Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? (12707 Views)

Poll: Is she cheap?

Yes, of course!: 4% (7 votes)
Probably not.: 95% (160 votes)
This poll has ended

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. / How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by ikejoe(m): 10:35am On May 11, 2007
ol boy u don check if d number correct? b4 u go about tinkin she's so cheap,
check to know if u not stupid to tink she gave a real number!!! go to bed and wake-up tinkin gud,
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by topeorekoy(m): 10:51am On May 11, 2007
Y WOULD U THINK SHE IS CHEAP COS SHE GAVE U HER NUMB? U ASKED FOR IT AND SHE GAVE U INNOCENTLY. I WAS IN A SITUATION THAT IT WAS THE GIRL THAT ASKED FOR MY NUMBER AND NEVER TOOK HER SO CHEAP. WE DATE BUT HAVE PARTED WAYS NOW. IN THIS WORLD NOW, IF A LADY GIVES U HER NUMBER DOESNT GIVE U THE IMPRESSION THAT U'LL LAY HER SO SOON. U NEVER CAN TELL, U'LL NEVER HUG HER TILL U DONT WANT TO BE HER FRIEND AGAIN. I HAVE A FRIEND NOW, SHE GAVE ME HER NUMBER, I GO TO HER HOUSE, BUT SHE DOESNT EVEN CALL ME NEITHER DO SHE WANT TO DATE ME.

GROW UP MY GUY
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by verbocity: 11:45am On May 11, 2007
The problem you are having here has to do with mindset - African mentality. Time has changed, and so is dating and courting. It is you that is having a problem and not the girl. You asked for her number, she gave you. Period. To make things easier for you, she told you that you can call her during Happy Hours. You mean you want to pursue her for 2 weeks just to get her digits?

Listen brother, If I asked a girl her phone number and she refused to give it to me in the first instance, I will not bother to ask again. This means she is not interested or she is playing hard to get. I don't have time to chase women who are not interested in me.

Call the girl if you like her and stop behaving like a saint.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by inze(m): 12:11pm On May 11, 2007
Well said Verbocity

Frankie take note, verbocity has finaliased it all, big ups to you man.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 11, 2007
Not cheap but playing along.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by afrikangal(f): 12:39pm On May 11, 2007
Frankies or wetin u call ya self as ya name implies let us be frank d gal is not cheap she was just been friendly.it happens if she was proving difficult u will be like she dey prove efisi and she no fine. smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by Adetife: 2:15pm On May 11, 2007
She gave u her number and told u to call her after u asked for it - how dare she!!! That is sssoooo cheap! FOOL!  tongue
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 11, 2007
Where the "mumu" boy wey start this post sef?
I'm sure he has had enuf advice.
Next time he'll think b4 posting. Ewu!!
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by viee(f): 3:43pm On May 11, 2007
i was so angry when i saw this topic but when i read the replies
i cracked up!
LMAO
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by akara(m): 4:38pm On May 11, 2007
Cheap,

how would you contact her for a next date if she hadnt given you her number. LOL grin. Na wetin make you kollect the number in the first place sef. I hope say she give you chinese restaurant number.  grin
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by pisces20: 5:20pm On May 11, 2007
yes she's chip and you're for free. grin
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by viee(f): 5:36pm On May 11, 2007
pisces20:

yes she's chip and you're for free. grin

LMBAO
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by BillGatesFan(m): 5:43pm On May 11, 2007
Even if she slept with you that same day and bless you by opening her heavenly gate for you to enter,whats the problem? Even at that she is not cheap, rather you are the cheap one,go back to the bible and see the work of this daughters of EVE, GOD creat them especially to test and see how cheap men are that we can't resist them.

As for me she may give you her number,kiss you, and give you the hotest sex of your life,all she need do when your digging her is just to say "Father forgive him,for he know not what he is doing" a lady may do all this with a man at first meeting because she is very compassionate and sorry for the way you look,girl knows when a man is finding it difficult to have a mate and sometimes compassion pushes them to give in the frist day, and your here talking nonsense.You don't even know that your the one who is cheap by going to ask her her number in the first place, since you can't control your power house.

Remember that is what makes Samson lose his life to delila.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by Egavlas(m): 11:55pm On May 11, 2007
I don't know what to say to the  guy that started this thread. I am reading it and thinking *This is exactly the reason why ladies mess with  guys' heads. Such attitudes have confused the ladies and they, on the most part, don't know what to expect anymore. We all are the worse for it. You are the one who asked for the number aint you?

I for one would feel terrible after I have engaged in long conversation and *getting to know* you with a lady just for her to turn around and say no to giving me her number. Some of us like Ladies who know where they are going and the kind of thing they want. And besides, her giving you her number doesnt necessarily mean she is dreaming of dating or going to bed with you.
I can see that you even started a poll on this topic with the options, 1)Of course yes, 2)Probably not.
What about a third one 3)Absolutely not 
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by BBoy3(m): 12:36am On May 12, 2007
Yes she's cheap how dare her give you number and asign you a time to call her!!!
- Is that all she did? Mufleee cheesy
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by Okeamu1(m): 2:07am On May 12, 2007
ok
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by OmoEko1(f): 2:57am On May 12, 2007
Oke_amu:

My girl friend, we had sex on the first date. We are still together and growing stronger everyday. She was not cheap for opening her legs. I guess every guy is different, I will be hurt if a girl say no to me.

Too bad most guys aren't like you because to me if a girl has sex with the guy on the first day then the girl is a slut and LovePeddler angry angry, she has no respect for herself and body.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by hotchic1(f): 7:21pm On May 12, 2007
You guyz are never satisfied,if she play hard to get,she fronts a lot,she's giving in almost immediately n she's too cheap, U DON'T KNW WOT U REALLY WANT.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 12, 2007
Frankie lf you no want the girl talk me l go take am wink
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by frankiriri(m): 8:53pm On May 12, 2007
angry Its guys like you that make ladies form and give other guys a hard time.
You obviously dont know what you want. Me, any babe that stresses me too much gets the boot.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 12, 2007
word!!
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by puker(m): 9:09pm On May 12, 2007
Phn Number is ment to be exchanged not only between boys n gals but the whole soceity therefore it is the one who is asking the number that is cheap and not the one whos giving.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by Waxxy(m): 5:28am On May 13, 2007
I can only wonder what this Breh would have said if it was the girl that asked for his number? Probably call her a slut? I like a girl that knows what she wants and goes for it. No sily games.

WAX out. cool
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by NymphoQin(f): 3:49pm On May 13, 2007
because she gave you her fone number she is now cheap ? angry ok you who took the number are you not cheaper.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by KENEDANI(m): 6:26pm On May 13, 2007
For the fact that a girl gives you her number or allow you to take her to bed at first day doesn't make her cheap. Lets be frank. If that girl had given you tough time, you'll come begging. Think about this; where you not cheap to have approached her and tell her the secrets of your life including lies or even pull nude before her? That girl only acted mature.

Please ladies don't be offended and take a stand to stress the innocent ones. You may chase your MR RIGHT away unknowingly.

Cheers
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by ayowande(m): 6:55pm On May 13, 2007
Hmmm,
this is really interesting smiley You mean to say you are not cheap?You sound that way my brother!! you need a girl who plays hard to get,a girl you'll beg for her number,tell me are you a cock chasing a hen?Tell me our sister folks are not what you call them.
My fiancee walked up to me two years ago and told me (her exact words):"a woman feels it first".I wondered what it was a woman feels first until i started getting calls from every other day;i was alarmed at first as i was not interested  in a relationship of any sort at that time.i told her that much and she left things at that.Months later i had the chance to meet up with her again and found out amazing things about her.Hard working,mild tempered; lot of respect and the kind of loving we've always dreamed of.i was named "lucky" by my friends.she calls at least 4 times each day aside from "midnight calls".You know what? SHE IS STILL A VIRGIN @ 23.
Point is there are  a lot of girls out there who know what they want.Once they see that they just behave mature and go for it.if it rejects them fine another will come by.if they are accepted they treat you like a king cos like my Fiancee will say"Better Husband scarce o".
So please do not insult this woman at all.If she is cheap you are a million times so angry
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by trendy(f): 9:56am On May 19, 2007
She did not give you her number:

females are snubs
female pretend

you see why men are useless undecided
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by marlet01(m): 11:39am On May 19, 2007
trendy:

females are snubs
female pretend

Hmmmmmmmm
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by Frankies(m): 3:13pm On May 19, 2007
Very much funny that my comments really generated a lot of issues in here.

Well, well, well, the girl in question did not give me a fake number as some are already insinuating.
Just that everything was so fast that even, I, being a smart one couldn;t help wondering.

Furthermore, She seems to be lovely to be with. SO FAR, SO GOOD WITH HER.

She said that she found something so amazing in me that she sees herself being too helpless from the day she set her eyes on me.
Still trying to accept her cos I have a lot of interesting ones around me but yet to know which of them is real

For those of you who thought that I did not know what I was asking or wanted to confirm, why not go to top of third mainland bridge and have a look under the bridge without holding the handrail. Because I have come to realise that what you lost in your foolishness , you greatly gained in your stupidity.

But to the ones that were not ''foul-mouthed'' ,Please don't get me wrong.

Out of here as of now, got a flight to catch in the next two hours.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by wadomi: 3:20pm On May 19, 2007
this is the hieght of low self esteem - a lady gives u her number and the next thing on your mind is that she is cheap?

what is the definition of cheap in your dictionary? given u her number is not an invitation for you to put your oko inside her obo, in short u r crazy.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by ghettochyk(f): 6:40pm On May 19, 2007
trendy:

females are snubs
female pretend

LMAO!!! man, i don't even know dat was so funny. i guess i imagined it being spoken in a Naija movie. cheesy
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by frankiriri(m): 9:16pm On May 19, 2007
@ Frankies
Your last post is realyy the height of it. Thot you could be reasoned with. My time will be better spent talking to my dog. You really must be God's gift to women. Pity the ones hanging around you . You are a poor excuse for a man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why You Shouldn't Send Her Valentine Gifts Yet. / My Girlfriend's Vagina Smells. Help! / See How Nigerian Girl Dumped By Boyfriend After Bleaching To Satisfy Him(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.