Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,007 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! (4260 Views)

20 Codes That Commands Fear And Respect From Your Wife Or Girlfriend. RAW TRUTH / Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo / The Raw Truth About Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by AnalQueenluci: 5:32pm On Jun 23, 2019
Amatarasha ..

Love and hate are the same add that up
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Amatarasha(f): 5:34pm On Jun 23, 2019
oochi123:
..Ama dear.. Sup?
I dont understand u
ar u d quiet type or u ar forming maturity
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Amatarasha(f): 5:36pm On Jun 23, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Amatarasha ..

Love and hate are the same add that up
Analqueen !
I heard u av converted to moslem
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Amatarasha(f): 5:36pm On Jun 23, 2019
tosinosam:

Nice one amara. Yea we let love leadgrin
longest time
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by oochi123(f): 5:38pm On Jun 23, 2019
Amatarasha:

I dont understand u
ar u d quiet type or u ar forming maturity
...Lol.. This babe.. Only saying hi
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Amatarasha(f): 5:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
oochi123:
...Lol.. This babe. Only saying hi
Oh no vex...i no am annoying grin

2 Likes

Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 23, 2019
Amatarasha:
hahahahahaha cheesy

If you know wat is happening in spirit world u will stop wooing a lady n concenterate about things more important..
I pity you all ,I do not kill armed robbers ,prostitute or rapers ,i swear if i have d power i will save armed robbers who dosent kill ,
I know people i hate n kill ,
Ask me wat gives me joy? N i will tell you
what gives you enjoy since you insist that I should ask you
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Bigcowhorn: 7:05pm On Jun 23, 2019
oochi123:
..Ama dear.. Sup?

tosinosam:

Nice one amara. Yea we let love leadgrin
Amazingman:

Sweetest.

Oma307:

a good way to start the week but in as much we try to, there will always be love and hatred among people. hatred is just nature which we can say that God created/imbedded us with and which I think no man can totally control but the ability to control it makes us human in the midst of man

iluvMAMAV:

.Amaaaaaah Naaaatasha!!!
Hate is what?

Why una no clean my name before una answer present for Amatarasha register? lipsrsealed

All of una come dey mention me unanddan like say una never chop rice and cow meat today. I go vex for una ooo
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Amatarasha(f): 8:25pm On Jun 23, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Why una no clean my name before una answer present for Amatarasha register? lipsrsealed

All of una come dey mention me unanddan like say una never chop rice and cow meat today. I go vex for una ooo
Thats how u pple mention me even when i was off to heavenstown
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Adeniyii2017: 8:45pm On Jun 23, 2019
Invest in your nearest future, time waits for no one.

Access to all the materials you need for Data Science, Web Development, and Software Development 40.5GB

See thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/5261075/get-all-materials-needed-data
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Bigcowhorn: 9:23pm On Jun 23, 2019
Heaven's gate.
You no dey hear word. How many times deepfeel don correct you?

Amatarasha:
Thats how u pple mention me even when i was off to heavenstown
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Bigcowhorn: 9:26pm On Jun 23, 2019
Adeniyii2017:
Invest in your nearest future, time waits for no one.

Access to all the materials you need for Data Science, Web Development, and Software Development 40.5GB

See thread:

Carry your wahala go i finish computer school since 10 years ago and not going back even if you start school feeding.
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Amatarasha(f): 9:44pm On Jun 23, 2019
Bigcowhorn:
Heaven's gate.
You no dey hear word. How many times deepfeel don correct you?

heavens town isnt heavensgate blab
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Bigcowhorn: 9:55pm On Jun 23, 2019
Amatarasha:
heavens town isnt heavensgate blab

And if you miss road land inside hellfiretown who you go blame?
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by AnalQueenluci: 11:07pm On Jun 23, 2019
Amatarasha:
Analqueen !
I heard u av converted to moslem
My dear ! Na so i see am ooo_______but dey don sign wrong player sad
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by AnalQueenluci: 11:09pm On Jun 23, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

And if you miss road land inside hellfire town who you go blame?
let hellfire not befall ladies forever last born amen smiley
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Adeniyii2017: 11:26pm On Jun 23, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Carry your wahala go i finish computer school since 10 years ago and not going back even if you start school feeding.
That’s why I’m here.. programming is not by age. With this full course, all you need is to know how to operate computer which I’m sure you do.
Even if you are not interested in coding, I’m sure you have young and loved ones. This could be one of the best gift you can ever give them. We are talking 40GB of Video programming courses!! The world is becoming techy. You need to equip yourself and your loved ones.
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Bigcowhorn: 5:49pm On Jun 24, 2019
Adeniyii2017:

That’s why I’m here.. programming is not by age. With this full course, all you need is to know how to operate computer which I’m sure you do.
Even if you are not interested in coding, I’m sure you have young and loved ones. This could be one of the best gift you can ever give them. We are talking 40GB of Video programming courses!! The world is becoming techy. You need to equip yourself and your loved ones.

With your natural selling skills, you must be an Igbo man using an Yoruba moniker
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Bigcowhorn: 5:50pm On Jun 24, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
let hellfire not befall ladies forever last born amen smiley

Hahahaha

My love queen Lucy is so funny!
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by AnalQueenluci: 7:40pm On Jun 24, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Hahahaha

My love queen Lucy is so funny!
Yes as funny as funny can be
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Adeniyii2017: 8:04pm On Jun 24, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

With your natural selling skills, you must be an Igbo man using an Yoruba moniker
Ahh.. I understand. But I don’t do fake things. I am who I am. I believe God will reward.
‭Do well to call sir 08095386998‬

See thread:
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 24, 2019
omokoginimi:
This is the most annoying thing when these trolls mentions you, their fellow empty heads start quoting without editing your name. You wake up to unsolicited mentions.
ur dp just got me hahhaha grin
omokoginimi:
This is the most annoying thing when these trolls mentions you, their fellow empty heads start quoting without editing your name. You wake up to unsolicited mentions.
ur dp just got me hahhaha
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 24, 2019
lefulefu:
ur dp just got me hahhaha ;Dur dp just got me hahhaha
Na so bro. Real life thing
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Kuanku: 11:10am On Jul 10, 2019
It is the bitter reality of the world that every wrong path has charms and sweetness and every right path is hard to walk on. We must have to try to stay on the right path by striving for becming a better human being. Try to do little good deeds as they matter a lot!
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Amatarasha(f): 5:03pm On Jul 11, 2019
Kuanku:
It is the bitter reality of the world that every wrong path has charms and sweetness and every right path is hard to walk on. We must have to try to stay on the right path by striving for becming a better human being. Try to do little good deeds as they matter a lot!
tank God u shared d same opinion wt me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Love Giving Girls Head. / Wait, Does True Love Even Exist? / How Do You Even Sleep With Your Cousin??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.