Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 (25285 Views)

South-East Youths Reject Peter Obi, Back Tinubu & Shettima - The Nation / Yerima Shettima: Miyetti Allah Owns No Land In Nigeria, The Governmet Owns Them / Amotekun: Yerima Shettima Says North Should Be Ready For Their Own Version (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by Honor10: 3:56pm On Jun 21, 2019
Odingo1:

You are just ranting, Obasanjo does not represent SW, you did not vote for him.

With all this positions the entire SW state is littered with brown roofs with every Yoruba man claiming to be from Lagos.

Tinubu will be thought a lesson of his life and he end up with a rat poison like Awolowo.

U beta go and buy ur sniper, u will need it in 2023, when a Yoruba man clinch it

3 Likes

Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by bendike: 3:56pm On Jun 21, 2019
TooNoisy:
Why are the IPOB children so happy about this kind of news? I thought 2023 was their turn. They keep hating on Yoruba meanwhile by 2023, the SW would have produced 8 years of President, 8 years of VP and 8 years of Speaker. The most the Igbos have had is 8 years of Senate President. The unfortunate thing for the SE is that they do not have one credible person to even present to be voted for. Not one.

Let me just make it plain. Power is returning to the South West in 2023. Nothing can stop that - not some mischievous AYCF who have been paid. Buhari will support a SW candidate and we have already seen all the signs especially with Gbaja's emergence as speaker and Fayemi's emergence as Chairman of Governors forum.

Even if the PDP fields a Northerner, an APC candidate from the South West will defeat him. Abiola defeated Tofa in 1993, Obasanjo defeated Buhari in 2003 and Osinbajo/Tinubu/Fayemi will defeat any Northern candidate from PDP in 2023.

lol
Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:57pm On Jun 21, 2019
Nigeria will not be in existence 2023 self
Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by Banter1(m): 3:57pm On Jun 21, 2019
Ikem11:
What kind of people is this? Are u sure this northern people are human beings?
pls dont generalize
Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by Odingo1: 3:58pm On Jun 21, 2019
Iamgrey5:
How would be Yorubas be paid?

I thought you once claim the marginalization you are experiencing is not affecting you

So will a counter effort affect Yorubas?
Your people use 2023 as campaign policy to win election for Buhari in return for Yoruba presidency , your people are very greedy people and never want anything good for Nigeria but one Nigeria Yoruba will have it all. SS, NC and SE is waiting for you people.

2 Likes

Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by thunderbabs: 3:58pm On Jun 21, 2019
This northerners must be sick in their head.

Infact, the Ibos will rule come 2023 shocked
Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by Adeyinka123: 3:58pm On Jun 21, 2019
Dullard!! Drunkard!! Awon oniranu!!
Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by Iamgrey5(m): 4:00pm On Jun 21, 2019
Frankly speaking,

I don't care if an idoma man or Yoruba man becomes the president.

I am more concerned about the Lagos-ibadan railroad.

I more concerned about dangote refinery project

And other projects going on in the south west.

Anyone who can guarantee the continuation of this projects and more has won my votes.

1 Like

Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by NonsoWow: 4:00pm On Jun 21, 2019
Odingo1:

Which Tinubu is he working for , Tinubu that will cage very soon, you think that core Northerners are like Yorubas that speak with both side of their mouth.
The game being played is deeper than what you see on the surface. That Shettima guy doesn't speak for the north as you could see in 2019 election results.

4 Likes

Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by Odingo1: 4:01pm On Jun 21, 2019
thunderbabs:
This northerners must be sick in their head.

Infact, the Ibos will rule come 2023 shocked
Leave Ibos out of it because Yorubas said that Buhari will give them presidency in 2023 Not minding the massacre of North central people.
Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by article1: 4:02pm On Jun 21, 2019
Ok, because the current administration did not favour the North then I has to produce the next president again. I wonder how these northern cows reason at times. The earlier you know that Nigeria is not Northern inheritance the better for you morons.
Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by Chiefochiefo(m): 4:02pm On Jun 21, 2019
Under which party?
Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by Iamgrey5(m): 4:03pm On Jun 21, 2019
Odingo1:

Your people use 2023 as campaign policy to win election for Buhari in return for Yoruba presidency , your people are very greedy people and never want anything good for Nigeria but one Nigeria Yoruba will have it all. SS, NC and SE is waiting for you people.
No one thought Yorubas will produce the next president.

If you think Tinubu can get up to 60% of Yoruba votes, then you must be kidding.

We Yorubas are not selfish; there are 300+ tribes in Nigeria

Yorubas have always proven with their votes that they are not affiliated to any party.

Inaddition, no one is waiting for Yorubas in the north central.

Don'tet Yorubas are also in the north central.

1 Like

Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by thunderbabs: 4:05pm On Jun 21, 2019
Odingo1:

Leave Ibos out of it because Yorubas said that Buhari will give them presidency in 2023 Not minding the massacre of North central people.

All of them are not okay
Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by Odingo1: 4:06pm On Jun 21, 2019
NonsoWow:
The game being played is deeper than what you see on the surface. That Shettima guy doesn't speak for the north as you could see in 2019 election results.
Buhari is the last demi god in the north, his exit in politics will usher a new development in the north. The core north have been voting for Buhari since 2004. The earlier you understand this the better for you. North never concede power so easily.
Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by maxilly(m): 4:06pm On Jun 21, 2019
He might even die before then
Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by DimIsaac10(m): 4:07pm On Jun 21, 2019
TooNoisy:
Why are the IPOB children so happy about this kind of news? I thought 2023 was their turn. They keep hating on Yoruba meanwhile by 2023, the SW would have produced 8 years of President, 8 years of VP and 8 years of Speaker. The most the Igbos have had is 8 years of Senate President. The unfortunate thing for the SE is that they do not have one credible person to even present to be voted for. Not one.

Let me just make it plain. Power is returning to the South West in 2023. Nothing can stop that - not some mischievous AYCF who have been paid. Buhari will support a SW candidate and we have already seen all the signs especially with Gbaja's emergence as speaker and Fayemi's emergence as Chairman of Governors forum.

Even if the PDP fields a Northerner, an APC candidate from the South West will defeat him. Abiola defeated Tofa in 1993, Obasanjo defeated Buhari in 2003 and Osinbajo/Tinubu/Fayemi will defeat any Northern candidate from PDP in 2023.
See political godfather.. I just dey laugh.. Northerner don dey use west since God knows when.......
Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by Odingo1: 4:09pm On Jun 21, 2019
Iamgrey5:
No one thought Yorubas will produce the next president.

If you think Tinubu can get up to 60% of Yoruba votes, then you must be kidding.

We Yorubas are not selfish; there are 300+ tribes in Nigeria

Yorubas have always proven with their votes that they are not affiliated to any party.
But during 2019 Osinbajo and Fashola make it clear that SW is voting for Buhari in order to get Yoruba president in 2023.

Is it now that the Northerners have turn the heat on SW that you remember that they have 300+ ethnic group in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by 1759ademola(m): 4:10pm On Jun 21, 2019
T9ksy:
LOBATAN!!!

Na only One chance for dis One Nigeria o.

The North will never relinquish power without an almighty fight.
THEN, ALMIGHTY FIGHT LOADING.
Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by DimIsaac10(m): 4:11pm On Jun 21, 2019
I can vividly tell you that Northerner percentage here on nairaland is not up to 30%... Check tru social media, its probably not up to any other region.. But when its time to vote, na dem dey vote pass.. The ibos will go for dir business and the west will act nothing concern me but will keep voting online..
Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by LionTiger(m): 4:13pm On Jun 21, 2019
You have the power with you yet it doesn't benefit you! Simply relinquish it and enjoy some measure success. Although you sounds incoherently drunkard as usual.
Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by Odingo1: 4:14pm On Jun 21, 2019
Honor10:

U beta go and buy ur sniper, u will need it in 2023, when a Yoruba man clinch it
Maybe in your dream land that Yoruba will clinch it.Who will vote for a Yoruba person, you people are greedy ,NC, SS, SE or even the core North. grin angry grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by Honor10: 4:17pm On Jun 21, 2019
Odingo1:

Maybe in your dream land that Yoruba will clinch it.Who will vote for a Yoruba,NC, SS, SE or even the core North. grin angry grin grin cheesy grin

Don't worry, u will b shocked, d most annoying thing is u will disappear on nairaland after den, I for laugh u tire
Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by Jimtocracy: 4:19pm On Jun 21, 2019
Nigeria, behold your president come 2023!

Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by NonsoWow: 4:24pm On Jun 21, 2019
Odingo1:

Buhari is the last demi god in the north, his exit in politics will usher a new development in the north. The core north have been voting for Buhari since 2004. The earlier you understand this the better for you. North never concede power so easily.
You are misunderstanding the military for northern masses. I am happy that you alluded to the fact that they see buhari as a demi god. They had the chance to elongate their rule with a more vibrant atiku, ask yourself why they chose not to take it.
Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by 1759ademola(m): 4:24pm On Jun 21, 2019
Yerima Shettima has taken Colorado with the penny he collected from the power-drunk northerners, I think.
As if Na their papa own Nigeria. Come 2023, it's a welcome development we break the pot, if you want to have all the content.
Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by Drshobz(m): 4:25pm On Jun 21, 2019
TooNoisy:

why most u reason like a fool
what concerns ipob with this news
most u act stupidly and foolishly
just for like
stop all these tribal hate,
lot like u are the reason why the north has the audacity to utter this kind of news.
always falling for there divide and conquer tactics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by prodigyhenry: 4:27pm On Jun 21, 2019
people don't understand that tunubu isnt interested in 2023. he is just a distraction taking the onslaught of the other politicians, he played the same game with the vice presidency in 2015. the Westerner that would be produced would be osinbajo or fayemi.. tunubu is a decoy

1 Like

Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by 1759ademola(m): 4:28pm On Jun 21, 2019
Odingo1:

Maybe in your dream land that Yoruba will clinch it.Who will vote for a Yoruba person, you people are greedy ,NC, SS, SE or even the core North. grin angry grin grin cheesy grin
Na your compound they vote Obasanjo in?
Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by APOSTLECHUMA: 4:28pm On Jun 21, 2019
THE WORST THING THAT WILL HAPPEN TO ANY NATION IS TO HAVE A MUSLIM AS A LEADER WHEN ISRAEL WILL DESTROY AL AQSA MOSQUE. THAT TIME IS SO NEAR AND THE LAST THING THEY WILL DO IS TO HAND OVER POWER TO ANY CHRISTIAN AT THIS CRITICAL TIME IN HUMAN HISTORY. HIS STATEMENT HAS MULTIPLE MEANINGS BUT CHRISTIANS ARE LIVING IN DARK AGES WHEN IT COMES TO UNDERSTANDING THE IMPLICATION OF EVENTS UNFOLDING AROUND TEMPLE MOUNT.
Re: Yerima Shettima: The North Will Produce Next President In 2023 by kokoetemma(m): 4:28pm On Jun 21, 2019
All i know is that we can't allow herdsmen into power again, nonsense!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians Seek Prosperity, Their Governors Seek Poverty - Borie Nla / Peter Obi And Obasanjo Attend Bishop Kukah's Book Presentation In Rivers (Pix) / Ambode, LASTMA In Face-Off Over Traffic Gridlocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.