Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,945 members, 7,828,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Agbakoba To Buhari: Apply Ojukwu Aburi Accord & Divide Nigeria Now - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agbakoba To Buhari: Apply Ojukwu Aburi Accord & Divide Nigeria Now (31132 Views)

Agbakoba To Sue CBN Over Cybersecurity Levy / Ojukwu Lighted Up Cigarette, Smoked At Aburi, Ghana Meeting (Video) / Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbakoba To Buhari: Apply Ojukwu Aburi Accord & Divide Nigeria Now by dometome: 8:29pm On Jun 23, 2019
sarrki:

grin grin

Learn from history young man

We won’t allow any miscreants to kill innocent children and women for greedy purposes again
the mark of unity beggars and how idiotic they are, entirely dodging the question and talking about non issues.

3 Likes

Re: Agbakoba To Buhari: Apply Ojukwu Aburi Accord & Divide Nigeria Now by jjmk(m): 8:29pm On Jun 23, 2019
sarrki:
Can you imagine

Someone that have benefited immensely from Nigeria

Someone that campaigned for Atiku day and night

Someone that supported Pdp day and night

Agbakoba is really an agbako

You are the real Agbako. When this man was risky his life fighting the different military govts, been thrown into different jails where were u? I bet u were not even born.
If u cannot respect the man or see the truth in what he is saying then it's your funeral.

Re: Agbakoba To Buhari: Apply Ojukwu Aburi Accord & Divide Nigeria Now by Jmk9292(m): 8:29pm On Jun 23, 2019
Most people would attack the messenger and leave the message....

1 Like

Re: Agbakoba To Buhari: Apply Ojukwu Aburi Accord & Divide Nigeria Now by Dreew(f): 8:30pm On Jun 23, 2019
sarrki:
Can you imagine

You sound really desperate like your life line depends on this sham called Nigeria. Mind you, I'm yoruba.

4 Likes

Re: Agbakoba To Buhari: Apply Ojukwu Aburi Accord & Divide Nigeria Now by Ugosample(m): 8:31pm On Jun 23, 2019
Guestlander:

Agbakoba did not say divide Nigeria. Restructuring Nigeria is not the same as dividing the country.

Dividing the country will not change anything
What was suggested here was good

but what will really change Nigeria is th REORIENTATION and MASS EDUCATION of Nigerians

without these two

break Nigeria into 100
Somalia go better pass

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbakoba To Buhari: Apply Ojukwu Aburi Accord & Divide Nigeria Now by Elemosho478: 8:31pm On Jun 23, 2019
goodnessme1:
so you didn't see where your fellow yorubas up there are crying that nigeria wont divide.

Ipob are not liars but yoruba muslims that are saying nigeria is one even when they hate Igbos.

How did you know they are Yoruba?

I thought it is not only Igbo and Yoruba that are in this country

That guy is not Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Agbakoba To Buhari: Apply Ojukwu Aburi Accord & Divide Nigeria Now by BeijinDossier: 8:31pm On Jun 23, 2019
Aburi Accord_

Ojukwu "saw tomorrow"
Re: Agbakoba To Buhari: Apply Ojukwu Aburi Accord & Divide Nigeria Now by Elemosho478: 8:32pm On Jun 23, 2019
Dreew:

You sound really desperate like your life line depends on this sham called Nigeria. Mind you, I'm yoruba.

Why does everyone think he is Yoruba?

He is a Northerner not Yoruba
Re: Agbakoba To Buhari: Apply Ojukwu Aburi Accord & Divide Nigeria Now by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 23, 2019
[quote author=Ugosample post=79610067]

[s]Dividing the country will not change anything
What was suggested here was good

but what will really change Nigeria is th REORIENTATION and MASS EDUCATION of Nigerians

without these two

break Nigeria into 100
Somalia go better pass [[/s]/quote]
Re: Agbakoba To Buhari: Apply Ojukwu Aburi Accord & Divide Nigeria Now by berrystunn(m): 8:32pm On Jun 23, 2019
zibya:
This man claims to be a SAN and yet fails to realize that the president dosen't have the constitutional authority to unilaterally alter the constitution in order to put into effect most of what he just suggested

I think if I were to advise the president, for instance, the first thing to do is create space…,identify the ethnic regionalities

You still don't understand
Re: Agbakoba To Buhari: Apply Ojukwu Aburi Accord & Divide Nigeria Now by Princedapace(m): 8:32pm On Jun 23, 2019
Even people who know deep down that the country will never amount to anything meaningful in the next 50 years if the current structure is maintained are commenting..

I dont know how some people are so comfortable with the current state of Nigeria. Can I ask those of u who support the current system, have u traveled out before? have u been in a working country before?

I doubt, becus if u do, u will never support the current unitary federalism. It is not workable system. It is milittary based system. It is useless

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbakoba To Buhari: Apply Ojukwu Aburi Accord & Divide Nigeria Now by MChaze25(m): 8:33pm On Jun 23, 2019
The guy is saying the truth. Very soon this year will be over and I don't think this country will be 100% safe for anybody in the next 3 years. Is it Tinubu with his zero millitary experience that can handle Boko-Haram or even herdsmen?
If these killer herdsmen are doing this now that their bro is in power. Imagine what will happen when he is gone. My own is that a pregnant woman must deliver.
If we like let us run around in circles avoiding the bitter truth, we will finally do the right thing when the red flags starts burning down.
Whoever is holding a child on the ground is holding himself/herself.
Whenever Nigeria wakes up becomes her MORNING....LET THE GIANT OF AFRICA KEEP SLEEPING FOR NOW.

5 Likes

Re: Agbakoba To Buhari: Apply Ojukwu Aburi Accord & Divide Nigeria Now by Stillthebest: 8:33pm On Jun 23, 2019
sarrki:
Nigeria will remain as one entity

Nobody will divide us

There is strength in unity

We say big NO to our haters

Nigeria won’t be divided

Cc mynd44

Cc lalasticlala

Are you sure you read the post at all? He was talking about decentralisation of the govt and distributing it to Eight regions, thus will reduce the so much powers on the central. That's why he said we need community policing but cus the power in the central isn't allowing it just yet.

2 Likes

Re: Agbakoba To Buhari: Apply Ojukwu Aburi Accord & Divide Nigeria Now by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 23, 2019
Usually when I hear people crying 'Divide Nigeria'..the answer is, into how many parts?

A lot of water has passed under the bridge since 1966...when we could have done a neat division into 3 parts...but it did not work out.

Nigeria is not dividing for the simple reason that minority tribes won't allow it. The minorites are in the majoirty, and none of them want to be in a 'new country' under the dominion of the big tribes.

Then there is the idea of who gets the oil? I reckon there would be fighting over resources...and a lot of grass would suffer.

Nigeria is an ineffficent contraption. It is also better than the alternative...anarchic tribal warfare.

Nigeria anyway has to get off oil. And get industrial. So that we can be in a better position to restructure...or divide. Restructure now...and the resources issue would still be there tomorrow.

As for regions....Mr Agbakoba should go and read why minority tribes have always been in the forefront of arguing for states.

One final thing...Nigeria does not have enough money. Decentraizaton won't solve our problems. It would only make them worse...as we divide the pot into even tinier bits.

If we remove subsides on power and petrol, we can have enough investment flowing in...which would lead to improvement in refining and electricity capacity...and eventually job creation...putting states and regions in a better place to fight for restrcturing. Not now when every state is oil dependent.

P.S...If you are quoting me, be respectful. If I get any insults for expressing my opinions, I will report you to the mods. I'm sorry, but I don;t go round insulting other people, and I exepct that same courtesy. You are free to disagree with me, but don't call me names, and don't use bigoted tribalistic language. Thank you.

This warning became neccesary because I am getting tired of being abused for just making my opinions clear. I am not in power, nor do i hold office, so I fail to see how my opinions would stop anyone's ideas from being realised.

Good evening.

3 Likes

Re: Agbakoba To Buhari: Apply Ojukwu Aburi Accord & Divide Nigeria Now by MChaze25(m): 8:35pm On Jun 23, 2019
Stillthebest:

Are you sure you read the post at all? He was talking about decentralisation of the govt and distributing it to Eight regions, thus will reduce the so much powers on the central. That's why he said we need community policing but cus the power in the central isn't allowing it just yet.
No mind am.
Another big problem with Nigeria right now is illiteracy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbakoba To Buhari: Apply Ojukwu Aburi Accord & Divide Nigeria Now by Dreew(f): 8:35pm On Jun 23, 2019
Elemosho478:

Why does everyone think he is Yoruba?

He is a Northerner not Yoruba

I said I'm yoruba. I didn't say I thought he was.

That said, I always thought he was yoruba until now.
Re: Agbakoba To Buhari: Apply Ojukwu Aburi Accord & Divide Nigeria Now by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:35pm On Jun 23, 2019
damiBJ:

God bless u for DAT statement....u HV said my mind.
you have no sense...you think everything is about Buhari... the man offered an opinion and explain it well...administrating Nigeria from the centre is not working well...
olisa is a big lawyer last I checked...look at issue and stop asking why now...is this the ist time people talk on restructuring Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Agbakoba To Buhari: Apply Ojukwu Aburi Accord & Divide Nigeria Now by Odingo1: 8:36pm On Jun 23, 2019
The best is to restructure Nigeria like UK, China, Canada or USA.

UK have autonomous Wales, Northern Ireland, Scotland and England

China have Macau, Tibet, Tiwan and Hong kong

Canada have autonomous provinces that Quebec manages it own immigration policy.

In USA each state is a mini country.
Re: Agbakoba To Buhari: Apply Ojukwu Aburi Accord & Divide Nigeria Now by article1: 8:36pm On Jun 23, 2019
sarrki:
Can you imagine
Alakoba
Re: Agbakoba To Buhari: Apply Ojukwu Aburi Accord & Divide Nigeria Now by Ugosample(m): 8:36pm On Jun 23, 2019
Dreew:

Nigeria is a failing country

but WHAT do you think failed the country

And you really think dividing the country will make things better?

1 Like

Re: Agbakoba To Buhari: Apply Ojukwu Aburi Accord & Divide Nigeria Now by Ugosample(m): 8:36pm On Jun 23, 2019
Odingo1:
The best is to restructure Nigeria like UK, China, Canada
exactly
Re: Agbakoba To Buhari: Apply Ojukwu Aburi Accord & Divide Nigeria Now by Ikpongiton: 8:37pm On Jun 23, 2019
sarrki:
Can you imagine

so ,you want the country to continue like this and remain undeveloped ,so that cut and join graduate like you will continue to have upper hand.you are enemy of state and developments.
Re: Agbakoba To Buhari: Apply Ojukwu Aburi Accord & Divide Nigeria Now by Dreew(f): 8:37pm On Jun 23, 2019
Ugosample:

Nigeria is a failing country

but WHAT do you think failed the country

And you really think dividing the country will make things better?

Restructuring. Decentralisation. Not division.
Re: Agbakoba To Buhari: Apply Ojukwu Aburi Accord & Divide Nigeria Now by Greenback: 8:38pm On Jun 23, 2019
Juliusmalema:
God please even after the 8 regions, everyone should go their own way .... straight up.

I don't have time for unity beggars like ftc above.

This shiithole needs to stop existing.

Lugard with his adulterous wife has done to us more harm than good.

After an unholy, marathon night sex even on top bed while still fornicating named this jungle Nigeria.

Chineke ekwela..

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA.....
LOLSSSSSSS.....
BUUUHAAAAAHAHAHHHHHAAAA......

grin grin grin
Re: Agbakoba To Buhari: Apply Ojukwu Aburi Accord & Divide Nigeria Now by Myde4naija(m): 8:39pm On Jun 23, 2019
Destiny34:
Why're you guys always afraid of division? If Nigeria divide will you die. That means without SS/SE there no Nigeria!
what's your gain in Nigeria division?
Re: Agbakoba To Buhari: Apply Ojukwu Aburi Accord & Divide Nigeria Now by lereinter(m): 8:40pm On Jun 23, 2019
Yes Nigeria should be divided

What's happening in the north should not be business of South, and vice versa
Re: Agbakoba To Buhari: Apply Ojukwu Aburi Accord & Divide Nigeria Now by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 23, 2019
obailala:
Forget that separation of powers thing... A Nigerian president is too damn powerful and can achieve anything he wants to achieve.

Why didn't Jonathan achieve that?
Re: Agbakoba To Buhari: Apply Ojukwu Aburi Accord & Divide Nigeria Now by Durchmann(m): 8:41pm On Jun 23, 2019
sarrki:
Can you imagine

All this iberibeism you just displayed is all down to one thing - failure to read the article.

Why rush to comment without even reading first?
Na wa O!

Our literacy levels in this country is just a joke.

1 Like

Re: Agbakoba To Buhari: Apply Ojukwu Aburi Accord & Divide Nigeria Now by Brightest04(m): 8:41pm On Jun 23, 2019
Let assume Nigeria is divided, i know one part that will finish themselves within a short period of time.And this part also will be the den of criminals.
Re: Agbakoba To Buhari: Apply Ojukwu Aburi Accord & Divide Nigeria Now by Equal2DeTask(m): 8:43pm On Jun 23, 2019
Brightest04:
Let assume Nigeria is divided, i know one part that will finish themselves within a short period of time.And this part also will be the den of criminals.

and that part is where u came from numskull?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbakoba To Buhari: Apply Ojukwu Aburi Accord & Divide Nigeria Now by Greenback: 8:43pm On Jun 23, 2019
It should happen ASAP
Re: Agbakoba To Buhari: Apply Ojukwu Aburi Accord & Divide Nigeria Now by Ikpongiton: 8:44pm On Jun 23, 2019
sarrki:

grin grin

Learn from history young man

We won’t allow any miscreants to kill innocent children and women for greedy purposes again
you are the greedy one here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos! Update On Minna-suleja Road / Fayose: Presidency, Mbaka Are Blackmailers And Scammers, Pay them no Attention / Ambode throwing T-shirts Along Lateef Jankande Road from his car(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.