Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 - Jobs/Vacancies (226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (428213 Views)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (398) (Go Down)

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by oyeezah(f): 7:08pm On Dec 12, 2019
viktor88:

Will the software work with android.
u can get it from google play
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kamikaz1: 7:41pm On Dec 12, 2019
oyeezah:
u can get it from google play

Thanks.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by MaziOkoro: 7:50pm On Dec 12, 2019
PattyMike:

Yes you can use the same PayPal email. If you see missing contents try these first: avoid deleting the timestamp, avoid copy and pasting for now. When you want to change the chat bubble to the next speaker don't press enter immediately after typing, chill for like 10 secs before pressing enter. If the suggestions don't work then just stop picking calls until it's resolved to avoid low rating. It sucks but this is what we have to deal with unfortunately.

Thanks man...my rating is 2.45. I hope it's not too bad
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by nwafresh(m): 8:13pm On Dec 12, 2019
thorrvik55:

grin grin grin

Lol..
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by oyeezah(f): 9:27pm On Dec 12, 2019
Do u transcribe a response said 3 times? E.g. right, right, right
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by MaziOkoro: 9:34pm On Dec 12, 2019
oyeezah:
Do u transcribe a response said 3 times? E.g. right, right, right
No. No need to repeat. "Right."

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by MaziOkoro: 9:37pm On Dec 12, 2019
Please what do I do guys? I have submitted ID. Will that be enough or should abandon the pp account and create a new one?

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by zexzy(f): 10:20pm On Dec 12, 2019
PattyMike:

The problem is either you gave the bank the wrong phone number/email or they typed in the wrong information. It happened to me instead of mikepatetim@gmail.com. The lady typed in mikepatetiN@gmail.com. Now I only get texts and not email, go to the bank and complain or firstly put the sim of the number in another phone and do what you need. Also the only notifications you will get are for alert(deduction), OTP code or when you want to change the online platform password. Good luck.
I think they typed it wrong. I just checked now they ommited a letter in the email and the number starts with 80 instead of 080.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by PattyMike(m): 10:33pm On Dec 12, 2019
MaziOkoro:

Thanks man...my rating is 2.45. I hope it's not too bad

You're doing good. You'll get better.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by PattyMike(m): 10:38pm On Dec 12, 2019
Not everyone on the new platform is affected by the unedited parts issue. Only like maybe 25-30% are affected. But if they don't solve it now and allow it linger, it will eventually affect everybody using the new platform.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kamikaz1: 10:53pm On Dec 12, 2019
PattyMike:
Not everyone on the new platform is affected by the unedited parts issue. Only like maybe 25-30% are affected. But if they don't solve it now and allow it linger, it will eventually affect everybody using the new platform.

Please how do i flag a call in the old platform ...aside releasing it like provided in the new platform(Which i prefer)
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by MaziOkoro: 11:17pm On Dec 12, 2019
PattyMike:

You're doing good. You'll get better.
Thanks man. Please advise me on the PayPal limitation issue I posted above.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by oyeezah(f): 11:38pm On Dec 12, 2019
MaziOkoro:

No. No need to repeat. "Right."
thanks
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by brijibs: 11:45pm On Dec 12, 2019
MaziOkoro:

I guess you have to heed them... Allow them up to 72hrs to verify the info you provided.
If it persists, call customer service, and have them fix it permanently.
If that fails, you can proceed to abandon and create a new account.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by brijibs: 11:48pm On Dec 12, 2019
God saved me from the TRAP shocked grin grin

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by PattyMike(m): 11:57pm On Dec 12, 2019
kamikaz1:

Please how do i flag a call in the old platform ...aside releasing it like provided in the new platform(Which i prefer)

The same release but you'll pick the reason for releasing e.g not English, low volume etc. Don't pick call preference or company preference as the reason.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by PattyMike(m): 12:02am On Dec 13, 2019
MaziOkoro:

For that to happen it means you've opened more than one PayPal with your ID so they will restrict one and leave one. In my case they restricted my new lesotho and left my old SA PayPal for me. Don't bother yourself cus even after I submitted a photo of my passport, they now asked me for document of incorporation, resident permit this and that just some kind yeye document. When no be say I dey apply for Visa. I left their PayPal for them and kept on using the SA PayPal though I can't withdraw directly to my card with SA, I dey manage am Like that.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kamikaz1: 6:31am On Dec 13, 2019
PattyMike:

The same release but you'll pick the reason for releasing e.g not English, low volume etc. Don't pick call preference or company preference as the reason.

Thanks...but it deducts from the 5 RELEASE limits unlike the new platform which has its own 5 FLAGG limits
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by MaziOkoro: 6:33am On Dec 13, 2019
PattyMike:

For that to happen it means you've opened more than one PayPal with your ID so they will restrict one and leave one. In my case they restricted my new lesotho and left my old SA PayPal for me. Don't bother yourself cus even after I submitted a photo of my passport, they now asked me for document of incorporation, resident permit this and that just some kind yeye document. When no be say I dey apply for Visa. I left their PayPal for them and kept on using the SA PayPal though I can't withdraw directly to my card with SA, I dey manage am Like that.

I haven't used my ID for another account. The phone number could be the issue though because I used it to open Pp account in 2016.

Now this people are asking for statement of account cry
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by PattyMike(m): 7:00am On Dec 13, 2019
MaziOkoro:

I haven't used my ID for another account. The phone number could be the issue though because I used it to open Pp account in 2016.

Now this people are asking for statement of account cry

Aha they're like that. After statement of account they will still ask for more.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by MaziOkoro: 7:26am On Dec 13, 2019
PattyMike:

Aha they're like that. After statement of account they will still ask for more.
cry
What do I do now...Even if I open new one, won't they still ask for the same information? Like the ID and statement. I even have funds inside the account. I'm just weak cry
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 13, 2019
Do you know that instead of the afriCard method.

You can also set up a UK paypal, with a free UK bank using a VPS.

Thou requires some rigorous verification.

After that you can lift limits beforehand with your international passport and UK utility bill. Verify the account with the UK bank and the UK account becomes as thick as rock.

I have happy clientss and you can inquire about it too.
DM ME for more details.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by PattyMike(m): 8:30am On Dec 13, 2019
MaziOkoro:

cry
What do I do now...Even if I open new one, won't they still ask for the same information? Like the ID and statement. I even have funds inside the account. I'm just weak cry

There's the probability they might ask and limit the new account.
I feel you have two options you can contact webshopNG for PayPal account to recieve QA funds and he'll pay you at 300/$. It's still fine considering PayPal will deduct $5 for charges if you're withdrawing with africard. The only time you will really feel the difference if you're selling like $200 above.
Or you can find family, close friend or wife/girlfriend whatever and use their ID to open another PayPal. Only you will have the password to it and you can even put your new number there, your own new email etc. It will only be in their name and of course the africard will be in their name but you will take over it lol take over the card and continue your business. I would suggest family though mom/dad/ sister/brother or wife etc. Cus am not sure any friend will give you their card especially with everything wey dey happen for Naija.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by PattyMike(m): 8:50am On Dec 13, 2019
kamikaz1:

Wait o. We're you removed from the new platform and joined again only to see the old platform?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Aafulenu(f): 9:23am On Dec 13, 2019
Hi guys,
I am new to this thread, and I find it very interesting, I want to sign up as soon as possible, but I have a question.
Can I open the PayPal account for now without linking the UBA card, and be accumulating the funds till I am able to go to the bank? Which will likely be January?

Or should I just wait till January to sign up
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by MaziOkoro: 9:28am On Dec 13, 2019
PattyMike:

There's the probability they might ask and limit the new account.
I feel you have two options you can contact webshopNG for PayPal account to recieve QA funds and he'll pay you at 300/$. It's still fine considering PayPal will deduct $5 for charges if you're withdrawing with africard. The only time you will really feel the difference if you're selling like $200 above.
Or you can find family, close friend or wife/girlfriend whatever and use their ID to open another PayPal. Only you will have the password to it and you can even put your new number there, your own new email etc. It will only be in their name and of course the africard will be in their name but you will take over it lol take over the card and continue your business. I would suggest family though mom/dad/ sister/brother or wife etc. Cus am not sure any friend will give you their card especially with everything wey dey happen for Naija.

Thanks for the advice bro. How do I contact weshopNG
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 13, 2019
MaziOkoro:

Thanks for the advice bro. How do I contact weshopNG
Dm via signature in blue below.

If you are selling above 200...rate is 320/$

Thanks pattymike for the mention.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by PattyMike(m): 9:49am On Dec 13, 2019
Aafulenu:
Hi guys,
I am new to this thread, and I find it very interesting, I want to sign up as soon as possible, but I have a question.
Can I open the PayPal account for now without linking the UBA card, and be accumulating the funds till I am able to go to the bank? Which will likely be January?

Why not! You can start now accumulate your funds and withdraw January or whenever you like.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by brijibs: 9:49am On Dec 13, 2019
Aafulenu:
Hi guys,

YES. Most of us did same. Accumulate funds and when you getnthe card, you link and withdraw.
Join the van ASAP.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by MaziOkoro: 9:55am On Dec 13, 2019
webshopNG:

Dm via signature in blue below.

If you are selling above 200...rate is 320/$

Thanks pattymike for the mention.

okay man
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kamikaz1: 10:37am On Dec 13, 2019
PattyMike:

Wait o. We're you removed from the new platform and joined again only to see the old platform?

No,,i sharply created another account as my openers were really bad in my first account.

but , if one is removed to join old what happens?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Aafulenu(f): 11:41am On Dec 13, 2019
PattyMike:
Why not! You can start now accumulate your funds and withdraw January or whenever you like.

Thank you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (398)

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.