Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! (4259 Views)

20 Codes That Commands Fear And Respect From Your Wife Or Girlfriend. RAW TRUTH / Raw Truth Sunday:Why HIV/AIDS May favor the real children of God (Atheists backo / The Raw Truth About Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Deepfeel(m): 1:06pm On Jun 23, 2019
Amatarasha:

Y not tell him fvck you ,if u cant do dat ...u shudnt be my friend . go n meet uyai antibr.utu.s or some normal girls like Ilamin...a
See it now;

Kemicalreaction

Kemicalreaction kemicalreaction kemicalreaction

Let heaven fall ,Be human or suicide
Hahaha am not a fighter am a lover
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Amatarasha(f): 1:10pm On Jun 23, 2019
Deepfeel:

I have compassion for those women who are into prostitution cause of economic hardship, and I respect those who are into prostitution cause they see it as a well paid job there is nothing there to hate, I love both lesbians/gays too whatever makes them happy they should do it,
Yes I have compassion for prisoner cause many of them are innocent
I know what love is I know what hate is, just like you am a well self taught man
Oma307 if you know wat i have done to badpeople you will fear me to death ,i hate badpple by wat they type i pick dem out to troll..if you think am joking by this my topic go n take fansider ,
As am typing to you my wholebody is boiling ,vibrating in anger
Luk at hw u ar saying it smiley "i have compassion on prostitute just to please me"
Is my fault i started so early in what i do, even male cultist who are wt me are so scared and so far behind ,na only females understand d game,
By making haters hate haters
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Amatarasha(f): 1:15pm On Jun 23, 2019
Deepfeel:

Hahaha am not a fighter am a lover
o
Hw i wish i av power to strike dead ,i would av used dat on u since last year!
U ar high on codeine, If you think you know love more than me ,
Can you confidently tell me you can lay down your life for the one you love ?

They will always say god forbid ,but come here speaking about love..

I love you so much sweetheart ,something your nudes start flying frm twitter,to facebook to nairaland to whapsapp ,
Dont ever mention dat word love*
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Amatarasha(f): 1:20pm On Jun 23, 2019
Deepfeel:

Lol searching for a wife? Noo hmmm let me tell you that I have an addiction for women in a unique way won't tell u but that particular addition has been in me since I was 7 yrs
So are you addicted to me or only addicted to husbansnatcher n co?
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Deepfeel(m): 1:20pm On Jun 23, 2019
Amatarasha:

Oma307 if you know wat i have done to badpeople you will fear me to death ,i hate badpple by wat they type i pick dem out to troll..if you think am joking by this my topic go n take fansider ,
Luk at hw u ar saying it smiley "i have compassion on prostitute just to please me"
Is my fault i started so early in what i do, even male cultist who are wt me are so scared and so far behind ,na only females understand d game,
Am not saying that to please you biko I have no reason to hate prostitutes, even on that thread that prostitutes were arrested in Abuja and the night club destroyed I condemned it
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Amatarasha(f): 1:24pm On Jun 23, 2019
Oma307:

a good way to start the week but in as much we try to, there will always be love and hatred among people. hatred is just nature which we can say that God created/imbedded us with and which I think no man can totally control but the ability to control it makes us human in the midst of man
I control mine ,while people who cant control theirs come here to challenge me about being a better person because of one stupid university .
I force myself to love n nobody else have the got to hate me...thats mine rule .see am nt even doing it because of god ,but for me n you who suffer persecution...i will go to hellfire protecting people and i wont regret it..
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Deepfeel(m): 1:25pm On Jun 23, 2019
Amatarasha:
So are you addicted to me or only addicted to husbansnatcher n co?
Am addicted to all black women grin I have a hidden crazy side of me when it comes to women, see won't go into details cause u might start suspecting me, but I just love the art work God did on a woman's body
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Amatarasha(f): 1:28pm On Jun 23, 2019
Deepfeel:

Am addicted to all black women grin I have a hidden crazy side of me when it comes to women, see won't go into details cause u might start suspecting me, but I just love the art work God did on a woman's body
Dont disgust me mr deepfeel and tell me about it Ok

Wait! I hope u dont rape women
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Deepfeel(m): 1:28pm On Jun 23, 2019
Amatarasha:
o
Hw i wish i av power to strike dead ,i would av used dat on u since last year!
U ar high on codeine, If you think you know love more than me ,
Can you confidently tell me you can lay down your life for the one you love ?

They will always say god forbid ,but come here speaking about love..

I love you so much sweetheart ,something your nudes start flying frm twitter,to facebook to nairaland to whapsapp ,
Dont ever mention dat word love*
Lol depends on the type of love you are talking about I can die for my sister brother mother child etc but when it comes to women the love I have for women is a sexual lustful love
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 23, 2019
Amatarasha:

don't tell me you have killed people because they are bad or do something mischievous to them all in the name that they are bad people. if not there is no different between you and them. what you need to do preach and show love
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Amazingman(m): 1:31pm On Jun 23, 2019
Amatarasha:
I deserve the best ,and am always the getting the best cheesy
I appreciate my Patrons /sweethearts/matrons

amazingman bigcowhorn iluvmamav oshe11 jacqualine (banned snatcha AdaTIV BustyK ) victorian oochi123
Tosinosam Oma307
NOTE: If you have hate on your neighbours for no reason dont enter that church ..smiles smiley

Sweetest.
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 23, 2019
Amatarasha:

I control mine ,while people who cant control theirs come here to challenge me about being a better person because of one stupid university .
I force myself to love n nobody else have the got to hate me...thats mine rule .see am nt even doing it because of god ,but for me n you who suffer persecution...i will go to hellfire protecting people and i wont regret it..
great
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Deepfeel(m): 1:33pm On Jun 23, 2019
Amatarasha:

Dont disgust me mr deepfeel and tell me about it Ok

Wait! I hope u dont rape women
Hahaha far from it, but I have mastered the act of dealing with women even those ones that claim their hearts are strong as stones I have a, way of turning those hearts to butter, I have self taught myself about women all my life,
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by ubunja(m): 1:35pm On Jun 23, 2019
Amatarasha:
Wise people* will start saying what is this idiot talking about! cheesy They think going to Covenant university,unilag or funaab makes Them wise....Fools cheesy

Yes! Hating Your neighbour sweets like honey ,While trying to Love some1 is hard and excrutiating ,You know what i speak of ,This isnt about Date or boy/girlfriend bla bla bla...Guys are rational i give it to them ,Thats why i found it hard to hate them ,they are so innocent eventhough some has little hate for their neighbours(some tries to rape too, cheesy)...Women Hmmm! Ladies Hmmm !! ,Do you know Satan Lucifer loves more than some of you ? cheesy thats by the way though....
Children of God ,Lets stop pretending already , Lets be Truthful, Me for an example last month one nurse was employed in our hospital ,i have this strong urge to hate her with passion..Devil is a liar !!! sad
,What did she do to me? nothing !
But i just want to hate her and deal with her accordingly ,But i remembered the only commandment our Lord & saviour(Imagination defiler) Gave us Which is"Love your neighbour as yourself" (After cancelling the other 10commandment ,Because He Knows how sweet hate is)

I Later approach her to find out "She is a hidden comedian like myself and her smiles are so precious " And Amatarasha Wept bitterly seeing What the devil has done to humanity cry ,Meanwhile everyother nurse plus female housemanship doctors hate the girl without reason...pukes on christians whom white satanist are better than.
Guys hate ,But Women Hate with Venom...
You Guys know What ? Amatarasha will make you guys love your neighbour BY FORCE ,"THIs Love Campaign" am carrying it out in my family, School , Working Place and Most Espiacially Nairaland and is powered by the heavenly body and Hell satanic kingdom ,Because am sending faulters to suicide ,Mark my word ...2 already dead 2000 more waiting
Since i forced myself to love people'
no one,I repeat no one has the fvcking right to hate me

Finally ,People who hates me be it outside or on online media are better not born!
Hahahahahaha cheesy cheesy
If you are in the church while you have hate in your mind ,Let that church be your downfall..

and to think Im writing about this cheesy wink amaka tag Ubunja when you post next time.

I do enjoy your posts.

Even though you called me senseless the other day. angry

I guess hate is sweet for you too.

1 Like

Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Amatarasha(f): 1:35pm On Jun 23, 2019
ubunja:
and to think Im writing about this cheesy wink amaka tag Ubunja when you post next time.

I do enjoy your posts.

But you always show you hate me
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by ubunja(m): 1:37pm On Jun 23, 2019
Amatarasha:

But you always show you hate me

What have I written about you?
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Amatarasha(f): 1:50pm On Jun 23, 2019
ubunja:

What have I written about you?
you always criticize me with numerous mocking smileys ...i dont forget easily
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Deepfeel(m): 2:01pm On Jun 23, 2019
Amatarasha:
Deepfeel dis is y i hate you so much,
Y if i marry you i wl murder you on our wedding nite..

This is the thing omokoginimi dat is insulting you alongside kemicalreactien n u ar soo scared and cold ,he called you dumbhead n you are feeling so scared..

He is talking disgusting trash on sunday afternoon as if jesus didnt die for his sins ,while trolling pocohantas stupidly ...n he has d Audacity to insult u while you shiver..
Y embarassing ur madam eh?
Hahaha I will tell u like I told husband snatcher when she told me same thing and said am weak like her ex husband, smartness love kindness is the best gimmick to use and fight people who are filled with hate grin
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Amatarasha(f): 2:06pm On Jun 23, 2019
ubunja:

I do enjoy your posts.

I didnt remember calling u senseless ,but am sorry dear gbaghara oo cheesy
@Bolded ..Hate has sweet urge like sex,( n dont remind me am a virgin because virgins has their secrets codes) cheesy grin
Yes hating some1 is sweet ,like when i was a foolish hater back then in senior secondary ,When i see a new person or grown junior i will get that urge to show the person pepper b4 u say jack robinSon i have landed a hotslap on the persons face n kneel her down fashioning a crime she didnt commit incase authority ask ! All this kills my spirit ,hw i wish i can go back n show dos idiots doing dsame pepper to compensate nature!
I dropped those attidudes 6months b4 i joined nairaland, while some at 30,40,50 stil carries this my former character about while praying silly in church...
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Amatarasha(f): 2:09pm On Jun 23, 2019
Deepfeel:

Hahaha I will tell u like I told husband snatcher when she told me same thing and said am weak like her ex husband, smartness love kindness is the best gimmick to use and fight people who are filled with hate grin
Always talking about husbandsnatch.a

Shut up when he was attacking you ,Ar u not like " See what amatarasha has caused because of her senseless thread swear n see calamity sad
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by ubunja(m): 2:13pm On Jun 23, 2019
Amatarasha:

I didnt remember calling u senseless ,but am sorry dear gbaghara oo cheesy
@Bolded ..Hate has sweet urge like sex,( n dont remind me am a virgin because virgins has their secrets codes) cheesy grin
Yes hating some1 is sweet ,like when i was a foolish hater back then in senior secondary ,When i see a new person or grown junior i will get that urge to show the person pepper b4 u say jack robinSon i have landed a hotslap on the persons face n kneel her down fashioning a crime she didnt commit incase authority ask ! All this kills my spirit ,hw i wish i can go back n show dos idiots doing dsame pepper to compensate nature!
I dropped those attidudes 6months b4 i joined nairaland, while some at 30,40,50 stil carries this my former character about while praying silly in church...
nah, you're just another hater

Amatarasha:
You are a female n some foolish ugly cashewheads are destroying our image all u know is amatarasha dis ,mission that

Doublefaced demon mtchewwwwwwww

Cc chenzen
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Amatarasha(f): 2:14pm On Jun 23, 2019
Deepfeel:

Hahaha far from it, but I have mastered the act of dealing with women even those ones that claim their hearts are strong as stones I have a, way of turning those hearts to butter, I have self taught myself about women all my life,
@ bolded i hope u arent refering to me ? because ...hmmm
When you havent even start cracking me !
You will start when i would have sent at least 10 pple 6feet below ,by then i will give u my number and i will toast instead u doing d toasting!
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Amatarasha(f): 2:16pm On Jun 23, 2019
ubunja:

Dont be pathetic! undecided embarassed
Dats wat deepfeel n tanid my gangs thought until dey start gumming dia body to me ,now they know wat i am
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by ubunja(m): 2:17pm On Jun 23, 2019
Amatarasha:
Dont be pathetic! undecided embarassed
Dats wat deepfeel n tanid my gangs thought until dey start gumming dia body to me ,now they know wat i am
don't call me pathetic when I just showed your vile texts
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Amatarasha(f): 2:19pm On Jun 23, 2019
ubunja:

where is the hate?

Call angel micheal A hater for fighting demons too!
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by TANID(m): 2:20pm On Jun 23, 2019
ubunja:
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Amatarasha(f): 2:20pm On Jun 23, 2019
ubunja:
Angel raphael is a hater : courtery of ubunja miseducation
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by ubunja(m): 2:21pm On Jun 23, 2019
Amatarasha:

Angel raphael is a hater : courtery of ubunja miseducation
Hate is sweet indeed

Enjoy it
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Amatarasha(f): 2:23pm On Jun 23, 2019
Amazingman:

Sweetest.
OH MY DARLING kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by ubunja(m): 2:23pm On Jun 23, 2019
TANID:

Amatarasha:
You are a female n some foolish ugly cashewheads are destroying our image all u know is amatarasha dis ,mission that

Doublefaced demon mtchewwwwwwww

Cc chenzen

This was sent to me from amatarasha herself
Re: Raw Truth Sunday : To Hate Is Sweet !!! by Amatarasha(f): 2:24pm On Jun 23, 2019
ubunja:

Hate is sweet indeed

Enjoy it
Tell me what is on ur mind ubunja ?
Open up ,so many terrible things on it let it out!
I wont chew you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are You Still Single? / Wait, Does True Love Even Exist? / How I Was Raped By Friends Of The Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.