Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,072 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Ex Girlfriend now keeps Disturbing Me. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex Girlfriend now keeps Disturbing Me. (7516 Views)

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused / My Ex Girlfriend Now Hates Me / I Engaged My Girlfriend, Now I Am Thinking Of Calling Off The Engagement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex Girlfriend now keeps Disturbing Me. by Intrepid01(m): 8:38am On Jun 21, 2019
BrownCarton:

True.. But when she has created false negative claims about me to family and friends. It hurts man

Broda, I don't know what to say to you but I want you to know I do not blame you for anything. Individuals are different in terms of resilience, determination and emotions. My fear for you now is that you might not be able to stay true to your current decisions, especially if she keeps coming around to beg and disturb you with calls. The sad part is she knows, she still believe you'll call her back and reconcile. The danger in that is if you do that, she's going to grow confidence in inflicting pain on you, she might do terrible things that might make you consider suicide.
So my suggestion of way out is that you need to open up to some of your guys who can continue to give you reasons why you must not go back to her, guys who would daily encourage you on your present decisions.
Also, take a bold step to delete her numbers from your phone, it will prevent temptations, if possible delete your own account on SM platforms.
Thirdly and the most important, start working on getting another lady to fill her position, start flirting with girls as much as you can, this will help fill the void and stop any cravings you might have....

Remember that babe will drag you to early grave if you give her another chance.

Ciao!

7 Likes

Re: Ex Girlfriend now keeps Disturbing Me. by Skmoda360(m): 8:40am On Jun 21, 2019
browncarton, hope you will not go back to her later cuz you still seem emotionally confused
Re: Ex Girlfriend now keeps Disturbing Me. by IamPlato(m): 9:26am On Jun 21, 2019
Amakavula:
You are good, can you help me, I am learning to be a script writer too. IamPlato can you rate this guy ?
In Words: Fool For Love

In IQ: 2.06/100

What He Is Doing Is What I Did To some Of My Exs
Re: Ex Girlfriend now keeps Disturbing Me. by BrownCarton: 9:35am On Jun 21, 2019
Binidefender:
This man or boy is such a sissy, how could you stoop so low to let a bitch manipulate you for so long,
She saw your weakness and she used it against you for long,
There are many pretty bitches out there , get yourself another one, she doesn't deserve you,
A lot of sentiments were involved. As our families knew each other, so I made a lot of escuses till it got real bad.
Re: Ex Girlfriend now keeps Disturbing Me. by Eazie351(m): 9:39am On Jun 21, 2019
so, basically, you've been tossing break ups at yourselves
Re: Ex Girlfriend now keeps Disturbing Me. by logik29(m): 10:07am On Jun 21, 2019
Oyinlicious:
Maybe she still loves you that's why she keeps disturbing or the guy hurt her feelings
hw can dat be?can u hurt d feelings of wuh u love?
Re: Ex Girlfriend now keeps Disturbing Me. by generalissimo(m): 10:10am On Jun 21, 2019
Don't insult love sister. You don't hurt people you love. And you don't feed on their emotional trauma neither. She has been taking the guy's genuine love for games. She ain't worth the guy.
Oyinlicious:
Maybe she still loves you that's why she keeps disturbing or the guy hurt her feelings

3 Likes

Re: Ex Girlfriend now keeps Disturbing Me. by generalissimo(m): 10:17am On Jun 21, 2019
Be glad bro. You've just set yourself free from emotional wreck. Relationship is meant to be enjoyed, not to be endured. Manipulative bitches can make one's life a living hell. What an experience you've got.
BrownCarton:

A lot of sentiments were involved. As our families knew each other, so I made a lot of escuses till it got real bad.
Re: Ex Girlfriend now keeps Disturbing Me. by issylarry(m): 10:18am On Jun 21, 2019
BrownCarton:
Was to move to a very high-end brand new apartment, she has seen the pictures but never been there. She followed me there first time, but before we entered the building, I pretended I really needed her phone for an emergency. She was obviously on my back while using it till I went snooping. It basically got dramatic, neighbours got involved. In my mind, I was happy I d confirmed my suspicion. Gave her her phone back with no reaction whatsoever. She got so dramatic on something totally irrelevant with the neighbours and smashed her phone on the wall. We both drove off from there without saying anything. I then blocked her on all mediums. Few hours later, she came to my house, asking me to open to talk which I refused. Left hundreds of calls, I told her to talk from outside. She waited for hours till past midnight and came back the next day. I still won't show any reaction. I only told her from the balcony to kindly go home as I ve decided I won't let her get too familiar again. She would then go and come back to damage something in a bid to get me to react which I didn't. I then dropped off her stuff with a friend so I don't get to interact with her. Now it's literally happening every day.

Some part of me almost felt bad, but another part of me is very happy leaving her to sulk up the guilt. She was a nightmare.

I believe many guys here can learn from my experience. When she shows signs of dishonesty. Cut it off and move one. Unless you want her to manipulate you into the untrusting insecure controlling freak. Nothing good will ever come out of it.
Of all u v wrtten..dz z d most important tin u shud v done long ago.."when she shows signs of dishonesty. Cut it off and move one. Unless you want her to manipulate you into the untrusting insecure controlling freak. Nothing good will ever come out of it.*"i dnt v time 4 shits*

2 Likes

Re: Ex Girlfriend now keeps Disturbing Me. by ruggedtimi(m): 10:35am On Jun 21, 2019
You probably didnt have a girlfriend at secondary sch..u suppose don learn by now.
Re: Ex Girlfriend now keeps Disturbing Me. by banjicom(m): 10:45am On Jun 21, 2019
BrownCarton:
Was to move to a very high-end brand new apartment, she has seen the pictures but never been there. She followed me there first time, but before we entered the building, I pretended I really needed her phone for an emergency. She was obviously on my back while using it till I went snooping. It basically got dramatic, neighbours got involved. In my mind, I was happy I d confirmed my suspicion. Gave her her phone back with no reaction whatsoever. She got so dramatic on something totally irrelevant with the neighbours and smashed her phone on the wall. We both drove off from there without saying anything. I then blocked her on all mediums. Few hours later, she came to my house, asking me to open to talk which I refused. Left hundreds of calls, I told her to talk from outside. She waited for hours till past midnight and came back the next day. I still won't show any reaction. I only told her from the balcony to kindly go home as I ve decided I won't let her get too familiar again. She would then go and come back to damage something in a bid to get me to react which I didn't. I then dropped off her stuff with a friend so I don't get to interact with her. Now it's literally happening every day.

Some part of me almost felt bad, but another part of me is very happy leaving her to sulk up the guilt. She was a nightmare.

I believe many guys here can learn from my experience. When she shows signs of dishonesty. Cut it off and move one. Unless you want her to manipulate you into the untrusting insecure controlling freak. Nothing good will ever come out of it.

you have done the best bro. It is time to move on and forget the past give yourself a break that girl will never Change, she will only get worst if you marry her. she wants too eats her cake and have it back and she doesnt want you to do the same.
Re: Ex Girlfriend now keeps Disturbing Me. by zed7: 11:30am On Jun 21, 2019
The worse thing that can happen is to have a crazy person as a partner. They practically make you're life miserable, especially when you are 'not a man' like the OP. This same girl will be humble and loyal to a man, not just any man, an alpha male. Girls like this need men that can take charge and whip her into line. You don't need to go physical, just dominate with superior mental and emotional strength. The first time she acts up, set your rules and if she doesn't abide by it, tell her to eff out and mean it.
Unfortunately for the OP, he is emotionally weak, hence it was easy to suffer for so long in the hands of his crazy girlfriend. The other boyfriend was probably more of a man, that's why she couldn't build anything with him and rather ran back to you who she can dominate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex Girlfriend now keeps Disturbing Me. by IamPlato(m): 11:54am On Jun 21, 2019
God Forbid Say I Accept That Oath And Comment In Islamic Section... Analqueenluci
Re: Ex Girlfriend now keeps Disturbing Me. by AnalQueenluci: 12:26pm On Jun 21, 2019
IamPlato:
God Forbid Say I Accept That Oath And Comment In Islamic Section... Analqueenluci
Danny walker upon all your galatical inspirations & IQ grin grin grin

It's Just An Ordinary Oath cheesy cheesy

Re: Ex Girlfriend now keeps Disturbing Me. by AnalQueenluci: 12:29pm On Jun 21, 2019
IamPlato:
You coward grin i just tested you grin n u failed my test d other guy is more afraid self

Oh africans, grin i took such oath back in d days to dribble a richfat man grin
If you know wat u have as a child of God u can take a blood oath and still dribble ur host ,
Danny walker u no i respect you
Re: Ex Girlfriend now keeps Disturbing Me. by BrownCarton: 12:42pm On Jun 21, 2019
Skmoda360:
browncarton, hope you will not go back to her later cuz you still seem emotionally confused
Not possible again. I ve mentally checked out
Re: Ex Girlfriend now keeps Disturbing Me. by princejenks(m): 12:49pm On Jun 21, 2019
the narrator talks too much, typed all this gibberish to tell us how childish he can be, who does that?
Re: Ex Girlfriend now keeps Disturbing Me. by elmagnifico411(m): 1:23pm On Jun 21, 2019
OP, u been dey craze, now u don well. Praise God.

Nothing else to say..
Re: Ex Girlfriend now keeps Disturbing Me. by Lonelypacifist6: 1:31pm On Jun 21, 2019
She's a Hoe, Bro you're lucky you dumped her smelly Ass
Re: Ex Girlfriend now keeps Disturbing Me. by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:42pm On Jun 21, 2019
The game of love. You can't win all d time
Re: Ex Girlfriend now keeps Disturbing Me. by babyfaceafrica: 1:54pm On Jun 21, 2019
so we still have sissy men like this?..smh
Re: Ex Girlfriend now keeps Disturbing Me. by IamPlato(m): 3:07pm On Jun 21, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

You coward grin i just tested you grin n u failed my test d other guy is more afraid self

Oh africans, grin i took such oath back in d days to dribble a richfat man grin
If you know wat u have as a child of God u can take a blood oath and still dribble ur host ,
Danny walker u no i respect you
I Have Accepted It Before but They Removed Me After I Troubled Them With Questions... Why Accept It Again When I Know I Might Do Same again
Re: Ex Girlfriend now keeps Disturbing Me. by IamPlato(m): 3:10pm On Jun 21, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Danny walker upon all your galatical inspirations & IQ grin grin grin

It's Just An Ordinary Oath cheesy cheesy
This One Wey You Don De Track Me Like This, I No Won Wake Up One Morning Come See Trailer of Soldiers For Front Of My House o grin
Re: Ex Girlfriend now keeps Disturbing Me. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 21, 2019
Walahi, dis guy is a pussy! I bet my left ball that dis pvssy of a man will still accept that girl back.
Re: Ex Girlfriend now keeps Disturbing Me. by AnalQueenluci: 3:22pm On Jun 21, 2019
IamPlato:
This One Wey You Don De Track Me Like This, I No Won Wake Up One Morning Come See Trailer of Soldiers For Front Of My House o grin
I like you thats y ,but ur nigerian behaviour i hate actually
Re: Ex Girlfriend now keeps Disturbing Me. by IamPlato(m): 4:11pm On Jun 21, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

I like you thats y ,but ur nigerian behaviour i hate actually
ok what nigerian behaviour? You Know We All Are Not Perfect... So Tell Me The Behaviours That Are Wrong
Re: Ex Girlfriend now keeps Disturbing Me. by kingreign(m): 4:38pm On Jun 21, 2019
BrownCarton:
Was to ...

I'm NOT sorry to say this, but you are a SISSY. PUSSY ASS NIQQUR, getting embarrassed and insulted and your pride dragged down the drain by a girl and disgracing male folks all over, tolerating shyyte from a girl you've not married to?

Tshwa upon tshwa!

1 Like

Re: Ex Girlfriend now keeps Disturbing Me. by AnalQueenluci: 4:40pm On Jun 21, 2019
IamPlato:
ok what nigerian behaviour? You Know We All Are Not Perfect... So Tell Me The Behaviours That Are Wrong
Neva mind ..just kidding ,smile smiley
Re: Ex Girlfriend now keeps Disturbing Me. by generationz(f): 4:42pm On Jun 21, 2019
BrownCarton:
Hi guys,
This is a follow up to my initial thread where my girlfriend.. Now ex... Asked for a one week space.

https://www.nairaland.com/5164412/she-said-she-wants-space

So a lot happened after the one week space. Honestly, my anxiety got the whole of me, cos she really drenched me emotionally. I found myself becoming a joke of my former self. From the man who will be in control, to the guy chasing for her time. She basically put me on a chasing wheel.

After the space,  I mentioned we were "working" through things for about a week, until when she did the worst. Basically arguing against me in a confrontation with her 'toaster', taking his side and calling me a liar and driving home with him. I did break up on the spot, but she still came back like she didn't realise what she did was the height. I still thought "well, maybe she didn't understand", so at the expense of my self-respect, I took her back but promised myself that when things cooled down, I will give her an ultimatum to cut off with that guy.

Op how was your childhood like?

Did you suffer abandonment from one or both parents or were you abused ?

You need to get to the root of this and seek help asap
Re: Ex Girlfriend now keeps Disturbing Me. by Masterclass32: 4:44pm On Jun 21, 2019
It's good you moved on, and it's best you don't look back, for your own sake. Love doesn't have to be so draining. Her type don't give up easily, so you better brace up. Go 'No contact' on her, no calls, no messages, no whatsapp, no meeting her anywhere, no facebook, no nothing.
Re: Ex Girlfriend now keeps Disturbing Me. by IamPlato(m): 5:03pm On Jun 21, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Neva mind ..just kidding ,smile smiley
This Girl Sha. As If She Is Not Nigerian undecided
Re: Ex Girlfriend now keeps Disturbing Me. by AnalQueenluci: 5:41pm On Jun 21, 2019
IamPlato:
This Girl Sha. As If She Is Not Nigerian undecided
Thats y i told neva mind ,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naked Woman Fight A Man Cause He No Pay After Bleep (photo) / Is This The Biggest Booty You Have Seen?(photo) / MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.