Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" (55917 Views)

A Married Woman Attempted To Rape Me (screenshots) / Nairalander Gay Trolling Me ( Screenshots) / My Best Friend Is Planning Marriage With My Ex-Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by millionboi2: 8:16am On Jun 26, 2019
theButterfly:
This is why it's good to stay away from pre-marital sex but people will not listen.
Oga if u have d Grace to stay away b greatful.....we have different body system.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by JennyOfOldstones(f): 8:22am On Jun 26, 2019
IceKing1. Your girlfriend is a Narcissist...a very dangerous one. Don't delete those chats, in fact I'll advice you to involve the police, file a complaint with them, show them those chats as evidence to put them on notice that you're being blackmailed because she CAN and WOULD definitely commit suicide and would try to frame you so she can ruin your life. This is to protect yourself from the sh!tstorm that would follow if she dies Narcissists are evil o.

Edit: If you decide to go to the Police, show them this thread you opened too

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by CashVessel(m): 8:23am On Jun 26, 2019
Guy, leave her alone before you die yourself. This cannot continue;she should be thinking of better things for herself at this stage in her life instead of just sex..
Oh.. boy, B..O..U..N..C..E
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Mcy56(f): 8:25am On Jun 26, 2019
Iceking1:
The only thing i will surely and definitely miss about her is her understanding, she nor dey disturb me for money, i nor dey give her 1 naira even transport, and she dey carry raw rice and beans dey cum give me sometimes, i like her small but her disturb too much she dey always come my house every single day and i must have sex every day, no day dun pass when i never have sex, am so exhausted all my body dey pain and weak me as i dey here, all my joints dun scatter finish, even my eye's dun dey float if i look up, i just tire..... The girl dey disturb me die, she dey call me more than 20times in a day, every single minute i dey miss u, i miss u, i miss u... I dun tire i nor dey fit concentrate for life again, i dun finish
Which kind comedian una bring come front page this early morning? I don laugh tire. grin grin
Your eyes dey float if u look up? shocked shocked See what fornication is doing to your life! You dun finish true true grin

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by ekenzify(m): 8:26am On Jun 26, 2019
SageMK:
Lol. Shun her off totally.

What she can do to herself isn't within your control.
You can't cum and kill yourself to save someone's life.

Besides since she's a nymphomaniac...
The addiction to sex will neutralize her determination to commit suicide that's unless she falls into depression due to withdrawal... but I doubt if she'd ever go celibate.

By the way, don't try to work things out with Bukky MTN.

grin grin Guy yo comment just got me cracking
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by ashantitope: 8:28am On Jun 26, 2019
Guy I promise you she will never commit anything is just that you also feel for her guy but your future is more important than all this sex machine you turn yourself to and secondly don't she have stress work she's doing that will make her tired when she comes back see let her be on her own and look for your work connection because if you coutinue like this both ur life and future are at stake
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by UmecheMoses(m): 8:29am On Jun 26, 2019
Dude, report this matter to the police, get her psychological help and save yourself from the impending danger. That girl has a brain problem, her types are nymphos who border between depression and sex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by victorian(f): 8:29am On Jun 26, 2019
atheistandproud:

Hanty, you're kini? Celibate abi celebration.
By the time you collect beta head, celibacy oti pari.

Na so.

Celibate, I say.

There is a personal reason why I'm celibate. And don't ask why.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Mcy56(f): 8:31am On Jun 26, 2019
Iceking1:
... And i forgot to tell you that i can't remember that last time or day i haven't had sex, every single day of this life i normally have sex since i met her, she normally comes to my place a minimum of 4times in a day, she doesn't calls me before coming despite my several warning, i dun lin finish, all my body and joints dey pain me, my eye's self dey pain me, all my muscles dun weak finish.....make she go, i need to concentrate with my life and think of hw i go take am for life, woman go follow later

grin grin grin
Shebi some men dey talk say too much sex no dey do them anything. I hope say dem go learn from your experience. grin
You don jam girl from the spirit world. lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 26, 2019
Iceking1:

The only thing i will surely and definitely miss about her is her understanding, she nor dey disturb me for money, i nor dey give her 1 naira even transport, and she dey carry raw rice and beans dey cum give me sometimes, i like her small but her disturb too much she dey always come my house every single day and i must have sex every day, no day dun pass when i never have sex, am so exhausted all my body dey pain and weak me as i dey here, all my joints dun scatter finish, even my eye's dun dey float if i look up, i just tire..... The girl dey disturb me die, she dey call me more than 20times in a day, every single minute i dey miss u, i miss u, i miss u... I dun tire i nor dey fit concentrate for life again, i dun finish
This one don off me grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Mcy56(f): 8:39am On Jun 26, 2019
Iceking1:
i nor get money am just a poor boy, i have a very thin dick, i don't even feel much when having sex with her, i have a small body statue, i don't know what this girl saw in me that she doesn't want to let me go..
shocked grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by salt1: 8:39am On Jun 26, 2019
ceaser:

Woah! This dude has had so much exposure to s3x, at twenty-fvcking-five years old! 400 gigs and counting. That's a lot of downsides at that age. S3x is entangling, specifically the pre-marital and extra-marital ones and most especially if you still have some deep conscience and sense of reasoning left in you. It has this post-episode dampening of the spirit. This by extension usually affects decision making processes and perhaps some physical manifestation of that spiritual connotation. You actually crossed that line of non-chalance of the consequences of your actions and that is why you probably had that high score point of 400+ at 25yrs of age.

Good thing that you have episodes of deep introspection which accounts for your decisions to break up with her, but sadly and apparently not to stop your conquest for s3x if it comes your way in other ladies or forms so long as they're not gonna be too restrictive as Bukky's. I think you need a break for some time, make some money and get a wife that can serve you all the s3x you want in a legal, uncompromising, conscionable manner.

Damn! At 25, the closest I got to s3x was in my imagination. Random ladies is a no no. The testosterone drive is constantly there but like clockwork with money, you need to always play out the post-encounter scenarios in your head and note that the end of every scenario will usually distasteful. One needs to always be scared of getting spiritually entangled with one random, strange lady let alone 400.

Dude, 400 at 25 yrs is a record that I doff my hat for, but I don't think I envy you.

Your comment gives me hope. They're still people who think and know that actions have repercussions.
Thanks for a positive disposition

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by blaqroy: 8:43am On Jun 26, 2019
Lol....wondering how u will be looking by now since u are tiny,ur gf is sucking life out if u and u are asking questions..... U will hear from her after a week u better go and hustle... Yeye rotten boi
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Banter1(m): 8:45am On Jun 26, 2019
Iceking1 you better go to police station and make a report.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by veeberry(m): 8:51am On Jun 26, 2019
domino4211:
Your problem is a very simple one.
Kindly upload her picture,if she's ok,i will give you my number to give to her.
After 1month,i'll be the one begging her not to leave because of seex....
Problem solved.
Case closed.. kiss

NONSONSE BOBRISKY BOI! IDIOTIC MBE!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by meobizy(f): 8:52am On Jun 26, 2019
No advice here will stop her from committing the act.
My friend go and live your life.
She is a full grown adult: if she wants to become a donkey she can go well ahead.

Meanwhile if sex was a big problem, weren’t you meant to test if burantashi and other concoctions really work?
Na wa o.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by arinola2504(f): 8:59am On Jun 26, 2019
The first moment you should know something is wrong with that kind of relationship is when rather than moving forward by getting more jobs to work on, it's the other way round @op after the breakup sef, u need serious prayer for ur glory to be restored

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 26, 2019
VRDroid:

Listen, there is a relationship between your bad financial status and your sexual slavery.

Not really that your girl is guilty, but she is ignorantly an agent of the Sexual Energy vampirism.

Your sexual energy is your God-like power to create everything in this world including the creation of Life.

Be careful how you use your sexual power as the lady is being used to steal your orgone life force which is the Sexual Energy. That energy can be transmuted to create wealth by those who have mastered these energy conversion.

My advise ? Stay away. She will not kill herself and even if she does, it is best for her to say Bye bye to Kansas

E=Mc2
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:04am On Jun 26, 2019
DominusPrime:

this is why I say you don't have sense...
humans eat meat. that statement is right even though we have vegetarians. saying some humans eat meat is also right for the same stated reason. so if he says women can fvck around he doesn't necessarily mean all women. think broad...

anyway that aside how have u been sweetheart? I've missed our little banter. I think leaving like that after you promised you were going to troll me till I run isn't fair...it felt worse than u not giving me your number.

anyway hope u good...hope to hear from u soon dear...

@emboldened really? Subtle jab? Then behave all nice and cool just to get my attention? Cant you type your point without being condescending? Don't have time for this.....

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by ayoade2: 9:10am On Jun 26, 2019
There are three sides to every story. Bro, you've only told your side. You need an alibi to do what you've made up your mind to do without feeling bad about it.

You probably toasted this girl when she was on her own jejely... You wanted sex with her. You started a fire now you are getting burnt. Think about karma.

Soon you will meet a girl who does not have your time, give you food or sex and you start missing your ex. Whatever happens to this woman is on you. Women are human beings, if you think she needs help get her one. Not run away.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:12am On Jun 26, 2019
Iceking1:

You are 100% wrong, not a matter of poor Grammer, we nor dey even use normal English communicate or talk except on what'sapp chats.
Is it the same girl on ur last thread u met on fb and she has diff kids from diff men
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by ebenope(m): 9:24am On Jun 26, 2019
Send her number now
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Poseidon000: 9:40am On Jun 26, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Who dafvck is this nonentity? Eat your words schmuck, they are inconsequential to whatever rubbish you are trying to prove, are you so daft to see that the sentence has nothing to do with the thread or you are as dumb as they come? The thread is about a nymph, A NYMPH, not women, and I quoted the dude regarding that aspect, why are you pressed cos I quoted him? where you starved of attention throughout your lifetime that you are seeking it this night? Calling out those in romance section while you also lock around same romance section as one of the unintelligent non entity, forgeting that your whole existence is BILE on its own, move along dude, you are irrelevant even to animals.

Actually, it's of no surprise to me that a cotton-headed-ninny-idiot like you will brandish the level of acute amnesia the way you just did.
Were you not the same coffin dodging oxygen thief, that made this statement to me, and also addressed another guy with same fuckshît.
Fountainofyouth:

Yes I couldn't help escape paranoia, because "women" was used in the comment I quoted instead of "some women", not all women will go looking for sex partners .
Lol. your attempt at insult is so lame and wack. considering it in parity to me, is akin to leprous pussycat(you) challenging a ravenous Python.

You promiscuous heathen and a debauched grudge-festering cesspool of putrid effluvium, an irredeemable babbling confounded petty swine, and a vacuous witless-minded dreg of the Internet.

You worthless bag of filth. I barf at the thought of you. Cow

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Diogeness: 9:48am On Jun 26, 2019
ayoade2:
There are three sides to every story. Bro, you've only told your side. You need an alibi to do what you've made up your mind to do without feeling bad about it.

You probably toasted this girl when she was on her own jejely... You wanted sex with her. You started a fire now you are getting burnt. Think about karma.

Soon you will meet a girl who does not have your time, give you food or sex and you start missing your ex. Whatever happens to this woman is on you. Women are human beings, if you think she needs help get her one. Not run away.

And if e marry the one wey no like sex, e go still bring am come nairaland for people to waste their time.

The lady's so called nymphomania is not the problem here. It may be exaggerated sef. One thing I know is that the lady clearly loves her.

From the OP's record of sleeping with about 400 prostitutes, it's clear he is "tired" of sleeping with this one and is planning to move on to the next pusssy while the lady (at 29) is desperate to tie him down.

If she is really a possessive, insecure nymphomaniac as he claimed, he can try to tame her high libido by getting the lady engaged in a job, or standing his ground denying her sex. Women are malleable.

I wouldn't advise the OP to leave such a lady because he has a high sex drive too. Low libido women are silent marriage destroyers when engaged to men with high sex drive.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:54am On Jun 26, 2019
Poseidon000:

Actually, it's of no surprise to me that a cotton-headed-ninny-idiot like you will brandish the level of acute amnesia the way you just did.
Were you not the same coffin dodging oxygen thief, that made this statement to me, and also addressed another guy with same fuckshît.

Lol. your attempt at insult is so lame and wack, considering it in parity to me, is akin to leprous pussycat(you) challenging a ravenous Python.

You promiscuous heathen and a debauched grudge-festering cesspool of putrid effluvium, an irredeemable babbling confounded petty swine, and a vacuous witless-minded dreg of the Internet.

You worthless bag of filth. I barf at the thought of you. Cow

How is the tears? A river or blood rain? Don't have BP because of my comment, you will just die and no one will notice a dummy once existed, next time, when you see my comment or moniker, jump and pass, it will be very good for your existence and health.

This is my last comment to you, I hope you enjoyed the little fame and attention.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Gasparry(m): 9:58am On Jun 26, 2019
it's now you know she is older than you! That she likes sex so much? After making love with her severally then you want to dump her. O'Boy even you too like sex so much, pls you better go back and continue enjoying urself from where you stop
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Sammyblaq(m): 10:14am On Jun 26, 2019
She commits suicide or YOU DIE.

Choose wisely.
Onye gbuo onwe ya, adoma ya ebe adomara ewu.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by adetes: 10:19am On Jun 26, 2019
She's threatening u she will do nothing, if u want to b successfull in life according to ur story too much of sex will lead u to early grave, go out do job and be happy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Christafarian(m): 10:30am On Jun 26, 2019
ThothHermes:
You no hear say the guy talk say money no dey enter him hand again?
Him no dey see work again. You wan die?
grin grin Guy you bahhd. Him wan die death.

1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 26, 2019
No problems, we offer quick and reliable services to suicide, a trial will convince you. grin Only for €150, buy one suicide get one free.
we have had a lot of happy and satisfied customers.. go to our website for ..... infact. no need to go to our website you might change your mind.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by carter009(m): 10:49am On Jun 26, 2019
Seriously bro, you are in real trouble.
Iceking1:

This is actually the 6th time i have ended this relationship with all seriousness but she always come to my place without calling me if am home or not kneeling, begging and crying... Any single time i calls this relationship off she always do this and i will have so much pity on her, i don't really knw what to do anymore, i for sure and definitely knw that she go dun reach my place today bcus i quick lock door commot for house and my both phones dey airplane mode since morning, i dun tire for this girl, i dun tire.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" by yinkeys(m): 10:53am On Jun 26, 2019
Safitu:
Emotional blackmail/manipulation. You don’t know that once you have sex with a woman multiple times, she will indefinitely become severely attached to you? It’s a soul tie. You better discard her properly and put her feelings into consideration.
Mature lady
Hi

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

A Female Friend Told Me This Today / See what A Lover Bought For His Girlfriend As Birthday Gift(pics) / Boyfriend Of Ghanaian ‘Kitchen Stool Sextape’ Girl Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.