Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her (88565 Views)

Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion / Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyibo Lover. See Reactions / Wedding Of A Young Man And His Older Wife Goes Viral. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by bukatyne(f): 10:32pm On Jun 21, 2019
Omoluabi16:
If they're old enough to have sex, then they should be old enough to start a Union. We are all free to make our choices, but let us be willing to live with the consequences.
They look happy though..I wish them a happy(ily) ever after.

Absolutely on point.

I am sure the parents will be very close by to guide them though.
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by Menance: 10:35pm On Jun 21, 2019
I love Igbo tradition. Igbos say "Ife onye metara, o jiri isi ya buru" (whatever one does, he will use his head to carry it)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by Advancedman(m): 10:56pm On Jun 21, 2019
Na ImO or Anambra
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by jimcaddy(m): 12:01am On Jun 22, 2019
So my guy don dey mix thick, hot pap right from 14 years old. Baba go do mistake release inside babe...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by Monday60655(m): 12:11am On Jun 22, 2019
If at all the small boy is really the one responsible for the pregnancy.
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by victor8269: 12:35am On Jun 22, 2019
tactius:
Hmm

So the South East has the same problem as the North....children getting married!

All those people from the SE that like to shout 'Aboki'...see your people o!

On a more serious note, we have a problem in Nigeria with child pregnancy and children meeting children, as well as kids molesting adults. Time we built the strong institutions needed to end this abuse.

As we can see....it is not a problem with one tribe , religion or region.

Modified..

One amusing thing about this thread...if it was in the North, and the gender was reversed....there would have been comments of 'fear North' and 'a certian religion encourages child wives...therefore it it evil'...but since na Southerner....
Did you hear 1 79yr old Alhaji?. R they not age mates?. Has anyone of them been called a paedophile here? See how u openly disgraced ur family here
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by Nobody: 5:11am On Jun 22, 2019
victor8269:

Did you hear 1 79yr old Alhaji?. R they not age mates?. Has anyone of them been called a paedophile here? See how u openly disgraced ur family here

Good morning to you too.

Because it is your tribe.,....you excused it.

Child marriage is wrong...whether North or South.

1 Like

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by mechanics(m): 5:17am On Jun 22, 2019
hmmmm, how will he pay her bride price?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by dahtboi: 7:46am On Jun 22, 2019
anybody way no want to sugi,nack am somthing
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by Omoluabi16(m): 12:22pm On Jun 22, 2019
bukatyne:

Absolutely on point.

I am sure the parents will be very close by to guide them though.
Yes oh, their parents still have a big role to play here.
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by Chigirl042(f): 12:31pm On Jun 22, 2019
Joromi12:
just the tip o. akamu don pour
lol
U can't kill me
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by ogene144(m): 11:08am On Jun 23, 2019
Deepfeel:

I no believe this story I swear, cause I started having milky sperm at 15, not even fully milky
That means you don dey knack from small
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by SenatorJames(m): 1:53pm On Jun 24, 2019
Deepfeel:

I no believe this story I swear, cause I started having milky sperm at 15, not even fully milky
Thank you brother, please can you tell me how you know how your sperm is at 15 years.

Just been curious.
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by victor8269: 7:08pm On Sep 13, 2019

Good morning to you too.

Because it is your tribe.,....you excused it.

Child marriage is wrong...whether North or South.

Who's the child amongst them
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by hashtagged(m): 8:58pm On Jan 21, 2020
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by skinny419(m): 9:23pm On Nov 06, 2020
As for me nothing like force here, he inpregnate the young lady and so he married her
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by grandstar(m): 4:23pm On Nov 25, 2020
This is what Oyinbo calls shotgun wedding grin grin grin
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by Erojepromise(f): 4:36pm On Nov 25, 2020
ldonbelivit. it's a pity their lives ended before it started
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by ATOZ9999(m): 6:20am On Feb 26, 2021
Big lie,this man am seeing nah agbalagba
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by finallybusy: 1:49am On Nov 12, 2023
She looks older than fifteen. I'm guessing seventeen or eighteen. Where update on them? It's five years already. Useless forum which doesn't keep up with reports.
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by Brandiebird: 2:50am On Nov 12, 2023
finallybusy:
She looks older than fifteen. I'm guessing seventeen or eighteen. Where update on them? It's five years already. Useless forum which doesn't keep up with reports.

And you resurrected a 5 year old thread looking for answers? 🥴
Re: 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her by holybabayo(m): 4:11am On Nov 12, 2023
A good idea. But they should still be under parenting. The guy should be made to learn to provide. He should not be allowed to enjoy free food. He should learn to work and make money. He should not only be allowed to be enjoying that girl. He should provide and protect her and the child.
I wish them the best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mom Gets Ruler Tattoo To Measure Manhood Sizes Before Sex (pic) / Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis / Chidera Eggerue 'The Slumflower' On Saggy Boobs: "When Man Asks You Why Your.."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.