Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

ASUU Opposes Nigeria Prof’s Sacking, Detention In Ghana - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ASUU Opposes Nigeria Prof’s Sacking, Detention In Ghana (23791 Views)

Federal Gov’t Denies Bailing Peter Obi Out Of Detention In UK / Yoruba Nation Agitators To Protest Against Igboho’s Detention In Cotonou / US Opposes Nigeria's Plan To Hand Abacha Looted Funds To Governor Bagudu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Opposes Nigeria Prof’s Sacking, Detention In Ghana by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 21, 2019
vaxx:
This is empty threat. Did he say those words in the lecture room? If you are a lecturer and you meet you kinsmen at a social gathering and you make inciteful comments, would that amount to academic freedom? I am disappointed by this statement from the Union. They should have rather apologized on behalf of their colleague. I am more disappointed by their quote. Is it what you say Ghana's education standard is 80% below that of Nigeria? You could not even appreciate the context of what you quoted! Which reasonable country will allow such a speech? Will American prof teaching in Canadian uni condemn Canada EDUCATIONAl System.

I understand your point, but of late the Ghanian media categorize all Nigerians as criminals while they enjoy the benefits of same Nigerians and Nigeria in their polity..

Give definitive measures to crimes not tag a people criminal just because of a miserable few, that was what the professor was trying to emphasize, and to think the govt would harp on such to advise its media accordingly, it axed the professor.

If we begin to do same to ghanaians as multiple criminal stories have been alleged against them and aswell could be made up as rumours like the ghanian media has done in previous past, would we have good news ever coming of Ghana with our dominating media?.

4 Likes

Re: ASUU Opposes Nigeria Prof’s Sacking, Detention In Ghana by izzou(m): 10:01am On Jun 21, 2019
ORIJIN201:
I'm very sure many foreign people don't share the same opinion. I've worked with several internationals and they also don't share this your mumu opinion. If they did, I wouldn't even have a job to do. You own your opinion, a wack opinion that doesn't even matter. You are just a product of failed parenting. Good day.

Many foreign people don't share the same opinion but it's still the same foreign people that you work with that classified us into that category, that makes it almost impossible for us to get a visa, that deport us at any slightest opportunity

You are a stupid person irrespective of wherever you are or whatever you do grin
Re: ASUU Opposes Nigeria Prof’s Sacking, Detention In Ghana by Eaglesence: 10:01am On Jun 21, 2019
helinues:

Nobody is running Nigeria down excepts Nigerians themselves.. If you have been outside Nigeria before, then you will understand better..

The professor goofed.. Ghananains are accommodative. We Nigerians have abused the opportunities

Oga, I lived there for ,12 years. Ghanaians can be accommodative if you have them as close friends. But in the midst of that, they also talk shit about Nigerians. I was in a Political science class when one of our professors used nigeria as an instance, running the integrity of nigeria down with historical examples only God knows where he got them from. look, I started shedding tears right there where I sat. My Nigerian colleague tried reassuring me by saying the prof was only giving an un-serious example but I was really pained and angry. Can't forget that day. Even ghanaian students will say we came to take over their land and corrupt their people I mean, what..

4 Likes

Re: ASUU Opposes Nigeria Prof’s Sacking, Detention In Ghana by ORIJIN201(m): 10:02am On Jun 21, 2019
vaxx:
're you asking me this. Don't you read when he said the present Ghana Goverment came purposely to witch hunt Nigerians and the provoking statement he says about Ghana educational systems fallen below standard.
Did he lie based on the current happenings? He lives there and he knows better. That it's not an incite ful statement based on happenings. A media hell bent on criminalizing a nation of 200m people. There are lots of foreign nationals committing crime here and the media hasn't witch hunt anyone. Truth be told, is the Ghanaian educational system better than Nigeria's? No. He works there and he knows it. The Ghanaian govt simply heard the truth from who works and lives with them, and the truth they say, is bitter.

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Opposes Nigeria Prof’s Sacking, Detention In Ghana by maestroferdi: 10:04am On Jun 21, 2019
chrisagyei:
The bottom line is he was sacked and he received allowances or salaries or whatever adjective you deem appropriate,it's less of my concern.Nobody can destroy the image of Ghana because they have personal issues with us.The man even went on to degrade Dr.Kwame Nkrumah our founder.He's an enemy of the state and he's currently under investigation because he might have started carrying out any of his threats and said so we currently can't let him go.He has been granted bail so he's currently not under arrest buh he can't leave the country now.After everything if he's innocent of any action,he will be deported buh if he started anything,the laws will deal with him.
The problem with Ghana is that you guys are suffering from small country complex else you would not have overreacted over a fairly normal empty threat...

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Opposes Nigeria Prof’s Sacking, Detention In Ghana by Preshiamadina: 10:05am On Jun 21, 2019
I am totally on the same page with ASUU on this����

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Opposes Nigeria Prof’s Sacking, Detention In Ghana by Davidasi: 10:06am On Jun 21, 2019
izzou:

I'm against the prof, and I'm no fool

If it was tougher countries like China, he probably would be jailed and there's ABSOLUTELY NOTHING our government or ASUU will do

You know why? We have no reputation. No laws. No enforcement. Our leaders go out there to berate their own country. Our politicians steal and bring it to their own country. From kidnapping, drug peddling, terrorism, prostitution, and all atrocities, we come out tops

And you know the funny part? We condemn those who judge us, but we never do anything to change the reason why they judge

So kudos once more to the Ghanaian government. They should place a ban on the prof too. cool
. You are a fool how would u critique your own country, Ghanaians commits crime here in Nigeria check well and nobody kill them or chase this is pure hatred from that poo country

4 Likes

Re: ASUU Opposes Nigeria Prof’s Sacking, Detention In Ghana by chrisagyei: 10:07am On Jun 21, 2019
maestroferdi:
What are you talking about?

The prof is 100% right.

You small neighbours are taking Nigeria's accommodating/cosmopolitan disposition for granted...

How dare Ghanaians disparage Nigeria when they are quite aware that Nigeria can reasonably do without Ghana while the reverse is not necessarily the case? If for example, Nigerians schooling in Ghana were to withdraw their patronage from the educational system in Ghana, will it not have a seismic effect or send shock waves to Ghana?

Why cant you muster the courage to punish offenders without dragging the name of Nigeria to the mud?

Some day the leadership in Nigeria will get it right and send a resounding signal to the small countries who relish casting aspersions on Africa's most important nation...
We're not a small nation.We have the second largest population in West Africa and 2nd largest economy in West Africa.We don't care what Nigeria does with its money buh currently,there are 4-5 million Nigerians in Ghana and far far more Nigerians in Ghana than any other country in the world except Nigeria of course.We arrest and prosecute any person who commits a crime without fear or favour and our media is ranked 1st Africa and 21st worldwide ahead of even UK and the USA in the World Media Freedom.We can't censor their post,they even insult the president and nothing is done to them.We can't tell them what to post.You guys feel too arrogant buh if course that's not my concern.We just want to maintain our minimum crime free and serene environment which attracted millions of Nigerians to engage their legitimate activities in the country at the first place.And about we doing without you,even the Great America is currently having serious issues with a less than 15 million population North Korea and upon all sanctions,North Korea still survives much more Nigeria who can't even put her acts together threatening to make Ghana suffer if it removes their insignificant investments from our country.
Re: ASUU Opposes Nigeria Prof’s Sacking, Detention In Ghana by Pacesetter123(m): 10:08am On Jun 21, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:

They can be right or wrong, if you don't like it stay away from their country

Nigerians can be kill for far less in China
I feel irritated by dis ur "if you don't like it stay away from their country" comment. Come to my state here in N.Delta, Ghanaians form a community for one costal local government....and I can bet u,dia not angels.We av never asked dem to stay away from our country.

4 Likes

Re: ASUU Opposes Nigeria Prof’s Sacking, Detention In Ghana by izzou(m): 10:09am On Jun 21, 2019
Davidasi:
. You are a fool how would u critique your own country, Ghanaians commits crime here in Nigeria check well and nobody kill them or chase this is pure hatred from that poo country

If you can list ten reported crimes of Ghanaians here in Nigeria, I'll apologize for that statement I made.

Also if you can list ten successful convictions and prosecutions done by the Nigerian government on foreigners this year, I'll apologize too

Stop expecting good governance from another country
Re: ASUU Opposes Nigeria Prof’s Sacking, Detention In Ghana by chrisagyei: 10:10am On Jun 21, 2019
maestroferdi:
What are you talking about?

The prof is 100% right.

You small neighbours are taking Nigeria's accommodating/cosmopolitan disposition for granted...

How dare Ghanaians disparage Nigeria when they are quite aware that Nigeria can reasonably do without Ghana while the reverse is not necessarily the case? If for example, Nigerians schooling in Ghana were to withdraw their patronage from the educational system in Ghana, will it not have a seismic effect or send shock waves to Ghana?

Why cant you muster the courage to punish offenders without dragging the name of Nigeria to the mud?

Some day the leadership in Nigeria will get it right and send a resounding signal to the small countries who relish casting aspersions on Africa's most important nation...
We're not a small nation.We have the second largest population in West Africa and 2nd largest economy in West Africa.We don't care what Nigeria does with its money buh currently,there are 4-5 million Nigerians in Ghana and far far more Nigerians in Ghana than any other country in the world except Nigeria of course.We arrest and prosecute any person who commits a crime without fear or favour and our media is ranked 1st Africa and 21st worldwide ahead of even UK and the USA in the World Media Freedom.We can't censor their post,they even insult the president and nothing is done to them.We can't tell them what to post.You guys feel too arrogant buh if course that's not my concern.We just want to maintain our minimum crime free and serene environment which attracted millions of Nigerians to engage their legitimate activities in the country at the first place.And about we doing without you,even the Great America is currently having serious issues with a less than 15 million population North Korea and upon all sanctions,North Korea still survives much more Nigeria who can't even put her acts together threatening to make Ghana suffer if it removes their insignificant investments from our country.We are a sovereign nation and not even America can threaten us.
Re: ASUU Opposes Nigeria Prof’s Sacking, Detention In Ghana by ORIJIN201(m): 10:12am On Jun 21, 2019
izzou:

Many foreign people don't share the same opinion but it's still the same foreign people that you work with that classified us into that category, that makes it almost impossible for us to get a visa, that deport us at any slightest opportunity

You are a stupid person irrespective of wherever you are or whatever you do grin
That is how the media works you idiot. It's a tool. Just because something is commonly done doesn't make it right. When did the west start being a saint that you believe every rubbish? You don't have sense and you are wasting my time. All I have to do is dig your posts and I'll be sure to find foolishness all over your posts. If you don't have anything doing in their land, you get denied Visa. You sound like whom have been denied visas countless of time. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: ASUU Opposes Nigeria Prof’s Sacking, Detention In Ghana by ScotMisile: 10:14am On Jun 21, 2019
It is easier to sell your Father land than your neighbor's land.. as many Nigerians that are calling out this man for being a compatriot. .pls, tell me how America is of all nations so righteous.
Re: ASUU Opposes Nigeria Prof’s Sacking, Detention In Ghana by vaxx: 10:18am On Jun 21, 2019
ORIJIN201:
Did he lie based on the current happenings? He lives there and he knows better. That it's not an incite ful statement based on happenings. A media hell bent on criminalizing a nation of 200m people. There are lots of foreign nationals committing crime here and the media hasn't witch hunt anyone. Truth be told, is the Ghanaian educational system better than Nigeria's? No. He works there and he knows it. The Ghanaian govt simply heard the truth from who works and lives with them, and the truth they say, is bitter.

The Prof goofed in some of his suggestions for a propaganda style response to what he suggest as a clearly xenophobic attacks on Nigerians. He was clear that the information put out doesn't need to be wholly true, as he knows once the damage is done, that is why he pleaded and deny it after he was summoned to the university community. That's propaganda for you and it is clear he likes that! Misinformation and disinformation are parts of nation's tools to counter perceived enemy nations not only in war times but during peace times too. But in this information age, with the ability to quickly expose falsehood like fake news, urban myths, etc., propaganda easily backfires once exposed and ones integrity and credibility is eroded. So I think he is wrong on the choice of that strategy. All that was needed is to list actual cases of abuse and harassment of Nigerians in Ghana, things which can be verified, and coverage of what Nigerians are contributing to the Ghanaian society, to communities, to individuals, etc., etc. Have Nigerians speaking against their criminal countrimen, as some had done on video's before, calling on the Ghanaian authorities to deal with them.

Nigerians should know Ghana is not one of their states that they can dictate to. She is a sovereign country with laws that must be obeyed by everybody resident there. If anybody thinks he can’t obey thr laws he should leave the country. Nigeria government cannot dictate to Ghana how much less of ASUU.
Re: ASUU Opposes Nigeria Prof’s Sacking, Detention In Ghana by izzou(m): 10:18am On Jun 21, 2019
ORIJIN201:
That is how the media works you idiot. It's a tool. Just because something is commonly done doesn't make it right. When did the west start being a saint that you believe every rubbish? You don't have sense and you are wasting my time. All I have to do is dig your posts and I'll be sure to find foolishness all over your posts. If you don't have anything doing in their land, you get denied Visa. You sound like whom have been denied visas countless of time. grin grin

I'm glad you can see your stupidity a little.... When Cameron called us fantastically corrupt, I guess it was the media. When Trump called us all Shitthole countries, I still guess it was the media

Even when Buhari was asked about Ganduje's video and he said he has no idea of the technology used, I still guess it was the media.(At least the Ghanaian president won't say such)

And when you have no sense left, you begin to assume grin. Let me help you. I've never applied for a visa in my life. Never left here except to Benin Republic and Togo

I hope you stop being foolish today. It's the last working day of the week
Re: ASUU Opposes Nigeria Prof’s Sacking, Detention In Ghana by Original447(m): 10:20am On Jun 21, 2019
rampantlover:
Nigerians are very stupid, that's why you are being ruled by uneducated Fulani herdsman. How can you tell your employer his standards are very low compared to your country and you still expect him to employ you. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You that is less advance in mental reasoning, you are running your mouth! I have been to your country and have witness it myself! your educational system is substandard! because your manpower is limited! Which is the same in other sectors. Imagine in a faculty of English in winneba university, have just two professors and they are from Nigeria on sabbatical leave and will round up at the end of the year! Then the university management will go about looking for another ones to hire from same Nigerians you fools are treating with contempt and prejudice! You people be complete yawa to yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Opposes Nigeria Prof’s Sacking, Detention In Ghana by ORIJIN201(m): 10:20am On Jun 21, 2019
chrisagyei:
We're not a small nation.We have the second largest population in West Africa and 2nd largest economy in West Africa.We don't care what Nigeria does with its money buh currently,there are 4-5 million Nigerians in Ghana and far far more Nigerians in Ghana than any other country in the world except Nigeria of course.We arrest and prosecute any person who commits a crime without fear or favour and our media is ranked 1st Africa and 21st worldwide ahead of even UK and the USA in the World Media Freedom.We can't censor their post,they even insult the president and nothing is done to them.We can't tell them what to post.You guys feel too arrogant buh if course that's not my concern.We just want to maintain our minimum crime free and serene environment which attracted millions of Nigerians to engage their legitimate activities in the country at the first place.And about we doing without you,even the Great America is currently having serious issues with a less than 15 million population North Korea and upon all sanctions,North Korea still survives much more Nigeria who can't even put her acts together threatening to make Ghana suffer if it removes their insignificant investments from our country.We are a sovereign nation and not even America can threaten us.
Heard of bilateral ties? cheesy grin
All those America and Britain you are shouting are nautical miles away from you. We will pull away from your economy, ban our nationals from schooling there, disconnect your electricity, sell our oil to someone else. Based on current happenings, your media is shiiite for spreading falsehood. Nigeria has docile leaders, nothing more. We are just surrounded by more hungry nations we pump life into economically.

4 Likes

Re: ASUU Opposes Nigeria Prof’s Sacking, Detention In Ghana by maestroferdi: 10:21am On Jun 21, 2019
chrisagyei:
We're not a small nation.We have the second largest population in West Africa and 2nd largest economy in West Africa.We don't care what Nigeria does with its money buh currently,there are 4-5 million Nigerians in Ghana and far far more Nigerians in Ghana than any other country in the world except Nigeria of course.We arrest and prosecute any person who commits a crime without fear or favour and our media is ranked 1st Africa and 21st worldwide ahead of even UK and the USA in the World Media Freedom.We can't censor their post,they even insult the president and nothing is done to them.We can't tell them what to post.You guys feel too arrogant buh if course that's not my concern.We just want to maintain our minimum crime free and serene environment which attracted millions of Nigerians to engage their legitimate activities in the country at the first place.And about we doing without you,even the Great America is currently having serious issues with a less than 15 million population North Korea and upon all sanctions,North Korea still survives much more Nigeria who can't even put her acts together threatening to make Ghana suffer if it removes their insignificant investments from our country.
This man...you will make a poor comedian...

I live online and I am yet to read anything worth my time published by a Ghanaian platform...so what is media in Ghana?

Do you call banal and amateurish journalism media excellence?

Nigeria and Ghana are not on the same frequency...you should know that...

It it were Kenya, Egypt or South Africa...may be we would have taken notice but Ghana which can barely outnumber Lagos State...no way!

5 Likes

Re: ASUU Opposes Nigeria Prof’s Sacking, Detention In Ghana by Notatribalist(m): 10:21am On Jun 21, 2019
helinues:

Nobody is running Nigeria down excepts Nigerians themselves.. If you have been outside Nigeria before, then you will understand better..

The professor goofed.. Ghananains are accommodative. We Nigerians have abused the opportunities
keep ur FUCKING mouth shut.i live here in Ghana and have never abused any opportunity.if u have abused any then u have urself to blame.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Opposes Nigeria Prof’s Sacking, Detention In Ghana by vaxx: 10:23am On Jun 21, 2019
Esseite:

I understand your point, but of late the Ghanian media categorize all Nigerians as criminals while they enjoy the benefits of same Nigerians and Nigeria in their polity..

Give definitive measures to crimes not tag a people criminal just because of a miserable few, that was what the professor was trying to emphasize, and to think the govt would harp on such to advise its media accordingly, it axed the professor.

If we begin to do same to ghanaians as multiple criminal stories have been alleged against them and aswell could be made up as rumours like the ghanian media has done in previous past, would we have good news ever coming of Ghana with our dominating media?.
mine is when you are in Rome, you behave like Romans to be able to adapt to Roman society or else even if you spend 1000 years you are not needed.

And likewise the so called response from the Lagos University, is irritating and very unfortunate. Cant the police do their lawful duty? what is the locus of Lagos university to threaten a sovereign state like Ghana. Please they should give the country a break, once they are in Ghana they should be ready to abide by Ghanaian laws and if they can't, they are not welcome.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Opposes Nigeria Prof’s Sacking, Detention In Ghana by Davidasi: 10:24am On Jun 21, 2019
I was in Ghana in 2004 and 2005 and I can see how président Obasanjo gave Ghana police about 700 pick up to their police and I can see how Obasanjo borrowed about 150millions to kuffo that time now look at the stupid country now embarrassing who is Ghana, wetin Ghana get , Ghana man that cannot spend money to buy good cloth or even good car very poor looking poor people I have being there before they excrete everywhere infact na we open their eye just imagine Ghana of yesterday that don’t have any strong companies that have any international branch

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Opposes Nigeria Prof’s Sacking, Detention In Ghana by ORIJIN201(m): 10:27am On Jun 21, 2019
izzou:

I'm glad you can see your stupidity a little.... When Cameron called us fantastically corrupt, I guess it was the media. When Trump called us all Shitthole countries, I still guess it was the media

Even when Buhari was asked about Ganduje's video and he said he has no idea of the technology used, I still guess it was the media.(At least the Ghanaian president won't say such)

And when you have no sense left, you begin to assume grin. Let me help you. I've never applied for a visa in my life. Never left here except to Benin Republic and Togo

I hope you stop being foolish today. It's the last working day of the week
is it only Nigeria trump called a shithole? Everyone knows trump to be a crack head that listed his some of his companies for bankruptcy in order to evade the law, and he is still screwing America with bunch of propaganda to get votes for the next election. Everyone knows Cameron's father to be a thief for having offshore accounts evading tax. And we both know ganduje lost the election. And we both know Buhari is a false saint. All you are doing is naming pots that call kettles black. My friend stop quoting me if you have nothing reasonable to say.

5 Likes

Re: ASUU Opposes Nigeria Prof’s Sacking, Detention In Ghana by ORIJIN201(m): 10:31am On Jun 21, 2019
vaxx:

The Prof goofed in some of his suggestions for a propaganda style response to what he suggest as a clearly xenophobic attacks on Nigerians. He was clear that the information put out doesn't need to be wholly true, as he knows once the damage is done, that is why he pleaded and deny iy after he was summoned to the university community. it That's propaganda for you and it is clear he likes that! Misinformation and disinformation are parts of nation's tools to counter perceived enemy nations not only in war times but during peace times too. But in this information age, with the ability to quickly expose falsehood like fake news, urban myths, etc., propaganda easily backfires once exposed and ones integrity and credibility is eroded. So I think he is wrong on the choice of that strategy. All that was needed is to list actual cases of abuse and harassment of Nigerians in Ghana, things which can be verified, and coverage of what Nigerians are contributing to the Ghanaian society, to communities, to individuals, etc., etc. Have Nigerians speaking against their criminal countrimen, as some had done on video's before, calling on the Ghanaian authorities to deal with them.

Nigerians should know Ghana is not one of their states that they can dictate to. She is a sovereign country with laws that must be obeyed by everybody resident there. If anybody thinks he can’t obey thr laws he should leave the country. Nigeria government cannot dictate to Ghana how much less of ASUU.
Nobody is calling Nigerians saints. Nobody has in fact shielded Nigerians foing shady business there. All we sre saying is Ghana should arrest the criminals and do the its job as a govt. If the govt sets examples, the laws will be respected, and only good Nigerians who are legit will be there. But the Ghanaian media is inciting ghanaians against Nigeria. You need to read their papers and online news.

6 Likes

Re: ASUU Opposes Nigeria Prof’s Sacking, Detention In Ghana by vaxx: 10:31am On Jun 21, 2019
ORIJIN201:
Heard of bilateral ties? cheesy grin
All those America and Britain you are shouting are nautical miles away from you. We will pull away from your economy, ban our nationals from schooling there, disconnect your electricity, sell our oil to someone else. Based on current happenings, your media is shiiite for spreading falsehood. Nigeria has docile leaders, nothing more. We are just surrounded by more hungry nations we pump life into economically.
To correct you , Nigeria actually don't sell electricity to Ghana but gas which demand has been reducing gradually of late due to Ghana new Gas discovery. And about banning Nigeria schooling in Ghana. Actually, it will not be possible. There are some tall list PROMINENT Nigerians who graduated from Ghana institution. The former chief justice is an example. And about economy, it is a win-win situation Ghana lost, Nigeria lost. GHANA GAIN, NIGERIA GAIN.
Re: ASUU Opposes Nigeria Prof’s Sacking, Detention In Ghana by Notatribalist(m): 10:36am On Jun 21, 2019
chrisagyei:
well,let me state this categorically that i stopped reading your comment after i read where you claimed the second best economy in west Africa.Yes you are a Ghanaian,you have every right to elevate ur country.if i may ask..do you reside in Ghana?how they hell you called a country where ordinary fruit juice goes for more than 7 Cedis second largest in West Africa?go to Togo,Nigeria and Benin and see how much such will cost..do we have to talk about the cost of transportation in Ghana?see charley,when it comes to economy Ghana is in complete mess,don't even try to deny this obvious fact..

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Opposes Nigeria Prof’s Sacking, Detention In Ghana by vaxx: 10:36am On Jun 21, 2019
ORIJIN201:
Nobody is calling Nigerians saints. Nobody has in fact shielded Nigerians foing shady business there. All we sre saying is Ghana should arrest the criminals and do the its job as a govt. If the govt sets examples, the laws will be respected, and only good Nigerians who are legit will be there. But the Ghanaian media is inciting ghanaians against Nigeria. You need to read their papers and online news.
The simple truth, the proof goofed as he made so many blantant statement just to discredit Ghana educational system and positive hospitality image.

NOTHING empirical tested information proves Ghana educational system is way below Nigeria standard . Infact many report suggest otherwise. Ghana was recently rated as 3rd most PEACEFUL state in Africa and 44th in the world. So that kind of sense the prof is trying to pass out is actually false
Re: ASUU Opposes Nigeria Prof’s Sacking, Detention In Ghana by Rolly22(m): 10:45am On Jun 21, 2019
Esseite:

This is the reason, Chinese would build restaurants in Nigeria and say "No blacks"

Because we have already rejected ourselves.

Bro I Don't know why you're arguing with that sell out. Imagine a Nigerian saying we should not associate with Nigerians? Does that mean all of us are bad and evil? That is madness.

4 Likes

Re: ASUU Opposes Nigeria Prof’s Sacking, Detention In Ghana by wizzzmike: 10:46am On Jun 21, 2019
Davidasi:
I was in Ghana in 2004 and 2005 and I can see how président Obasanjo gave Ghana police about 700 pick up to their police and I can see how Obasanjo borrowed about 150millions to kuffo that time now look at the stupid country now embarrassing who is Ghana, wetin Ghana get , Ghana man that cannot spend money to buy good cloth or even good car very poor looking poor people I have being there before they excrete everywhere infact na we open their eye just imagine Ghana of yesterday that don’t have any strong companies that have any international branch

lies lies lies and crime that's what Nigerians are good at and wetin useless Nigeria get lol very funny poverty capital and upon all the oil and gas u can't even produce a kilowatt of electricity....yet u call that Nigeria a country? dumbass

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Opposes Nigeria Prof’s Sacking, Detention In Ghana by Rolly22(m): 10:47am On Jun 21, 2019
helinues:

Having shops?? That's a norm for evil perpetuals to disguise. See the Ghanaians are even somehow late.. They should have done this long time ago before things get worse to this stage..

Some Nigerians sometimes claimed Ghana more than Ghananain self with their show off and bragging..

You do anyhow, you see anyhow

You're a big FOOL
Re: ASUU Opposes Nigeria Prof’s Sacking, Detention In Ghana by ORIJIN201(m): 10:47am On Jun 21, 2019
vaxx:
To correct you , Nigeria actually don't sell electricity to Ghana but gas which demand has been reducing gradually of late due to Ghana new Gas discovery. And about banning Nigeria schooling in Ghana. Actually, it will not be possible. There are some tall list PROMINENT Nigerians who graduated from Ghana institution. The former chief justice is an example. And about economy, it is a win-win situation Ghana lost, Nigeria lost. GHANA GAIN, NIGERIA GAIN.
I accept corrections. Unlike some dimwit on weed. The truth is no nation is an island. Most authorities in Ghana has failed to carry out its work in this matter. How can you allow your wards to criminalise a nation without calling them to order? Currently, Nigeria is shiiite under this govt. It's a shame Nigerians are divided at this point when unity and one voice is needed the most. Even some nonentity are displaying tribalism in the first page. We need to bar tribalism in our constitution so anyone guilty should be thought a lesson, but when you look at it, that is what they, the politicians want. My take is this, every Nigerian should push for the division of this country so that everyone with mindset alike should rule themselves. Nigeria is not working at all.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Opposes Nigeria Prof’s Sacking, Detention In Ghana by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 21, 2019
vaxx:
mine is when you are in Rome, you behave like Romans to be able to adapt to Roman society or else even if you spend 1000 years you are not needed.

And likewise the so called response from the Lagos University, is irritating and very unfortunate. Cant the police do their lawful duty? what is the locus of Lagos university to threaten a sovereign state like Ghana. Please they should give the country a break, once they are in Ghana they should be ready to abide by Ghanaian laws and if they can't, they are not welcome.

Crime has no location or identity, Crime resides in individuals, castigate the individual not the location or identity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Army Rescues 17-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped By Boko Haram In 2014 In Borno (Pic) / Join in Everyday Prayers For Our Country Nigeria and our Leaders. / Organisation Of Islamic Countries (OIC) Congratulates President-elect, Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.