Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her (88534 Views)

Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion / Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyibo Lover. See Reactions / Wedding Of A Young Man And His Older Wife Goes Viral. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by omoadeleye(m): 5:33pm On Jun 21, 2019
Lol
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by GodSaklek(m): 5:33pm On Jun 21, 2019
This is great, I hope they remain together like that because the boy may be trying to change taste when he's more mature
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by amaks: 5:33pm On Jun 21, 2019
Is he from a rich family?
Maybe the girl plan am o.
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by seyigiggle: 5:35pm On Jun 21, 2019
with proper guidance, they can still achieve their dreams.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by Angrymode: 5:36pm On Jun 21, 2019
I think this is the best decision to teach them the consequences of their actions.

If they can Bleep, I see no reason why their marriage is sparking outrage.

Why are they fucking each other at their age self Papa and Mama play gone wronggrin
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by trapQ: 5:37pm On Jun 21, 2019
Even a five year old boy with precarious puberty can impregnate a girl.
Deepfeel:
Haba at age 14 my sperm was still transparent jelly, not milky, so how come a 14 yr old got a girl pregnant, undecided
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by martineverest(m): 5:38pm On Jun 21, 2019
bloggers and lies
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 21, 2019
pcguru1:
The advantage is that he will have his kids earlier, my grandfather has his first born at 15 and all his kids are now settled with kids and he his still in his 70(s), that will be a bit harder now esp if you leave in lagos

Ok...but child marriage is still WRONG....whether male or female.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 21, 2019
Omoluabi16:
If they're old enough to have sex, then they should be old enough to start a Union. We are all free to make our choices, but let us be willing to live with the consequences.
They look happy though..I wish them a happy(ily) ever after.

Either way, child marriage is not right.

Let's be honest...the new family has a great risk of failing...the 'man' is too young.

How would be 'provide' for the family? Who would employ a 14 year old? Without qualifications?
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by Awe4luv(m): 5:40pm On Jun 21, 2019
auntysimbiat:
cool
Must u always write cool....can't you write another word??
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by berrystunn(m): 5:40pm On Jun 21, 2019
Chukwurah003:
God punish PDP. Their agents will continue foaming in the mouth from thread to thread on Nairaland. No rest for the wicked. grin

Say no to drugs
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by egojiokwu(m): 5:41pm On Jun 21, 2019
Deepfeel:
Haba at age 14 my sperm was still transparent jelly, not milky, so how come a 14 yr old got a girl pregnant, undecided

How did you? You fvcked at that age or you masturbated grin
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 21, 2019
Waw imagine the smile on the young boy face. Well I wish them happy life.
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by SymplySonayon(f): 5:45pm On Jun 21, 2019
Funny grin
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by Femijohn198: 5:45pm On Jun 21, 2019
This is how poverty start,people should forget about the boy experiencing his children children,na big poverty the boy one face.little boy that suppose to be in secondary school.
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 21, 2019
Deepfeel:

Look...any child that reaches puberty can either get pregnant or get someone pregnant depending on the gender....

Sperm quality has nothing to do with 'how it looks'. Until the lab technican has examined your seminal fluid under a microscope, and done the sperm count...before we can comment about sperm quality and quantity...

The youngest I have heard about is a young boy of 12 that got a older girl pregnant (not in Nigeria)

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by Lovelyn451(f): 5:46pm On Jun 21, 2019
That boy is over 14 years, a 14 year old can't get a woman pregnant...na lie joor
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by specie103(m): 5:46pm On Jun 21, 2019
Seeing stories like this makes me wonder if am even serious with my life at all.....

At 14, he has done what I've not even try to attempt at all.
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by Onyekachi419(f): 5:46pm On Jun 21, 2019
Bighead9:
Every bad news comes from the East. Igbo's Amaka. cheesy grin
Big head
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by mosallah(m): 5:47pm On Jun 21, 2019
Abeg where Mr spell they sef?
Erediauwa:
That guy has the same body structure with Mr. Spell it.

Old men in a young body.

While the girl looks like an Imbeciile or have partial Autism.
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by Charmingrascal(m): 5:48pm On Jun 21, 2019
What I don't understand is when I was young and in Secondary school we were told that a male can only impregnate a girl at the age of 18 and a girl can only be pregnant at the age of 16

Was my teacher wrong or computer age is also influencing fertility?
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by freshMallam1122: 5:48pm On Jun 21, 2019
this can be Amaka an Chinedu from Igbo... ipob mentality
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by mosallah(m): 5:49pm On Jun 21, 2019
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by xperiencelove(m): 5:50pm On Jun 21, 2019
I believe the girl was adopted. They are not her parent.
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by Banter1(m): 5:50pm On Jun 21, 2019
If you sabi inpregnate, you most marry her

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by mosallah(m): 5:51pm On Jun 21, 2019
Abeg Wetin dem no dey celebrate for east sef, make 20 years old person die.. Him bloodas n papa go still drink. Shm
EzegeNG:

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/14-year-old-boy-forced-to-marry-his-older-girlfriend-after-impregnating-her/

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 21, 2019
Lovelyn451:
That boy is over 14 years, a 14 year old can't get a woman pregnant...na lie joor

Speaking as a doctor, and as someone who (I am telling the truth here) had his first seminal emission at 13 years of age....a 14 year old pubertal boy can get a girl who has attained menarche (ie has started seeing her periods) pregnant.

Add the fact that nutrition is improving, and as a result, puberty is showing up at younger ages....sometimes as young as eight for some girls...and you see the issue.

That's why parents have to be very very proactive about their child's sexual stuff education....start as early as possible. Because this is not the era of your grandparents....when Nigeria was an innocent place...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic) / Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis / Chidera Eggerue 'The Slumflower' On Saggy Boobs: "When Man Asks You Why Your.."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.