Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Is It Wise To Pay 200k/a Rent From 80k Job? - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is It Wise To Pay 200k/a Rent From 80k Job? (44648 Views)

Here Is The Wicked Condition Someone Gave Before He Connects Me To This 80K Job. / Can One Rent An Apartment Of 250k Per Annum With 80k Job? / Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wise To Pay 200k/a Rent From 80k Job? by fireback: 10:54pm On Jun 27, 2019
muyiwaadekunle1:

Baba, ask that your friend when he rented that apartment. From 2016 ,you can't get a decent self contain at ikeja for less than #250k.
My neighbor is an agent.
He rented direct from the landlord, no agent. The landlord is an old man and he said he does not give his house to agent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wise To Pay 200k/a Rent From 80k Job? by Toyde(m): 7:43am On Jun 28, 2019
Hello everyone, I am urgently in need of an accommodation in Lagos. I just got a new job In Lagos(Yaba) and would love to relocate to Lagos fully in few months time. I am presently not based in Lagos(though I do come to Lagos) and I already have an apartment, which I just paid for, outside Lagos.

My plight: I can't afford to get another apartment in Lagos now and would appreciate if anyone can assist with any accommodation just to lay my head till I am fully settled. I don't mind PAYING MONTHLY o.

I have to resume on Monday.

Thanks.
Re: Is It Wise To Pay 200k/a Rent From 80k Job? by laudate: 9:45am On Jun 28, 2019
fireback:

100k rent swamp??. Pls is alen avenue at ikeja lagos a swamp? Cos I have a friend who lives there and he's paying 80k/yr for a room selfcon.
It must be one of those very old houses or bungalows built many years ago, with poor facilities. The landlord may just be an old kind religious man. Most houses in that area have a far higher rent per annum.
Re: Is It Wise To Pay 200k/a Rent From 80k Job? by Chigirl042(f): 3:02pm On Jun 28, 2019

Vodka, spirit, lager, rum et el.
Ohh...thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Wise To Pay 200k/a Rent From 80k Job? by kaymart: 10:19pm On Jul 21, 2019
Toyde:
Hello everyone, I am urgently in need of an accommodation in Lagos. I just got a new job In Lagos(Yaba) and would love to relocate to Lagos fully in few months time. I am presently not based in Lagos(though I do come to Lagos) and I already have an apartment, which I just paid for, outside Lagos.

My plight: I can't afford to get another apartment in Lagos now and would appreciate if anyone can assist with any accommodation just to lay my head till I am fully settled. I don't mind PAYING MONTHLY o.

I have to resume on Monday.

Thanks.
What's ur tribe, age, sex and religion?
Re: Is It Wise To Pay 200k/a Rent From 80k Job? by Amaragold(f): 10:20am On Jul 22, 2019
Pls 200k rent is much for a salary of 80k,u can rent a house of 100k or even lesser if you are still single.Save up,buy a land in a developing area and start something on it,don't mind what pple will say,anybody that doesn't want to visit u because of where you are staying isn't worth it,aim to be a landlord,I m speaking from experience, my husband's salary was way above our monthly rent,we were able to save up,buy lands ,build our house,so my brother pls invest wisely

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wise To Pay 200k/a Rent From 80k Job? by Toyde(m): 9:02am On Jul 29, 2019
kaymart:

What's ur tribe, age, sex and religion?
I have sent PM to you, please check your mail.
Re: Is It Wise To Pay 200k/a Rent From 80k Job? by Tapout(m): 6:47am On Aug 14, 2019
Osyxcel:

You dey mind them.

OP, if you want a comfortable life, #200k is not too much for rent. However, the first thing you should consider is the proximity to your workplace. So you can trade off your transport expenses in favor of your rent.

Closeness to place of work means you leave home later than most people, get home earlier than most people (all other things being equal), have time to think about other ways you can improve your finances, reduce stress (hence, better health and state of mind).

asin i expected those telling him to go and look for 100k house to first of all ask him his location and where his office is situated. in places like lagos, all in the name of getting a cheap accommodation, u will end up spending your life savings on transportation, not to mention the stress u go thru every day to get to work via traffic jam..an average cooperate worker in lagos spends 80% of his/her life span in the office and on the road....they don't know what is happening, they really dont.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise To Pay 200k/a Rent From 80k Job? by sunday0707(m): 11:27am On Sep 23, 2019
obinnawhyte:

Your case seem unique and I term you lucky even though I doubt the place is Lagos. Different areas with different challenges coupled with difference in work place and location. Nice move for you but don't expect everyone to be in the same shoe like you.
It's in Ondo State not Lagos. Though I'm not mobile for now but getting transport to the place isn't that difficult coupled with the presence of oride.
Re: Is It Wise To Pay 200k/a Rent From 80k Job? by mastert002: 2:05pm On Sep 23, 2019
Apply for Contents Writer and Website Admin Now
Do you know how to create contents that will get ranked in search engine quickly and effectively?

Do you know how to create non-plagiarism contents?

Do you know how to develop and manage a wordpress website?

We Urgently need someone who can create contents with proper keywords and someone who can manage our website.

if you have the skills and ability in you then....

Check www.inform.com.ng to Apply now
Re: Is It Wise To Pay 200k/a Rent From 80k Job? by Lazdigitals: 1:40pm On Sep 25, 2019
JOB VACANCIES!!!

A newly Owerri, Imo State based reputable General Service Company is currently recruiting for the following vacancies:

VACANCIES:
Electrical service & maintenance Engineer
Plumbing service & maintenance Personnel
Unskilled Labourer
Carpenters
Waste management service Personnel
Fumigation Expert
Property managers & House Rental Agents
I.T Personnels
Travel agency services Personnel
Industrial Engine/Generator Repairers

CRITERIAS
I) Must be SKILLED and EXPERIENCED
II) Must be RESIDENT in Owerri, Imo State
III) Must be GOAL-DRIVEN

PROCEDURES:
Interested Applicants send their CVs to service.hfogroup@gmail.com or call 09066985503 or our facebook page: https://web.facebook.com/wesanigroup/

NOTE: If you are not a resident of Owerri, Imo State, please don't bother contacting us.
Re: Is It Wise To Pay 200k/a Rent From 80k Job? by eme2015(m): 3:46pm On Sep 25, 2019
fireback:

Any one year rent that cost more than my two month salary is not worth it... Presently my one year rent is less than my salary in one month. All you need do is save up to half you monthly salary for a year especially if you're still single, use it to buy land, no matter how small the land is and start building your own house. If you re buying a land in a developed place, the land might be smaller but if you're buying from a developing area, you might get a bigger space. All depends on the area you want. Am not just talking but speaking from experience.
thank you
Re: Is It Wise To Pay 200k/a Rent From 80k Job? by Rhegos: 4:40pm On Jul 13, 2020
*Vacancy for South East Region Only! !! !!!*

Vacancy exist with a partnering organisation for graduates for the listed roles.

i. Telecommunications Operator
ii. Administration Officer
iii. Marketing Executive
iv. Sales Executive
v. Software Engineer

The opening is for University Graduates only.

Candidates should state Position and State they are applying for in the email subject.

Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.

Applications and updated CVs should be sent to *jobs@ynn.org.ng*

Coverage:
Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo.

Best Regards,

*YNN Job Klinik*
www.ynn.org.ng
Re: Is It Wise To Pay 200k/a Rent From 80k Job? by Damikjay(m): 1:14pm On Aug 11, 2021
Goodplace:
If Someone is in a work of 80k per month can he afford a place of 200k with no side income yet?
damikjay1@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Share Your Remote Job/ Hustle / A Painful Lesson I Learnt From An Access Bank Interview For A Marketing Job / Job Interview Questions And Excellent Sample Responses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.