a tip that works for me.. Whenever you buy TLC, make sure you ask Picker and Shipment date.
This way you will be able to track your item yourself via the packers thread without bugging anyone. And if itens lands and you still can't get it, then you have every reason to come here on thread and lay a complaint.
As it stands now, you can only pray him to refund you as you longer interested in the deal and can't wait anylonger, (even though I don't advice this as its kinda a loss waiting all this while and quiting when it almost arrived).. If its what brings you peace, do it.

9 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by dannybrasky(m): 11:58am On Jul 15, 2020
Naijasageblog:

Na true sha,TLC selling ain't for the impatient and faint at heart.

If I deal hunt,I go AIN am myself.

This matter is very understandable,me self get plenty market wen never land in weeks. No vex baba,just chill small.

4 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by seyithug(m): 12:03pm On Jul 15, 2020
Ipsum:
I don't even know which is more distributing: the fact that this case was even brought here in the first place--- whose verdict was clear as daylight right from the very beginning.

Or the fact that this is just all it takes to ruin a 3 year old good working relationship. This is scary. Worse of all, the relationship was described as a "mentor to son" relationship. This is even makes it more disappointing.

All I see in this case is intimidation & power play. Mentor is shocked at son's audacity to not bend-the-knee. Same way son was shocked at mentor's handling of what shouldn't even be a case in the first place.

A part of me wonders if we'll even be having this conversation in the first place if mentor bought the phone from an equally big fish in this business, who isn't a "small boy" he can flog(like the image was painted).

Let me ask: so what would have happened if after Mc paid for this item, then makes arrangement to collect the next day, but emmafe tells him that item has been sold to someone else?

Will Mc take that? Simply no!! Why? Because the ITEM NOW BELONGS TO HIM. It no longer belonged to emmafe after agreement & payment was made. Or are we going to pretend that's not how it works? Is it not for this same reason people who pay for TLC, only for seller to sell to someone else come here to drag them?

We can even go further & ask how the buyer that's causing the confusion will react if Mc tells her that though she has paid for the item, his wife doesn't want him to sell again.

Yet despite knowing all this, Mc tried to threaten emmafe into a forceful & hostile refund (when item hasn't proven to be defective). If someone wants to refund you based on understanding & respect for past history, then fine. However, you cannot bully & emotionally blackmail them into it cos you feel the medium through which God has blessed you also puts food on thier table. That's not fair!!

Why would you transfer aggression & energy you should have dissipated on the customer who played games with you, on the boy you described as "son" & "younger brother" who was nothing but honest with you?

Mc, in the begining of your complaint, you said and I quote: "I got one from this my brother which he said the deal belongs to someone elses well not my business as long as item is in good condition as I know lots of us hustle that way"

If it's not your business where item is sourced from, then why should it be emmafes business who you bought item for? Afterall, he sold to you, not the unknown customer. He doesn't know the customer, doesn't have any transaction or binding agreement with the customer. All he knows is you bought an item from him & item is in good working condition like you wanted it to.

Also, in your post, there was also the part where you sighed "women don come again!!" when she called. Is that not you admitting that it can be difficult atimes doing business with some women buyers (due to several reasons)?

Is that not an admission to the fact that it was the sole reason for your failed transaction? So,why then, were you being hostile to emmafe?

I honestly don't know what you were expecting when you brought this case here, but I'll just assume it was borne out of the curiosity to understand the situation & the need for a non-bias resolution --- which I'm glad has been served so far by majority.

We all learn everyday. And I'm glad you have.

You can even add it as a case-study next time when advising jumia & konga staffs on how to run a business.

It is well.

Apt submission. Thank you very much, boss.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Naijasageblog: 12:07pm On Jul 15, 2020
timijoseph01:

Not trying to take side, but try and imagine several other people bugging him with same question every now and then on top their TLC with them..
See for anyone going into TLC, it is assumed you know these basics that Deal Hunters have no control whatsoever on item arrival, so if you can't take it just simply stick to AIN.
But on a personal note I will give you a tip that works for me.. Whenever you buy TLC, make sure you ask Picker and Shipment date.
This way you will be able to track your item yourself via the packers thread without bugging anyone. And if itens lands and you still can't get it, then you have every reason to come here on thread and lay a complaint.
As it stands now, you can only pray him to refund you as you longer interested in the deal and can't wait anylonger, (even though I don't advice this as its kinda a loss waiting all this while and quiting when it almost arrived).. If its what brings you peace, do it.

Thanks bro I made the mistake cos I asked for picker after payment. I asked about the picker he said texas picker I contacted bukiemore and she said it wasn't her I asked again and he said Houston picker that Houston is in Texas,he couldn't give me a straight answer and I clearly told him the reason I'm giving this money is cos you opened the dispute resolution thread thinking say na nice person .you can ask him it didn't take up to 15min after I saw his ad that I made the transfer...i'm not asking for refund yet just keep me updated is that too much to ask

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by iamphilips(m): 2:15pm On Jul 15, 2020
Kreamie:
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

"It will be reasonable to put @Shinner2010 on red flag for now. Please warn people not to do business for now.

His owing over 5 million between I & another nairalander alone. I dont want you to mention names. I just think it will make sense to put people to notice."

Ahhhhhhh
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by battousaiX(m): 2:22pm On Jul 15, 2020
"when it rains, it pours"

grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by KulKid(m): 4:02pm On Jul 15, 2020
dannybrasky:

My man,the last time this thread got interesting was when kulkid went savage on everyone grin

As grandpa say we be parasites,make we kukuma act like parasites grin
Lol, this one weak me cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Heemcelph: 4:17pm On Jul 15, 2020
Make una calm down before person BP go rise.
I no fit shout biko

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Toceenay(m): 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2020
timijoseph01:

You've spoken well boss... Exactly what I wanted to say!
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Rajioba1: 4:40pm On Jul 15, 2020
Guys sellers on offerup doesn't reply my messages... Wetin dy happen cry cry cry
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by dannybrasky(m): 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2020
Rajioba1:
Guys sellers on offerup doesn't reply my messages... Wetin dy happen cry cry cry

Hmmm! I have sent out messages to over 30 people no response,I wonder o.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Rajioba1: 4:49pm On Jul 15, 2020
dannybrasky:

Hmmm! I have sent out messages to over 30 people no response,I wonder o.
Chai nawa o... So no be only me.... So how do you guys buy on offerup?.... Help a brother... Sellers not replying
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by dannybrasky(m): 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2020
Rajioba1:

Chai nawa o... So no be only me.... So how do you guys buy on offerup?.... Help a brother... Sellers not replying
account has been flagged!

Solution.

New phone or laptop.
New account
Strong VPN
Na so person tell me now.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Naijasageblog: 5:08pm On Jul 15, 2020
Kreamie:
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

"It will be reasonable to put @Shinner2010 on red flag for now. Please warn people not to do business for now.

His owing over 5 million between I & another nairalander alone. I dont want you to mention names. I just think it will make sense to put people to notice."
Why put him on red flag ....you're supposed to wait he'll notify you and your cliq when your money is ready undecided this is injustice
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by D4donnn: 5:45pm On Jul 15, 2020
Naijasageblog:

Why put him on red flag ....you're supposed to wait he'll notify you and your cliq when your money is ready undecided this is injustice

Don't wanna seem biased but one or two items you bought from him that hasn't arrived and you're coming for his head already , grin if na your 5m they with am what will you do then , INITIATE A JIHAD I GUESS grin.

Anyways the sincere truth is , the issue related to tlc deals is very frustrating , I swear , my brother calls me everyday , and said items are over a month and two weeks . for his items , I've had to refund others of their money make I fit sleep small . I don't fault the deal hunters sincerely na the pickers I wish could do better but I don't blame them also because of the current clime , but they should try to be sincere and reassuring , not go blank and ignore people's request for updates but keep posting pickups .

Anyways by Gods grace items will land soonest .

5 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Naijasageblog: 5:51pm On Jul 15, 2020
D4donnn:

Don't wanna seem biased but one or two items you bought from him that hasn't arrived and you're coming for his head already , grin if na your 5m they with am what will you do then , INITIATE A JIHAD I GUESS grin.

Anyways the sincere truth is , the issuo related to tlc deals is very frustrating , I swear , my brother calls me everyday , and said items are over a month and two weeks . for his items , I've had to refund others of their money make I fit sleep small . I don't fault the deal hunters sincerely na the pickers I wish could do better but I don't blame them also because of the current clime , but they should try to be sincere and reassuring , not go blank and ignore people's request for updates but keep posting pickups .

Anyways by Gods grace items will land soonest .
Lolzzzz shebi na wait we all dey wait
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sobastical: 5:56pm On Jul 15, 2020
omotolsy:
Sobastical what shame?

No vex baba mi shocked
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sobastical: 5:58pm On Jul 15, 2020
Sportwin:

Did you think before typing this?

angry grin

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by omotolsy(m): 7:03pm On Jul 15, 2020
Vex ke.

I was just asking you ni because it was obvious you did not read the issue well.
sobastical:

No vex baba mi shocked
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Heemcelph: 9:32pm On Jul 15, 2020
omotolsy:
Vex ke.

I was just asking you ni because it was obvious you did not read the issue well.

He most definitely read it well, he was only biased.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (186) (Reply)

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.