Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,089 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Woman Shocked To Discover Her Boyfriend Of Two Years Just Got Married. See His E - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Shocked To Discover Her Boyfriend Of Two Years Just Got Married. See His E (50144 Views)

In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why / Lady Gives It To An Aunty Pressuring Her To Get Married. See What Happened Next / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Shocked To Discover Her Boyfriend Of Two Years Just Got Married. See His E by Greenback: 8:02am On Jun 22, 2019
Black Americans especially their nagging bitches..

You need to see them and their dirty attitudes online

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Shocked To Discover Her Boyfriend Of Two Years Just Got Married. See His E by kaen1317: 8:02am On Jun 22, 2019
Maybe he discovered he can't cope with her demands. Some will want you to buy iPhone for her birthday. She may be looking for a guy that drives range Rover and lives in Maitama or asokoro. Or she may want to marry from a big family. In short, most girls have crazy demands.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Shocked To Discover Her Boyfriend Of Two Years Just Got Married. See His E by Phayie(m): 8:03am On Jun 22, 2019
exstreve:
After I realized the importance and relevance of this post, I went outside my gate, took a bike and went straight to my village, I informed them about this post, and all they thanked me with their whole lives, I even began to imagine where they would have been without me sharing this post with them, all we got to show back in appreciation is: wow, cool post, and thanks for sharing.
u

This guy needs help before he take snipper
Re: Woman Shocked To Discover Her Boyfriend Of Two Years Just Got Married. See His E by ednut1(m): 8:04am On Jun 22, 2019
Wise man. Narcissist u say. So why are u pained madam
Re: Woman Shocked To Discover Her Boyfriend Of Two Years Just Got Married. See His E by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 22, 2019
the way you present yourself is the way you get treated, if you present yourself as a slutt you get treated as such, sorry dear , for 2 years all he saw in you was Bleep pie, while the other woman was wife material.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Shocked To Discover Her Boyfriend Of Two Years Just Got Married. See His E by Abalado(f): 8:05am On Jun 22, 2019
Do u think if u have a good character and the guy would left u for another girl? May be u people met at the club where u re climbing the pole to dance and ure expecting him to marry u, right? Marry kor, Mary ni, or may be u have a lot of guys and men fucking u around and he didn't talk, u thought the guy was a fool? Sey? My dear, if ure a good woman to the so called guy, he wont let u go, that's the fact, so continue with ur olosho may be u will still meet another mugu that will put u at home as his wife... Good day, awon oniranu omo, may be she's getting older now and she want to settle down by fire by force, if u take any bad step on the new couple, ogun will kee u there

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Shocked To Discover Her Boyfriend Of Two Years Just Got Married. See His E by Lovelyn451(f): 8:06am On Jun 22, 2019
Waat!!!!This is hurting....this one is strong o.,..chai
Re: Woman Shocked To Discover Her Boyfriend Of Two Years Just Got Married. See His E by Humility017(m): 8:06am On Jun 22, 2019
Kingosytex:
jennifer chill! your boy friend wants to kill two birds with one stone

bro someone women pushed men to this level.

I am currently having issues with girlfriend now... she is no longer committed in the relationship like she was before...
she no longer show care and interest like before...I have asked her what is the matter only to tell me the last time we meet there were things she observed that she wasn't cool with
she told me some stuffs which does not make sense to me...I have apologized and promised to make up for our next meeting because we are in a long distance relationship...but still she is not committing asking me to give her more time to adjust.
I have been heartbroken since.
my friends have advised me to give in to other ladies in the city where I live showing interest in me...currently walking on starting something with one.
I have asked why girlfriend to let me know I she still want the relationship...she will reply me that it is up to me to decide...
she wants my attention and care but don't wanna reciprocate
which decide...I tell her countless times how I so much love her, we have made plans to get married mid of next year...but now she has changed all of a sudden...

I am getting tired and I can't date two women at the same time...I wanted her to let me if she is tired so that I can move on with the other lady around but she is holding me back.

so right now it's like I will be dating two ladies and still my plans to get married next year...
so you see some ladies with their non-seriousness and non-commitments make some guys double date just to see which is better and more committed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Shocked To Discover Her Boyfriend Of Two Years Just Got Married. See His E by essenceplus: 8:07am On Jun 22, 2019
princechurchill:
She's a nagging woman that's why he left ur sorry ass

May the same fate befall all your daughters

3 Likes

Re: Woman Shocked To Discover Her Boyfriend Of Two Years Just Got Married. See His E by 9jaRealist: 8:08am On Jun 22, 2019
Abalado:
Do u think if u have a good character and the guy would left u for another girl? May be u people met at the club where u re climbing the pole to dance and ure expecting him to marry u, right? Marry kor, Mary ni, or may be u have a lot of guys and men fucking u around and he didn't talk, u thought the guy was a fool? Sey? My dear, if ure a good woman to the so called guy, he wont let u go, that's the fact, so continue with ur olosho may be u will still meet another mugu that will put u at home as his wife... Good day, awon oniranu omo, may be she's getting older now and she want to settle down by fire by force, if u take any bad step on the new couple, ogun will kee u there

Sorry dude, but it says a whole lot more about the guy’s character than hers...smh undecided
>

17 Likes

Re: Woman Shocked To Discover Her Boyfriend Of Two Years Just Got Married. See His E by Zoroaster: 8:10am On Jun 22, 2019
essenceplus:

May the same fate befall all your daughters
plus your mother
Re: Woman Shocked To Discover Her Boyfriend Of Two Years Just Got Married. See His E by essenceplus: 8:11am On Jun 22, 2019
Zoroaster:
plus your mother

Fulls keep being supportive of narcissism
Re: Woman Shocked To Discover Her Boyfriend Of Two Years Just Got Married. See His E by Tedpgrass: 8:11am On Jun 22, 2019
LordKO:
"Because we can't get along..." This is a typical scenario where a too clever by half woman (a man can equally be in her stead) was hit below the belt by a sly man. A case of two disingenuous people who crossed each others path - I couldn't afford to ascribe aristocracy to the man for the obvious reason, even though his intention from the inception could had been genuine as he claimed.

Always be wary of a wo/man who comes into your life and gives you an impression that you've no need to improve on any aspect of your disposition - this isn't an encouragement of subjugation by a partner to another - because that by extension unpronounced, means s/he doesn't owe you faithfulness. Fake libertarians are worse than domineering people - the man was either the former or latter in this case.

When someone's utmost interest in you is just to taste a little portion of whatever little good you can offer, he'll give you an impression that something like liberty, which is a right anyway, doesn't need conscientiousness for checks and balances. So, if you feel happy in a relationship or have peace of mind - all as a result of unchecked liberty - don't always assume and conclude that it's mutual. It may not be after all and you may be dealing with a sly partner, so consciously avoid being a victim of a pernicious act of a sly person, like in this case, by taking to altruism and conscientiousness. You can never go wrong with this in a matter of this nature. First-hand unpleasant experience like this is always avoidable.

In the end, and under normal circumstances, it's a man who chooses a woman to marry - a woman only has right of refusal.

In simple words, recognise a Shag-along fest that carries no emotional responsibilities and sacrifices to avoid stories that touch!!!

That philosophy can't be applied in this story as the man was having a relationship with wifey at same time and courting SC's family weeks before the wedding....
Truth be told.. He was cheating.... not being emotionally aloof or principled as your theory would like to suggest.

Chances are he's doing the same thing to current wifey...

Reminds me of BoJo..

Appears he doesn't keep his zips up and jumps from woman to woman whilst he's yet to end the previous relationship..
Apparently forgets contraception, if the number of unintended pregnancies are to be counted.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Shocked To Discover Her Boyfriend Of Two Years Just Got Married. See His E by LordKO(m): 8:13am On Jun 22, 2019
essenceplus:

Shut the fvck up. Wtrying to form cleverness,this is foolish. Judge. You stay with them to judge this far since you're seeing more than every other sane person here sees oode.

Your fvckedup pseudo intellect did not see its even her fault he.
This one na big eediot

Bumpkin. Direct your further mentions to your lunatic parents. Don't worry, I know your other monikers. Lol.

8 Likes

Re: Woman Shocked To Discover Her Boyfriend Of Two Years Just Got Married. See His E by 9jaRealist: 8:13am On Jun 22, 2019
So Naija dudes are not the only demons out there? angry

My sister, it may hurt badly now...
But this is probably one of the BEST things to happen to you.

Meanwhile, even though the new bride likely did not know of his duplicity...
She cannot now say that she has not been put on notice herself wrt the future.
>

1 Like

Re: Woman Shocked To Discover Her Boyfriend Of Two Years Just Got Married. See His E by essenceplus: 8:14am On Jun 22, 2019
SoapQueen:

God Bless You! I hate idiots like the guy whom you quoted. Do women just wake up and start nagging? Thanks for this.

Where has this moniker been. Been a long while
Re: Woman Shocked To Discover Her Boyfriend Of Two Years Just Got Married. See His E by Gunayo(m): 8:14am On Jun 22, 2019
I thought they said men are more than women?
Re: Woman Shocked To Discover Her Boyfriend Of Two Years Just Got Married. See His E by Flier: 8:14am On Jun 22, 2019
starbuck:
If it was Nigerians that commented, believe me, that marriage won't last because na so so curse you go see
Lol you are very funny,Did you know why he relegated her to side chick or why are you judging without hearing the other side of the story
Some guys who enjoy having sex with you won’t dump you if they catch you cheating or hate your attitude but rather relegate you to side chick
Re: Woman Shocked To Discover Her Boyfriend Of Two Years Just Got Married. See His E by SoapQueen(f): 8:14am On Jun 22, 2019
essenceplus:

Where has this moniker been. Been a long while

Been around
Re: Woman Shocked To Discover Her Boyfriend Of Two Years Just Got Married. See His E by LordKO(m): 8:15am On Jun 22, 2019
Tedpgrass:

In simple words, recognise a Shag-along fest that carries no emotional responsibilities and sacrifices to avoid stories that touch!!!

That philosophy can't be applied in this story as the man was having a relationship with wifey at same time and courting SC's family weeks before the wedding....
Truth be told.. He was cheating.... not being emotionally aloof or principled as your theory would like to suggest.

Chances are he's doing the same thing to current wifey...

Reminds of BoJo..

Appears he doesn't keep his zips up and jumps from woman whilst he's yet to end the relationship..
Apparently forgets contraception, if the number of unintended pregnancies are to be counted.

Your second paragraph shows that you didn't understand my submission. Run along.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Shocked To Discover Her Boyfriend Of Two Years Just Got Married. See His E by essenceplus: 8:15am On Jun 22, 2019
LordKO:

Bumpkin. Direct your further mentions to your lunatic parents. Don't worry, I know your other monikers. Lol.

Issue at hand. Blame the woman for his response too undecided
Re: Woman Shocked To Discover Her Boyfriend Of Two Years Just Got Married. See His E by kings59: 8:16am On Jun 22, 2019
Very simple marriage.Not here in Nigeria whereby you will spend millions plus uninvited guests.

I love the way the lady gave her reply by first congratulating the guy. Their concept of handling truce is very matured. If she was a Nigerian lady, insults from different angles would start raining or you will see some aiming for sniper.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shocked To Discover Her Boyfriend Of Two Years Just Got Married. See His E by Tedpgrass: 8:16am On Jun 22, 2019
Humility017:

bro someone women pushed men to this level.

I am currently having issues with girlfriend now... she is no longer committed in the relationship like she was before...
she no longer show care and interest like before...I have asked her what is the matter only to tell me the last time we meet there were things she observed that she wasn't cool with
she told me some stuffs which does not make sense to me...I have apologized and promised to make up for our next meeting because we are in a long distance relationship...but still she is not committing asking me to give her more time to adjust.
I have been heartbroken since.
my friends have advised me to give in to other ladies in the city where I live showing interest in me...currently walking on starting something with one.
I have asked why girlfriend to let me know I she still want the relationship...she will reply me that it is up to me to decide...
she wants my attention and care but don't wanna reciprocate
which decide...I tell her countless times how I so much love her, we have made plans to get married mid of next year...but now she has changed all of a sudden...

I am getting tired and I can't date two women at the same time...I wanted her to let me if she is tired so that I can move on with the other lady around but she is holding me back.

so right now it's like I will be dating two ladies and still my plans to get married next year...
so you see some ladies with their non-seriousness and non-commitments make some guys double date just to see which is better and more committed

If you have utilised all available methods to make her see reason.. This is where you put a stop to things!!

You cut off communication fora season tentatively to assess her response.. If no improvement, ja masun..

For a minute, I think say u don become her maga-mugu!!

Why break your principles of faithfulness over a chick who's probably cutting shows given your geographical distance.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Shocked To Discover Her Boyfriend Of Two Years Just Got Married. See His E by essenceplus: 8:17am On Jun 22, 2019
How anyone would see this as a problem of the lady baffles me. Bukatyne come and see

1 Like

Re: Woman Shocked To Discover Her Boyfriend Of Two Years Just Got Married. See His E by desvi: 8:17am On Jun 22, 2019
this is heartbreaking
I feel for this girl

5 Likes

Re: Woman Shocked To Discover Her Boyfriend Of Two Years Just Got Married. See His E by ayushya: 8:20am On Jun 22, 2019
If you can't get along, then call it off,is it that hard? Why lead her on and even get [url="https://ayushya.in"]married [/url]behind her back? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Woman Shocked To Discover Her Boyfriend Of Two Years Just Got Married. See His E by Zoroaster: 8:21am On Jun 22, 2019
essenceplus:

Fulls keep being supportive of narcissism
Its "fools" my dear.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shocked To Discover Her Boyfriend Of Two Years Just Got Married. See His E by Tedpgrass: 8:21am On Jun 22, 2019
LordKO:

Your second paragraph shows that you didn't understand my submission. Run along.

Care to discuss and have a mature discussion rather than a pouty rant that's a little wet behind the ears.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time / Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photoshoot To The 'Other Room'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.