Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Why Does Ladies Gives Guys Socks / Singlet / Boxers To Men For Their Birthdays? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does Ladies Gives Guys Socks / Singlet / Boxers To Men For Their Birthdays? (1739 Views)

My Experience.....Does Ladies With Spirit Husband Or Ogbanje Exist / Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating / What Causes Our Boxers To Tear? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Ladies Gives Guys Socks / Singlet / Boxers To Men For Their Birthdays? by HolyBILLIONAIRE(m): 1:51pm On Jun 20, 2019
For sometimes, i have noticed that most Ladies give guys socks /singlet /Boxers or something of little value for their Birthdays meanwhile when it is their own birthday, men will give them things of higher value for their birthdays. Some men sometimes give car gift to their GF and wives on their birthdays or even take them abroad on their birthdays, meanwhile when it is the time for guys to celebrate their own birthday, ladies will give something of little or no value to them. Why is this happening? This has been giving me some concerns for sometime now and i want people to give their opinions on this subject. Thank you All.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Ladies Gives Guys Socks / Singlet / Boxers To Men For Their Birthdays? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 20, 2019
So, boxers that protects your manhood is of no significance?

grin

Lol, jokes apart now.

1: The girl you are dating. If you ain't dating one of them generous-rich girls, this one isn't our fault. You might never experience that which you seek.

2: There are girls who genuinely want to do better, but they can't afford to. Male items of good quality do not come cheap. Not so many ladies can afford this, considering that guys tend to date below their class (for love and ego sake). Anyway, these ones are excused. I however think that gift is too stale and predictable. Getting him something for his home, would be better sef.

3: Some ladies think you can't be having sex with them and enjoying their money too. Plenty fall in this category. That is why the guy in the FZ ("just a friend"wink would get the best out of a lady than her bf...

4: The male ego. Though so many guys will love to rant on how they want better, so many do not actually want something that expensive. Maybe for their ego or peace of mind. He doesn't want to seem like the receiving party or to avoid a situation where she starts telling the whole world she bought him a car or PS. It is okay when a man brags about changing his woman's life, we all know it isn't the same when a woman does it. So, why do something I can't take glory for?

That said, I think these ladies can do better if they want to. After all, some of them save for months to buy fancy weaves and all...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Ladies Gives Guys Socks / Singlet / Boxers To Men For Their Birthdays? by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:55pm On Jun 20, 2019
I taught men said they need to make money to impress women
So let them continue to buy cars, houses and what have you to impress their women and keep the relationship moving no need to complain some people are looking for boxers and singlets and your gf has been blessing your lives with such grin be appreciative afterall some of you would feel intimidated if a lady buys a car for her gf or hubby and would be very quick to label such man a weakling tongue

4 Likes

Re: Why Does Ladies Gives Guys Socks / Singlet / Boxers To Men For Their Birthdays? by Prime1(m): 1:55pm On Jun 20, 2019
That's what they are worth....... But if it's a side guy.. Then the(female) will give him something better like a car or house...
Buhhahahahahaha.
Note: it doesn't apply to everyone
Re: Why Does Ladies Gives Guys Socks / Singlet / Boxers To Men For Their Birthdays? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 20, 2019
Because men need Singlets for their sweaty armpits, boxers for their smelly ugly sagged balls and of course socks for their big ugly feet. Now aren't women considerate and caring? cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Does Ladies Gives Guys Socks / Singlet / Boxers To Men For Their Birthdays? by Prime1(m): 2:04pm On Jun 20, 2019
MariaLavina:
Because men need Singlets for their sweaty armpits, boxers for their smelly ugly sagged balls and of course socks for their big ugly feet. Now aren't women considerate and caring? cheesy tongue

Buhhahahahahaha............ ... Then, I guess we guys should start buying cosmetic products, good but less eyesore panties heavily for our ladies nowadays... No more cars, houses, etc..... Right?
Re: Why Does Ladies Gives Guys Socks / Singlet / Boxers To Men For Their Birthdays? by HolyBILLIONAIRE(m): 2:05pm On Jun 20, 2019
But i noticed that if you try to pay them back in their own coin by giving them something of little cost on their next birthday, it mostly stirs up anger in most ladies, This means that they are aware of what they are doing and mostly they like receiving more than they are giving out. Is this characteristic associated with the women folks? I think the principle of fairness and equity should come to play here..... or what do you think my people

1 Like

Re: Why Does Ladies Gives Guys Socks / Singlet / Boxers To Men For Their Birthdays? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 20, 2019
Prime1:

Buhhahahahahaha............ ... Then, I guess we guys should start buying cosmetic products, good less eyesore panties heavily for our ladies nowadays... No more cars, houses, etc..... Right?
The shoe fits? grin riiiiiiiiggghhhhhttt? grin grin
Re: Why Does Ladies Gives Guys Socks / Singlet / Boxers To Men For Their Birthdays? by Prime1(m): 2:07pm On Jun 20, 2019
HolyBILLIONAIRE:
But i noticed that if you try to pay them back in their own coin by giving them something of little cost on their next birthday, it mostly stirs up anger in most ladies, This means that they are aware of what they are doing and mostly they like receiving more than they are giving out. Is this characteristic associated with the women folks? I think the principle of fairness and equity should come to play here..... or what do you think my people

Hehehehehe.... I already said it

It's all about worth!
Re: Why Does Ladies Gives Guys Socks / Singlet / Boxers To Men For Their Birthdays? by Prime1(m): 2:09pm On Jun 20, 2019
MariaLavina:
The shoe fits? grin riiiiiiiiggghhhhhttt? grin grin

NO.... Better ones, at least some of our females will stop working like cockroaches......
Damn... I just hate those tall shoes.. And they will start working as if they will fall anytime. It really is annoying
Re: Why Does Ladies Gives Guys Socks / Singlet / Boxers To Men For Their Birthdays? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 20, 2019
Prime1:

NO.... Better ones, at least some of our females will stop working like cockroaches......
Damn... I just hate those tall shoes.. And they will start working as if they will fall anytime. It really is annoying
grin grin grin grin

No that shoe bro, I figuratively asked if you fit the description I wrote up there. smiley
Re: Why Does Ladies Gives Guys Socks / Singlet / Boxers To Men For Their Birthdays? by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:12pm On Jun 20, 2019
But you men like to have the upperhand in everything Why would you impress your girl in the begining only to depress her by buying little things.Na una start am the girl nor first send lipsrsealed una must finish wetin una start grin
HolyBILLIONAIRE:

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Ladies Gives Guys Socks / Singlet / Boxers To Men For Their Birthdays? by Olalan(m): 2:17pm On Jun 20, 2019
You're lucky if she thinks of buying a gift for you of her own accord for your birthday......
Re: Why Does Ladies Gives Guys Socks / Singlet / Boxers To Men For Their Birthdays? by IamPlato(m): 2:22pm On Jun 20, 2019
MariaLavina:
As If You Are A Lesbian
Re: Why Does Ladies Gives Guys Socks / Singlet / Boxers To Men For Their Birthdays? by GOFON(m): 2:22pm On Jun 20, 2019
AmazonTopaz:
But you men like to have the upperhand in everything Why would you impress your girl in the begining only to depress her by buying little things.Na una start am the girl nor first send lipsrsealed una must finish wetin una start grin

when you sow the first 'seed', you are definitely expecting to reap the fruits, but when it doesn't happen that way, you are most likely to be discouraged the next time now...
Re: Why Does Ladies Gives Guys Socks / Singlet / Boxers To Men For Their Birthdays? by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:23pm On Jun 20, 2019
GOFON:

when you sow the first 'seed', you are definitely expecting to reap the fruits, but when it doesn't happen that way, you are most likely to be discouraged the next time now...
Who first send you? angry
Re: Why Does Ladies Gives Guys Socks / Singlet / Boxers To Men For Their Birthdays? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 20, 2019
IamPlato:
As If You Are A Lesbian

Re: Why Does Ladies Gives Guys Socks / Singlet / Boxers To Men For Their Birthdays? by IamPlato(m): 2:24pm On Jun 20, 2019
Because They Are Broke Feministsgrin

Last Month A Sweet Heart Gave Me A Gift; a Perfume And A Fine Beaded Braclet. That Is A Woman That Must Be Married
Re: Why Does Ladies Gives Guys Socks / Singlet / Boxers To Men For Their Birthdays? by HolyBILLIONAIRE(m): 2:28pm On Jun 20, 2019
AntiBrutus:
So, boxers that protects your manhood is of no significance?

grin

Lol, jokes apart now.

1: The girl you are dating. If you ain't dating one of them generous-rich girls, this one isn't our fault. You might never experience that which you seek.

2: There are girls who genuinely want to do better, but they can't afford to. Male items of good quality do not come cheap. Not so many ladies can afford this, considering that guys tend to date below their class (for love and ego sake). Anyway, these ones are excused. I however think that gift is too stale and predictable. Getting him something for his home, would be better sef.

3: Some ladies think you can't be having sex with them and enjoying their money too. Plenty fall in this category. That is why the guy in the FZ ("just a friend"wink would get the best out of a lady than her bf...

4: The male ego. Though so many guys will love to rant on how they want better, so many do not actually want something that expensive. Maybe for their ego or peace of mind. He doesn't want to seem like the receiving party or to avoid a situation where she starts telling the whole world she bought him a car or PS. It is okay when a man brags about changing his woman's life, we all know it isn't the same when a woman does it. So, why do something I can't take glory for?

That said, I think these ladies can do better if they want to. After all, some of them save for months to buy fancy weaves and all...

���� well said!!!
Re: Why Does Ladies Gives Guys Socks / Singlet / Boxers To Men For Their Birthdays? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 20, 2019
IamPlato:
Because They Are Broke Feministsgrin

Last Month A Sweet Heart Gave Me A Gift; a Perfume And A Fine Beaded Braclet. That Is A Woman That Must Be Married
Lmfao! grin A perfume for your body odur, a fine beaded braclet for your ugly wrist tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Why Does Ladies Gives Guys Socks / Singlet / Boxers To Men For Their Birthdays? by psucc(m): 2:32pm On Jun 20, 2019
Gift na gift.
Re: Why Does Ladies Gives Guys Socks / Singlet / Boxers To Men For Their Birthdays? by IamPlato(m): 2:34pm On Jun 20, 2019
MariaLavina:
Lmfao! grin A perfume for your body odur, a fine beaded braclet for your ugly wrist tongue grin

Re: Why Does Ladies Gives Guys Socks / Singlet / Boxers To Men For Their Birthdays? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 20, 2019

Re: Why Does Ladies Gives Guys Socks / Singlet / Boxers To Men For Their Birthdays? by IamPlato(m): 2:36pm On Jun 20, 2019
[quote author=MariaLavina post=79511482][/quote] Her Head Like MTN Mast
Re: Why Does Ladies Gives Guys Socks / Singlet / Boxers To Men For Their Birthdays? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 20, 2019
IamPlato:
Her Head Like MTN Mast

Re: Why Does Ladies Gives Guys Socks / Singlet / Boxers To Men For Their Birthdays? by IamPlato(m): 2:37pm On Jun 20, 2019
[quote author=MariaLavina post=79511849][/quote] See Her Ugly Eye Brow...
Re: Why Does Ladies Gives Guys Socks / Singlet / Boxers To Men For Their Birthdays? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 20, 2019
IamPlato:
See Her Ugly Eye Brow...

Re: Why Does Ladies Gives Guys Socks / Singlet / Boxers To Men For Their Birthdays? by Prime1(m): 3:07pm On Jun 20, 2019
MariaLavina:
grin grin grin grin

No that shoe bro, I figuratively asked if you fit the description I wrote up there. smiley

Oh oh.... Buhhahahahahaha.
I understand now.
Sorry to burst your bubbles.
I'm the stingy type.
Never bought a gift for any of my babe...... Never received one.
Words and emotions/reactions are enough..........and most importantly, It's all about WHAT SPECIAL DELICACY we are going to eat that day....and then the ozaa room wink
Re: Why Does Ladies Gives Guys Socks / Singlet / Boxers To Men For Their Birthdays? by charlie34: 1:01pm On May 26, 2022
If you're not sure where to begin, read this description to find gift ideas for men. Once you've picked out a gift, you'll need to buy a card for him as well. The Dadshop has more information about the gift ideas for men.

(1) (Reply)

world war 3 feminist please don't dissapoint. / Love Has Been Compromised. / What Is “alpha Male”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.