Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] - Technology Market (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] (217279 Views)

Techtyrant's Ebay Deal Hunting Services|get The Greatest Laptop Deals From Ebay. / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by D4donnn: 9:55am On Dec 02, 2020
temitimx19:

Are you owing me or not? That's the key question here. If it's true that you are owing about 4 of us then all this talk isn't necessary, just pay me and others what you owe. I am not a keyboard warrior, I don't have the strength to argue with you.

Bosss you self reason am , it hurts to have capital tied down but if forkdragnet is trying to refund people , the least you can do is exercise some patience . It's not ideal but what can one do . All this back and forth will not magically provide the balance , imagine say na hotdealz they owe you , hmmmm i rest my case forkdragnet try to expedite the refunds and boss any update on our issue ?

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by ForkDragnet: 9:57am On Dec 02, 2020
temitimx19:

Are you owing me or not? That's the key question here. If it's true that you are owing about 4 of us then all this talk isn't necessary, just pay me and others what you owe.
You collected 100% from each customer, then refunded back 85-90%, when we asked you will u will pay back, you say end of November, we are in December here and you are talking about protecting your image. I am not a keyboard warrior, I don't have the strength to argue with you.
have I denied the fact am owing? If not then stop lying when making your statement, say things the way they are, that’s all I ask.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by D4donnn: 9:59am On Dec 02, 2020
Zino1011:
A decent biznes man would have looked for a way to pacify his customer.

Lol na hotdealz you they talk about and you remotely mention decency there is nothing decent about that lowlife, he's the worst scum of the earth, I no know where them even bring that one come from , there is nothing you say on earth that , that psycho won't come up with something else to defend his worthless self . Elbreezy just try or find a way to meet him up and get somebody who can initiate small legal or any kind of authority because this one from all indication na to run comot from nairaland nai he go do next or change moniker .
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by temitimx19(m): 10:04am On Dec 02, 2020
D4donnn:

Bosss you self reason am , it hurts to have capital tied down but if forkdragnet is trying to refund people , the least you can do is exercise some patience . It's not ideal but what can one do . All this back and forth will not magically provide the balance , imagine say na hotdealz they owe you , hmmmm i rest my case forkdragnet try to expedite the refunds and boss any update on our issue ?
Boss. Thank you for this. I don't like to bring issues here. I really hate have issues with anyone online because the Internet never forgets.
All I asked is to give me a date when he will refund, then I will go back to my shell. Communication is the key especially when you owe ppl, business can go bad anytime, its how you as an individual handles it that matters. This matter has been pending since November, nobody came out to complain online because he gave us a time frame. Now his time frame has elapsed, I expected that he communicates with us, but he didn't. I don't want to argue, he should just tell me when he will pay the refund.

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wildchild1: 10:06am On Dec 02, 2020
frinx:
28th Sept 2020 Forkdragnet posted a deal for mint iphone Xs and series 3 which I contacted him and made payment for both items same day.

I waited for more than 40days for the items which he mentioned was due to delayed shipping and I said "Okay".
Item arrived and I sent code to Omicpet so he could send to a client who had already made payment for the items.

Client picked and called me to report that the iphone Xs face ID was not working and the lower part of the screen was not responsive which he sent pictures and video evidence.

I forwarded all evidence to Forkdragnet and he told me he was going to contact picker Shola-NC and till date I haven't gotten any response or resolution from him.

Cc: Omicpet
Kreamie
Mixter
Ammyluv2002
Bobo65
Wildchild
Nicerazor

Has he reached out to solve this? Or it's been solved already?
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Onyeka90210(m): 10:06am On Dec 02, 2020
Day 5 now and over 5 cases, no word of update from any of the thread moderators,
Seller using stock images
TLC deal not as described
That guy running pyramid scheme
No comment from them.
But if it’s case of failed pickup from months ago, all of them will decend on the matter like say Dey use shadow clone jujustu,
This thread has failed
Wahala for who no sabi person.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by frinx: 10:07am On Dec 02, 2020
ForkDragnet:
There’s nothing to protect in my name any longer but I won’t allow it deteriorate further.

So are you going to respond to my issue or you intend to ignore it?
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by frinx: 10:07am On Dec 02, 2020
wildchild1:

Has he reached out to solve this? Or it's been solved already?
He has totally ignored it
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wildchild1: 10:14am On Dec 02, 2020
Forkdragnet, I'll be very blunt, what you did looks very much like a premeditated scam. And from the information I gathered, you have close to 200K to refund about 5 people in cash, aside your issues with Frinx and Ikembz.

On your issue with Ikembz which was a TLC deal, it's your sole responsibility to provide a working laptop without RAM AND HARD DRIVE based on your ad or give him a full refund if the laptop is not as described.
You can't force him to share the responsibility of replacing the board, you can only plead with him for help

On your issue with Frinx, reach out to him and find a common ground, either by giving a discount or full refund or providing a complete functional iPhone XS for him.

While you try to refund and sort all these issues with immediate alacrity, I support the plenty comments that you're blacklisted and I hope you turn a new leaf.

Cc Kreamie, Omicpet, Bobo65, Nicerazor, Ammyluv2020, Mixter Rakiticbarca

12 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Cypher19(m): 10:20am On Dec 02, 2020
Onyeka90210:
Day 5 now and over 5 cases, no word of update from any of the thread moderators,
No comment from them.
But if it’s case of failed pickup from months ago, all of them will decend on the matter like say Dey use shadow clone jujustu,
This thread has failed
sad truth
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by wildchild1: 10:25am On Dec 02, 2020
Elbreezy D4donnn...Has Hotdealz provided solution? Any compensation? Any partial refund?

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by sartee(m): 10:32am On Dec 02, 2020
ForkDragnet:
There’s nothing to protect in my name any longer but I won’t allow it deteriorate further, kindly post a screenshot of where I forced you to make payment for these items, why not say things the way they’re rather than this lies, I know I got balance to make, but those lies I won’t take them anymore, lot of ppl who posted their ordeal with me always insert one lie or two but I chose to look beyond that, looking beyond that will only make me look even worst here, any lies I’ll challenge them henceforth.

Sartee also said I forced him to make payment but I decided not to say anything, cos it’s unnecessary then went ahead to say he went to a lot to get is refund, bro I messaged you at first for your first refund of 400k plus then asked you for time to balance up, when I got fund, I am the one who messaged you to drop your account for another 30k, kindly show us prove where I forced you to make payment and the hell you went through to get your refund pls, I won’t accept any lies any longer.

If you want to further tarnish my image I’ll stand up for myself and unless you got proves I did all this.

Like I said earlier on everyone’s balance will be paid just like I’ve done with others, just a little more time is all I asked.
Hello ... Where in my writeup did I state that you forced me to make payments for the deals sir. Kindly take your time and read my narratives again. This time slowly so you'll be able to comprehend my simple explanation. Whether you used force or not. That isn't the main bone of contention. When are you giving me my balance is what I'm more concerned about.

4 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Nicerazor(m): 10:34am On Dec 02, 2020
I will have to excuse your outburst as an effusion of a witless comedian.
suco01:

Oga dey calm down, you can't use this your new law on a case before the the law. Who does that.. make unah dey calm down nah haba this one pass Buhari madness oo
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by hotdealz(m): 10:47am On Dec 02, 2020
Zino1011:
A decent biznes man would have looked for a way to pacify his customer.
I already said I can work with him to sell the laptops. So if he can send the 3 hp laptops to me, I already have buyers who wants to see the laptops. Some use laptop skin/wallpaper to cover it. Some will buy as long as the price is good. Some will buy and change the carcass/casing of the laptop. These are working laptops, they are not dead laptops. Swapping is another thing we can try.

So if this happens to you, what solution would you have provided?
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by ForkDragnet: 10:47am On Dec 02, 2020
wildchild1:
Forkdragnet, I'll be very blunt, what you did looks very much like a premeditated scam. And from the information I gathered, you have close to 200K to refund about 5 people in cash, aside your issues with Frinx and Ikembz.

While you try to refund and sort all these issues with immediate alacrity, I support the plenty comments that you're blacklisted and I hope you turn a new leaf.
from the information you gathered I have 200k to refund 5 ppl? Pls where’s this money, if I can find it I’ll make a refund this very minute

About being blacklisted, I see no reason why I should be blacklisted but that is not for me to decide, I see ppl are being judged mostly by comments from the affected and by instincts of the judges rather than facts, your own judgment has been known already by your words ( what I did looks like a premeditated scam) did you hear from me? NO, but you already made ur decisions based on what you’re briefed on.

2 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Elbreezy(m): 10:51am On Dec 02, 2020
wildchild1:
Elbreezy D4donnn...Has Hotdealz provided solution? Any compensation? Any partial refund?
Not yet... Please help me
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by ForkDragnet: 10:58am On Dec 02, 2020
temitimx19:

nobody came out to complain online because he gave us a time frame. Now his time frame has elapsed, I expected that he communicates with us, but he didn't. I don't want to argue, he should just tell me when he will pay the refund.
I gave a time frame that I was going to make some payment by the end of the month (November) but luckily I got some funds before the end of the month, immediately I texted y’all for acc number and I paid everyone even before the promised time, pls let’s try to understand each other, if I’ve got the money rn I’ll make this payment and have rest of mind
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Rakiticbarca: 10:59am On Dec 02, 2020
Onyeka90210:
No comment from them.
This thread has failed
you are still getting it wrong, nobody blacklisted anybody for failed pick up. Can you point to the post where anybody was bn blacklisted for failed pick up?

1 Like

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Zino1011(m): 11:00am On Dec 02, 2020
Onyeka90210:
No comment from them.
This thread has failed
Thought you lot wanted a new set of jury?

4 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Onyeka90210(m): 11:03am On Dec 02, 2020
Rakiticbarca:
you are still getting it wrong, nobody blacklisted anybody for failed pick up. Can you point to the post where anybody was bn blacklisted for failed pick up?
The poor guy, did his time, and you guys didn't want to set him free because of failed pickup money, that is a Normal occurrence, you even extended the blacklist till March next year after pressurizing him to pay up.
It was when the Oga at the top intervened and told y'all to take his name off.
And it bruised your ego, so you guys just took out the whole blacklist list, instead of just the poor boys name.
I'm not referring to you oh.
But the next person that Thaler or Goatface scams,
The thread moderators will have to refund, since they have failed to put up the blacklist

8 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by D4donnn: 11:09am On Dec 02, 2020
wildchild1:

Nothing he hasn't even acknowledged my existence.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Onyeka90210(m): 11:11am On Dec 02, 2020
Zino1011:
Thought you lot wanted a new set of jury?
Mehn, that'll be cool, but the stuff is not complicated,
If seller is using stock photos instead of real photos, there will always be a case of "ordered A, received B", even if the waybill company damaged the laptop, it's not right to use stock images, the seller has to refund, and it'll serve as a lesson to other people using stock images, at least check of it's 90% similar, someone even spotted out the differences.
We don't know who is trying to pull a fast one, but all hands are pointing to the guy using stock images
Case 2, you ordered a TLC deal, it didn't come as described, that one is not rocket science na, if the buyer wants full refund, you'll have to give him.
Omo, that pyramid scheme guy, I go hand am over to the elders to decide

6 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by ammyluv2002(f): 11:17am On Dec 02, 2020
ForkDragnet:
from the information you gathered I have 200k to refund 5 ppl? Pls where’s this money, if I can find it I’ll make a refund this very minute

About being blacklisted, I see no reason why I should be blacklisted but that is not for me to decide, I see ppl are being judged mostly by comments from the affected and by instincts of the judges rather than facts, your own judgment has been known already by your words ( what I did looks like a premeditated scam) did you hear from me? NO, but you already made ur decisions based on what you’re briefed on.

ForkDragnet, I don't think anyone is asking for too much. All you need to do, is to state when you will pay up.

Look at the cases brought against you, it's almost like a pattern. You get full payment for an item, come back with a story of "deal didn't go through" or any other, willingly refund some parts, and then left a small fraction hanging without giving any specific date when to pay.

The question is, why is this frequent? Oh well, I leave it to you to answer. Again, no one is asking for too much here. If you owe someone, courtesy demands that you state when you will pay. You can't keep everyone hanging!

Don't get me wrong, I know you are making an effort to pay up. I have acknowledged that and even thanked you on WhatsApp, but you need to clearly give a time frame to it. If I had told you any stories about your payment, would you have accepted it?
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 11:59am On Dec 02, 2020
Get you a new set of jury since you’re in dire need of solutions. Is life that hard?

What solution/a have you preferred by the way? All you and your cohorts know how to do is throw slander/shades at any given opportunity. A shame tbh.
Onyeka90210:
No comment from them.
This thread has failed

6 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Onyeka90210(m): 12:10pm On Dec 02, 2020
Kreamie:
Get you a new set of jury since you’re in dire need of solutions. Is life that hard?

What solution/a have you preferred by the way? All you and your cohorts know how to do is throw slander/shades at any given opportunity. A shame tbh.
Look at who we turn to for help.
I guess we're on our own

4 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Ipsum: 12:10pm On Dec 02, 2020
temitimx19:

When I asked him for the balance on Thursday, he started claiming something else and he told me he won't be able to pay until ending of November, which I didnt agree. I told him I want my money earlier than that, unfortunately he has not said anything reasonable since then.

November 17th was the last time I collected 10k out of 50k from forkdragnet.

Cc kreamie
Cc wildchild1
Cc dragnet
Cc Nicerazor
Cc sheelay
Cc bobo65
Cc ipsum
Cc All other notable mentions

I won't stop until this case is settled.
Thanks
@Temi, what new deadline are you giving him to refund you back what he owes you?

@forkdragnet, from this guy's post, you said till November ending. Today is Dec 2nd. When are you balancing up?? If it is true that you promised November ending & you failed, then why should he trust your word again?

On what new date maximum are you balancing up? Say it & see if he agrees.

@Temi, pls next time(hope there'll be no next time) when tabling a dispute don't cc only selected members so you won't make those who weren't copied feel like dem dey chook mouth for wetin dem no call dem put. This place belongs to everybody, so next time just cc the house so everyone can chook mouth freely.

3 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Kreamie(m): 12:10pm On Dec 02, 2020
LMAOOOOOOOO
Onyeka90210:

I guess we're on our own
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by FluxEmpire(m): 12:13pm On Dec 02, 2020
Lamzee:

It can be written on the system palm rest(small sticker)
Not in all cases, Sir. Don't use that as the first criteria. I'm speaking as an engineer, buyer and seller... I've bought a laptop I was made to think was a core 2 duo before all because the sticker said so but my gut feeling told me to check the properties internally... I did and found out that it was an Intel Atom processor.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by FluxEmpire(m): 12:14pm On Dec 02, 2020
ForkDragnet:
Thanks for your efforts.
My pleasure, Sir.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by ForkDragnet: 12:17pm On Dec 02, 2020
Ipsum:

@Temi, what new deadline are you giving him to refund you back what he owes you?

@forkdragnet, from this guy's post, you said till November ending. Today is Dec 2nd. When are you balancing up?? If it is true that you promised November ending & you failed, then why should he trust your word again?

On what new date maximum are you balancing up? Say it & see if he agrees.

@Temi, pls next time(hope there'll be no next time) when tabling a dispute don't cc only selected members so you won't make those who weren't copied feel like dem dey chook mouth for wetin dem no call dem put. This place belongs to everybody, so next time just cc the house so everyone can chook mouth freely.

Read again to comprehend, I paid before the time I promised to pay, because the money came earlier.
Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Alfred74: 12:17pm On Dec 02, 2020
Kreamie:

You guys have been very just in all your past judgment,one CRITICISM shouldn't break a camels back.
A formal explanation would have justified your actions.

4 Likes

Re: Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] by Zino1011(m): 12:17pm On Dec 02, 2020
Onyeka90210:

I guess we're on our own
You guys should have handled issues well.in as much as I felt that extending kul’s punishment by 3 extra months was harsh,He brought it all upon himself.They weren’t perfect, but the did a decent job while it lasted.Hopefully we can get pass this phase.

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (186) (Reply)

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.