Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,921 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? (12735 Views)

Poll: Is she cheap?

Yes, of course!: 4% (7 votes)
Probably not.: 95% (160 votes)
This poll has ended

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. / How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by heatwave(m): 9:36pm On May 19, 2007
Not that I don't want it that fucking way, Just that there should be a little bit of resistance from her. You know we guys value them when a bit hard to get.

More response please because I am already having this feeling that she does so everyother guy.

Same day and same night. very funny

NOW I UNDERSTANDS WHY YOUR NAME ENDS WITH A (KIES) OR MAY BE DATZ A FRAN-KISS grin . HOW WOULD YOU GO TO TALK TO A LADY AND HOPE SHE GIVES YOU A HARD TIME? Y DON'T YOU JUST PLACE A PLACARD ON YOUR FOREHEAD WHICH READS, A#@HOLE NEEDS A HARD TIME. BAD DUDS LIKE YOU GIVE OTHER GOOD DUDS A BAD NAME. AND BY THE WAY, WHO ARE we guys?
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by Nobody: 12:37am On May 21, 2007
Well, well, well, the girl in question did not give me a fake number as some are already insinuating.
Just that everything was so fast that even, I, being a smart one couldn;t help wondering

See this village boy o! After 2 good hours, the girl in question finally pitied him and gave him her number.
See wetin i highlight? It took the village boy 2hrs to get a ladies number. Na wa oh! Some mothers do have them.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by trendy(f): 9:37am On May 21, 2007
why do guys think like mushroom
the girl was just being herself
by not fronting
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by tenik: 2:56pm On Jul 23, 2007
this topic is stil on, am sure the guy must have had his fate, either he,s not in the gurls level or he has complex to deal with a girl like that
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by Macgreat(m): 3:11pm On Jul 23, 2007
Lol. . . . guy! U're the cheap one smiley .just because she is being open as she can be by giving u her number,that is why ur cheap head thinks she is fcukin cheap wink .
If u call her cheap then wat will u call a girl dat goes to bed with u in the first few hours. -:/
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by DaMayor1: 3:38pm On Jul 23, 2007
Guy, u never tell us where u meet this girl. u sure say no be for club?
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by jones77(m): 11:33am On Jul 25, 2007
if he thinks the girl is so cheap jst because he got her number, i guess to cutit short,,GIVE ME HER NUMBER AND I WILL LET U KNOW WHATS UP when u re lonely again
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by creamdream: 4:38pm On Jul 26, 2007
YES SHE IS!! no she is not, oh! i mean its all in the mind, some people has got perception problem, some serious attitudinal problem, what makes a dughter of Eve cheap goes beyond giving you her number, what happens after that may be the best way to know!! so meanwhile go get something worthwhile to do with your Time!!
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by MILITIA(f): 4:48pm On Jul 26, 2007
frankiriri:

@ Frankies
Your last post is realyy the height of it. Thot you could be reasoned with. My time will be better spent talking to my dog. You really must be God's gift to women. Pity the ones hanging around you . You are a poor excuse for a man

Macgreat:

Lol. . . . guy! You're the cheap one smiley .just because she is being open as she can be by giving u her number,that is why your cheap head thinks she is fcukin cheap wink .
If u call her cheap then what will u call a girl that goes to bed with u in the first few hours. -:/

In summary-----------------NOTHING TO ADD!!!! wink God bless "Logan"----Sweet Sweet Logan!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin  Now this one guy---Frankies the poster --- you are most definitely superior to!!!!
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by Chiori(m): 5:15am On Jul 27, 2007
On the contrary, she is not cheap. Respect her. She is a woman of substance and is the best material for a wife. Better than ladies who keep emotions bottled up inside for so long, then letting it burst out one day in some foolish way.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 27, 2007
@ Poster: Cheap? Just because she gave you her number?? 

If you thought she was being "cheap" by giving you her number, why did you accept it? Or, doesn't that make you "cheaper"? 
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by PHEESAYOUR(m): 10:13am On Jul 27, 2007
Because she gave you her number so you started feeling or thinking she is cheap?? Na double wah for you!
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by kanmosyl(m): 7:31pm On Jul 27, 2007
@poster,
Cheap u say, all because she gave u her number on the first day
but dont get it wrong the fact that she gave u her number cheaply
doesnt mean na so she go dey cheap to toast o

@
PHEESAYOUR:

Because she gave you her number so you started feeling or thinking she is cheap?? Na double wah for you!
nice one oo jare dont mind the guy.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by maq1976: 2:13pm On Jul 28, 2007
not really, some gal like to be receiving call either from their guy or any other person. dont think she so cheap. if u try any stupid thing u can c d other side of her
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by sammyjl(f): 2:53pm On Aug 30, 2007
No she's not, but simply wants to get to know u too.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by sammyjl(f): 2:56pm On Aug 30, 2007
shocked She's not cheap dear, but just wants to get to know you aswell, what if she was the one to have made the first move. Typical men!!! Thats what u r. I met my guy same way of exchaning numbers, he called me the same day and gave me his number and we are still together up to today.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by replenish(f): 3:23pm On Aug 30, 2007
WHAT A CONCLUSION. JUST BECAUSE SOMEBODY GAVE YOU HER NUMBER YOU ARE LABELLING HER AS A CHEAP GIRL.
I WONDER WHAT YOU WILL LABEL HER IF SHE HAD SLEPT WITH YOU THAT VERY DAY.
YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS DEFINATELY CHEAP, AND I CAN BET WITH MY LIFE THAT YOU HAVE A BIG PROBLEM WHEN IT COMES TO RELATING TO PEOPLE.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by Chiori(m): 10:46pm On Aug 30, 2007
If it was his sister that gave someone her number like that, he'd say, "She is a romantic." Now it is someone else's sister, "She is a slut."
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by ssRhino: 2:43am On Aug 31, 2007
Frankiee, na wa oh
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by uchetobi(f): 5:26pm On Sep 11, 2007
no be you ask for im number?
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by yewaman1(m): 10:17pm On Sep 11, 2007
Frankiee Jay cool

Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by katchy(f): 10:38pm On Oct 16, 2007
grin
Some men de marry woman wey dem f*$k the first nite,na im be say if na u that chick na complete ashawo, U need to come out of that ur stone age.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by Busta(f): 12:17am On Oct 17, 2007
she likes wat she saw and went for it.

That doesn't make her cheap.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:21am On Oct 17, 2007
@topic

na wa for some guys ohhhh. if she refuses, she's stubborn or playing hard to get. now she gives you, she is cheap. what do some guys really want. angry
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by Leshdem: 10:01am On Oct 17, 2007
Hey Frankies, it seems what u xperienced seems to b 2 true 2 b real cry. Brother, wake up! This is no dream, its happening to u so grab it, go for it.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by cutemoses(m): 3:28pm On Oct 20, 2007
na wa for you oo, when you toast girl from morning till night spit go finish for your mouth, you no even still know her name, you see the one when give you number, instead of you to go buy smalll stout make u celebrate , you dey talk about cheap. Broda abeg dey talk truth, na you request for the number. You need brain upgrade because your brain still dey 16th century.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by janami(f): 4:23pm On Oct 20, 2007
frankie abi na frankinscence. are u stil living in the stone age? u go skool at all? she gave u her no, that is the safest thing that she can do to get u off her hair. can u do anything to her tru d fone? na wa o.
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 20, 2007
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by FELORE(f): 12:27pm On May 03, 2008
seriously u men have problem, she lets u in her life, immediately , lU COMPLAIN. angry
she makes u work hard and ignores u , U'LL PROBARBLY THINK SHES SNOBBISH AND PLAY HARD TO GET, AND U COMPLAIN, angry angry

seriously i don't get u guys, u juss love complaining .neva satisfied wif wat u get, u beta go run and get her b4 u loose her, cool,

MEN I STILL WONDER WHY GOD CREATED U. cry cry, women we're warm-hearted , sweet kiss, sensitive, happy cheesy, lovely, and we actually take a bath, some men are da opposites, but fortunatelly NOT ALL ARE , LIKE DAT , ! cheesy tongue
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by tngtech(m): 12:29pm On May 03, 2008
FELORE:

seriously u men have problem, she lets u in her life, immediately , lU COMPLAIN. angry
she makes u work hard and ignores u , You'LL PROBARBLY THINK SHES SNOBBISH AND PLAY HARD TO GET, AND You COMPLAIN, angry angry

seriously i don't get u guys, u juss love complaining .never satisfied with what u get, u beta go run and get her before u loose her, cool,

I believe your man has some of these personality. grin grin
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by FELORE(f): 1:04pm On May 03, 2008
na u sabi cheesy
Re: She Gave Me Her Number. Is She Cheap? by chychy(f): 4:14pm On May 03, 2008
It is a number for chrissakes, not a passport to her bed!!!!!!!!!!

Guys like you tire me oh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Am I The Hottest Girl on Nairaland? Rate My Pics / Which Nairalander Could You Consider A Potential Partner / Drop Your Whatsapp Number Let Me Chat You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.