Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful (23773 Views)

Kim Kardashian Proving To The World She's The Sexiest Woman Alive (PHOTOS) / Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress / Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful by carter009(m): 12:13pm On Jun 26, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, her own is turning to something else, Is Nitel free mode she's turning into.
Abortedfetus:
Many are mad but few are roaming with broken screen phone and mtn free mode.
Re: Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful by Sunnyshinylight(f): 3:18pm On Jun 26, 2019
Hope you got the message
Re: Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful by Sunnyshinylight(f): 4:17pm On Jun 26, 2019
Caretaker
Re: Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful by Sunnyshinylight(f): 9:24pm On Jun 26, 2019
Joyfully
Re: Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful by carter009(m): 9:39pm On Jun 26, 2019
Are you sure ur okay dear.
Sunnyshinylight:
Joyfully
Re: Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful by Sunnyshinylight(f): 9:42pm On Jun 26, 2019
carter009:

What's okay?
Re: Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful by Sunnyshinylight(f): 9:42pm On Jun 26, 2019
carter009:

What's okay? Explain
Re: Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful by carter009(m): 9:44pm On Jun 26, 2019
You are acting strange, please just take it easy..
Sunnyshinylight:

What's okay? Explain
Re: Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful by Sunnyshinylight(f): 11:06pm On Jun 26, 2019
carter009:
You are acting strange, please just take it easy..

Oh you didn't know that I am a stranger here on Earth

Are you expecting us to act as mortal?

Except a man be born again, he can not see the kingdom of God Almighty
Re: Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful by Sunnyshinylight(f): 9:09am On Jun 27, 2019
Lord Jesus Christ
Re: Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful by Sunnyshinylight(f): 3:37pm On Jun 27, 2019
Glorious mindset
Re: Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful by Neimar: 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2019
one guy somewhere dy destroy dix 1 kpekus
Re: Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful by Sunnyshinylight(f): 5:25pm On Jun 27, 2019
Neimar:
one guy somewhere dy destroy dix 1 kpekus

That's the only thought in charge of you...

Be free from lust right now
Re: Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful by Neimar: 5:49pm On Jun 27, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

That's the only thought in charge of you...

Be free from lust right now
u go swit for 69 sha
too bad u 're wasting away
Re: Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful by meobizy(f): 8:47pm On Jun 27, 2019
Is this a parody account?
I’m confused here.
Re: Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful by Sunnyshinylight(f): 10:52pm On Jun 27, 2019
Neimar:

u go swit for 69 sha

too bad u 're wasting away

Be free from lusts now

1 Like

Re: Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful by Neimar: 10:54pm On Jun 27, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

Be free from lusts now
lemme CUM in ya mouth
darling
Re: Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful by Sunnyshinylight(f): 4:11am On Jun 28, 2019
Neimar:

lemme CUM in ya mouth

darling

Yea, you hear yourself but tied to your lust, we overcome evil with good
Re: Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful by Neimar: 4:27am On Jun 28, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

Yea, you hear yourself but tied to your lust, we overcome evil with good

U 're too pretty for dix shit

come to me
Re: Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful by Sunnyshinylight(f): 4:32am On Jun 28, 2019
Neimar:

U 're too pretty for dix shit

come to me

After sex what can you offer, can you save a soul
Re: Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful by Neimar: 4:33am On Jun 28, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

After sex what can you offer, can you save a soul
I can love you foreva
hope say u nr b man ooo
Re: Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful by Sunnyshinylight(f): 7:53am On Jun 28, 2019
Neimar:

I can love you foreva

hope say u nr b man ooo

Do you know what love is?

Don't go and impregnate kids with this your strong passion for sex
Re: Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful by Neimar: 2:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

Do you know what love is?

Don't go and impregnate kids with this your strong passion for sex
I luff u I just wanna be with u
I don't love for sex
Re: Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful by Sunnyshinylight(f): 2:40pm On Jun 28, 2019
Neimar:

I luff u
I just wanna be with u

I don't love for sex

When you refused counsel what else
Re: Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful by Neimar: 2:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

When you refused counsel what else
I like u not cause I want to 4k u okay
Re: Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful by Sunnyshinylight(f): 4:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
Neimar:

I like u not cause I want to 4k u okay

Never
Re: Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful by Neimar: 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

Never
never what?
Re: Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful by EddieAsuzu: 5:25pm On Jun 28, 2019
MATURED SINGLE PROFESSIONALS

*WE ARE A GROUP WITH THE SOLE AIM OF CREATING A MUTUAL PLATFORM TO FOSTER FUTURE LIFE HOOKUPS AND POSSIBLE WEDLOCK BETWEEN MEN & WOMEN OF MARRIAGEABLE AGE THEREBY MAKING OUR SOCIETY MUCH MORE BETTER*

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO INTERACT WITH EACH OTHER BUT ON A RESPECTABLE GROUND

https:///CpXH1PDcma1D0DhwOHnzVH
Re: Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful by Sunnyshinylight(f): 3:19am On Jun 29, 2019
EddieAsuzu:
MATURED SINGLE PROFESSIONALS

*WE ARE A GROUP WITH THE SOLE AIM OF CREATING A MUTUAL PLATFORM TO FOSTER FUTURE LIFE HOOKUPS AND POSSIBLE WEDLOCK BETWEEN MEN & WOMEN OF MARRIAGEABLE AGE THEREBY MAKING OUR SOCIETY MUCH MORE BETTER*

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO INTERACT WITH EACH OTHER BUT ON A RESPECTABLE GROUND

https:///CpXH1PDcma1D0DhwOHnzVH

Help yourself first
Re: Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful by Sunnyshinylight(f): 3:20am On Jun 29, 2019
Neimar:

never what?

You're not going there
Re: Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful by Lucifer1419: 3:28am On Jun 29, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

You're not going there
. Can this be your best friend at night, I just want you to love him, the way you love your fucking mother. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful by Neimar: 4:36am On Jun 29, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

You're not going there

but I like u
gimme a chance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? / Hilarious Post Of A Couple Who Met On Twitter / What’s The Best Place And Time To Approach A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.