Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] - Technology Market (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] (217019 Views)

Techtyrant's Ebay Deal Hunting Services|get The Greatest Laptop Deals From Ebay. / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Rakiticbarca: 2:29pm On Nov 27, 2020
Adinije:
@Hotdealz,
Going behind middleman to reveal the actual price of item to buyer is all shades of wrong. That alone should earn you a blacklist spot. If you are so pained by his profit, you could have asked him to use it 20k to unlock it instead of spoiling the relationship he have with his buyer.
Saying that he didn't inform you doesn't justify what you did.

mehn, it's so annoying, I mean, someone got you a customer so you could sell off your ware and all that concerns you is the profit he's going to make? And you took a step further by destroying an existing business relationship he took time to build? That's pure evil.

We've a been there, during the days where we sell links to deals, the buyer pays the picker while the picker inturn credits our accounts with the expected profit, that was what kept most of us going then. Imagine if the pickers were busy divulging those infos then?

12 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Zino1011(m): 2:41pm On Nov 27, 2020
Rakiticbarca:
mehn, it's so annoying, I mean, someone got you a customer so you could sell off your ware and all that concerns you is the profit he's going to make? And you took a step further by destroying an existing business relationship he took time to build? That's pure evil.

We've a been there, during the days where we sell links to deals, the buyer pays the picker while the picker inturn credits our accounts with the expected profit, that was what kept most of us going then. Imagine if the pickers were busy divulging those infos then?

pure witchcraft.he should be blacklisted ASAP.

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Adinije(f): 2:41pm On Nov 27, 2020
Rakiticbarca:

Exactly, that was how deal hunting started. Some deal hunters dey collect up to 40k on top a deal sef, while the Picker collect just $15

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sheelay(m): 2:56pm On Nov 27, 2020
Adinije:
Exactly, that was how deal hunting started. Some deal hunters dey collect up to 40k on top a deal sef, while the Picker collect just $15

Mehn, I've heard so many atrocities, this is definitely one of the top 5

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by KulKid(m): 3:32pm On Nov 27, 2020
Nicerazor:
Good afternoon chief. Kreamie doesn’t take decisions by himself neither does he blacklist people randomly. The dispute resolution thread consists of top Nlanders of the technology market section. After decision is taking Kreamie carry out instructions only.
Back to your blacklist brouhaha, it is evident you are a troublemaker! Name calling/Labelling Kreamie or dragging him won’t make him remove the blacklist status. Why not thread softly and trust the process?

You are not a nice person at all, tell me doesn't it states after 6 months or you didn't read the whole complaint?
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by battousaiX(m): 3:42pm On Nov 27, 2020
Exactly...heard of one yesterday in CV o.
Seller blocked middleman ontop 20k cut, e no gree drip money join. Terrible set of humans.
sheelay:

Mehn, I've heard so many atrocities, this is definitely one of the top 5
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Nicerazor(m): 3:51pm On Nov 27, 2020
Only if you know the meaning of NICERAZOR shocked
KulKid:
You are not a nice person at all, tell me doesn't it states after 6 months or you didn't read the whole complaint?
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sheelay(m): 4:08pm On Nov 27, 2020
battousaiX:
Exactly...heard of one yesterday in CV o.
Seller blocked middleman ontop 20k cut, e no gree drip money join. Terrible set of humans.
That ain't even as bad as this.... This one destroyed a relationship

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sauceEEP(m): 4:09pm On Nov 27, 2020
This is pure wickedness...
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by KulKid(m): 4:27pm On Nov 27, 2020
Nicerazor:
Only if you know the meaning of NICERAZOR shocked
Lol, aiit chief. We all go dey alright lass lass!
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wildchild1: 4:54pm On Nov 27, 2020
D4donxxx:
Thanks a lot my bosses for your input , if he agrees to send me 10k I'll be fine with it

And also he should send me all the correspondence he had with the buyer a because that is very important to me , to know how best to resolve issues with him .

Means a lot to me , whether he agrees or not , but as long as you guys have contributed means that at the very least you did the best you possibly could to mitigate my suffering.

Hotdealz, kindly attend to this by doing the needful.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wildchild1: 5:06pm On Nov 27, 2020
Elbreezy:
‌I purchased 4 pieces of hp elitebook laptops from hotdealz on the 31st of October. He clearly stated that the laptops were neat and of good condition. But when the laptops were delivered, they were not as he had described. Three out of the four laptops are rough and one was broken. He (hotdealz) claimed that the roughness was as a result of package issues during delivery and then refused to take responsibility for deceiving me with different images of the laptops. I tried to sell off the laptops but they are just too rough to sell.
‌All I want is for him to refund my money. I have proofs of the what he claimed that he sent and what was delivered. Please note that this isn't the first time that I'll be doing business with him.

The first two pictures are the pictures of what he sent
Last two are what I got

hotdealz:
That man has issues with his waybill company not me.

Rakiticbarca:
chief let's be sincere to one another, would you have accepted those laptops from him if you were in his shoe? Those laptops are far from the cosmetic description you gave to the buyer and this was an AIN deal not TLC. If it were a TLC deal one would have assumed otherwise.

Guys, lets input on this 2nd issue that has to do with Hotdealz again, most of us have ignored it. As we're getting justice for d4donnn, lets help get justice for Elbreezy too.

4 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sheelay(m): 5:13pm On Nov 27, 2020
wildchild1:

Guys, lets input on this 2nd issue that has to do with Hotdealz again, most of us have ignored it. As we're getting justice for d4donnn, lets help get justice for Elbreezy too.

He's yet to state his own side of the story on this 2nd issue... He should, then we know where to start

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Elpacino481(m): 7:23pm On Nov 27, 2020
hotdealz:
I am really sorry but that business already spoilt and the excess funds in question, went back to exactly where it came from because D4donnn did not carry me along properly and he was not straightforward.
My whole problem with your apart from that grievous one you did is why did you not accept refund? Also, there's someone that posted a sour deal with you also. Why did you send him stock pictures deceiving him into believing it's the laptops you're sending him? You're a shady business man.

6 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by djaybaba: 7:24pm On Nov 27, 2020
wildchild1:

My small observation, the sample laptop and the laptop sent are not the same. The sample doesn't have the pull lever for opening laptop. Look at the holes for the cover clips, sample doesn't have it.

Maybe eye dey pain me as no one else noticed including the buyer.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by hotdealz(m): 7:31pm On Nov 27, 2020
THESE ARE THE THREE TIMES I REMEMBER DOING BUSINESS WITH ELBREEZY.

Case 1: Elbreezy bought a laptop from me. He asked me to take it to someone in Lagos but meeting was not possible so he asked me to waybill the laptop to Ibadan. I suggested we use GIG, TRANEX or Efex logistics but he wasn't interested so I waybilled to Ibadan through interstate bus. Laptop arrived safely, no issues.

Case 2: He ordered 10 laptops from me. He asked me to place the laptops together, snap & send to him. I did then he gave me someone's number in Lagos (Ojota) for me to take the laptops to him. How those laptops got to delta state, I don't know but After several days, he sent me a message accusing me of giving him cracked laptop. I was surprised and told him I will never do such. Serious back and forth argument. We were still in this argument when he placed a fresh other... See case 3.

Case 3: He ordered 4 hp laptops (the case he brought to nairaland). He gave me someone's number in Ikeja and told me to take the laptops to the person which I did. How this ones too got to delta state, I still don't know but he still messaged me again to accuse me of sending him cracked/broken and seriously dented laptops. Again!

Elbreezy claims both the person he told me to give laptops to in Lagos and the company he uses to waybill them to outside Lagos don't check. I never knew this! I don't even know the company he uses to waybill. But if they don't check, it simply means anyhow they handle this items till they get to another state the blame must be put on me. How smart is that.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Ipsum: 8:07pm On Nov 27, 2020
1..Elbreezy, the person you directed hotdealz to drop the laptops with in Lagos didn't see the laptops when it was delivered to him?

2.. Was it bubbled wrapped, or sealed, or delivered in a packaged way that made physically accessing or even quickly glacing at the contents of what was delivered, impossible?

3. Did you get confirmation, prior to waybiill, from the person that hotdealz has delivered the laptops?

4. I don't know if this is too personal or irrelevant, but what relationship do you share with the person who these laptops were delivered to?

5. Asides his verbal assurance of neatness, how many sample pictures did he send to you before payment was made?
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sheelay(m): 8:32pm On Nov 27, 2020
Ipsum:
1..Elbreezy, the person you directed hotdealz to drop the laptops with in Lagos didn't see the laptops when it was delivered to him?

2.. Was it bubbled wrapped, or sealed, or delivered in a packaged way that made physically accessing or even quickly glacing at the contents of what was delivered, impossible?

3. Did you get confirmation, prior to waybiill, from the person that hotdealz has delivered the laptops?

4. I don't know if this is too personal or irrelevant, but what relationship do you share with the person whom these laptops were delivered to?

5. Asides his verbal assurance of neatness, how many sample pictures did he send to you before payment was made?

Elbreezy., you have the floor
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by AyamConfidence(m): 9:49pm On Nov 27, 2020
ikembz:

Sharap....Nkapi
I go soon drag you
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Elbreezy(m): 11:16pm On Nov 27, 2020
hotdealz:
THESE ARE THE THREE TIMES I REMEMBER DOING BUSINESS WITH ELBREEZY.

Case 1: Elbreezy bought a laptop from me. He asked me to take it to someone in Lagos but meeting was not possible so he asked me to waybill the laptop to Ibadan. I suggested we use GIG, TRANEX or Efex logistics but he wasn't interested so I waybilled to Ibadan through interstate bus. Laptop arrived safely, no issues.

Case 2: He ordered 10 laptops from me. He asked me to place the laptops together, snap & send to him. I did then he gave me someone's number in Lagos (Ojota) for me to take the laptops to him. How those laptops got to delta state, I don't know but After several days, he sent me a message accusing me of giving him cracked laptop. I was surprised and told him I will never do such. Serious back and forth argument. We were still in this argument when he placed a fresh other... See case 3.

Case 3: He ordered 4 hp laptops (the case he brought to nairaland). He gave me someone's number in Ikeja and told me to take the laptops to the person which I did. How this ones too got to delta state, I still don't know but he still messaged me again to accuse me of sending him cracked/broken and seriously dented laptops. Again!

Elbreezy claims both the person he told me to give laptops to in Lagos and the company he uses to waybill them to outside Lagos don't check. I never knew this! I don't even know the company he uses to waybill. But if they don't check, it simply means anyhow they handle this items till they get to another state the blame must be put on me. How smart is that.

I'll address your allegations accordingly.

Case 1: I have never asked you to waybill any item to Ibadan. This case isn't mine in the first place.

Case 2: I ordered for ten laptops (hp and Lenovo), but you delivered Dell and Lenovo. Out of the 10 laptops, two were returned due to keyboard malfunction and breakage (picture attached). Hotdealz repaired one at Ikeja and he refused to take the responsibility for the other one. Mind you, he delivered the four laptops ( which is the main reason why I reported him nairaland) on the same day that he agreed to repair the laptops that were previously returned.

Case 3: I placed an order for four laptops, hotdealz gave me his words that the laptops are in mint condition. I asked for the pictures and he sent me pictures of two laptops in mint condition. But upon the examination of the delivered laptops, we discovered that the laptops are no where in the mint conditions that he claimed them to be. When I told him about the condition of the laptops, he said that the pictures that he sent were just to show me "what hp 2560p looks like". He later said that all his ads are stock images (picture attached). Anyone dealing with hotdealz need to be careful. If I had seen those pictures, I wouldn't have paid for those laptops. Since I wasn't in Lagos, I asked him to give the laptops to my delivery guy. Hotdealz later said that he put those laptops in a "BAGCO SAC" without any protection. My delivery guy always bubble wrap my packages before waybilling. He has been doing that for me without any complain. The only time that I've had issues with ordered products was with hotdealz. I'm also a seller and I'll never sell items that are in bad condition to my customers neither will I ever send a send stock images to my customers.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Elbreezy(m): 11:32pm On Nov 27, 2020
Ipsum:

4. I don't know if this is too personal or irrelevant, but what relationship do you share with the person who these laptops were delivered to?

1. He doesn't inspect and I have never asked him to do so. His job is to collect the items and then waybill them to the appropriate locations.

2. Hotdealz didn't bubble wrap the laptops. He just put them together in a BAGCO sac. My dispatch always bubble wrap before waybilling.

3. Yes, he confirmed the delivery of the laptops before waybilling.

4. I'm not in Lagos, so he picks all my items for me. I've known him for quite sometime and he has never disappointed me.

5. He sent two pictures that he later claimed to be stock images (pictures attached). Please note that he was supposed to send the real pictures.

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Elbreezy(m): 11:36pm On Nov 27, 2020
djaybaba:

My small observation, the sample laptop and the laptop sent are not the same. The sample doesn't have the pull lever for opening laptop. Look at the holes for the cover clips, sample doesn't have it.

I was confused too, he sent a different laptop.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Donaltus: 4:52am On Nov 28, 2020
I didn’t receive any fail pick up fee, it’s so sad.we had issue earlier, which I vowed not to pick up for him again but he came back to me to pick up this particular laptop. I told him seller ask me to meet him around 5:30 in the evening and he said OK. I’m in New Jersey and seller is in New York. He even text me to remind me about the pick up. Which I drove 1hr:20 minutes to pick up the item( he message me when I was 10 minutes away from the seller not to pick up the item again, which I told him have paid toll to enter New York already). MY POINT OF SAYING THIS IS TO CREATE AWARENESS FOR PICKERS!!!! DONT EVER PICK UP ITEM FOR ANYONE EXCEPT YOU RECEIVE YOUR FULL TLC MONEY!!! If I had done that I won’t be in the center Of this mess. It’s going to 3 weeks now and he had refused to pay for the laptop or paid my failed pick up. I WONT FORCE YOU TO PAY THE FAILED PICK UP FEE BUT REMEMBER Internet don’t forget oooo.

Thank you Donaltus

mrklock:

The day I was about to make payment for a TLC deal you sent to me directly on what’s app, you said someone already paid half and he just completed but you have two other items that will be picked in the evening with same specs. And I said no problem after 2days I lost intrest little did I know you were hunting the deal. You got a lower specs pavilion for a higher price than the initial one u sent to my what’s app. I told you I can’t pay high for that item I replied within 1min but you went ahead and ask Donaltus to pick up, just maybe you can sell it off as TLC.
Say the story the way it is please

4 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 4:57am On Nov 28, 2020
Kulkid

Thoughts? smiley
Donaltus:

I didn’t receive any fail pick up fee, it’s so sad.we had issue earlier, which I vowed not to pick up for him again but he came back to me to pick up this particular laptop. I told him seller ask me to meet him around 5:30 in the evening and he said OK. I’m in New Jersey and seller is in New York. He even text me to remind me about the pick up. Which I drove 1hr:20 minutes to pick up the item( he message me when I was 10 minutes away from the seller not to pick up the item again, which I told him have paid toll to enter New York already). MY POINT OF SAYING THIS IS TO CREATE AWARENESS FOR PICKERS!!!! DONT EVER PICK UP ITEM FOR ANYONE EXCEPT YOU RECEIVE YOUR FULL TLC MONEY!!! If I had done that I won’t be in the center Of this mess. It’s going to 3 weeks now and he had refused to pay for the laptop or paid my failed pick up. I WONT FORCE YOU TO PAY THE FAILED PICK UP FEE BUT REMEMBER Internet don’t forget oooo.

Thank you Donaltus

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sauceEEP(m): 5:05am On Nov 28, 2020
Donaltus:

Thank you Donaltus

Kulkid, can you confirm this?
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by bobo65(m): 5:27am On Nov 28, 2020
Elbreezy:

Case 1: I have never asked you to waybill any item to Ibadan. This case isn't mine in the first place.

Case 2: I ordered for ten laptops (hp and Lenovo), but you delivered Dell and Lenovo. Out of the 10 laptops, two were returned due to keyboard malfunction and breakage (picture attached). Hotdealz repaired one at Ikeja and he refused to take the responsibility for the other one. Mind you, he delivered the four laptops ( which is the main reason why I reported him nairaland) on the same day that he agreed to repair the laptops that were previously returned.

Case 3: I placed an order for four laptops, hotdealz gave me his words that the laptops are in mint condition. I asked for the pictures and he sent me pictures of two laptops in mint condition. But upon the examination of the delivered laptops, we discovered that the laptops are no where in the mint conditions that he claimed them to be. When I told him about the condition of the laptops, he said that the pictures that he sent were just to show me "what hp 2560p looks like". He later said that all his ads are stock images (picture attached). Anyone dealing with hotdealz need to be careful. If I had seen those pictures, I wouldn't have paid for those laptops. Since I wasn't in Lagos, I asked him to give the laptops to my delivery guy. Hotdealz later said that he put those laptops in a "BAGCO SAC" without any protection. My delivery guy always bubble wrap my packages before waybilling. He has been doing that for me without any complain. The only time that I've had issues with ordered products was with hotdealz. I'm also a seller and I'll never sell items that are in bad condition to my customers neither will I ever send a send stock images to my customers.

Like say the laptop melt
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by bobo65(m): 5:31am On Nov 28, 2020
Hotdealz
Someone asked for pictures of the item he wants to purchase, u sent a stock Google image.
If the picture elbreezy uploaded is what u sent to him, then I must say u are not honest at all.

There is no way a laptop will get this dented and degraded during transit, because this damage looks like something that has been done for a while, it doesn't look like a fresh damage.

I think it's best we blacklist you for a while, when u change your ways, there will be a vote in which everyone here has to jointly agree if u should be unblacklisted

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Zino1011(m): 5:35am On Nov 28, 2020
Elbreezy:

its obvious he gamed you.hopefully,the house can help you get the justice you deserve.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Zino1011(m): 5:38am On Nov 28, 2020
bobo65:
Hotdealz
Someone asked for pictures of the item he wants to purchase, u sent a stock Google image.
If the picture elbreezy uploaded is what u sent to him, then I must say u are not honest at all.

There is no way a laptop will get this dented and degraded during transit, because this damage looks like something that has been done for a while, it doesn't look like a fresh damage.

I think it's best we blacklist you for a while, when u change your ways, there will be a vote in which everyone here has to jointly agree if u should be unblacklisted
Same thing I noticed.

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by chidekings(m): 6:04am On Nov 28, 2020
djaybaba:

unless the car had a fatal accident on the way,no way this injuries can be done on transit.and mr hotdealz do u ever thing someone will buy a laptop looking like that from the complaint?

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Ipsum: 8:27am On Nov 28, 2020
Elbreezy:
1. He doesn't inspect and I have never asked him to do so. His job is to collect the items and then waybill them to the appropriate locations.

2. Hotdealz didn't bubble wrap the laptops. He just put them together in a BAGCO sac. My dispatch always bubble wrap before waybilling.

3. Yes, he confirmed the delivery of the laptops before waybilling.

4. I'm not in Lagos, so he picks all my items for me. I've known him for quite sometime and he has never disappointed me.

5. He sent two pictures that he later claimed to be stock images (pictures attached). Please note that he was supposed to send the real pictures.
2.. Since your dispatch bubble wraps before waybilling, he must have seen all the items in the course of waybilling. Did you later try to confirm from him, after receiving the package, how it was when he saw them? If yes, what did he say?

5. Hotdealz, why did you send stock images of laptops in your possession to a buyer interested in buying them, and worse of all, you never told him those weren't pics of the actual laptops? Haba.

You're a dealhunter yourself so it means you're familiar with the terrains of offerup. Will you send picker to go pick items from a seller who uploaded stock images without asking for real images?

Mehn, this is shady as hell honestly.

Plus look at those laptops. While it is true that damage can occur during waybiill, those things are not even mint in the first place. Yes, a mint item can damage during transit if it wasn't properly packaged but buyer has said they were even bubble wrapped before the waybill (which now reduces the possibility of damage to almost zero), & secondly the items are not even mint condition.

You not sending pics of actual items which were in your possession sef, preferring to use stock images, coupled with the condition buyer received items in does not help your case in anyway. It sends a strong message that it was premeditated on your part.

I can see vampire bite marks, zombie scruffs & scratches, & so many demonic defects that it's almost as if those laptops were lead characters in The Walking Dead.

Abeg do the right thing so this can be over.

7 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by D4donnn: 8:48am On Nov 28, 2020
Finally they have unbanned me , from all indications hotdealz mr Luke Oyakhire ijebor is not keen on taking responsibilities on either , he'll probably come back with more lies , and go quiet , I'm very confident he knew the laptops was defective before he sent it . Mr do the needful

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (186) (Reply)

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.