Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! (5291 Views)

Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) / 2019 A-Class Sedan Is The Cheapest 2019 Mercedes-Benz / Driver Covers Himself With Umbrella While Driving An Open-roof Benz In The Rain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! by obekediamondfuto(m): 11:22am On Jul 02, 2019
mammanbawa:

I noticed this first hand sir
What piqued my interest was the sound of the car then
It didn't sound like a V6 with that kind of exhaust
It sounded louder and hungrier so there was no way it could have that nonsense as exhaust
Also the seats were bucket seats
The car was wider
And I had to call on Ayo Babalola to help out with the website of HRH so I'll check something
After much persuasion
He sent it to me and I was happy reading about it
The only issue is he didn't give credit
Plagiarism upon plagiarism���

hahahahahahaha, I know what our king is capable of doing na....no be today....

grin
grin
grin

wise one, you are welcome on board anytime, anyday!
Re: Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! by Nobody: 2:57am On Sep 26, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Worst Okada Experience? / Odometer Reading Vs. Engine Performance / Possible Causes Of Car Brain Box Failure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.