Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! (5282 Views)

Man Crashes A Borrowed Benz In Delta (Photos) / 2019 A-Class Sedan Is The Cheapest 2019 Mercedes-Benz / Driver Covers Himself With Umbrella While Driving An Open-roof Benz In The Rain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! by valarinz: 1:38pm On Jun 29, 2019
nurey:

Nobody has ever gone to your car advert thread and claim prospective buyers to rather purchase another brand instead of Volvo, yes cosplay may have busted you for wrong misinterpretation of cars you have for sale but he has not told anybody to rather buy another brand than what you have for sale.

I am not going to make you happy by recommending Volvo if it's not on par with the competitor in question you can take that my statement to the bank, but I will never rubbish Volvo either, because I respect them DEARLY.

Very wrong, many of you have tried, I just didn't give in to the bully gang

Also, I see what u did there mentioning Cosplay there, lol. We've all seen how it's turned out, I've gone higher and he's nowhere to be found.

Also, do u think I need your recommendations? Don't u think you're exaggerating your importance beyond range? I believe I'm selling just fine without your referrals, thanks.

Also for your last statement, it's a big lie and u know it, you seize any little opportunity u find to rubbish Volvo and it's obvious that's why I'm on your case

2 Likes

Re: Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! by weyreypey: 1:44pm On Jun 29, 2019
valarinz:

Also, I see what u did there mentioning Cosplay there, lol. We've all seen how it's turned out, I've gone higher and he's nowhere to be found.

Also, do u think I need your recommendations? Don't u think you're exaggerating your importance beyond range? I believe I'm selling just fine without your referrals, thanks.

Also for your last statement, it's a big lie and u know it, you seize any little opportunity u find to rubbish Volvo and it's obvious that's why I'm on your case

we saw this....

2 Likes

Re: Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! by valarinz: 1:49pm On Jun 29, 2019
nurey:

Provide Evidence to back up your claim

Let's start from the latest

1 Like

Re: Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! by seunoj: 1:52pm On Jun 29, 2019
thebigkendo:

He actually has done that so many times grin grin

Please show me
Re: Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! by nurey(m): 2:29pm On Jun 29, 2019
valarinz:

WHEN I OPENED MY ACCOUNT ON NAIRALAND IT WAS STRICTLY ME AND NOBODY ELSE. "MANY OF YOU TRIED" as used by you is wrong to justy your plight.

I KNOW YOU HAVE SOMETHING AGAINST COSPLAY I MENTIONED HIS NAME JUST TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT THAT I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MONIKER

YOU DONT NEED MY RECOMMENDATION BECAUSE AFTER GOD IS STILL GOD NOT NUREY, I HAVE NEVER CATEGORIZED MYSELF MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANY OTHER MONIKER ON NL.

I HAVE NEVER AND WILL NEVER RUBBISH VOLVO JOKES APART YOU ARE ONLY ANGRY DUE TO THE ACCORD VS S60 THREAD. as for the VOLUVO please just get used to it, it's here to stay grin just like you nicknamed me kazeem.
Re: Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! by valarinz: 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2019
[quote author=nurey post=79780485][/quote]

Sir, let's just call a truce for now.

Make we go hustle money come back later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! by thebigkendo(m): 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2019
seunoj:

Please show me

Is not me that will go & be digging.. Nairaland has a search button
Re: Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! by mammanbawa: 5:57pm On Jun 29, 2019
nurey:

The GLS competes with the GX Lexus

Gwagon would be LX Lexus.

This thread is about outlast so this thread won't cut it, besides we Don battle so many times concerning this don't you think we should sheath our swords and let old wounds heal grin

Well
The Gwagon has outlasted any Japanese SUV in history. I rest my case

3 Likes

Re: Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:43pm On Jun 29, 2019
What a stupid fookin thread.

Mercedes Benz vehicles haven't been reliable since the 90's. And even before then, for every Merc that got to 500k miles, there were five Toyotas that did the same... while costing their owners significantly less to own.

mammanbawa:

Well
The Gwagon has outlasted any Japanese SUV in history. I rest my case
Except for the part where the Land Cruiser has been in production for much longer than the G Wagon?

4 Likes

Re: Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:46pm On Jun 29, 2019
If I was to drive into unknown territory and was offered a G Wagon or a Land Cruiser, I'd take the LC ten times out of ten. Only a fool would take the G Wagon, tbh.

3 Likes

Re: Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! by mammanbawa: 9:46pm On Jun 29, 2019
HeavenlyBang:
What a stupid looking thread.

Mercedes Benz vehicles haven't been reliable since the 90's. And even before then, for every Merc that got to 500k miles, there were five Toyotas that did the same... while costing their owners significantly less to own.

Except for the part where the Land Cruiser has been in production for much longer than the G Wagon?

Bros I don leave matter for Mathias o
Except if you want make we do Benz vs infinite mistake
Sorry Infiniti

2 Likes

Re: Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! by mammanbawa: 9:47pm On Jun 29, 2019
HeavenlyBang:
If I was to drive into unknown territory and was offered a G Wagon or a Land Cruiser, I'd take the LC ten times out of ten. Only a fool would take the G Wagon, tbh.

I'll take the Gwagon
And I'm not a fool cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:49pm On Jun 29, 2019
mammanbawa:

Bros I don leave matter for Mathias o
Except if you want make we do Benz vs infinite mistake
Sorry Infiniti

Infiniti has never been a Mercedes competitor. That would be a pointless argument. Those of us that buy Infiniti cars do so for specific reasons best known to us. wink

Hint: It starts with a V and ends with a Q.

1 Like

Re: Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
mammanbawa:

I'll take the Gwagon
And I'm not a fool cheesy grin grin

You don't want to come back, then. Because that G Wagon go definitely disappoint you for road. grin

They don't make 'em like they used to. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! by mammanbawa: 9:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Infiniti has never been a Mercedes competitor. That would be a pointless argument. Those of us that buy Infiniti cars do so for specific reasons best known to us. wink

Hint: It starts with a V and ends with a Q.

Chief
My fav coupe SUV is an fx
I just dey whine you ni
Infiniti is unpopular and underrated

3 Likes

Re: Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! by mammanbawa: 9:52pm On Jun 29, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

You don't want to come back, then. Because that G Wagon go definitely disappoint you for road. grin

They don't make 'em like they used to. lipsrsealed

I've used an armored g55 for 3 months
Never gave me headache
Except when I'm low on fuel and I have to use the AC cos I can't wind down
And I'm yet to see a broken G by the roadside

4 Likes

Re: Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:52pm On Jun 29, 2019
mammanbawa:

Chief
My fav coupe SUV is an fx
I just dey whine you ni
Infiniti is unpopular and underrated

Very underrated. Those cars are great GT cars. A fine balance between luxury and performance. I wouldn't trade my G for any car in that price segment.
Re: Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:53pm On Jun 29, 2019
mammanbawa:

I've used an armored g55 for 3 months
Never gave me headache
Except when I'm low on fuel and I have to use the AC cos I can't wind down

Anecdotal, but fair enough.
Re: Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! by mammanbawa: 9:54pm On Jun 29, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Very underrated. Those cars are great GT cars. A fine balance between luxury and performance. I wouldn't trade my G for any car in that price segment.

Well I'll take the facelift c350 cos of looks
I'll take the G in a race between 6 cylinder NA sedans anyday anytime

1 Like

Re: Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! by mammanbawa: 9:55pm On Jun 29, 2019
I have no experience with other Benz SUVs
But the Gwagon is very very reliable

3 Likes

Re: Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:55pm On Jun 29, 2019
mammanbawa:

Well I'll take the facelift c350 cow of looks
I'll take the G in a race between 6 cylinder NA sedans anyday anytime

Yeah, the facelift C350 is the next best thing. But it's also quite expensive. I'd personally just raise the budget and get an IS-F instead.
Re: Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! by weyreypey: 10:11pm On Jun 29, 2019
Painment from owner of Infinite Mistake M35..... cheesy grin we are talking serious cars here!!! No time for infinite mistakes.

2 Likes

Re: Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! by HeavenlyBang(m): 10:12pm On Jun 29, 2019
Are you an idiot?
Re: Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! by RZArecta2(m): 10:12pm On Jun 29, 2019
valarinz:
At times I wonder how guys will just wake up and carry someone else's biz for head like gala. Countless Google research done to win superiority argument on NL, some even heading out to the streets to take pics.

If I fight for the Volvo brand here, the reason is obvious, another example: if gazzuzz begin preach Toyota gospel too I'll understand and will steer off his biz

But what I can't seem to understand is the back and forth that's been going on in this thread since. Can someone help me out?
it's all for fun bro, all for fun

1 Like

Re: Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! by mammanbawa: 10:31pm On Jun 29, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Yeah, the facelift C350 is the next best thing. But it's also quite expensive. I'd personally just raise the budget and get an IS-F instead.

I don't know why I find the new IS ugly
IS-F with the fake exhausts angry
I'd stick to the G
Or get a c63
Re: Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! by weyreypey: 10:37pm On Jun 29, 2019
Seems an idiot is on the thread with his Infinite Mistake ..
Re: Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! by HeavenlyBang(m): 11:21pm On Jun 29, 2019
mammanbawa:

I don't know why I find the new IS ugly
IS-F with the fake exhausts angry
I'd stick to the G
Or get a c63

The IS-F debuted in 2008. 5.0L V8 making 420 HP or so. Quad exhausts, not fake.
Re: Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! by mammanbawa: 6:27am On Jun 30, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

The IS-F debuted in 2008. 5.0L V8 making 420 HP or so. Quad exhausts, not fake.

Google it
And I saw or myself
Those familiar with kado in abuja might know a gu who owns one white IS-F
I got to know when I saw his
The tip had fallen or was removed idk
So I googled it
To confirm if his was fake or just an upgrade
Cos it had bucket seats
The sound and everything

Re: Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:25am On Jun 30, 2019
mammanbawa:

Google it
And I saw or myself
Those familiar with kado in abuja might know a gu who owns one white IS-F
I got to know when I saw his
The tip had fallen or was removed idk
So I googled it
To confirm if his was fake or just an upgrade
Cos it had bucket seats
The sound and everything

Lol, ridiculous. I never knew this.

Re: Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! by mammanbawa: 4:18pm On Jun 30, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

Lol, ridiculous. I never knew this.

It was an honor letting you know about this scam sir grin

1 Like

Re: Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! by obekediamondfuto(m): 12:09am On Jul 01, 2019
hmmmmmm nice observation..... I cut cap for una

1 Like

Re: Sedan Vehicles: Do Toyota's Outlast Mercedes Benz In Real Life? NO!!! by mammanbawa: 11:05am On Jul 02, 2019
obekediamondfuto:
hmmmmmm nice observation.....
I cut cap for una

I noticed this first hand sir
What piqued my interest was the sound of the car then
It didn't sound like a V6 with that kind of exhaust
It sounded louder and hungrier so there was no way it could have that nonsense as exhaust
Also the seats were bucket seats
The car was wider
And I had to call on Ayo Babalola to help out with the website of HRH so I'll check something
After much persuasion
He sent it to me and I was happy reading about it
The only issue is he didn't give credit
Plagiarism upon plagiarism���

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Betwen Honda Cross Tour And Toyota Venza / Camry Vs Sentra And Rav4 Vs Outlander / See Why Honda Has More Ball Joint Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.