Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Nigerian Lady Clashes With Her Boyfriend Side Chick, Beats Her Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Clashes With Her Boyfriend Side Chick, Beats Her Up (1836 Views)

Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him / Ghana: Main Chick Beats Side Chick With Her Wig After She Caught Her At The Mall / Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Clashes With Her Boyfriend Side Chick, Beats Her Up by frankleesehi(m): 4:48pm On Jun 24, 2019
For trying to snatch her man, Nigerian Lady clashed with her boyfriend's side chick

A Nigerian lady who found her boyfriend's side chick along a road, attacked and beat her up for trying to snatch her man.

In the video, after been confronted by her, the lady was seen slapping and hitting her and she said;

You slapped me?

She kept on hitting her, and threw her on the ground. A passerby held her back, but she told he to leave her alone as she continued hitting her.

The side chick was seen running always from her, but the lady kept on moving closer to give her more beating.

People gathered, and begged her to leave the girl alone, but she was so adamant and didn't care about what they were saying.

Watch Video:

See more: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/06/nigerian-lady-clashes-with-her.html?m=1

cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Lady Clashes With Her Boyfriend Side Chick, Beats Her Up by princechurchill(m): 4:52pm On Jun 24, 2019
Stupidity has no cure,

It's a shame she can't vent her anger on the useless boyfriend she has

Local man is looking for the contact of the side chick to make her mine

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Clashes With Her Boyfriend Side Chick, Beats Her Up by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:59pm On Jun 24, 2019
princechurchill:
Stupidity has no cure,

It's a shame she can't vent her anger on the useless boyfriend she has

Local man is looking for the contact of the side chick to make her mine

Sadly that is the foolishness (and low self esteem) of some women out there, they actually think they can beat women away from their CHEATING partner, bwaaaaah! Sad indeed!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Clashes With Her Boyfriend Side Chick, Beats Her Up by CosmicPhoenix: 5:02pm On Jun 24, 2019
attacking the side chick will not stop the boyfriend from cheating

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Clashes With Her Boyfriend Side Chick, Beats Her Up by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 24, 2019
Who fall like bag of rice like that? undecided

Your ish should be with the man. But some ladies deserve this treatment though

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Clashes With Her Boyfriend Side Chick, Beats Her Up by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:04pm On Jun 24, 2019
Vent your anger on the useless boyfriend, jeez.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Clashes With Her Boyfriend Side Chick, Beats Her Up by CreepyBlackpool: 5:04pm On Jun 24, 2019
How and why people fight each other over someone that cheated on them is something I'll never understand.

Humans, particularly females can be quite dumb when it comes to affairs of the heart

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Clashes With Her Boyfriend Side Chick, Beats Her Up by Biglittlelois(f): 5:05pm On Jun 24, 2019
It is not rocket science to be faithful to your partner undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Clashes With Her Boyfriend Side Chick, Beats Her Up by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 24, 2019
grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Clashes With Her Boyfriend Side Chick, Beats Her Up by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 5:27pm On Jun 24, 2019
A nigga once said:the video is even boring was expecting serious slaps and between who was the dude with the funny accent...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Clashes With Her Boyfriend Side Chick, Beats Her Up by abiolamitodun(m): 5:28pm On Jun 24, 2019
when ur expectations is more than u can offer in a relationship...shit like this happens... that's y u have much ladies flocking after the fake lifestyle men forming rich dude with the high wave of IQ in the study of lies and fake lifestyle...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Clashes With Her Boyfriend Side Chick, Beats Her Up by nzeobi(m): 5:44pm On Jun 24, 2019
Side chick is only good in sex and doesn't have the stamina and strength to defend herself.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Clashes With Her Boyfriend Side Chick, Beats Her Up by APOPTOSIS: 8:46pm On Jun 24, 2019
MAKE dem DIE there.
Can only Offer SEXX ....
See their waists like DASHBOARD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Clashes With Her Boyfriend Side Chick, Beats Her Up by SOFTENGR: 10:26pm On Jun 24, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Vent your anger on the useless boyfriend, jeez.
What happens to leaving him for a faithful man. If she vents her anger against the boyfriend, she will receive the beating of her life and could even lose her life in the process.
Best decision: leave the guy for a reasonable gentle man.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Clashes With Her Boyfriend Side Chick, Beats Her Up by SOFTENGR: 10:29pm On Jun 24, 2019
Biglittlelois:
It is not rocket science to be faithful to your partner undecided
Boyfriends don't cheat they only sample. It's their right
Re: Nigerian Lady Clashes With Her Boyfriend Side Chick, Beats Her Up by JohnDuke101: 10:31pm On Jun 24, 2019
frankleesehi:
For trying to snatch her man, Nigerian Lady clashed with her boyfriend's side chick

A Nigerian lady who found her boyfriend's side chick along a road, attacked and beat her up for trying to snatch her man.

In the video, after been confronted by her, the lady was seen slapping and hitting her and she said;

She kept on hitting her, and threw her on the ground. A passerby held her back, but she told he to leave her alone as she continued hitting her.

The side chick was seen running always from her, but the lady kept on moving closer to give her more beating.

People gathered, and begged her to leave the girl alone, but she was so adamant and didn't care about what they were saying.

Watch Video:

See more: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/06/nigerian-lady-clashes-with-her.html?m=1

cc: Lalasticlala

Old video

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Want Land But I Don't Have Money To Pay For Development, Legal, And Other Fees / It's My Birthday! Please Say A Prayer For Me / I'm An Advocate Of No Sex Before Wedlock.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.