Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? (12690 Views)

Poll: Is she cheap?

Yes, of course!: 4% (7 votes)
Probably not.: 95% (160 votes)
This poll has ended

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. / How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by Frankies(m): 7:15am On May 09, 2007
She Looks Cheap!

I met a girl at a place, within hours of meeting her , I got her number. She even assured me that I can call her even around 2am of the night I met her. Doesn't she look cheap. I mean considering the fact that we met the same day and she permitting me to call her same night at 2am or anytime I feel like.

I am already taking her as being so cheap. What do you think?
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by layi(m): 8:15am On May 09, 2007
Guys like this really piss me off.
If the girl fronts u'll complain.
Now she's giving you the greelight (which u pray for) and u still call her cheap.
WHAT DO U WANT?
abeg go and sleep joor!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by ima1(f): 8:26am On May 09, 2007
lol abi oh
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by Frankies(m): 8:31am On May 09, 2007
Not that I don't want it that fucking way, Just that there should be a little bit of resistance from her. You know we guys value them when a bit hard to get.

More response please cos I am already having this feeling that she does so everyother guy.

Same day and same night. very funny
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by naijacutee(f): 8:34am On May 09, 2007
Some guys really are from Mars. . . So guys really enjoy it when girls give them a hard time? I should have guessed as I didn't understand why they keep chasing even when the lights are red all over including the poles. . .
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by iice(f): 9:20am On May 09, 2007
funny!!! Do something and be damned, dont do it and still be damned.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by MyPeace(f): 9:32am On May 09, 2007
arent you cheap by collecting her no the first day cool cool grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by inze(m): 12:22pm On May 09, 2007
@ Frankies

Well we understand your plight, but the fact still remains that some gurl prefer not to play the game of being hard to get, for some reason of loosing the person they feel deep for to another gurl, seconding, the gurl may be kind of bored as in having few company (electronic) and needs one to keep her company especially at night. We all know that gurl like to be pampered and made to feel warm and cared for and we shouldn't take that for granted since it cost us little or nothing, lets see it this way, what would it cost to keep her company from 12.30 pm till 4.30 am, only 100naira recharge (4 we naijerians).

For me, i would advice you condemn her as being cheap, she might be your other half, you never can tell and she might be cheap as you claim, but you only need time and wisdom to figure that out.

Less i forget, you never told us your intension, truely she might might to have you as a friend. (no strings)

Good Luck anyway.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by Frankies(m): 1:48pm On May 09, 2007
Good one from Inze.

You Got the words,She seems desperate. That is exactly what I have been thinking.

Thanks Man.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by cuteass1(f): 2:29pm On May 09, 2007
Frankies:

Good one from Inze.

You Got the words,She seems desperate. That is exactly what I have been thinking.

Thanks Man.

THE GIRL LOOKS CHEAP, AND YOU ON THE OTHER HAND LOOK "EXPENSIVE" lol

Mr. you really are a piece of work, honestly!!

Why are you twisting the guy's words, he gave you some good points and reasons, and all you could figure out of it is "she seems desperate", where in his post did he say that??

Bia, if you don't want the girl be man enough and kindly say so and stop wasting your time, hers and ours for that matter angry

There's this thread here on our forum with the topic "WHY DO GIRLS PLAY HARD TO GET", come and see guys condemning girls for the same attitude you're complaining of, it seemed as all the girls that played "hard to get" were niussances, now the girl has served it on a "platter of gold", yet she's still not off the hook

GUYs abeg ooh, make up your minds . . we have other things to attend to wink
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by IBDat(m): 4:29pm On May 09, 2007
Cheap? How is she cheap, simply by giving u her number n telling u she sleeps late?
O'bouy u get issues that needs resolving!
The girl is obviously a bigger person than u are. You liked what u saw and u approached her, she liked what she saw and heared and gave u her number - and letting u knw that late night calls (booty  wink) is not an issue - and now u're complaining?  undecided

If it's someone that makes u run rings like a mad-man around them that u want - dash the number (even though u still aint hit it yet).
I pray that u wait years before u even see panty line - shi'o!
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by jgirl3: 4:37pm On May 09, 2007
Oh so guys like us fronting abi? No wahala - i gotta find a way to start fronting as from now.

To me, this is rubbish - that a girl is cheap because she recieves calls at night.
That would be something i would do to put the guy's mind at ease that no matter what time he calls, he ain't buggin' me.
It's not desperation because she didn't throw herself at you or ask you for your own number and call you 5 mins after, did she?
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by kiki(f): 4:38pm On May 09, 2007
hmmmmmmm if she gave u her #and told u 2 call her late at night  cheap then wat bout those who have a 1 night stand. Boy oh Boy go get a life

God didn't want u to go through a hard time and gave it to you but u still dey complain.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by orp: 4:40pm On May 09, 2007
cool
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by luxoire(f): 4:45pm On May 09, 2007
hahahahah abeg una dey make my belle pain wif lafter, lol

Ol' boy @poster, it depends on ur interaction with d babe that night, not saying that i would do this, but me i am guilty of being a typical, game-player oh, if a guy wants me, he gats to work for me.!!, that way he knows i wont be letting another guy in, in a hurry and he'll realise he got value,

maybe the girl was really feeling u thats all, some babe no like all dis bullsh*t oh, they just wanna get down and see what u got to offer!!!

On THE OTHER HAND, THINK OF IT THIS WAY:, MAYBE U CAME ACROSS AS A LITTLE DESPARATE AND SHE FELT SORRY FOR U AND THOUGHT U REALLY NEEDED SOMEONE TO TALK TO, SO SHE OFFERED TO BE THERE FOR U AT ANY TIME OF THE DAY/NIGHT, JUST TO HELP U OUT!!, MAYBE U LOOKED CHEAP. works both ways
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by cuteass1(f): 4:49pm On May 09, 2007
luxoire:

On THE OTHER HAND, THINK OF IT THIS WAY:, MAYBE U CAME ACROSS AS A LITTLE DESPARATE AND SHE FELT SORRY FOR U AND THOUGHT U REALLY NEEDED SOMEONE TO TALK TO, SO SHE OFFERED TO BE THERE FOR U AT ANY TIME OF THE DAY/NIGHT, JUST TO HELP U OUT!!, MAYBE U LOOKED CHEAP. works both ways

WORD!!!!!!!! grin grin
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by luxoire(f): 4:57pm On May 09, 2007
hell yeah cute-ass, i'm kinda tired of guys labelling girls for petty reasons!!, esp when it might be the case of the kettle calling the pot black,

we got to flip the script and let them appreciate the other side of teh coin too once in a while cool wink
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by efuah(f): 5:10pm On May 09, 2007
inze:

@ Frankies

Well we understand your plight, but the fact still remains that some girl prefer not to play the game of being hard to get, for some reason of loosing the person they feel deep for to another girl, seconding, the girl may be kind of bored as in having few company (electronic) and needs one to keep her company especially at night. We all know that girl like to be pampered and made to feel warm and cared for and we shouldn't take that for granted since it cost us little or nothing, lets see it this way, what would it cost to keep her company from 12.30 pm till 4.30 am, only 100naira recharge (4 we naijerians).

For me, i would advice you condemn her as being cheap, she might be your other half, you never can tell and she might be cheap as you claim, but you only need time and wisdom to figure that out.

Less i forget, you never told us your intension, truely she might might to have you as a friend. (no strings)

Good Luck anyway.

Good one dear. God bless u for that! kiss

cute-ass:

THE GIRL LOOKS CHEAP, AND YOU ON THE OTHER HAND LOOK "EXPENSIVE" lol

Mr. you really are a piece of work, honestly!!

Why are you twisting the guy's words, he gave you some good points and reasons, and all you could figure out of it is "she seems desperate", where in his post did he say that??

Bia, if you don't want the girl be man enough and kindly say so and stop wasting your time, hers and ours for that matter angry

There's this thread here on our forum with the topic "WHY DO GIRLS PLAY HARD TO GET", come and see guys condemning girls for the same attitude you're complaining of, it seemed as all the girls that played "hard to get" were niussances, now the girl has served it on a "platter of gold", yet she's still not off the hook

GUYs abeg ooh, make up your minds . . we have other things to attend to wink

Excellent! kiss
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by nawa1(m): 5:24pm On May 09, 2007
:-x
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by dollyp1cute(f): 5:25pm On May 09, 2007
MyPeace:

arent you cheap by collecting her no the first day cool cool grin grin

My sentiments exactly!
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by pannyman(m): 5:28pm On May 09, 2007
@ poster, it appears you have made up your mind she's cheap. Ok so want do you want nairalanders to do now?
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by cuteass1(f): 5:42pm On May 09, 2007
luxoire:

hell yeah cute-ass, i'm kind of tired of guys labelling girls for petty reasons!!, esp when it might be the case of the kettle calling the pot black,

we got to flip the script and let them appreciate the other side of the coin too once in a while cool wink

My sister don't say what you see ooh . .

I find some guys ridiculous with their comments atimes angry

one will say . .she doesn't want sex yet, what do i do??
Another will come along with . . what's the fuss about virginity??
next man . . she looks cheap!!
and don't forget . . why do girls play hard to get??

NA WA OOH. . girls don see tire grin grin this really is the survival of the "brainiest" lol
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by Alert(f): 6:05pm On May 09, 2007
Wait till she calls u first, then u can kno if she's cheap or desperate. some girls may give u thier number just to shorten the time you would spend wit them in asking them questions or trying to argue wit u on why they won't let u have thier phone no cos they aren't interested, so wen u call her she might tell u on phone.she didn't give u her house address,did she? is just a phone no.! undecided
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by luxoire(f): 6:09pm On May 09, 2007
Alert:

Wait till she calls u first, then u can kno if she's cheap or desperate. some girls may give u their number just to shorten the time you would spend wit them in asking them questions or trying to argue wit u on why they won't let u have their phone no because they aren't interested, so when u call her she might tell u on phone.she didn't give u her house address,did she? is just a phone no.! undecided

WORD!!,

@cute, hahahahahahha, e be like say u sef don dey notice am dey pile 4 belle
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by omega25red(m): 7:00pm On May 09, 2007
This guy is a douche bag

If you are interested enough to ask her for her number wouldn't you want to call her or have her call you
I mean it aint like she slept with you or something.
I know what it is you are too fine for your own self that if someone shows interest in you, you start looking in the mirror saying i still got it tongue
You might miss out on the most important person you could ever meet because of the mind games you are playing with your self.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by jgirl3: 7:08pm On May 09, 2007
omega25red:

This guy is a douche bag

If you are interested enough to ask her for her number wouldn't you want to call her or have her call you
I mean it aint like she slept with you or something.
I know what it is you are too fine for your own self that if someone shows interest in you, you start looking in the mirror saying i still got it tongue
You might miss out on the most important person you could ever meet because of the mind games you are playing with your self.
Abi oooo!
You couldn't have said it any better.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by cuteass1(f): 11:11pm On May 09, 2007
luxoire:

@cute, hahahahahahha, e be like say u sef don dey notice am dey pile 4 belle

Hahahaha , come to think of it, how sure are we that the girl didn't give him a wrong number?? lol

Maybe he tried the number after being here, only to find out "the number he's dialling is not in use" lmao grin grin

He hasnt been here in a while, i'm sure the girl played a fast one on him tongue grin grin
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by Rlst84sale(m): 11:56pm On May 09, 2007
You need to grow up brother. If she start to give you a hard time you will be the first one crying all over Nairaland that Naija women play shakara, now she is srtaight forward with you and now you are complaining?.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by Seun(m): 12:23am On May 10, 2007
You collected her number within two hours and apparently promised to call her. Aren't you cheap? [i]Yeye[/b].
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by temmyabby(f): 12:29am On May 10, 2007
lol, no it means she nice, and mind u she hasn't said yes 2 what eva it is u ve in mind, but which wan be call me at 2am, if i manage 2 give a boy my no and he calls by that time, i'll get really pissed, what kind of familiarity is that angry , anyway people are different grin
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by Nobody: 12:43am On May 10, 2007
Unserious fellow! My ex gave me her number 20 mins after i talked to her for the first time. she said yes less than 2 weeks after i asked her out officially.
It took me more than three months before she allowed me to kiss her on the lips only! Talk about being cheap!

Of what benefit is "slight resistance"? You must be cheap for coming to sully an innocent girl on the internet for the crime of being nice to you. you definitely do not deserve her.

1 Like

Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by neelsel(f): 12:44am On May 10, 2007
@topic,
Ignorance is indeed a curse. Explain to me how does giving someone your number translates to being cheap .

For crying out loud, it's just an exchange of some harmful digits, not body fluids,

That's why I enjoy and take liberty of distributing numbers that belong to various institutions in around the Tri state area. So if and when the fools believe that they have gotten one on me, their ego suddenly gets crush when the person on the other end of the line picks up and answers " Thank you for calling Kings County Hospital, if you know the extention of your party dial it now, or wait for futher instructions"  ROFLMAO!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! / Pretty Girl Needs A Serious Bf That Will Lead To Marriage (with Pics) / Am I The Hottest Girl on Nairaland? Rate My Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.