Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

What Will You Do In My Situation? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do In My Situation? (4034 Views)

What Will You Do If You Were In My Situation / What Do I Do About My Situation? / My Situation Forced Me To Beg But My Husband Calls Me A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do In My Situation? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 20, 2019
frankkydee:

Bitte schön
You people should stop making me remember how I and my American girlfriend use to behave o.
Today she sent me her pics while doing video call and I said this is extremely beautiful in Spanish and she sent in Spanish gracias.

While she was about to end the call I told her to call me when she gets free and she used Spanish to say I promise, I had to google the word to k ow what that meant.

It is nice to communicate in a different language sometimes Sha.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In My Situation? by Kevsmart88(m): 10:19pm On Jun 20, 2019
Dear Lord... Reading this piece sent shivers down my spine already.... I can't seem to fathom the rationale behind sleeping with another man when u have decided to spend the rest of ur life with someone else all in the name of farewell sex or whatever nonsense it's called.... Bro you better let go cos believe me the future of this union ain't bright at all...crazy world it is...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do In My Situation? by frankkydee(m): 12:27am On Jun 21, 2019
kingkakaone:

You people should stop making me remember how I and my American girlfriend use to behave o.
Today she sent me her pics while doing video call and I said this is extremely beautiful in Spanish and she sent in Spanish gracias.

While she was about to end the call I told her to call me when she gets free and she used Spanish to say I promise, I had to google the word to k ow what that meant.

It is nice to communicate in a different language sometimes Sha.

Klar, es ist gut
Re: What Will You Do In My Situation? by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 21, 2019
frankkydee:

Klar, es ist gut
Lol, my friend it is all good but I'm not going to continue this with you.
I don't want to rewind, you know what I mean?
Re: What Will You Do In My Situation? by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 21, 2019
If she has done this then she would never stop bro, she would continue to cheat . Dump her and move on.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In My Situation? by raphretle: 1:00am On Jun 21, 2019
Flee from that daughter of Jezebel
Re: What Will You Do In My Situation? by Nobody: 1:33am On Jun 21, 2019
This is serious

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In My Situation? by Demich(m): 1:43am On Jun 21, 2019
FCBboy:
I can't stand all these bullish*ts, God knows am not marrying any Lady unless my dream of relocating to Deutschland comes through.

just imagine.
then you will remain single forever
Re: What Will You Do In My Situation? by sexy74(m): 2:45am On Jun 21, 2019
mp3ree:
good day
i have an issue and i need urgent help.I just did traditional marriage to my girl friend ,found out later that she did introduction with a guy some weeks ago but later called it of two months before our traditional marriage ,also found out the ex fiance has been sleeping with even after she called the initial introduction off.up to the extent of sleeping with the guy four days to our traditional marriage.
am confused on what line of action i should take,she does not know have found out all this

please advice needed ,no insult.
Since you know and have evidence but have not fully committed yourself, brother eu for your life and forget the lady.
Thank me later

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In My Situation? by Oyinlicious(f): 2:55am On Jun 21, 2019
Don't marry him again and move on

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In My Situation? by Emilokoiyawon: 3:37am On Jun 21, 2019
You are a fool, if you still need advice at this stage. If you are not ready to share you wife with the community you better don't marry that gal otherwise, na HBP go kee u las las

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In My Situation? by galantjoe(m): 4:42am On Jun 21, 2019
For my advise for you.

Sometimes not all sins committed before marriage can Be used against woman or man. She did it before before trad wedding. To show her love for u, she cancel her introduction to her another friend just to marry u. To be it is a big Plus that she loves. Having sex with her ex was to pacify him.

To be a man u have to pass many huddle
go ahead to marry her
Re: What Will You Do In My Situation? by Ikpeazukerosene: 6:03am On Jun 21, 2019
OP, confirm the truth. Be sure your source isn't false. Once you have confirmed that it's true, don't yet dump her. Go ahead with the wedding plans. Let her print wedding cards and distribute to her people but don't distribute yours. I'm fact, don't involve your family.

A week before the wedding, confront her with the information. Let her mother be crying blood, no gree. Off your phone and ignore them. That's how to treat biches.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do In My Situation? by Ikpeazukerosene: 6:04am On Jun 21, 2019
galantjoe:
For my advise for you.

Sometimes not all sins committed before marriage can Be used against woman or man. She did it before before trad wedding. To show her love for u, she cancel her introduction to her another friend just to marry u. To be it is a big Plus that she loves. Having sex with her ex was to pacify him.

go ahead to marry her

I don't want to insult you, so I'll say a prayer for you. May you and all your brothers go through what the OP went through in the hands of this girl.

Say amen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do In My Situation? by united442(m): 6:48am On Jun 21, 2019
galantjoe:
For my advise for you.

go ahead to marry her

Go home!
you are drunk.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will You Do In My Situation? by femi4: 6:52am On Jun 21, 2019
mp3ree:
good day
i have an issue and i need urgent help.I just did traditional marriage to my girl friend ,found out later that she did introduction with a guy some weeks ago but later called it of two months before our traditional marriage ,also found out the ex fiance has been sleeping with even after she called the initial introduction off.up to the extent of sleeping with the guy four days to our traditional marriage.
am confused on what line of action i should take,she does not know have found out all this

No respect or regard for you or the institution called marriage. What's confusion are you talking about, flee now before its too late

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will You Do In My Situation? by casperuk(m): 7:24am On Jun 21, 2019
You should leave her now. You are not her true love it is obvious. That's the reasonable thing to do.

My secret is this:

Do you want a faithful woman, a woman you will enjoy and have joy in marriage? Marry the woman who loves you madly, (don't chose by beauty etc those things are vain) and NOT a woman you love.

A man can love any woman, but a woman cannot love any man.

That's why the bible said " Men love your WIFE"

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do In My Situation? by handsomebanana(m): 7:27am On Jun 21, 2019
SLAP44:
Find out the style the ex BF is using, then start using it.

Best answer.

LMAO
Re: What Will You Do In My Situation? by SaucyBenks(m): 7:29am On Jun 21, 2019
mp3ree:
good day

I can only tell you how brutal you should be cos you have been played with in the most disturbing manner.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do In My Situation? by handsomebanana(m): 7:31am On Jun 21, 2019
galantjoe:
For my advise for you.

go ahead to marry her

Another beautiful advise.
Re: What Will You Do In My Situation? by Zither(m): 7:48am On Jun 21, 2019
mp3ree:
good day
i have an issue and i need urgent help.I just did traditional marriage to my girl friend , [b]found out later that she did introduction with a guy some weeks ago but later called it of two months before our traditional marriage[b] ,also found out the ex fiance has been sleeping with even after she called the initial introduction off.up to the extent of sleeping with the guy four days to our traditional marriage.

The bolded is illogical. Did she do the introduction some weeks ago, or you found out some weeks ago that she did introduction (time unspecified but months ago according to her calling off the engagement)?

My advice: she will continue to sleep with the guy - at his place, in hotels, in your bed, and your kids may not really be your kids...in fact, will not be your biological kids. Can you live with that? Your next line of action based on this knowledge is my advice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do In My Situation? by silverlord(m): 8:17am On Jun 21, 2019
My best guess is you already know about the guy before now, but you want to prove strong man and push him out, probably cause you have more money.
Just deal with it, since you think money can buy love.
Re: What Will You Do In My Situation? by Heineken(m): 8:18am On Jun 21, 2019
Ha. Things are happening Sha.
Re: What Will You Do In My Situation? by carter009(m): 8:41am On Jun 21, 2019
Lolz, you don't know anything about Love, stop preaching about it.
Oyinlicious:
Source oyinlicious..com
Re: What Will You Do In My Situation? by frankkydee(m): 9:51am On Jun 21, 2019
kingkakaone:

Lol, my friend it is all good but I'm not going to continue this with you.
I don't want to rewind, you know what I mean?

Ok no qualms
Re: What Will You Do In My Situation? by Sparkle777(f): 10:42am On Jun 21, 2019
I hope u got ur info right? From all indications, u don't know her too well. Should have done the snooping bfor settling for her.
Besides, guys like u had left the women that actually loved them and karma dashed u the bitch u deserved. Life kinda gives us what we deserve.
My advise, call her ppl and urs and tell them every every, then call it off. Don't die for nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do In My Situation? by galantjoe(m): 1:43pm On Jun 21, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

I don't want to insult you, so I'll say a prayer for you. May you and all your brothers go through what the OP went through in the hands of this girl.

Say amen.

Do you know what you re current girlfriend went thru. In terms of many pricks or how many rounds she had before meeting you. Just because u have seen her dark side or past life that made u to believe that you are dating Virgin Mary.

Op has not confirmed those gossip. Yet she posted it on the net. Next u will hear is that op drink sniper. God forbid!

Tell the would be husband and wife the hard truth about marriage. What matters in marriage is respect. Other things are additionals

If the girl shows profound love and respect to op, he should go ahead to marry her
Re: What Will You Do In My Situation? by babyfaceafrica: 1:46pm On Jun 21, 2019
if you are asking what to do,then you are not ready to marry?...imagine lady just dey use u play pingpong and u are asking mumu question.. sissy men
Re: What Will You Do In My Situation? by Samphoenix1: 1:50pm On Jun 21, 2019
mp3ree:
good day

Call that wedding off else you will look back and regret it...
Re: What Will You Do In My Situation? by KingSatan: 2:20pm On Jun 21, 2019
mp3ree:
good day

MY SON, LISTEN TO ME!

IT IS ONLY WHEN YOU NAB A THIEF IN THE ACT THAT HE OR SHE IS BEEN LABELLED A THIEF. WHAT ABOUT OTHERS ROAMING FREELY?

NO ONE WILL EVER TELL YOU THIS, BUT I WILL.

MY SON, THIS IS EXACTLY HOW WOMEN OF THIS AGE BEHAVE. THEY ONLY RECOGNISE THE ONE WHO PAYS THE DOWRY BUT UNTIL THEN, YOU ARE A SUITOR AND NOTHING MORE THAN THAT (SO THEY ARE FREE TO GIVE THE PVSSY TO TUNDE THE MECHANIC AND MAYOWA THE DRIVER). IT IS LITERALLY, WHO PAYS FIRST, GETS THE PVSSY.

ALL THOSE CALLING FOR HER HEAD NEVER MARRIED A VIRGIN AND EVEN THOSE WHO DID MARRY A VIRGIN ARE NOT ASSURED OF THEIR SPOUSES FAITHFULNESS OR THE SUCCESS OF THEIR MARRIAGE.

IF YOU EVER GET THE OPPORTUNITY TO LISTEN TO A WOMAN'S DIRTY SECRET (INCLUDING YOUR MUM), MOST ESPECIALLY STORIES ON HER LOVE LIFE. YOUR EARS WILL TINGLE. cheesy cheesy

IF WOMEN TELL YOU WHAT THEIR PVSSY'S HAVE BEEN THROUGH IN THIS LIFE, YOUR HEART WILL MELT. BECAUSE ON NO CIRCUMSTANCE WOULD YOU SUBJECT ANY PART OF YOUR BODY TO SUCH HARSH AND UNFAVOURABLE CONDITION/ROUTINE (I SPEAK AS A MALE MAN). YOU VISIT TUNDE TODAY, HE SPINS YOUR WAIST LIKE A VEHICLE STEERING WHILE POUNDING YOUR PVSSY WITH ALL HIS MIGHT. BEFORE LEAVING TUNDE'S HOUSE, MAYOWA HAS SENT AN SMS REQUESTING A MEETING IN HIS HOUSE, AND YOU KNOW THAT HE WILL DEFINITELY PULL YOUR PANTS.

WOULD YOU BLAME THE WOMEN? PLEASE DON'T. THERE HAVE BEEN NUMEROUS CASES OF WOMEN WAITING FOR A MAN, BELIEVING AND INVESTING IN A RELATIONSHIP BUT WHEN IT SEEMS LIKE "THIS IS THE RIGHT TIME", THE MAN SAYS "I AM NOT INTERESTED''. OR HE COMES UP WITH FLIMSY EXCUSES LIKE ''IF I MARRY YOU NOW, YOU WILL GET OLDER WHEN YOU BIRTH OUR FIRST CHILD''.

LET ME ASK A VERY RATIONAL QUESTION, IF EVERY WOMAN WE HAVE SLEPT WITH HAD BELIEVED AND WAITED FOR US, WOULD WE HAVE MARRIED THEM? EVEN IF WE HAD MARRIED THEM, HOW MANY WIVES WOULD WE HAVE NOW?

JUST AS MANY MEN OUT THERE HAVE ACCEPTED THEIR FATE THAT THEY MAY NEVER MARRY A VIRGIN AS A SPOUSE, SO THEY ARE LOOKING BEYOND THE HYMEN. I WILL ADVICE YOU TO LOOK BEYOND HER DIRTY SECRETS AND STICK TO THE CORE VALUES OF THAT RELATIONSHIP. NOTWITHSTANDING, I STILL IMPLORE YOU TO ACCOST HER WITH FACTS AND MAKE HER REALISE YOU HAVE IN-DEPTH KNOWLEDGE OF HER DIRTY PAST. I BELIEVE HER REACTION WILL DETERMINE YOUR NEXT LINE OF ACTION.

WHO IS WITHOUT SIN SHOULD CAST THE FIRST STONE.

DON'T LEAVE THAT GOLD FOR SCRAP. OUR SOCIETY IS A REFLECTION OF WHOM WE TRULY ARE.

ALAS, WE ALL HAVE FAILED.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will You Do In My Situation? by mp3ree: 12:47am On Jun 22, 2019
Zither:

The bolded is illogical. Did she do the introduction some weeks ago, or you found out some weeks ago that she did introduction (time unspecified but months ago according to her calling off the engagement)?

My advice: she will continue to sleep with the guy - at his place, in hotels, in your bed, and your kids may not really be your kids...in fact, will not be your biological kids. Can you live with that? Your next line of action based on this knowledge is my advice.

she did the initial introduction on the 24 of February and called it off april 17th, but continued sleeping with the guy up till a week to our traditional wedding.Heard from source that she was the person that even force the guy to do the introduction.The guy was sleeping with her twice a week even four days to our traditional wedding

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Keeps Women Together? / For The Love Of Beer What's Your Favorite Brand And Why? / Supplement For Guys With Small Dicks..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.