Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Woman Shocked To Discover Her Boyfriend Of Two Years Just Got Married. See His E - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Shocked To Discover Her Boyfriend Of Two Years Just Got Married. See His E (50137 Views)

In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why / Lady Gives It To An Aunty Pressuring Her To Get Married. See What Happened Next / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Shocked To Discover Her Boyfriend Of Two Years Just Got Married. See His E by essenceplus: 9:40pm On Jun 25, 2019
MissJoy29:

A thousand likes!

Re: Woman Shocked To Discover Her Boyfriend Of Two Years Just Got Married. See His E by MissJoy29(f): 5:31am On Jun 26, 2019
essenceplus:

Its not about been left for another girl now. But about the facts on table. Someone was leading someone else on, getting them fvcked,have them embarasswd and deceived. All of this has nothing to do with the girls character. Or was it her character that made him not to say it if she had not caught him.

Was her character okay to make her get fvcked

Was it her character that made them visit her parents,some men are devils,let's face it and they are the reasons other innocent men suffer from the trail of their damage.

We all want to be treated fairly in life. This is bad treatment bro. If she was bad, there's a way to turn her down. It won't also be alongside another relationship.

Am I lieing Missjoy29
No you are not dear. You saying the whole truth.

I wish we all could adopt a lifestyle that reflects The Golden Rule. The world will be a better place to live. So much wickedness & pain we inflict on ot all because we have been hurt before. Does the fact that one has been hurt before suddenly make one an animal?

And the saddest part of all is that even those who haven't been hurt & the very young ones who have no business with topics like this about sheer evil have joined in the crase. The other day I was in a salon and about 5 girls were there. These girls are awaiting their WASSCE & JAMB results but I was amazed at what they were discussing. You see they were of the opinion that men shouldn't be given a freehand at all. They are supposed to be dealt with so that they don't hurt us (the females).
And I asked myself what those ones know already to be sounding like that at that age. By the time they get older, they would perhaps have graduated to full time senseless, insensitive, wicked & evil people.

It's a vicious cycle: I'm hurt, I hurt another, that one hurts another cos of me, another one is hurt...till eventually I find someone who will hurt me AGAIN cos of the hurt he suffered too which I incidentally started. Until we consciously stop it, we will all get burned!

1 Like

Re: Woman Shocked To Discover Her Boyfriend Of Two Years Just Got Married. See His E by essenceplus: 5:43am On Jun 26, 2019
MissJoy29:

No you are not dear. You saying the whole truth.

I wish we all could adopt a lifestyle that reflects The Golden Rule. The world will be a better place to live. So much wickedness & pain we inflict on ot all because we have been hurt before. Does the fact that one has been hurt before suddenly make one an animal?

And the saddest part of all is that even those who haven't been hurt & the very young ones who have no business with topics like this about sheer evil have joined in the crase. The other day I was in a salon and about 5 girls were there. These girls are awaiting their WASSCE & JAMB results but I was amazed at what they were discussing. You see they were of the opinion that men shouldn't be given a freehand at all. They are supposed to be dealt with so that they don't hurt us (the females).
And I asked myself what those ones know already to be sounding like that at that age. By the time they get older, they would perhaps have graduated to full time senseless, insensitive, wicked & evil people.

It's a vicious cycle: I'm hurt, I hurt another, that one hurts another cos of me, another one is hurt...till eventually I find someone who will hurt me AGAIN cos of the hurt he suffered too which I incidentally started. Until we consciously stop it, we will all get burned!

Claps. Don't forget

1 Like

Re: Woman Shocked To Discover Her Boyfriend Of Two Years Just Got Married. See His E by MissJoy29(f): 5:48am On Jun 26, 2019
essenceplus:

As the cycle spins innocent people receive the spill over effect of crappy people.

Where's Missjoy29
Gbam! @bolded

That's what we are all facing. Little wonder why relationships and marriages don't work. Everyone is out to bring their A game of deceit and crappiness to the forefront. Someone here said the guy is prolly trying to give the lady a cruel revenge. You can imagine! What happens to walking away? I have suddenly discovered that I haven't been weak when I walk away from situations that would have made me enter that CYCLE. There's actually strength in walking away! Leave the person to God or fate.

1 Like

Re: Woman Shocked To Discover Her Boyfriend Of Two Years Just Got Married. See His E by MissJoy29(f): 5:50am On Jun 26, 2019
essenceplus:

Claps. Don't forget
Appreciates....forget what please?
Re: Woman Shocked To Discover Her Boyfriend Of Two Years Just Got Married. See His E by MissJoy29(f): 6:03am On Jun 26, 2019
pansophist:
The guy bleeped up big time. Regardless if the ex is not wife material, only a person with a rotten moral values will lead someone on for two years, without letting them go. Especially that time is not on a woman's side. This should send a red flag to the new spouse about the moral flaw of her husband, because as we all know, the chicken will always come home to roost.
A thousand likes!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Shocked To Discover Her Boyfriend Of Two Years Just Got Married. See His E by MissJoy29(f): 6:06am On Jun 26, 2019
ashantitope:
Abeg park well men have 1million reason not to marry a lady tell her to check her mind very well don't let her seek for who to console her madam check it self are u rude, stubborn,can't cook,not neat and so on maybe u also cheat
@bolded, have you not seen people who aren't rude, who aren't stubborn, who can cook, who are neat and who don't cheat get played?

Relationship & marriage failure in Nigeria is ALWAYS the woman's fault.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Shocked To Discover Her Boyfriend Of Two Years Just Got Married. See His E by MissJoy29(f): 6:13am On Jun 26, 2019
Ryan03:
We preach trust everyday yet blame her for trusting him? If this was the other way round, would you have typed this?
A thousand likes!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Shocked To Discover Her Boyfriend Of Two Years Just Got Married. See His E by ashantitope: 8:33am On Jun 26, 2019
MissJoy29:

@bolded, have you not seen people who aren't rude, who aren't stubborn, who can cook, who are neat and who don't cheat get played?

Relationship & marriage failure in Nigeria is ALWAYS the woman's fault.
No no no I will never say is women fault I have a sis that i always wish I could give any of my friends or close somebody because she's extra ordinary good as what a reasonable man want but all the men she meet will surely come up with something else so life is vise versa

1 Like

Re: Woman Shocked To Discover Her Boyfriend Of Two Years Just Got Married. See His E by MissJoy29(f): 11:24am On Jun 26, 2019
ashantitope:

No no no I will never say is women fault I have a sis that i always wish I could give any of my friends or close somebody because she's extra ordinary good as what a reasonable man want but all the men she meet will surely come up with something else so life is vise versa
Ok sir. That's good to know.
I wish your sis the best!
Re: Woman Shocked To Discover Her Boyfriend Of Two Years Just Got Married. See His E by booksrite(f): 7:09pm On Jun 28, 2019
A thousand likes!

angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time / Single Mum Proposes To Her Man With The Help Of Her Kids (pics/video) / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photoshoot To The 'Other Room'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.