Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! (4261 Views)

20 Codes That Commands Fear And Respect From Your Wife Or Girlfriend. RAW TRUTH / Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo / The Raw Truth About Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by ubunja(m): 2:26pm On Jun 23, 2019
Amatarasha:

Tell me what is on ur mind ubunja ?
Open up ,so many terrible things on it let it out!
I wont chew you
your hate

Why are you so full of hate?
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by TANID(m): 2:27pm On Jun 23, 2019
ubunja:

This was sent to me from amatarasha herself
Ok Understood. Ubunja What coz Fight Now?
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by TANID(m): 2:29pm On Jun 23, 2019
Amatarasha Were's Your Friend Adaibeku?
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Amatarasha(f): 2:30pm On Jun 23, 2019
Oma307:

don't tell me you have killed people because they are bad or do something mischievous to them all in the name that they are bad people. if not there is no different between you and them. what you need to do preach and show love
hahahahahaha cheesy

If you know wat is happening in spirit world u will stop wooing a lady n concenterate about things more important..
I pity you all ,I do not kill armed robbers ,prostitute or rapers ,i swear if i have d power i will save armed robbers who dosent kill ,
I know people i hate n kill ,
Ask me wat gives me joy? N i will tell you
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Amazingman(m): 2:32pm On Jun 23, 2019
Just keep shining, don't allow all these nairaland mods spoil ur mood. Without you and some few , nairaland romance section is officially dead. Am so happy to see you every time balling on your game. Anyone who hates doesn't like nice people.

Amatarasha:
OH MY DARLING kiss kiss
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Amatarasha(f): 2:36pm On Jun 23, 2019
ubunja:
your hate

Why are you so full of hate?
I feel ur impulse already cheesy cheesy grin
When you reach my level or join my brainstormic ideology you will never be happy in your life!

But am happy ....wake up miseducation ,i miss white guys ...no American white dude here.
Curses has types ,modes or modus and forms

Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by ubunja(m): 2:41pm On Jun 23, 2019
TANID:
Ok Understood. Ubunja What coz Fight Now?
She loves Ubunja.
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Amatarasha(f): 2:45pm On Jun 23, 2019
ubunja:

She loves Ubunja.
Ubunja angry
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Amatarasha(f): 2:47pm On Jun 23, 2019
TANID:
Amatarasha Were's Your Friend Adaibeku?
Ask Modes or check her comment section!
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Amatarasha(f): 2:57pm On Jun 23, 2019
Deepfeel:

Lol depends on the type of love you are talking about I can die for my sister brother mother child etc but when it comes to women the love I have for women is a sexual lustful love
hehehehehehehe grin grin
Love ur bluntness " u see y me n my members are making a favorable environment for love To thrive "
So dnt mention love again in my ear ok ? Am not bluffing i have a diabolical mirror n Evil knife ...i will investigate ur realname ..
Use erotic words at least to wet small grin ,than forming ken erics 4 here
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Amatarasha(f): 2:59pm On Jun 23, 2019
Deepfeel:

Am not saying that to please you biko I have no reason to hate prostitutes, even on that thread that prostitutes were arrested in Abuja and the night club destroyed I condemned it
Do you wanna swallow me ur madam?
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Amatarasha(f): 3:10pm On Jun 23, 2019
Oooo how can people be manipulating my topics ,do we have gods among men here...spits
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by ubunja(m): 3:13pm On Jun 23, 2019
Amatarasha:
Ubunja angry
so you hate Ubunja?

See!!!!! Full of hate.
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by TANID(m): 3:29pm On Jun 23, 2019
Amatarasha:
Ask Modes or check her comment section!
She's On Banned.
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by seniorgozman(m): 3:29pm On Jun 23, 2019
Amatarasha:
U dont nid to understand wicked soul ,understand wat u want to understand...i already know cheesy
IF i write sometin like : --

. ....ghbzgvvvvv jhccbbnnn jjdhjnnns rdddffdx
Dffffggbbbbb jjbbbbb jjjjnnnnn ygggg i want to pay you 1millionĀ£ hbbbbbb hgvvvggg ggggggg hhggg
Tttgtggg put ur account number hhhhhbbhbssed
Xffffggggvgv jhbbbbb and dis is my number 070298765432 i live in futo premises i want you to come n fvck me to death cos i dnt wanna live again bhhhbbbh hhbbbbbb hhbb i love you my love

I know u will understand it 1000 times more dan dat write ups about hate..
Your write up is not straight forward, you didn't go into details to explain your post never the less don't bother yourself because I am not even interested.
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by TANID(m): 3:30pm On Jun 23, 2019
ubunja:
She loves Ubunja.
Just Love Nothing Else Involved ?
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Deepfeel(m): 3:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
Amatarasha:

Always talking about husbandsnatch.a

Shut up when he was attacking you ,Ar u not like " See what amatarasha has caused because of her senseless thread swear n see calamity sad
When did I call you when she was attacking me, husbandsnatcha that ended up liking me and me liking her undecided
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Deepfeel(m): 3:51pm On Jun 23, 2019
Amatarasha:
@ bolded i hope u arent refering to me ? because ...hmmm
When you havent even start cracking me !
You will start when i would have sent at least 10 pple 6feet below ,by then i will give u my number and i will toast instead u doing d toasting!
Lol babe slow down o cause I might add you to my collection of female art work, I see women as piece of fine art am a good Artist
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Deepfeel(m): 3:52pm On Jun 23, 2019
Amatarasha:
hehehehehehehe grin grin
Love ur bluntness " u see y me n my members are making a favorable environment for love To thrive "
So dnt mention love again in my ear ok ? Am not bluffing i have a diabolical mirror n Evil knife ...i will investigate ur realname ..
Use erotic words at least to wet small grin ,than forming ken erics 4 here
Lol my love for the female physique na grin
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Deepfeel(m): 3:54pm On Jun 23, 2019
Amatarasha:

Do you wanna swallow me ur madam?
Do u love to be swallowed madam wink
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by franklingud(m): 4:13pm On Jun 23, 2019
Her Royal Highness again.

All these science students, twale for you people oo
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Amatarasha(f): 4:16pm On Jun 23, 2019
Deepfeel:
Do u love to be swallowed madam wink
Badboy ! smiley So how do you want 2 do d swallowing?
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Amatarasha(f): 4:19pm On Jun 23, 2019
Deepfeel:

Lol babe slow down o cause I might add you to my collection of female art work, I see women as piece of fine art am a good Artist
i hear you wella! by d time i crack ur rib n do my amatarasha fins ...i will know y u add me in ur collection wt cheap girls
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Deepfeel(m): 4:20pm On Jun 23, 2019
Amatarasha:
Badboy ! smiley
So how do you want 2 do d swallowing?
It depends on how you loved to be swallowed grin
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Amatarasha(f): 4:23pm On Jun 23, 2019
Deepfeel:

It depends on how you loved to be swallowed grin
To swallow sometin slimy dey hungry u shebi?LMAO hehehe smiley grin
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Deepfeel(m): 4:24pm On Jun 23, 2019
Amatarasha:
i hear you wella! by d time i crack ur rib n do my amatarasha fins ...i will know y u add me in ur collection wt cheap girls
No girl is cheap o God used same quality material to create all women
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Deepfeel(m): 4:27pm On Jun 23, 2019
Amatarasha:
To swallow sometin slimy dey hungry u shebi?LMAO hehehe smiley grin
You are not far from the truth smiley
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Amatarasha(f): 4:45pm On Jun 23, 2019
ubunja:
so you hate Ubunja?

See!!!!! Full of hate.
see you mtchew
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by tosinosam(m): 4:58pm On Jun 23, 2019
Amatarasha:
I deserve the best ,and am always the getting the best cheesy
I appreciate my Patrons /sweethearts/matrons

amazingman bigcowhorn iluvmamav oshe11 jacqualine (banned snatcha AdaTIV BustyK ) victorian oochi123
Tosinosam Oma307
NOTE: If you have hate on your neighbours for no reason dont enter that church ..smiles smiley
Nice one amara. Yea we let love leadgrin
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by oochi123(f): 5:26pm On Jun 23, 2019
Amatarasha:
I deserve the best ,and am always the getting the best cheesy
I appreciate my Patrons /sweethearts/matrons

amazingman bigcowhorn iluvmamav oshe11 jacqualine (banned snatcha AdaTIV BustyK ) victorian oochi123
Tosinosam Oma307
NOTE: If you have hate on your neighbours for no reason dont enter that church ..smiles smiley
..Ama dear.. Sup?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Leak Video: South African Father Caught Chopping A Sister At The Parish House / Man Almost Dies After Getting Stuck In Ex's Window While Trying To Beg Her S*x / MEN ARE NOW WISE!! See The Answers Guys Gave To Her Stupid Question!! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.