Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? (12720 Views)

Poll: Is she cheap?

Yes, of course!: 4% (7 votes)
Probably not.: 95% (160 votes)
This poll has ended

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. / How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by frank316(m): 5:32pm On May 03, 2008
@poster
thank your god that your name is frank, i would have called you a very foolish guy
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by welli(f): 5:44pm On May 03, 2008
angry angry angry@ poster
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by zheroes(m): 6:50pm On May 03, 2008
no she isnt cheap.

probably you are not matured enough to collect numbers from people the first day, you can wait till the tenth day, because they are jobless. may be we shouldnt say hi to people the very first day we meet them.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by Eclairs: 6:41am On May 04, 2008
@poster,

Do something new with your life,
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by jaata(m): 6:47pm On May 04, 2008
I think if you and her had sex hours or days after she gave you her number then i could see you calling her cheap. I think you should see where it goes before you make that judgment on her.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by rubi(f): 5:31pm On May 05, 2008
poster, you are the one that is cheap because you saw aother girls or women and decide to ask her for her number that means there is something about her that interest you. if you do not want her be man enough and be bold to tell her as she was bold and gave you her number
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by Scopium: 6:58pm On May 05, 2008
[size=13pt]Like how much cheap do you think she is? Like cheap enough to buy gold circle?[/size]
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by Busta(f): 7:18pm On May 05, 2008
If she gives u . . .she's cheap

she doesn't give u . . she's playing games i.e hard to get.

what exactly do u want?
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by Teejay07(m): 3:49am On May 06, 2008
@poster,

just because a lady says hi with a smile and in a nice way too does not mean she is ready to jump into bed with you. And, tell me what is wrong in exchanging numbers.

Guys do it all the time amongst themselves. So, what is wrong if a lady gives u her numebr and encourages you to call her. That does not mean much, in this day and age when - "the number ur calling does not exist on the network" is common.

Ol' boy, wake up! So, let us in on a secret. Have u called the number? And, does it exist? grin
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by didiomos: 11:02am On May 06, 2008
i think ur kind of person, u kidda like challenge, something u have to fight for or struggle for, but in this case she may not be what u think. i have seen cases when people make love the first day they met and live to get married, while sometimes u make a guy wait for 4 yrs before sleeping with u and still end up getting dumped the minute he is done. life is just an irony so just give her a call, get to know her and stop judgeing a book by its cover.[b][/b]
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by Bolubunmi(f): 6:27pm On Oct 22, 2008
Look, I am still at sea as to what your point really is. What do you want from her? Honestly, I think you really need to see a Doctor, no offence meant, my dear. Scenario 1- You met and spoke with her with the intention of hooking up. Scenario 2: She gave you the green light. Now, where lies the problem?

You are just being hypocritical! What do you want us to tell you? To tell you that she is cheap? My God! you are the cheap and incorrigible one.

Excuse me! Am out of here!
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by minute(f): 6:35pm On Oct 22, 2008
How on earth would that make her cheap?

Indicating interest in someone doesnt make

one cheap . . . . .if she wrote her number on your

penis,that might be another story.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by plusQueen: 6:38pm On Oct 22, 2008
minute:

How on earth would that make her cheap?

Indicating interest in someone doesnt make

one cheap . . . . .if she wrote her number on your

privates,that might be another story.

Ojigbijigbi!
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by Sauron1: 7:19pm On Oct 22, 2008

She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap?

How does it make her cheap?
How old are u again??
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:55pm On Oct 22, 2008
You asked for her numb3r and she gave it to you? now what's the wrong thing she's done there? undecided

shooo, you men get wahala ohh shocked. If she doesn't give you now, you would be the same person to open your mouth and say she's playing hard to get. I tire ohh. undecided
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by TOMTOSHO: 8:03pm On Oct 22, 2008
ol boy, why u dey yawn like this now? u said the lady was too cheap abi? na u self dey kolo. what gave u the assurance that the number she gave u was real? may be she don scam u enh? na MU-----MU! u be.

get out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by agaba123(m): 8:13pm On Oct 22, 2008
I just wonder why men have this mentality?

You are the ones that make life difficult for men grin grin. Just because a girl likes you and gave you her number which you asked for, you are now calling her a cheap article. if she had refused, you would say she too de do? May be you are hot lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Men stop all these cheap or no cheap mentality.

Does it mean a woman does not have the right to roll with someone she likes without showing some resistance just to show men she is not cheap?
A guy will pick a girl and hammer her same day and no one will bath an eye.

Abeg stop all these nonsense. Anyway I guess you are 17 years old.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by arramyjay: 11:37pm On Oct 22, 2008
@ POSTER
NO SHE IS NT CHEAP
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by Chiori(m): 6:28pm On Jul 30, 2009
she is not cheap. maybe she just needs a friend she can offload her heart to, someone who will listen to her when she speaks. you don't have to fix your mind on only one thing in relation to the women folk.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by mployer(m): 7:42pm On Jul 30, 2009
Giving u her doesnt even mean she has agreed to date u. Dont b surprised you wil call the number and she may not pick
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by MrWaters: 7:49pm On Jul 30, 2009
Probably not
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by kbobo(m): 8:01pm On Jul 30, 2009
@ poster,
Giving you her number does not make her cheap.She might have her reasons for giving you the number such as sending her recharge cards.
I want you to know that she has not accepted to date you by giving you her number.
Moreover,I don't know how you would have felt if you had been chasing her around to have her number.
Take heed you may just be missing something.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by Archilles(m): 9:34pm On Jul 30, 2009
Like I have said before, this is one of those pple that just felt like posting a thread and they just write something.

@Poster,
Take a breather, step back and read what you wrote again. Does the question you asked makes sense to you? Really, get a life.
Ode, oponu sowe nu, omugo, alakori, alainironu.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by DaudaAbu(m): 9:31am On Jul 31, 2009
U neva com back come tell us wether she agreed to pick ur call ohh.
4 all i know u can get a babes no. in 5-10 min. if u've got game.the thing is that not all no. turn out 2 b promising
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by Frankies(m): 6:19pm On Jul 31, 2009
SOKOTO
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by giddysgold: 3:10am On Dec 17, 2009
becos u r a stupid boi and confused for that matter shocked tongue undecided
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by Pweety4me(f): 3:51am On Dec 17, 2009
@Poster se she force u make u collect her number?abi wetin sef? undecided
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by brooknam99: 6:03am On Dec 17, 2009
Tell me the poster is joking!is dis dude retarded?
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by Polar01: 2:37pm On Dec 17, 2009
Did u knw wat is really wrong wit u guy?IGNORANT nd i guess u knw its consequences so i advice u rush 2 a nearby kmist nd get a complete doze of civilizatn drugs b4 it is late.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by hbabe(f): 3:00pm On Dec 17, 2009
Na real wah!
What kind of guy is this?
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by igotalk(m): 3:28pm On Dec 17, 2009
shocked embarassed
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by Obelomo: 6:23pm On Dec 18, 2009
No, this doesn't means she is cheap! One time I met this cute naija guy, but the stupid mistake I made I gave my numba, before he even asked for it. If she had sex with u that same day then u might call her cheap. Although that guy basically asked out before I gave him my numba, but I dont think he liked the fact that i stay with my moda.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See How Nigerian Girl Dumped By Boyfriend After Bleaching To Satisfy Him(photo) / Just Look At What Selfie Has Reduced Our Ladies Into. / Busty Nigerian Lady Posts Pictures Of Her Nudes On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.