Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

"Desperate To Marry Causes Divorce" This Lady Advices Her Fellow Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Desperate To Marry Causes Divorce" This Lady Advices Her Fellow Ladies (1765 Views)

Foreign Lady Gives Her Fellow Ladies 5 Tips On Marrying A Nigerian Man (Video / ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies / Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Desperate To Marry Causes Divorce" This Lady Advices Her Fellow Ladies by Omuneizzy6(m): 12:21pm On Jun 21, 2019
A young pretty lady took to her timeline to advise her fellow spinsters never to be too desperate to get married...

see her post below....

cc; Lala
Mods, I love this please let our ladies here see this...

Re: "Desperate To Marry Causes Divorce" This Lady Advices Her Fellow Ladies by Rogodo22(m): 12:22pm On Jun 21, 2019
Re: "Desperate To Marry Causes Divorce" This Lady Advices Her Fellow Ladies by Kingosytex(m): 12:22pm On Jun 21, 2019
she is definitely right...

this is a good advice to all those "i must not remain single before the end of this year crew"

1 Like

Re: "Desperate To Marry Causes Divorce" This Lady Advices Her Fellow Ladies by thesicilian: 12:24pm On Jun 21, 2019
An unmarried person has no business giving marriage advice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Desperate To Marry Causes Divorce" This Lady Advices Her Fellow Ladies by Omuneizzy6(m): 12:29pm On Jun 21, 2019
thesicilian:
but she is right unless you are desperate to see your rich husband too... anybody can advice us...if a nonsense advice is given please leave the non and take the sense..

2 Likes

Re: "Desperate To Marry Causes Divorce" This Lady Advices Her Fellow Ladies by EngrMcDon(m): 12:31pm On Jun 21, 2019
Marriage based on physical appearance and wealth hardly survive hard times

3 Likes

Re: "Desperate To Marry Causes Divorce" This Lady Advices Her Fellow Ladies by Kingosytex(m): 12:47pm On Jun 21, 2019
thesicilian:

its not true. a married person can offer advice to an unmarried person and vice versa

2 Likes

Re: "Desperate To Marry Causes Divorce" This Lady Advices Her Fellow Ladies by Holamic: 1:13pm On Jun 21, 2019
I swear this woman/lady just tell us the FACT...But as guy no go marry person you go put her for your house for years cause I no won put number n at the end you left her. Guy the course way dey follow you pass your age.
Re: "Desperate To Marry Causes Divorce" This Lady Advices Her Fellow Ladies by lilmax(m): 1:26pm On Jun 21, 2019
they'll always try to tell women to wait

but they will never tell women to take action by asking a man to marry them

if women had balls old women like sharon would have ask a man to marry her and close that chapter, but no she wants to die in pride

yes you don't want to get married until you have money, but after the money thing, you'd sit down and start waiting for men again

I really pity old single women sha, they're so confused

I think feminists should set up a committee to look into this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Desperate To Marry Causes Divorce" This Lady Advices Her Fellow Ladies by CosmicPhoenix: 6:57pm On Jun 21, 2019
LuciferTasbih:

NAFDAC HELP!!
HELP ME!!!

NAFDAC should reverse that sniper ban before they kill me o!
Feminists are taking out their frustration on me. My name is not menopause! angry

HELP! HELLPPPP!!!

NAFDAC PLEASE RE-DISTRIBUTE SNIPER NOW! angry

2 Likes

Re: "Desperate To Marry Causes Divorce" This Lady Advices Her Fellow Ladies by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 21, 2019
LuciferTasbih:

NAFDAC HELP!!
HELP ME!!!

NAFDAC should reverse that sniper ban before they kill me o!
Feminists are taking out their frustration on me. My name is not menopause! angry

HELP! HELLPPPP!!!

NAFDAC PLEASE RE-DISTRIBUTE SNIPER NOW! angry
You are so stupid you assume every lady on Nairaland is nearing menopause, for your information I am 20 and not nearing menopause anytime soon.
But you are a useless and jobless tout, go and drink that sniper, you are useless to Nigerians and the world.
Your olosho of a mother should have used condom instead of giving birth to a nonentity and vagabond like you.
You are a disgrace to yourself!
Fool that has refused to have sense!!

5 Likes

Re: "Desperate To Marry Causes Divorce" This Lady Advices Her Fellow Ladies by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:53pm On Jun 21, 2019
She is so right.

1 Like

Re: "Desperate To Marry Causes Divorce" This Lady Advices Her Fellow Ladies by CosmicPhoenix: 8:11pm On Jun 21, 2019
Stephani3e:
You are so stupid you assume every lady on Nairaland is nearing menopause, for your information I am 20 and not nearing menopause anytime soon.
But you are a useless and jobless tout, go and drink that sniper, you are useless to Nigerians and the world.
Your olosho of a mother should have used condom instead of giving birth to a nonentity and vagabond like you.
You are a disgrace to yourself!

Fool that has refused to have sense!!

1 Like

Re: "Desperate To Marry Causes Divorce" This Lady Advices Her Fellow Ladies by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 21, 2019
Life no get manual
Re: "Desperate To Marry Causes Divorce" This Lady Advices Her Fellow Ladies by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 21, 2019
[quote author=CosmicPhoenix post=79552540][/quote] Even Lucifer is speechless

Re: "Desperate To Marry Causes Divorce" This Lady Advices Her Fellow Ladies by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 21, 2019
Lolzzzz
That Lucifer guy and stephani really fit each other. I recommend the both of you for marriage ASAP

1 Like

Re: "Desperate To Marry Causes Divorce" This Lady Advices Her Fellow Ladies by Nobody: 6:39am On Jun 22, 2019
wizzyrich:
Lolzzzz
That Lucifer guy and stephani really fit each other. I recommend the both of you for marriage ASAP
grin grin God forbid!!!
I reject it.
Re: "Desperate To Marry Causes Divorce" This Lady Advices Her Fellow Ladies by Igetmyown247: 7:29am On Jun 22, 2019
Is she married? The desperate ones are always the ones giving themselves advice

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Stereotype? How Do People Treat You At First Sight? / Davido And Chioma Are Really Up To Something Fishy, See Davido Recent Photos / Fear Some Girls Come In An Read ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.